My Mom is a Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As gung-ho as sandy had felt toward her new mission, the reality of what she was now doing hit her hard as she came to rest over top of her father's body. The cock that had once made her was now firmly pressing up against her wet pussy lips, and much as when she had rubbed her pussy against Master's cock before, the sensations of arousal were even more intense now as she felt this smaller, and yet more taboo cock so intimately lodged against her. More so there was no denying her arousal, as her pussy coated her father's cock in her slick juices. From her new position, sandy looked down into her father's eyes. Even when she had been between his legs, it was very much still a position of power with his cock in her mouth, but now she felt even more powerful astride him.

Hoping her eyes were conveying a sense of empathy for their situation, and not simply that of a horny teen, sandy steadied her hands on her father's shoulders, and slowly, carefully slid herself forward a little along her father's cock, stopping as the crown rubbed over her clit. Drawing her hips back again, she looked down between their bodies and watched her father's cock emerge from between them, before slowly sliding forward again. A little whimpered gasp shuddered from her lips, as a similar whimper slipped from aaron's mouth at his daughter's movements. What had earlier been pleasure imparted from daughter to father was now a pleasure shared as their sexual bodies glided over each other, her hands clenching on her father's skin.

"Just slowly..." Master Nathan quietly intoned, his hands guiding sandy's hips, as the slave continued moving her body. The sight of her father's cock appearing and disappearing between their bodies looked so obscenely erotic to her eyes. It was her own father she was riding, and his cock was clearly leaking precum, joining her own lubrication. Whilst the now direct stimulation for sandy had only just begun, her father was moving closer and closer to an orgasm he knew he couldn't avoid. Enjoying the vision of sexual bliss on her father's face, sandy moved a little faster, her hips rocking back and forth on her father, her still soaking wet pussy running the length of his small cock and causing her clit a little thrill with each pass. The movement was also making the plug in her rear wobble with each slide, adding to her pleasure.

"M-Master please!" aaron hollered. "Please may this slave cum?"

"What do you think, steven?" Master turned and asked the young man. "Should I let your father cum?"

Mistress Erin's hand squeezed firmly on steven's cock as if to encourage him to answer.

"Yes, sir, let dad cum. Please?"

Master nodded and turned to his older female slave. "And what of you, slave maryanne? Are you okay with your daughter making your husband cum? It's not going to make you jealous, is it?"

Smiling ruefully, maryanne shook her head. "No, Master, i will be proud of my girl making her daddy cum."

Master Nathan grinning as maryanne teased sandy about her 'daddy'. He returned his attention to sandy, putting his hand on her back, leaning close to her. "Kiss your daddy as you make him cum for you with your horny pussy, sexy sandy slave girl."

Without hesitation sandy leaned down to kiss her father on the mouth, as she once more rocked her hips, sliding her pussy along her father's cock, feeling his warm flesh travel through her labia. This time however, with the new angle of their bodies as they enjoyed their kiss, the tip of her father's slick cock popped free and nestled at her glistening virginal entrance. The difference in sensation was felt immediately by both father and daughter, but before her brain could tell her not to, sandy rocked her hip back the other way, causing the father and daughter's eyes to bulge wide in shock! sandy felt her father's cock penetrate her pussy, popping inside her body as the tight ring of her womanhood captured the head and then gripped it in surprise. slave sandy broke the kiss as she froze atop her father's body. "Oh god! dad's inside me!" her mind screamed!

Whilst the dildo Master had arranged for sandy to use had helped prepare her for this moment, having the anal plug in her rear end made her teen pussy even tighter toward the unexpected invasion of her body. Neither slave knew what to do, but slave aaron knew for sure that the pleasure his cock was feeling from being inside his daughter was like heavan on earth. This was the first time he had been inside a woman in almost a year, and indeed it was only the second woman he had ever been inside in his life, as Mistress Erin had never given him the pleasure of her own pussy. The intense feeling of orgasm was fast starting to sweep over his body, but how could he cum now he was inside his princess?

In that moment, to sandy's way of thinking, her father had just 'popped her cherry'. There was no point rushing to break their union. But the act still felt like the most extreme taboo. Staring into aaron's eyes, sandy felt his cock tremble inside her.

"What's wrong, sandy?" Master asked his slave, knowing full well what had happened. "Is that a good feeling, my slave? A pleasurable feeling you are experiencing?"

The only reply he received was two sets of jagged breaths.

On the sofa, whispered voices questioned what was happening, and soon came to the same conclusion.

"Is your pussy already contracting on your daddy's cock? I can tell by his face he is fighting it hard, trying not to cum, but he is right on the edge now. If you want to give him that orgasm, the one I have permitted him to have, then all you have to do is stay right where you are. But, if you like, you could make it even better for daddy - just like you were doing, rocking your pussy, fucking your pussy on your daddy's cock, milk your daddy's cum into your pussy. This is what you wanted, isn't it sandy? To give your daddy an orgasm he'll never forget? And one I think you will never forget, too. An amazing, special orgasm for you both."

