My Mom Is a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Master and Mistress arrive to meet Sandy and Steven.
4.5k words
4.34
25.4k
43

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

(Note from writer: In D/s style, sub/slaves will be identified with a lower case letter for their name.)

It was Friday afternoon.

Sandy was sitting on one of the two large sofas in the living room, watching Netflix. Every now and then Aaron or Maryanne would scurry through the room as they prepared for Master and Mistress' arrival. In truth, Sandy was spending more time watching her parents than the television. With a moan and groan she would occasionally get up and help when she was asked to do so - keep an eye on the dinner, make sure there was cold water because apparently that was important - but mostly she observed the nervous energy that was building inside the house.

Her parents had suggested she might like to change into something a little bit "nicer" than her sweatpants and tshirt, but Sandy didn't want these people to think that she had gone to any effort for their arrival. Steven however was already wearing his favorite pair of black pants and a button shirt, and, having helped his mom prepare dinner, had disappeared into his room. Stalking around the house, Sandy found her mother and followed her as she went into the main bathroom to make sure it was presentable.

"Are you sure you shouldn't be naked when they arrive?" Sandy asked her mother, and not for the first time.

Maryanne tried hard not to blush, picturing in her mind the many times by now that she and Aaron had presented themselves naked to their Master and Mistress. "I told you, we wont be naked in front of you and Steven." Maryanne kept a calm voice. "They just want to get to know you and Steven, and - well... our bedroom door does lock, you know."

Sandy frowned. "No, I wouldn't know. You will be down on your knees though, right?"

Maryanne left the bathroom, with Sandy still following her.

"Yes. It is a sign of respect for us to kneel and present ourselves to our owners."

"But, you'll have your clothes on."

"Yes, Sandy. Clothes on."

Maryanne moved away and Sandy tracked down her father, who was in the back yard giving the outdoor furniture a quick clean on the patio. The backyard was dominated by a lovely sparkling blue swimming pool, and the high fence and trees around the boundary of their property meant they were afforded privacy.

"Should you be taking your clothes off now, dad?" Sandy asked her father.

Aaron was a little taken aback. "N-no, Sandy, we told you that." He thought for a moment, then looked at his daughter. "Why, did - did your mother say something?"

Sandy raised her eyebrows. "Well, don't you normally kneel naked for your Masters? It is a sign of respect after all."

Aaron blushed red, easily getting flustered by his daughter's questions, before realizing she was playing him.

"Why don't you go top up the ice machine," he instructed, trying to sound authoritative, and failing.

"I think I'll just stay here and watch you. Or maybe I'll go get a good seat to see all the kneeling." Sandy teased, then casually walked inside.

Instead of doing as she had been asked, or as she had suggested, Sandy went to Steven's room and walked in. Sure enough he was sitting at his computer. Seeing his sister stride into his room he quickly tapped a few keys on his keyboard without looking up.

Without a word, Sandy went over and flopped on his bean-bag dramatically.

Steven did not respond, continuing to stare at his computer.

"Humph," sighed Sandy.

Steven cast an eye in her direction, but then went back to his computer.

"Are you nervous?" she finally asked her brother.

Steven tore his eyes from the computer screens, then stood up, crossed over to his sister, and sat next to her.

"Sure, a bit..." he admitted to her. "But... well they're just people at the end of the day, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Of course, they are people that mean a lot to mom and dad."

"Yeah..."

"So, I'm not real nervous about meeting them, but, I know mom and dad are nervous about them meeting us."

"I guess..."

"Well - wouldn't it be nice, for mom and dad, if we made a bit of an effort to make this weekend go well - for them?"

"Yeah..." Sandy pouted.

.

Aaron and Maryanne came out of their bedroom. They were most definitely not naked, rather they were dressed as if for one of their nights out, with Maryanne wearing a rather short dress that accentuated her natural d-cup breasts, strappy smallish heels, and moderately tasteful fishnet stockings. Whilst she was not naked, she was panty-less, as per her arrangement with Master. Aaron was wearing a rather short pair of shorts with a very tight salmon shirt. If the shirt were lifted at the back, the high waistband of a pair of sexy pink panties would have been visible.

