My Mom is a Slut Ch. 12

Story Info
The situation becomes very slippery as sandy learns a lesson.
5.7k words
4.59
9.5k
9

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

Master watched his nervous slave sandy as she watched her father lay back down on the rug in the middle of the living room, naked but for his leather collar around his neck. Even after such a short space of time, she noted how odd it seemed for her father's cock not to be ensconced in its shiny metal cage that she had first seen him wearing just one day before. Could this situation ever feel 'normal', she pondered to herself, as the butterflies once more attacked her stomach knowing that all eyes were on her and her sex slave father.

A sex slave. When Master had ordered her dad to lay down for his daughter to suck his cock, there was no hesitation from her father despite the taboo nature of the request; he simply obeyed his Master. Go under the table and suck my cock, sandy pictured Master ordering her dad, and under the table he would go. The man she had admired and looked up to all of her life, was enjoying being controlled in the most perverse ways imaginable. Was that what she was going to become, too? A willing, obedient sex slave to this older dominant couple. It seemed crazy to even imagine that such things were real in the world she had grown up in. A world of shopping malls and bowling alleys, a world where male or female could gain an education and make a life for themselves, to be whoever they wanted to be. Be whoever they wanted to be... Including a willing sex slave? Surely this wasn't the world of movies where teenage girls are violently abducted, drugged and forced into prostitution? If there was something sandy was sure of, it was that her father would never allow that to happen to her. And yet, here she was, about to perform a sexual act in front of her family - on a family member - at the behest of her new "owner". Just days ago such thoughts would have been completely unfathomable.

As aaron made himself as comfortable as he could knowing that his daughter, his princess was about to perform fellatio on him, the first time he had felt a mouth on his cock for almost a year, he tried to give his daughter an encouraging smile. The pep talk from Master Nathan had certainly helped to allay her concerns, but he knew his daughter. The young woman's brain had never known a quiet moment in its life, and whilst she may have understood the concept that Master had tried to convey, to show to sandy that performing oral sex on her father wasn't in fact the mortal sin she had grown up believing it to be, he knew that her brain would without doubt still be working through this situation with an abundance of thought. The sollace he was able to feel however was in seeing that the look on her face was no longer one of uncertainty and alarm, but now more of curiosity, and understanding.

Nestling her warm, naked body back between her father's legs, both daughter and father drew a deep breath as they held each other's gaze, knowing this was a moment they could not step back from. After admiring the shiny butt-plug visible between sandy's cheeks as she wiggled into position, hoping to reduce any pressure she may be feeling, Master moved back from the pair, sitting himself on the arm of the sofa near maryanne, who in turn was cosily cuddled up to Mistress Erin. On other other side, slave steven sat a little less comfortably, still not totally at ease with his nakedness, and particularly as Mistress Erin's hand was lightly fondling his hard cock. From his side of the sofa, steven observed his mother's hand moving between Mistress' legs, idly playing with the older woman's pussy. A little jealousy fluttered over him as he observed his sister about to suck another cock, and his mother touching Mistress. This wasn't a bad situation for him to be in however, he decided. No doubt his turn as the center of attention would arrive before too long.

Once more staring at her father's cock, sandy tried not to over-think what she was about to do. After all she had already sucked one cock that day - what was one more? As Master had pointed out, she loved her father very much, so this was just a different way to show him her love. This was something she could do, and she knew she wanted to make him happy. Indeed, she had pointed out to Master for much of the weekend how unfair it was that her father was caged and missing out on the fun. Now his cage was off, so surely she now couldn't be the one to deny him from pleasure?

As she had done earlier, sandy took her father's cock in her hand. It was already hard; indeed she wasn't sure it had ever gone soft since she had taken the cage off. Slowly she moved her face closer, her eyes concentrating, her fingers drawing the crown to her open mouth, before halting and tilting her head.

"dad," sandy asked.

aaron cast his eyes quickly at Master as if seeking permission to speak, then back to sandy. "Yes?"

"Was that really your hand touching my pussy before, when i was licking Mistress?"

The unexpected question made slave aaron frown briefly, remembering the admission that Master had made during lunch. "Yes, it was."

