My Mom Is a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Master provides a demonstration in dominance to Sandy.
6.5k words
4.45
23.5k
22

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

Sandy couldn't remember falling asleep, but when she next opened her eyes it was morning. Steven was again snoring softly next to her. Not wanting to wake him - not sure if she could even look at him after what had happened during the night, she slipped quietly out of the bed, feeling suddenly as if she were doing the walk of shame - out of her own bedroom. Sandy was immediately conscious of the fact that her pyjama bottoms were - not exactly dry. Casting a quick glance at Steven's sleeping form, she ran her hand over the thin fabric, and then sniffed her hand. Oh yes, she thought to herself. Not pee, but a very musky scent of pussy.

Sandy became flustered remembering vividly the events of the night. For a moment she considered changing into some fresh pyjamas, but then - would she get changed right there with her sleeping brother ready to wake at any moment and see her? In the end she decided coffee would solve everything, and left the room as she was in just her cotton boxer bottoms and tshirt top, slipping quietly into the toilet to relieve her very full bladder. For a brief moment as she emerged from the toilet, she felt as though it was just like any normal Saturday morning. Not hearing any other noises, she thought she had the house to herself and wandered barefoot toward the kitchen.

It came as quite a surprise therefore when she saw Master Nathan sitting at the dining table, a cup of coffee in one hand, and iPad in the other. He was still wearing her father's dressing gown. Sandy's view of the dining table was obscured by the breakfast bar between the kitchen and dining rooms. As soon as she saw Master, he saw her, and put the coffee and iPad down.

"Good morning, Sandy" He said with a little nod of his head.

"Good morning," Sandy replied, not sure how to handle chit-chat with the man who she had not long ago heard fucking her mother, twice.

"Sandy, I'm glad you're awake. I owe you an apology for last night," He said sincerely. "Please come, sit down?" He gestured to the seat next to him.

The fact that Sandy was standing in her kitchen conversing with the man who had fucked both of her parents the night before, whilst she was wearing pussy scented pyjamas made the young woman deeply regret not grabbing a dressing gown before she left her bedroom. Eyeing off the coffee machine forlornly, Sandy walked around the breakfast bar and started into the dining room when she suddenly came to an abrupt halt.

From her new vantage point she could see that her father was also in the dining room, or more specifically - he was on his knees underneath the dining table, directly in front of Master Nathan's chair. Her view of her father was still obscured, but he was clearly naked, and as she stood there her mind could only come to one conclusion as to why her father would be in such a position - he must be sucking Master's cock!

The teen felt as though she was frozen to the spot, her spine tingling like she had been shocked. "Dad!" she whispered.

"Sandy, eyes to me." Master Nathan drew her attention back to him. "Don't think about anything else. Come and sit down."

It was impossible not to think about her father. Under the table. With his mouth around this man's penis. Right there before her, even if she couldn't see it - Master Nathan's lap was hidden because of how he was pushed into the table. She couldn't hear any - noises - to confirm her theory either. But, why else would her dad be under there?

"Sandy, sit down next to me," Master repeated a little more firmly, before smiling softly as she stumbled forward and sat down at the table.

"Did you sleep well, Sandy?"

Master Nathan's question caught Sandy a little off guard. She wasn't expecting pleasantries. Instead, she was reminded again of what had happened in the middle of the night. Hearing her mother. Touching herself. Those smells. Laying frozen next to her brother. Her wet, wet fingers. As the images came to her mind, she felt sure the only reason that this man had asked that question, was because he wanted to know if she had heard them fucking. A little fire ignited in her. "Yes, I did. Slept like a log. Did you sleep well with my mom?"

Master's lips curled into a smile at her response. "Oh, we did get a little sleep in. I like to make the most of my time when I am with your parents."

"But not dad, you sent him to sleep in Steven's room?"

"Yes I did, eventually, but we had some fun first! And, it is only a queen sized bed. Hmm, we may have to change that now." Master said thoughtfully.

"So you just decide things for this family, and - it happens?"

Master Nathan smiled at the girl only one third of his age. "Sandy, your parents were looking for a Dom - a man who they could explore Dominance and submission with. As I said last night, I am not forcing either of them to do anything. I am guiding them, helping them to explore a world that intrigued and excited them. Your father isn't under the table because I forced him under there; he is under the table because he enjoys submitting himself to me."

The mention of slave aaron again brought Sandy's eyes back down to the table, and what was under the table. Sitting where she was, she couldn't see her father, but when her foot moved a little too far it brushed against his thigh, making it all very real. Sandy cast her eyes back up to Master and studied him. If her father really was under the table - which he was - and really was sucking Master's cock right now - which she assumed he was - why wasn't Master moaning, and groaning like in porn? Why wasn't he responding? Surely guys loved getting their cocks sucked, right? Was her dad not good at it? Oh god, why was she really thinking that?

"Your mother also loves to submit to Dom men. I'm sure being the smart girl that you are, you know that your mother wears the pants in this house. But what she has wanted for a very long time was a man to take charge of her. To be able to surrender herself, and not be in charge. But, you already know that, don't you, Sandy? As soon as your parents told you about Erin and I - you started investigating, didn't you. You wanted to understand. You're a very inquisitive young lady."

Sandy wondered for a moment whether her parents had checked her browser history and reported to Master Nathan what she had been looking at.

"I am really hoping that you and I can become friends, Sandy." Master Nathan broke her line of thought.

"Why?" she asked suspiciously.

"I enjoy spending time with your parents. I really do. I want to spend more time with them in fact, and they with me and Erin. Your parents had chosen to keep our relationship a secret from you and Steven, but now it's in the open, I'd much rather you are both comfortable around us, than not."

"And by comfortable... You mean - like having my dad kneeling under the dining table sucking your cock when I get up in the morning?" Sandy asked sarcastically.

"Yes," was Master's simple answer, with a wicked grin.

Sandy had no reply.

"Sandy, you seem more accepting of me and your mother, than you are with me and your father. Yet last night you said there's nothing wrong with men being sexual together."

Again Sandy opened her mouth to reply, but had nothing but thoughtful silence.

"Sandy, would you be able to do something for me? Could you please look under the table, and tell me if you can see anything on the floor, under your father?"

For a moment she just stared at Master as if to say - "You want what?" But her curiosity gradually got the better of her. She hesitantly bent and looked at her father, under the table. Her suspicions were immediately confirmed as she experienced a profile view of her father, her eyes immediately drawn to the union of his mouth on Master's cock. Her father's face was buried in Master's lap, and Sandy could only guess as to how much cock must be in her father's mouth. She noticed that her father's hands were behind his back as he knelt there sucking. Sandy's breathing became a little erratic as she came to terms with what she was witnessing. Casting her eyes lower, she gasped to herself as she saw that her father was wearing a shiny metal cage on his penis. The revelation was startling, though her research online had certainly exposed her to the concept of chastity devices.

This however was not what Master had asked her to look at, even if it was part of what he had obviously wanted her to see. Looking further down, Sandy tried to look under her father, but couldn't immediately see anything. "I don't see - oh..." she paused as she leaned a little further under the table, and finally understood what Master had desired for her to see. Underneath her father - directly under his caged penis - there was a puddle of clear fluid. Sandy did not know a lot about sex, but she had learned that when males are sexually aroused, they release pre-ejaculatory fluid from their penis. Her dad was leaking pre-cum whilst kneeling under the table, sucking this man's cock - and there was a puddle of it.

Sandy sat back up, full of thought.

"Tell me what you saw, Sandy?" Master asked her.

The teen studied the man again. She knew he was manipulating her. Was she letting him do it?

"Dad is... excited." she managed to say shyly.

Master gave her a smile, and reached out a hand about half way to her and put it on the table between them. "Our bodies show our excitement in many ways, but when we are really excited our bodies get ready for sex by getting wet. Last night, when I took your mother to the bedroom, her body was very wet. And then, when I came back and took your dad with me - he was also wet." Master told Sandy. "They both look forward to when we can spend time together to fuck and play." Master emphasized the expletive.

"But, dad is - caged. How does he - " Sandy's voice trailed off.

Master leaned closer to Sandy. "Your father accepted being locked in his cock cage as part of his submission to me not long after we met."

"But - do you mean that - he's been - he's had that thing on him for - how long?"