What did look striking was that both husband and wife wore a leather collar around their necks. The one single accessory that they had secured around each other had brought goosebumps to them both, knowing they were about to show this private, intimate side of themselves to their children. Sensing her nerves, Aaron caught Maryanne's hand, and gave her a kiss. She smiled, letting her husband's lips linger, knowing that such intimacy between her and her husband would no longer be at their own discretion once Master and Mistress entered their house. Moving a little closer to him, she reached down and rubbed her hand slowly over the front of his shorts. She smiled at what she found there, making Aaron moan softly.

"You look wonderful, my beautiful wife," he said to her with a smile.

Maryanne looked down the hallway toward the front door, then to the kitchen where she could hear someone rattling a pot. "Are you ready for this?" she asked him.

He put a hand on her cheek, and kissed her again. "Together," he said.

As they entered the kitchen they found Steven keeping an eye on dinner. He glanced up as his parents appeared, then back to the stove, before immediately staring back at his parents, their collars very obvious additions to their usual appearance. Before he could comment, Aaron's phone buzzed. Maryanne looked expectantly at her husband as he pulled his phone out, and after checking the message, said - "2 minutes away". Maryanne's breath caught in her throat. Aaron gave her a squeeze and whispered for her to relax, before turning to Steven. "Where's your sister? Our guests are almost here, we err - need to..." his voice trailed off.

As he finished speaking, Sandy came out of her bedroom and into the main hall. She had changed out of her sweatpants and into a pair of jeans and blouse. She had even taken a moment to freshen herself up, her hair in a pony tail and Aaron was sure he could smell a little perfume. Sandy had emerged feeling self conscious, expecting a fuss to be made about her change of appearance, only to then see her parents, their black leather collars immediately reminding Sandy of the many pictures she had seen over the past few days. She simply stood and stared as she suddenly imagined her parents in some of those images.

As parents and children stared at each other, processing the sights before them, Aaron remembered the time and finally broke the spell, moving over to give Sandy a kiss on her forehead. "Thank-you," he whispered, before taking Maryanne's hand and hurriedly moving over to the front door.

Coming to stand together in the hallway, Sandy and Steven watched on as their parents lowered themselves down onto their knees just a number of feet in from the front door. Maryanne whispered to Aaron, "Tell me to stop panicking," and her husband put his hand quickly on her thigh, rubbing it briefly before they both did a last quick check, parting their knees, straightening their backs, and then bowing their heads to look at the floor. Neither of them dared look back at their kids in this position as they waited nervously for Master and Mistress.

Sandy and Steven waited also, neither of them feeling terribly comfortable seeing their parents in such a submissive pose inside their own home. Sandy felt a strange tingle down her spine, full of expectation of some kind of power couple about to burst through the door and make their parents perform deviant sexual acts of debauchery. Steven felt a tension all of his own, having also done research on the subject. He felt something brush his hand and glanced down to see Sandy's hand reaching for his. He took it and gave his sister's slightly trembling hand a firm squeeze.

They all heard the car pull into their driveway. Heard the engine stop, and after a moment, doors open and close. They heard the footfalls of two people walking across from their driveway to their front door. Sandy and Steven both expected a knock, as would be customary for a visitor, however instead the door simply opened, and Master Nathan and Mistress Erin stepped inside. He was barely an inch taller than Steven, certainly shorter than Aaron, and looked nothing like either of the kids were expecting. No Christian Grey, he was clearly on the other side of middle age, his hair silvery grey, and his features were more that of a grandfather than a young hotshot businessman.

For just a fleeting moment Sandy felt his eyes on her, but there was no acknowledgement that she or Steven even existed. Sandy noted that the woman was clearly younger than her - husband? - by perhaps 10-15 years. But she no more gave off the air of a dominatrix than he resembled a dominant "bull". Erin was quite tall, thin though not skinny, with a respectable bust that was clearly on display in her tight dress.