The response beggared another question. "Did you like touching my pussy?"

From the sofa steven listened to his sister, knowing these questions where helping her work through what she had been directed to do. It's really going to happen, he thought as he watched on.

Again slave aaron answered positively, if a little hesitantly about how he felt when he had caressed his daughter's privates. The slave could feel his daughter's breath on his cock, her hand still holding him near her mouth. "Touching you felt very wrong, because like Master said, we've grown up thinking it's a nasty idea to have sex with your family. But..." he paused, remembering the moment. "Feeling how wet you were on my own fingers, helped me see how excited this was making you feel, just like how wet your mom gets serving Master and Mistress.

Absorbing the information, sandy nodded her head slowly, then as her head bent forward one last time, she slid her tongue out of her mouth and ran it slowly from her father's smooth balls all the way up to the head of his cock. Instantly aaron drew a deep breath as he tensed and further opened his legs automatically, allowing the giver of pleasure as much room as she needed to continue whatever it was she was doing to him. After close to a year wearing the cage night and day, seven days a week, with just a short time every few weeks to wash himself - whilst being observed by slave maryanne to ensure he did not indulge in any self gratification - feeling his daughter's tongue licking over his cock sent electric spikes through his body and brain. Slowly sandy swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting her father's precum, before licking all the way back down again.

The shuddering movements of her father were not missed on the young woman as sandy found herself smiling in the knowledge she had just made her dad react so favorably to her decision to ignore her concerns and surrender to Master's desire - that she suck her dad off. The size of her father's penis, sandy noted, was considerably less than the big, older cock that she and her brother had orally explored before lunch. Therefore, she surmised, it shouldn't be too hard for her to take it fully in her mouth. First though, she decided, she had to get it wetter. Remembering Mistress Erin's instructions, sandy stared her dad in the eyes as she continued to run her tongue slowly up and over her father's cock, each time retreating her tongue inside her mouth to re-wet it, and each time tasting the salty notes of precum that was quickly leaking from the tip.

Watching from the sofa, Mistress Erin smiled at the girl's new found enthusiasm, but given the situation, refrained from making one of her typical naughty remarks. Instead she simply enjoyed the sight before her, not to mention the gentle fingering she was receiving from her slave, and the feeling of steven's virginal cock in her hand. She loved knowing she was corrupting the young lad, encouraging his hard-on whilst watching his sister sucking their father's little cock.

Master meanwhile decided not to be so bashful.

"That's it, sandy, you're making my slave feel great! Don't forget his balls; feeling a tongue on your balls is amazing, and it's a good distraction if the recipient is getting too close to cumming and you are wanting to draw out the pleasure. And your dad has been in that cage for a long time - Trust me, he could go off at any moment, and we don't want that, yet." Master chuckled to himself as he adjusted his tight pants, watching the father and daughter oral sex exploration taking place before him. He glanced over at his wife, surrounded by mother and son sex slaves, and reached down beside him on the sofa to feel slave maryanne's ass.

The advice from Master Nathan to his youngest slave did not fall on deaf ears. It helped sandy feel a little more brazen; if she was going to suck her father's cock - and she was - then she would give him the best blowjob ever! Despite her lack of experience, she would make her father cum so that he could enjoy his time out of the cage that Master Nathan had kept him imprisoned in, stopping him from even being with his own wife the way a married couple were meant to be. Deciding her father's cock looked wet enough, sandy licked her way to the tip again, and squeezing the shaft just a little, she started to slide her lips over the crown in a bobbing motion several times, all whilst doing her best to stare sexily into her father's eyes.

"What would Mistress tell me to do?" sandy thought briefly, as the head of her father's cock slid along her tongue with each insertion into her mouth. The slave began to swirl her tongue around the frenum of her father's cock, and was quietly pleased when she felt more precum begin to leak into her mouth. Even more surprising to the teen was when the sensation of having her mouth wrapped around this new cock seemed to make her pussy pulse with pleasure, her muscles contracting, which in turn made her anal muscles tighten on the stainless steal plug that was still in her ass. It hadn't felt like that before when she had sucked Master, sandy thought.

"Ohh god," slave aaron whimpered in pleasure, unable to contain himself any longer. "Ohh sandy," the submissive man clutched at the rug as he watched his daughter's eyes staring into his, her mouth forming an "O" around his thin cock as she bobbed slowly up and down.

The well meaning moans of ecstasy erupting from her father's throat reminded sandy explicitly of the fact that this was her own dad that she was sucking, but at this point she well knew the only way was forward, and she was now determined to help her father feel the pleasure that she was sure he had been missing whilst her mother had allowed this domination game to go so far. Perhaps her father did like being fucked by Master, but that shouldn't mean her dad had to be locked up in a cock cage. Using her ring finger and thumb, she stroked her father's cock as she took him in her mouth, and thinking again of Master's advise, she used her other hand to massage his balls, and even slipped them under to his perineum.

When slave aaron laid his head down on the floor to stare at the ceiling, instead of his daughter's pretty face between his legs, Master knew his slave's balls were getting ready to explode. "Don't you dare cum yet, little one," Master warned him. At once slave aaron lifted his head back up to look at Master.

"N-no, Master," he whimpered as he tried to ignore the sensations his daughter was inflicting upon him. After first starting to accept the fact that his daughter was sucking his cock, slave aaron now tried to ignore the pleasure he was feeling, and the wickedly exciting sight before him, before once again dropping his head, closing his eyes.

"Eyes open, slave!" Mistress corrected him from the sofa, finally deciding to join in the oral barrage, and obediently aaron opened his eyes once more. "Good slave... your daughter is doing such a beautiful job sucking your cock; don't disrespect her by not watching every second."

As much as aaron knew what Mistress was doing, teasing him, forcing him not to hide from the fact that his daughter was sexually gratifying him after such a long period of chastity, it didn't help his situation as he struggled with the mental teasing as well as the physical pleasure he was experiencing, knowing he was not allowed to orgasm. The banter around her just seemed to spur sandy on, knowing everyone was watching, and knowing that she was clearly causing her dad a great deal of pleasure. Pleasure he deserved after allowing Master to make her mom into a slut.

As his moans rang out, sandy bobbed her head faster on her father's relatively small cock, finding it moved much easier in her mouth than Master's had done, and noting the difference in flavor, too. Her finger and thumb continued to jerk her father off as her mouth rose and fell, and her other hand had awkwardly found his ass, gingerly circling it as she thought of the interesting sensations the plug in her own ass was giving her. Surely he must be close now, she thought to herself, when suddenly Master's voice broke her thoughts.

"Stop, sandy," he called out.

Halting with her father's cock still in her mouth, unsure why she was being given the command, sandy turned to Master.

"I'm not convinced your father deserves an orgasm, yet, and he can't take much more, so now it's time to stop before he bursts."

Still with her father in her mouth, sandy frowned. It didn't feel right that after all that had happened that day, after Master's little speech in her bedroom, after she overcame her hesitation and found her rhythm, that Master was now stopping her from finishing the blowjob that he'd instructed her to give.

Letting the cock slip from her lips, but keeping a firm hand on his shaft, sandy queried her Master. "Did i do something wrong, Master? Shouldn't i make daddy come?" she said, realizing at the last moment she had called him daddy.

Master moved down from the sofa, and knelt next to sandy and the prone aaron. "I like that you are so keen to please the cock that I placed in front of you, slave girl, but you also need to remember your place. When your Master or Mistress gives you a command, you obey. There could be many different reasons why I have made that decision, and as a slave you need to trust my judgement."

sandy was not a woman who was used to not getting her own way. Wracking her brain as she half knelt half lay between her father's legs, still holding his erect cock in her fingers, she reached upon an idea. Finally releasing aaron's cock, she moved onto her knees and turned to face Master directly, lowering her head. "i'm sorry, Master Nathan," she began.

Even from the sofa, half blocked by her husband, Mistress Erin could see the twinkle in sandy's not so cleverly concealed eyes.