After a moment's thought, Master responded. "Almost 10 months now."

"But he only wears it when he's with you, right?"

Master shook his head. "It is locked, with a key."

"Then - mom and dad haven't had sex together for 10 months?!"

Master smiled. "They've had plenty of sex, Sandy - but no - not with each other. Does that upset you, Sandy?"

Sandy ignored the question as she had another of her own. "What about your wife? Does she and dad...?"

Master shook his head again. "No. The cage has only come off your father's cock once a week so he can wash himself." The experienced dominant tried to question Sandy again. "You think that's mean of me - to lock your dad's penis so he can't enjoy sex?"

"Well, yeah. Would you let someone do that to you?!" she asked him, rather exasperated, and half forgetting that her father was right there in the room.

"I am not submissive. But you should know that cage doesn't stop him from experiencing an orgasm. Just - a different orgasm."

Sandy took his words in. She hadn't given "gay sex" a lot of thought, and it certainly wasn't something they'd spent more than a second talking about at school. It made sense after what she had heard the night before from the bedroom - Master Nathan having anal sex with her dad.

A question suddenly struck Sandy as she remembered the events of the night before. "Did you spank mom and dad last night?"

Master laughed aloud at the question. "Sorry - you are full of surprises, Sandy. Yes, I spanked them both last night. They were both being punished."

"Why?"

"They know that when they present themselves to me, they are to be naked."

"So you spanked them because they wore clothes last night."

"Yes, 10 spanks each, and not nice ones; they made their asses quite sore."

"Nice ones?" Sandy both guffawed dramatically, and blushed slightly.

Master leaned slightly closer still toward Sandy conspiratorially. "I can make your mother orgasm just by spanking her."

The idea that being spanked could trigger an orgasm seemed completely absurd to Sandy. "Bullshit," the teen vocalised without thinking. If her parents had been present she would have got a warning for swearing, even though she was 18. Then she remembered her dad was present.

"It's true. Your mother didn't believe me either, at first. I spanked her ass. Not the hard spanks like last night - softer ones, but many many spanks on her lovely round ass, spread out over her flesh, warming her up slowly, inside. Then her breasts." Master Nathan grinned as Sandy winced. "Gentle spanks on your mother's big breasts, on her nipples, making her flesh slowly turn pink like her ass, and both of them leaving her pussy wet. Then, finally, spanking directly on her pussy, light taps at first, then faster, and faster, firmer, harder as her clit continues to engorge with blood til she begs me to let her cum." Master stopped, and gave Sandy a little wink as he saw the girl's nipples clearly poking out against her pyjama top, her breathing coming in little jagged bursts.

Sandy felt very very small as she sat there, flustered and embarrassed at her reaction, as the idea of having an orgasm from a spanking suddenly seemed quite possible.

Master grinned.

"I could make you orgasm with just one finger, in just one minute," Master teased playfully.

Sandy went to admonish him for the thought, but then decided better. She sat back in her chair and subconsciously moved a hand down her chest to rest in her lap. She felt her face flush as she admitted to herself that her pussy was tingling in her pyjamas.

Master stared into Sandy's eyes. "Can I ask you, Sandy. Did you like the sounds your mother was making last night?"

For a moment Sandy's mind went back to her bedroom, laying there touching herself, fingering her pussy as she listened to her mother being fucked by Master, and then hearing Steven next to her.... before she realised that he was talking about when they had been in the living room, and he had taken her mother to the bedroom.

He didn't wait for an answer. "Did you like seeing her when I brought her back to the living room? You didn't seem too upset by that? It didn't make you leave the room."

Watching her squirm, he allowed himself a little moan as slave aaron's mouth squeezed on his cock. "Did you imagine... that you were your mother?"

Sandy's eyes bulged at the proposal, the image Master was planting, the fact she had already considered it. She didn't have to answer him, they both knew already, even if she was too nervous to admit it.

"Sandy, can I ask one more thing?" He locked his eyes on the young girl's. "Do you trust your father?"

"Of course I do." Sandy replied without any hesitation.

"Sandy, are you excited right now?"

Still Sandy found herself speechless, her mouth opening and closing without a sound. Nervously speechless and knowing the answers to all of this impertinent man's questions.