The couple stood for a moment, taking in their kneeling slaves, the front door still wide open. Sandy thought to herself - if the neighbors cared to look right now, they would surely see everything! Nathan slowly walked a lap around the twin's parents before coming to a halt in front of Maryanne. Staring rather sternly into Maryanne's eyes, he moved his shoe between her open knees, and lifted her dress slightly. From the rear, the kids couldn't see, but Master Nathan saw all that he needed, and smiled. He reached down and let his fingers trail over her collarbone before indicating for her to rise to her feet, where he instantly had a hand in her hair, and one around her waist, pulling their mother to him and kissing her hard on the lips, his tongue clearly entering her mouth.

As Nathan kissed Maryanne, Erin had similarly pulled Aaron to his feet. She reached around and gave his ass a quick playful spank, and then very obviously rubbing her hand on the front of his shorts, giving him a deliciously wicked smile as she did, before she also kissed their father on his lips, her tongue more delicately playing with his for longer than either of the kids felt comfortable. But it was the next moment that made both of the kids squirm, as Nathan and Erin then side stepped each other, now standing in front of the other parent. Nathan also rubbed his hand on their fathers shorts, making him shudder a little before he put both hands on Aaron's cheeks and kissed him. It was not like the dramatic kiss he had given Maryanne, yet still very intimate, clearly still entering Aaron's mouth with his tongue, and ending with a little pat on his ass. Erin meanwhile had pressed their mother to the wall, one hand holding her raised thigh as their mouths pressed together, Maryanne clearly breathing heavily, her cheeks flushed.

An audible gasp escaped Sandy's lips, followed by a loudly whispered "Oh my god!"; her mouth gaping open. Steven watched on in quiet awe as he noted that the front door of the house was still wide open.

Erin slowly released slave maryanne with a big grin across her face, before she moved to rejoin Nathan. Their parents automatically fell back into their own position in front of their sexual owners. Master Nathan quietly praised the couple, telling them He was happy with how they had presented themselves - considering the clothes they were wearing.

"Now, before your daughter catches any flies - introduce us please, little one," he said to slave aaron, finally acknowledging the young observers, and giving them a warm smile.

The submissive parents both turned with bashful glances to their children, knowing what they had just witnessed. Their father introduced his children to Master Nathan and Mistress Erin. Master put his hand out, and when Sandy hesitantly went to shake it, he swept her hand up and gave it a quick kiss. Mistress Erin meanwhile was giving Steven a rather sultry little kiss on his cheek, making him blush, before the older pair swapped around much like they had just done with their parents.

This time, Erin leant forward to give Sandy a kiss on the cheek, her eyes locked onto the young girl's. Sandy swayed backward slightly as the woman approached her, but Erin's lips found Sandy's cheek all the same. As Master Nathan took Steven's proffered hand as if to shake, similarly in an instant it was swept up to his lips instead, kissing the back of Steven's hand and making him feel suddenly rather feminine.

The moment was over in less than a minute, and yet would linger in everyone's minds for some time to come.

.

After the greeting, Master Nathan told slave aaron to collect their bags from the car, before then ordering slave maryanne to prepare drinks for everyone. For a few minutes Sandy and Steven sat awkwardly alone in the living room opposite the new couple. After fielding a few basic questions from Nathan and Erin, Sandy gave her brother a little shove as she saw their mother walk back into the room carrying a tray full of drinks. Their mother walked over and knelt in front of the visitors, bowing her head and offering them their drinks.

Seeing their mother down on her knees in front of her Master and Mistress again in the space of just a few minutes served as a solid reminder that this older couple were not just some long lost aunt and uncle or old school friends. Master Nathan used the tip of his shoe to gently pry slave maryanne's knees a little further apart before taking a drink from the tray. Mistress Erin smiled as she leant forward to take her glass, but first ran a finger over the side of slave maryanne's face, her thumb also trailing over the younger woman's lips.

The older couple both thanked her not by name, but just as "slave", before she then stood and turned to offer her children a drink as well. Sandy was a little surprised at her mother giving them an alcoholic beverage without them having to ask/beg for it first. It had only been in the past few months since the twins had turned 18 that their parents had on occasion let them partake in an alcoholic beverage. Sandy rightly wondered whether there was some external influence behind that decision.