"It's just," sandy continued, "i was really enjoying sucking daddy's cock," she only half lied, thinking of how wet she had become, and again noted she had called him daddy, "and well, seems as you could decide to leave daddy - dad's - cage on again for a very long time, and seems you even said what a wonderful slave he has been, and i'm sure you are a Master who is gracious to his slaves, so i thought - "

Master decided it was time to bring this to a close, despite enjoying seeing this mischievous and resourceful side of his new slave. "Stop, slave." He held up his hand. "I gave you an order. Do you remember Friday night, the spanking you heard coming from the bedroom after your parents chose to wearing clothes in my presence?" Without waiting for a response, in a swift and sudden move Master swept up slave sandy's wrists in his hand, and pulled the light woman from her kneeling position up to her feet, and bodily over his shoulder like a firefighter.

"Count," Master said simply, and with her naked ass near his face, Master brought his palm to her naked flesh. Those on the sofa saw sandy's top half swinging over Master's shoulder as the blow landed.

"Ouch!" sandy cried out in surprise and pain.

"Count." Again his big hand met with her flesh.

"Ouch!" came sandy's repeated bleat.

"Count." Master repeated for a third time, loudly spanking the flesh of her exposed ass that was now already turning bright red.

"Three!" sandy yelped, but that was not the answer Master sought.

"Counting starts with one," Master instructed, and spanked the teen's ass again.

"One!" sandy gasped, clearly more than uncomfortable from the fire burning in her backside.

"Two!" she added as Master Nathan's hand again struck her.

"Three!" came her next loud exclamation as the rest of the room watched on in silence.

For a final time Master's hand met her now very tender, rosy ass but this time to sooth her skin with a gentle circular rub.

Still laying naked and erect on the floor, slave aaron had a full frontal view of his daughter's first punitive spanking.

For a moment sandy hung limp over Master's shoulder, her red ass in the air, before he guided her back to her knees. The inexperienced slave wiped a tear from her eyes, feeling suddenly very small.

After a moment for introspection, Mistress Erin drew sandy's attention. "A slave may make a choice to disobey, but they must also know there will be punishment, like your parents choosing not to be naked when they presented themselves when we first arrived. Don't worry, your ass will only hurt for a little while, but you will remember."

Master cupped sandy's chin, lifting it til her eyes met his. For a long moment he stared into her.

"Beg me." Master Nathan finally stated.

The scorned woman furrowed her brow as her ass continued to sting.

"Beg me for what you wanted, slave. Don't present an argument like this is one of your university classes. Beg like a slave for what you want."

Suddenly sandy's humility switched off as she saw a light ahead of her.

"P-please Master."

Even sandy knew that wasn't going to win anyone over, and she tried again. "Please let me suck my daddy's cock, let me make him cum, in my mouth, let me suck him so hard he wont ever forget. Let me suck daddy's cock like my own mom hasn't done for so long. Please Master i want to make you happy by making my daddy squirm and moan until he can't take it any more and all his cum floods out into my mouth and down my throat for you all to see." The stream of consciousness came to a halt as sandy almost choked a little to her own surprise at the words that had just escaped her mouth. "Let me suck my daddy's cock because it made my pussy so wet," she admitted shyly.

Master smiled at the teen who had not long before been laying on her bed afraid to suck her father's cock for fear of societal norms, and yet was now begging to suck his cum down her throat in front of her own mother and brother. He gently placed his hand on her face. "No," he said quietly.

The whole room was silent.

"But," Master teased, "do you remember sliding your wet horny cunt over my cock earlier? That works laying down, too. slave may straddle your daddy and rub your horny pussy along his cock until he cums on his stomach."

The pain in sandy's ass reminded her of the price she had just paid for this concession, and in the moment she raised up and kissed Master on the lips. "Thank-you, Master!" she beamed, and turned back to her waiting daddy, whose cock was still rock hard and pointing to the ceiling. On the sofa, with Mistress Erin's hands were now idly teasing both slave steven, and slave maryanne, as the pair watched with racing hearts as their daughter and sister straddled her father's body on the floor before them, carefully guiding her father's cock such that it was 'safely' flat against his stomach, and not poking up dangerously toward her pussy. Despite knowing aaron's cock was not inside the teen, the sight of sandy atop her father much as when they had first seen her straddling Master on the chair, eluded to something much more intimate and penetrative.

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12