My Mom Is a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of the kids knew what to do, where to look, or what to say. The spanking noises soon gave way to louder moans and then their mother's unmistakable voice, begging, pleading for Master to fuck her. To fuck her married cunt. To own her body that she was giving to him. Words that made them both now blush as they sat in front of the wife of the man who was fucking their mom, and their own father who remained kneeling in front of her. Mistress Erin could see the siblings' discomfort, but also saw the erection that Steven was trying to hide. It wasn't missed by his sister, either.

"slave aaron, do you like hearing Master Nathan enjoy His beautiful slave?" Mistress inquired firmly.

Their father nodded his head, but Mistress made him vocalize his response. "Yes Mistress, i love hearing slave maryanne serving Master Nathan; she sounds so happy."

Mistress Erin pulled slave aaron up onto the sofa with her, so he was facing his children. "And, tell us slave... We heard about her first blowjob, but who took slave maryanne's virginity?"

For a moment, with everything that they had learned over the past week, the twins started to doubt the stories their parents had told them about how they had been each other's "first"... but their father's story remained true to the mythology. "i took her virginity, Mistress."

"And slave aaron, how long was it before slave maryanne enjoyed a new cock in her sexy cunt?"

Sandy and Steven were starting to doubt everything, as their father shocked them with his answer.

"After we were married... B-before the kids came along..."

Sandy couldn't believe what her father was admitting. Her mom had fucked other men before Sandy and her brother were even born?

"Dad..?" she whispered.

Mistress continued. "Was it just one new cock that she fucked?"

"No... there was one guy just a couple of times, but then - another guy for almost a year... til she got pregnant and wanted to stop." The slave thought about his words for a moment. "Pregnant by me that is!"

They could still hear the sounds of slave maryanne taking Master's cock from the other room. The thumping of bodies, gasps and moans.

"And whose idea was it for your wife to fuck those other men?"

Steven noticeably adjusted himself in his pants hearing his mother being fucked just a small distance away, and hearing his dad admitting to her slutty behavior before he had even been born.

"It was my idea, kids. Not your mom's. at first she really wasn't sure, but... i convinced her to try and... she loved it..." his voice trailed off.

From the other room their conversation was cut short as they heard slave maryanne scream out begging loudly for permission to orgasm. They all turned to look in the direction of the bedroom as they heard her gasps and moans as Master told his slave to cum on his cock. Sandy felt her face flush, her nipples were suddenly feeling very exposed pushing against her bra, and her panties were unmistakably wet, making her feel incredibly self conscious.

Mistress gently rubbed her hand on their father's clothed crotch. She smiled at him and whispered "Good boy; Mistress is proud."

For a moment, there was silence in the house.

The sounds of her mother's orgasm were ringing in Sandy's ears. Whilst she had heard her parents making love before through the walls, her mother had never sounded like that. Ever.

As she sat there, she noticed just how hard her brother had become. Clearly this was doing things to his body as well as hers. If she was honest with herself, hearing those sounds had made her imagine being in her mother's place... think of being like those girls she had seen online... But - what was her brother thinking to make him so hard? Was he thinking about being in Master's place - with their mom? Or...?

The silence was finally broken as they heard footfalls coming back toward them. Master appeared in the doorway to the living room, wearing their father's dressing gown. As Sandy grappled with the obvious knowledge that this stranger to her life was now standing in front of her naked except for a gown tied loosely with a sash, she gasped loudly as he continued into the room, leading their mother via a dog leash which was attached to the leather collar around her neck.

The collar was the only thing she was wearing.

As Master walked forward, slave maryanne followed on her hands and knees, completely naked. Out of sheer shock Sandy practically climbed out of her seat, as Steven's mouth simply dropped open, his eyes glued to his mom's body, her breasts swaying under her. Master walked his slave over and had her stop and turn to face her Mistress. In so doing, slave maryanne's two kids were effectively presented with her exposed rear. Their eyes were initially drawn to their mother's exposed pink star, however it was her pussy that then begged their attention, her pink labia glistening wetly as Master's cum slowly leaked out and down her thighs.

Master did not give any attention to the two shell-shocked teens as he handed the leash to his wife. Mistress Erin took the leash, smiling at how obedient slave maryanne had obviously been for her husband, and at her acceptance of being walked out like that in front of her own kids. She tugged a little on the leash to bring maryanne's attention to her. "Good girl," she cooed, and again stroked her fingers lovingly over the woman's face.

"Come on, little one; your turn," Master said to slave aaron, extending his hand, and then leading him from the room before his bewildered children's eyes.

12