When slave aaron came and announced that dinner was ready, slave maryanne scurried off to the kitchen to help him, as the others moved to the dining room. After bringing out four plates of food, Sandy noticed her parents clearly looking a little lost, standing back, their own places at the table empty. Master Nathan and Mistress Erin complimented the sibling's parents on the food, and both enjoyed a mouthful before Master Nathan finally invited the two slaves to join them at the table. With a nod and a "Thank-you, Master", the parents retrieved their own meals and sat at the table.

Much of the conversation as they ate centered around Sandy and Steven, as Nathan and Erin asked about their transition to college, friends, likes and dislikes, in much the way you would expect an older couple to quiz a young pair of late teens. That was until Master Nathan asked them both directly about their sex lives. Sandy almost spat her food in shock at the forwardness of the question, and Steven also choked a little on his food. Mistress Erin pointed out it was just a question like all the others, but as they were not the couple's slaves, they of course did not have to answer if they didn't wish to. She added however that if they did answer, honesty was expected. When the twins were both reluctant to talk, Master instead asked, or perhaps really ordered, slave maryanne to tell them about her first time giving a blowjob.

The kids' mother blushed fiercely, but with only a moment to compose herself, she complied with the request. To their surprise, the children learned that it had not been their father who received their mother's first blowjob, but rather a boy at a party when she was 15. It had been on a dare, and no, she had not swallowed. "But you swallow now like a good girl, don't you slave?" Master chided her til she agreed.

Not to let him feel left out, Mistress Erin then asked slave aaron to share his answer to the same question. Sandy automatically opened her mouth without thinking as her father sat looking very embarrassed. "Don't you mean the first time he" - she paused briefly - "went south of the border?"

Mistress Erin smiled. "No Sandy, dear. I don't. Please don't correct me."

And with that slave aaron admitted to giving a drunken blowjob to his roommate in college. "And you are a good swallower now too, aren't you slave?" Master helped to finish his story, making his face go an even redder shade as he confirmed the question. Sandy stared at her father, as did Steven, both seeing a side of their father they had never imagined before.

Master Nathan took in the looks on both of their faces, though particularly that of Sandy. Her clean-cut parents that she had known all her life were both having a light shone upon them that didn't fit the vision she had grown up believing. "Is there something wrong with a man sucking another man's cock, Sandy?" he asked her pointedly.

"No, of course not," she replied automatically. Her parents had raised her to be respectful to other people's sexuality, but this juxtaposition between what she was learning about her parents, and what she thought she knew, was causing her a lot of consternation.

"Then if your father so wishes, and is not being coerced, he should be able to be a cock sucker without any judgement?" Master deliberately chose his words.

Sandy's eyes flickered to her father again, her eyes drawn to his lips by the topic of the conversation, and again some of the images she had been viewing online jumped into her mind. "Y-yes... if that's what he wants...?"

Finally after they finished eating, everyone moved back to the living room. Sandy and Steven sat on one sofa, Master and Mistress on the other, with slave maryanne and slave aaron kneeling on cushions near their owners. Sandy couldn't help but feel awkward as she sat there, staring at the four adults opposite her, trying to apply this new, strange dynamic that she had been reading about online to her very own parents. Every now and then Steven would quietly remind her not to stare, as they continued to talk about everything from the weather to politics and occasionally something more illicit.

Master again broached the subject of whether or not the two siblings were having sex. Sandy turned to her brother as he hesitantly admitted to having gotten to third base a few times. Mistress asked him to clarify as bases can get so confusing, and he admitted to having fingered two girls, and receiving a blowjob - but not giving one. Sandy just stared in silence. Surely she would have known this if it were true? For all their fighting, she had always felt close to her brother. Was he lying to feel "cool", or was he telling the truth? She suddenly felt very naive, and very inexperienced.

Master Nathan thanked Steven for his honesty, before he cast his eyes down to his female slave kneeling at his feet. Standing up, he again addressed the youngest members of the house. "Excuse us for a while, please." With that, he put his hand out to slave maryanne, who stood up and followed him out of the room, clearly heading to the master bedroom.

For a moment no one spoke. Sandy's eyes slowly opened wide as the realization struck her of where, and why, they had left the room. As if on queue, they started to hear noises emanate from the bedroom; sharp slaps followed by muffled feminine moans. What was he doing to their mother in there?! Did Sandy really want to know?

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12