"Ohh daddy!" sandy whispered before pushing her hips down and fully accepting her father's cock inside her body. The slave kissed her father's lips again before giving herself over to the moment and gyrating her hips, closing her eyes and burying her face in her father's shoulder. Inside her, she felt her father's cock start to pulse over and over, his cum flooding her pussy as slave aaron's orgasm reached a crescendo, and for the longest heartbeat then seemed to just stop - his breath catching for an eternity before he shuddered and began grunting and gasping, calling his daughter's name and pushing up as deep as he could into her body as his cock finally finished exploding inside her, his first unrestrained orgasm in so long, emptying forcefully into his princess.

The rush of cum inside sandy's body instantly changed the feel of her father's cock inside her, suddenly extra slippery as his incestuous baby makers sought an egg sharing half their DNA to penetrate. Thankfully maryanne had taken sandy to their doctor quite a few months earlier. Although the union of their bodies felt amazing, her father's few brief thrusts of his pelvis had not taken sandy anywhere near her own orgasm as she lay staring into her panting father's face, his eyes finally closed without retribution from his owners.

"Don't stop just because he came, slave," sandy heard her Master's voice in her ear. "It wont last forever, but he is still hard inside you, isn't he? I am giving you permission to cum, too, slave. It's yours to take."

As if on its own, sandy's pussy gripped her father's cum coated cock, feeling for herself that her father was indeed still hard. In the heat of the moment, and with no experience other than humping her pillow in her bed at night, sandy started to not just rock her hips on her father's cock, but to use her legs to raise and lower her body, moving her father's cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh god," she thought to herself. "If i hadn't lost my virginity to my father already, i'm making sure of it now!"

When maryanne felt a wet finger at her lips, she opened them to accept the offering as she stared at the intimate coupling on the rug. When her tongue tasted the wetness on Mistress Erin's fingers, her eyes flicked to her Mistress. That was not pussy juice she had just tasted, it was precum. Casting her eyes beyond Mistress, she saw her son's hard cock, dribbling precum in front of him. Giving maryanne a wicked smile, Mistress Erin thrust her fingers inside the slave's wet pussy before withdrawing them, glistening in the light, and as maryanne watched, the older woman wiped her wet fingers over steven's lips. Instinctively his tongue came out to taste the juices Mistress had deposited, and after a moment turned his head curiously toward the two women before casting his eager eyes back on his twin and their father.

Working hard not to over think, but rather to enjoy, sandy moved her body upright on her father's torso, and felt a little added length slip inside her. Using her weight she began raising and dropping herself a few inches, taking her father's cock fully each time. There was no denying this wasn't just for her father's benefit any more. The results of her father's orgasm were flowing out of her as she continued fucking herself onto her daddy's cock. This was for her own pleasure, now. Forever more she was going to know that her first ever lover was her father. The stunned look on his face seemed somewhat tormented. Still she rode him. Was her daddy okay with this? With fucking his princess? "Are - you - okay?" she asked him between thrusts.

Before he could offer an answer, Master did so for him. "slave sandy, your father had his orgasm, and now he's being over stimulated by your horny young cunt." The "c" word made sandy wince even in the throes of passion. "But right now my slave is just a human dildo. Make yourself cum on my human dildo, slave."

Every movement of the young woman's body caused her daddy's cock to move in a new direction inside her body. It was nothing like using the dildo. The expression on her father's face reminded her with every second that her actions were no longer for him, and Master's words rung in her ears - her dad was a human dildo. First Master had had her mother buy her a dildo to use, to help prepare her body for this very day, and now he had turned her father into a living dildo for her to ride in front of her family. The knowledge did nothing to stop the pleasure she was feeling, and with renewed passion and groans as she fucked herself on her father's aching cock.

"Pinch your daughter's nipples, little one," Master commanded, and slave aaron reached his hands up to cup sandy's breasts in his palms, then pinched her hard little nubs between his fingers and thumbs. The pressure he applied made his princess moan all the louder, and he felt her pussy massage his cock inside her body once more.

Noticing his slave starting to run out of steam, Master took matters into his own hands, and slipped his hand down sandy's belly and between their bodies til he found her clit. With rapid tapping motions Master's middle finger struck sandy's clit. He watched as she threw her head back, her fingers extending then clawing at her father's shoulders, his sloppy cum lubricated cock having served to take her virginity as Master helped her over the line, loud explicit bursts of noise erupting from her mouth as she orgasmed on his already spent daddy cock.

As sandy collapsed to her father's chest he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against him.

"i love you, daddy," sandy dreamily whispered.

"i love you too, princess," he replied to his daughter as his cock quietly continued to randomly pulse inside her warm tight body.

12