"You don't have to answer me of course - you are not my slave. But," he paused, staring at her. "Just between you and your father, who you say you trust, open your legs, pull your pyjamas aside, let him see if you are excited - or not."

"I couldn't do that!" Sandy practically whispered back.

'Why not?" came the simple reply.

"He's my dad!"

"And? Has he seen you naked before?"

"Yes, but..."

"Are you 18?"

"Yes..."

"And you said you trust him."

"Yes..."

"And he himself is naked, exposed, and leaking pre-cum on the floor."

A nervous chuckle escaped her lips. "Yes..." The image she had just seen of her father under the table flashed back into her head.

"Just pull them aside, just a little, just for a second." Master's voice intoned.

Sandy pictured her father, under the table, on his knees, looking at her pyjama bottoms. She couldn't see him of course, but her hand was already down there, fidgeting slightly with the leg of her pyjama bottoms. Master held her eyes in his as she sat there, clearly contemplating his suggestion.

They were interrupted as giggling voices came down the hall. Mistress Erin and slave maryanne were walking toward them, sharing some private joke as they emerged into the dining room. Mistress Erin was wearing a very sexy very short satin gown, whilst slave maryanne was naked except for her collar. They quieted as they saw the scene before them. Sandy moved consciously back from Master, flushing as if she had just been caught red handed. As Mistress Erin said good morning to her, Sandy hurriedly returned the greeting.

Only Sandy and her father knew that in that moment before the women arrived, she had exposed herself to him, to her own father, just for a second, and that the sight he had just beheld was that of a very wet, glistening, beautiful pussy, lightly covered in soft red hair. The puddle of pre-cum on the floor grew in size.

As Sandy tried to compose herself, her mother walked over and, bending over slightly, kissed her on her forehead, asking if she slept well. Her mom then gasped as Master's hand found her pussy. Sandy watched her mother's eyes close and her lips curl as his fingers teased her. After a moment he pulled slave maryanne onto his lap. He had closed his robe, slave aaron no longer sucking on his cock, but still kneeling under the table. With a smile, slave maryanne used a foot to give her husband's cock a little rub. "Morning sweetheart," she lilted with a smile, as if it was totally normal for her husband to be underneath the table.

"Good morning, Master's slave," Came slave aaron's reply from under the table, along with a low moan at his wife's intimate touch. It was the first words that Sandy had heard her father speak that morning. "Good morning, Mistress," came another greeting from the slave under the table. "Good morning, sweetie," he added lastly to his daughter.

"Clean up down there, little one, and then you and slut can start breakfast." Master again used the 'little one' name that Sandy had heard the night before, as well as calling her mom a slut, making her brow furrow. She looked at her mom and saw her face was a little flushed at being called a slut in front of her daughter. Sandy couldn't resist quickly peaking under the table, and saw her dad licking his pre-cum off the tiled floor.

"Sandy, go and wake up your brother. Then we can all eat breakfast together."

.

When Sandy walked into her bedroom, she paused. Every step she had taken from the dining table to her bedroom had left her fully aware of just how slick her pussy lips were after her conversation with Nathan. Master Nathan. Before waking her brother she wanted to make sure her arousal wasn't too obvious on her already damp pyjamas. Satisfied, she cast her eyes from her clothing to her brother, laying on his side with the sheet half over him, his bare chest exposed. At some point in the night, he must have taken off the singlet he had been wearing. He looked so peaceful. Moving closer to the bed, she stopped as Steven suddenly rolled onto his back, the sheet pulling off him. Sandy's eyes were immediately drawn down to his boxers - her brother's cock had poked out of the flap at the front, and it was standing very tall and proud!

For a long moment Sandy just stared at her brother's cock in the morning light that was spilling in around her curtain. So that's what a 'morning wood' looked like, she thought. Her parents sometimes joked about that phrase, and now she'd seen what they meant. That's what it must have looked like last night in the dark, next to her - so hard and erect... before he - did he cum in his boxers? Or was it out in the open and he came on his chest? Sandy made a little moan as she felt her pussy get wetter yet. Just how wet can this wet pussy get?

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer," Steven muttered sleepily as he adjusted himself, casually slipping his penis back inside his boxers.

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12