All Comments on 'My Mom Is a Slut Ch. 04'

by darkride

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tallman441tallman44110 months ago

This was good. I am interested in seeing where this goes. I very interested in the interaction between Mistress Erin and Steven. You did come back to it. 5 stars

VincepetroneVincepetrone10 months ago

Excellent continuation. So many variables to pursue. Seems as though Master is grooming Sandy to have pets parents serve her. Carry on !

darkridedarkride10 months agoAuthor

Hello Everyone,

I just want to comment on the pee play, as I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. I'm not a huge fan of bathroom stuff, but there will be a little bit here and there as part of the D/s relationship. Rather than under-play it, I wanted to go into a reasonable degree of detail for those who actually do like it... but again, not making it a massive part of the story.

Next chapter is coming soon...

l0vefunl0vefun10 months ago

I love the story and no sexual subjects/kinks involved upset or offend me, having read all the series so far what has me uneasy is the Dominant couples manipulation, I wish they were completely forthcoming with what was going to happen and was expected

I do not trust the Master he claims to be friends with his subs but I do not see it at all and can only see them being hurt

Tell the complete truth of what he wants from everyone then give everyone the chance to leave or stay after that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is both sick and somewhat Hot at the same time. I don't know if I like it or not. The revulsion and eroticism seem to cancel out for me. I think it needs to be less "golden shower" and more wanton sex.

9to59to510 months ago

this is making me strain in my own cage. Please go on with this

bluerowdybluerowdy10 months ago

Not sure about this story. The male dominate is just too shady. A real dominate would not be manipulating an 18 year old girl. He would be straight forward with her. Not very believable. In fact the male dominate is not likeable at all!!!!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals10 months ago

I totally agree with anonymous below - Sick and Hot at the same time... Although i'd prefer a sexual golden shower as compared to a dog style piss in the yard.... The dog thing was a total turn-off

darkridedarkride10 months agoAuthor

@lOvefun - I appreciate your feedback, and concerns.

I started writing this story in 2,500 word chapters on XNXX. I got as far as Ch14, before then deciding to re-edit the story and start posting here instead as 5,000 word chapters. (So - there's equiv of 2 more chapters over there at this moment). Which I mention because - at one point I asked the readers there if Master should be blackmailing his slaves into meeting the twins. Overwhelmingly the answer was NO. I have respected that response, however, it is still fair to say that Master is rather manipulative... and you'll see more of that in the next chapter.

I know in this world you have Doms who can be very selfless, thinking purely about the person who has offered their submission to them, and are respectful of limits, etc etc... and then there are selfish Doms who are really only thinking of themselves and their own pleasures and desires, and will disregard limits etc etc. It is fair to say that Master Nathan is a cross between the two... not totally honest... not totally selfish.

darkridedarkride10 months agoAuthor

Hello StrappySandals and others concerned re Master Nathan's coercion. The story will continue on as is, but I am going to add reluctance / coercion tags to future chapters to address this issue, for people who wish to avoid such themes; certainly am not wanting to trigger anyone.

As I've noted in anther comment on this story - some Doms are selfless, some are selfish, and everywhere in between as well. Master Nathan is in between.

ron8400ron840010 months ago

The story is great. I hope the son becomes a submissive to the couple and the daughter a Mistress to her family. I would like to see father and son inter act with Mistress Erin. Can't wait to read more.

l0vefunl0vefun10 months ago

@darkride - first thank you for interacting

I do see some honesty and some deceit towards the parents and the kids in the now but I can not stop myself thinking about the twins future lives and relationships when I think about Nathans True and very harmful Selfishness

The parents have had relationships found love had kids lived a full life and in later years enjoying there submission, the twins being dragged into this web will not have these experiences in there lives

Master Nathans much older age then the twins means he can not give them anything more then sex until his end leaving the twins with nothing

It is your story and I will keep reading,

What I would enjoy tho is Nathan building Steven up into a dom that can one day when time dictates take his place all while giving the twins a chance to have a relationship love and have children together ( just because Nathan will make steven a dom to the rest of his family doesn’t mean he can not also have Steven loving having his ass fucked by cock)

That is the good ending in my head

The bad ending is Steven being permanently caged like his father and Nathan getting Sandy pregnant trapping both twins and inevitably having no futures

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As someone who is very immersed in the BDSM lifestyle and Kink community, there isn't 2 types of Doms. The first are Doms. They understand consent and actively pursue having it. The second are predators or abusers. Nathan is NOT getting consent from Sandy, and there is active coercion and manipulation. Nathan and Erin are not dominants and are clearly using their hold over the parents to have their way with the children, which only solidifies that obersvation.

That said, this is all fantasy, and disclaimers of such at the start of each chapter would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reading the comments, and having been a Dom for over 32 years, I can say unequivocally that there is a definitive line between Dominant and Master.

That delineation is markedly missing from this story.

A D/s relationship does not include the lack of free will shown here.

The fact that "Master" Nathan is virtually demanding things from someone he has neither collared, nor asked consent from is as arrogant as it seems.

This gives a bad perception to those of us who actually practice proper etiquette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous