My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 03

Story Info
Son's friend and mom begin their bet.
3.5k words
3.83
33.8k
47

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,026 Followers

It's been a few days since Jessica told Andy about George staying over at their house during summer break.

It was really just an excuse for their bet. Which was if George manages to change her mind about being his girlfriend over summer break, then he wins and she becomes his. But if she resists and he doesn't manage to change her mind, then she wins and George would drop the issue and stop pursuing her.

Jessica walks into the dining room carrying two cups of ice cold lemonade, where Andy and George were both studying. She places both cups on the table in front of them.

"You two sure are studying hard," she said with a hint of pride in her voice.

It was morely directed to her son Andy, her pride and joy. The one person who she knew would become something great, unlike someone else who was there.

Her eyes trail over to George, who grabs one of the cups and takes a long drink from it. Sighing afterwards.

"Thanks Ms. Jessica," he said.

"It was nothing," she said with a smile.

Andy takes a few stealthy glances at his mom.

"Mom's so cute," Andy thought, "I'd wish she'd hug me into her chest again."

He then thought back to a few days ago, when she did. Feeling himself getting aroused by it.

"Even without your dad here," Jessica said while hugging him, "let's do our best together. Your mom loves you so very much Andy!"

George stretches and yawns loudly, disrupting Andy from his thoughts. Which slightly irritated and annoyed him.

"Well I'm pooped!" George said, "Hey Andy let's play some video games now!"

"You do realize that we have a mock exam coming up don't you?" Andy sighed, "So if you want to play, you'll have to do it on your own. I'm going to keep studying."

George then stared at Jessica, who avoids his gaze entirely.

"Ms. Jessica," George said, "why don't you play video games with me instead then."

"W-What?" she asked, "Why me?"

"You're not doing anything right now," George said.

She blushes, because she KNEW what he wanted to do. Something she so desperately wanted to avoid.

"I'm not," she said, "but still..."

"It's fine," Andy said cutting her off, "you'll just get in the way. So go play video games with him upstairs mom."

"Very well," she said and sighs.

Andy then watches as George and his mom leave the dining room together.

"Fuck! Shouldn't have said that!" Andy thought, "I just wanted to talk to mom aloooone!"

He then sighs and continues studying.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile upstairs, George and Jessica sat on Andy's bed. Not sure of what to say to one another, until George faced her and smirked.

"It's finally just the two of us now!" George said.

He then pulls her close to him and began squeezing her breasts over her shirt. Which startle her.

"W-Wait...stop!" she said, "Andy is just downstairs! We shouldn't be doing this!"

"It's fine," George said, "after all, you're my girlfriend now correct?"

"I-I am," she said, "but that is not the issue here!"

"Then what is it?" he asks and stops fondling her chest.

She sighs in relief and after composing herself, takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I just don't think this isn't right." she said, "I mean I can't just date my own son's friend! It's too weird."

"So what you mean to say is that you care for him more than me?" George said.

"Of course I do!" she said, "He's my only son George!"

"Well if that's the case then how about I show him this then?" George said.

He fishes his phone out of his pocket and shows Jessica the picture he took of her naked. With her fingers spreading her cum filled pussy open for the camera.

Jessica turns red with anger and tried to snatch his phone from him.

"Are you fucking threatening me?!" she said.

She makes another grab at his phone.

"Hey now you're the one who broke your promise first remember?" George stated.

He then stands and begins unzipping his jeans. Showing Jessica his thick fully erect 10 inch long cock.

"Besides," he continued afterwards, "you want to do it too, don't you?"

Jessica stared at his cock and blushes.

"He's so big," she thought dreamily, "bigger than Andy's! Bigger than my husband's!"

"T-That's besides the point," she said, "I just think that...that we should be CAREFUL around Andy."

"I really love you!" George said.

She rolls her eyes at him. He's been using that line alot whenever they are alone.

"I'm serious!" he continued.

That caused her heart to melt a bit.

"Look if I don't manage to change your mind about being my girlfriend before summer break ends," he stated, "I'll just give up entirely and stop pressing the issue."

"That was our deal right?" he continued.

"Fiiine..." Jessica said, "I understand."

"This is my own fault to begin with," she thought, "for saying that I'll be his girlfriend."

------------------------------------------------------------

Downstairs, Andy leans back in his chair and stretches. Feeling his back pop in a few places, before sitting up straight.

"I got to do my best and get into a good college," Andy thought, "that way it'll be easier on mom."

"I'll start by getting a good score on my mock exams," he continued to think, "then I'll confess my love to mom during her birthday on August 31st."

He then continued his studies.

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile upstairs in Andy's bedroom, George and Jessica were having sex on his bed. With George on top of her thrusting his condom covered cock inside her.

"Your pussy feels so good Ms. Jessica," George said.

"I-I can't believe that we're doing something like THIS when Andy is just downstairs doing his best studying!" Jessica panted, "In his own room no less!"

"Ah don't worry about that now!" chided George, "Besides doesn't this feel good for you too?"

She moans.

"T-That's not...the problem here!" Jessica said.

"I thought you got really into doing it raw last time!" George said, "But you asked for it again today didn't you?!"

"Of course I did!" Jessica said, "You told me to beg for it!"

"George said this was only until the end of summer break," Jessica thought, "but I'm not sure that I'll last that long with him making me cum like this!"

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this month with you so well Ms. Jessica," George stated, "I'll make you fall for me before it's over!"

Jessica watched as his thick cock pushes into her pussy. Feeling his tip touch the opening to her womb.

"So big..." she thought breathlessly.

"My cock and your pussy feel like they were made for each other!" George said, "If you become my girlfriend for real, you can have this every single day!"

"Have it every day?" Jessica thought.

He began to make jerky movements and breath heavy. He was close.

"Ah I'm gonna cum!" he announces, "I'm going to cum inside your pussy!"

With one final thrust, George slammed his cock deep inside her and held it there. Letting out a primal grunt as he began blasting his seed into the condom.

"I'm cumming too!" Jessica shrieks as pure pleasure vibrates through her whole body.

George then pulls out of her and removes the condom from around his cock.

"His cock is just too good!" she thought.

"Just look at how much cum I drained into this condom," George said showing Jessica the heavy cum filled condom.

She inevitably licks her lips. George chuckles and held the opening over her lips

"Here you go," he said pouring it into her open mouth, "this is the cum your pussy squeezed out of me Ms. Jessica!"

She savours his potency as it slides over her tongue and down her throat. He then shoves his cock into her face.

"You know what to do now right?" George said smirking, "After making me cum like that?"

She nods her head and began licking and sucking his entire cock clean of cum.

"That's more like it!" George sighed in contentment, "Use those lips!"

-------------------------------------------

"It's late!" Andy thought awhile later.

He glances at his cellphone and checks the time.

"It's this late and yet mom hasn't even began starting dinner!" Andy said, "What are those two doing up there?"

He stretches again and pulls his chair out.

"Well might as well go check up on them," he then gets up and pushes his chair back in.

He then began walking towards the hallway staircase.

----------------------------------------------------

"Oh fuck!" George said watching as Jessica began sucking his cock, "your clean up blowjob is the best!"

She watches his face eagerly, twirling her tongue around his tip. His fingers wrapped around her hair.

The sounds of someone walking up the staircase, made her stop sucking on George's cock and pull it from her mouth.

"Andy's coming!" she said, "We need to stop!"

George pulls her face back towards his cock and pushes it back into her mouth. Then began face fucking her.

"W-Wait George!" Jessica said with a mouthful of his meat, "Andy's coming!"

"I'm about to also!" George grunted, "Fuck! Sorry Ms. Jessica! I can't stop!"

He then began squrting cum down her throat and reluctantly releases his grip on her head. Both then began to hastily get dressed.

------------------------------------------------

Andy stops in front of his bedroom door.

"That's odd," he thought, "I thought they were playing video games. Yet I don't hear a thing."

He then grabs the doorknob and rests his hand on it briefly.

"What were those two doing then?" he thought.

Andy then turns the knob and pulls it open. Standing in the middle of his bedroom, was his mom and George. Both looking flushed and nervous as hell.

Andy's heart began to panic and pick up speed.

"What's wrong Andy?" asked Jessica.

"Nothing really," he said, "I was just wondering about dinner."

He then swallows hard.

"W-What were you two doing just now?" Andy then asks

"Well I was playing video games with George silly." Jessica said, "But I guess I must've gotten tired, since I fell asleep afterwards."

"Yeah she's really weak," George said and chuckles.

"O-Okay..." Andy said.

Jessica felt George's hand grab her ass and squeeze it hard.

"A-Anyways," she said getting flustered, "I'll start making dinner now."

She then moves past Andy and left his room.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jessica had just began to make dinner, when George entered the kitchen.

"Here let me help you Ms. Jessica," he said, "as thanks for letting me stay over."

"Okay," she said.

Jessica then felt George press his hard on against her ass.

"S-Sure thing," she said afterwards.

Andy looks on from the dining room table.

"Well those two have gotten close lately," he thought, "when did that happen and why is mom blushing like that?"

"Looks like we got away with it," George snickers, "he doesn't know we were having sex."

George pressing his hard on further into her pants. Causing Jessica to flutter a bit with arousal and turn red.

"Wait don't push it against me!" she whispered.

"Can I just slip it inside like this?" he asks.

George's hand interlocks with hers on the counter.

"O-Of course you can't!" she said.

"I mean we did have to cut things short before," George stated, "and Andy is still completely absorbed in his studies."

"Plus I know you can't stop thinking about it either Ms. Jessica," he continued.

"His cock feels so hard and hot!" she thought.

"Fine," Jessica said, "just...make it quiet."

"Alright then," George said

She then felt her pants being pulled down and his condom covered cock pressing into her pussy. He then pulls her arms backwards towards him and lets out a loud moan.

"Oh!" Jessica cried out and immediately covers her mouth afterwards.

Andy turns his head to face his mom.

"Did you just say something mom?" he asked.

She shakes her head.

"I...accidentally burnt myfinger," she responds, "sorry if that startled you."

"I need to hold myself back," she thought, "or else Andy will know something is up!"

George began to squeeze her breasts over her shirt. as they had sex in the kitchen. She pushes his hands off her chest and turns her head to face him.

"No..." she said.

She then stares straight ahead of her, as George began thrusting hard into her.

"Even though Andy is right there," she thought, "George is fucking me so hard."

She places her head on the counter.

"My pussy feels so good right now!" she thought.

"Ah don't think I understand this one," she heard Andy groan.

"Admit it Ms. Jessica," said George, "having sex in front of your son feels good doesn't it?"

"O-Of course it isn't!" she said, "This is wrong and crazy!"

"But I do have to admit that my pussy feels amazing right now," she thought.

"I'm close to cumming Ms. Jessica!" grunted George.

Jessica felt her body tense up.

"Oh no!" she thought, "If I cum now, I'm going to cum in front of Andy!"

George then grabs her hips clumsily and thrusts hard. Causing Jessica to cover her mouth tightly, as she came along with him. Then slides off his cock and sits on the floor. Her legs shaking uncontrollably, as she continued to cum. Her face a mixture of pure pleasure and satisfaction all rolled into one.

"Even though this was bad," she thought, "that felt way too good."

----------------------------------------------------

Andy turns his head and notices his mom wasn't in the kitchen, yet George still was.

"Where's mom?" Andy asked him.

"Your mom?" George said, "Right now she's busy cleaning up the floor."

"The floor?" Andy asked, "Why is that?"

"She spilled something," George said, "she can be so clumsy sometimes!"

"Sure..." Andy said and returned to his studying.

Jessica remained on the floor for a few more minutes, still tender and wobbly from the mind blowing orgasm he gave her. Drool trailing from her mouth, as George stuffs his flaccid cock back into his pants.

---------------------------------------------------

About ten days later, Jessica was in her room naked, as George began pulling anal beads from her ass. She moans and clenches the sheets. Cum squirts out of her clit.

"I can't believe I'm being made to cum from my ass!" she thought, "By someone my son's own age no less!"

"Looks Iike you have some talent for anal Ms. Jessica!" said George, "I'll start using my cock to train you now!"

Jessica then felt his tip press into her puckered asshole, Straining, as he began pushing his cock into her ass. Once he was halfway in, she lets out a loud moan and cums again.

"This feels so dirty!" she said, "Your cock is in my ass!"

"You seem to like it though," said George.

He then began to slowly pull out and then push back in. Her pained grunts matched with his hard breathing.

"God your ass feels so amazing around my cock Ms. Jessica," he pants, "I love how tight it is!"

After a few minutes, Jessica began to slowly get used to his meaty cock in her ass. Feeling it push and pull against her. Feeling his ballsack clap against her pussy. She turns her head to look at him, and notices his phone aimed at her ass.

"Are you serious recording again!" she said.

"Don't worry about it," George said.

"Ah! How can I not be?" she said while panting, "This is so humiliating and dirty!"

"Your body seems to like this though," George said.

"T-That's besides the point!" Jessica said.

He continued thrusting his cock steadily into her ass, while his phone continued to record them having anal sex.

Jessica continues to clench her sheets tightly.

"You know the more you clench up," George said, "the harder it is for me to pull out."

She buries her head deep into her pillow.

"So relax," he continued.

Jessica relaxs her ass and immediately felt his cock go deeper inside her. Almost like he was reaching her stomach. Then began to feel him pull back. Her ass acting like a suction cup. The further he pulls out, the tighter her ass clenches around his shaft. When he pushes back in, her ass relaxes around it.

"Gotta say Ms. Jessica," grunted George in time with their movements, "for someone who hasn't done anal before, you sure know how to milk a cock during it!"

"It's...It's just reflexs," Jessica said panting, "my body is...getting used to it."

"Then let's take it up a notch eh?" George said and smacks her left ass cheek.

It left a visible handprint there for a few seconds, before fading away.

"Your fat ass is just the best!" George said, " I just love it so much!"

He then pushes her all the way down on her bed. Her face still buried in her pillows, as he starts to thrust long and hard into her.

"Not...going...to...last...much...longer!" grunted George.

He then pushes all the way into her ass and holds himself there, as cum fills the condom he wore. Jessica pants and felt him lay on top of her back and turn her face to met his. They shared a long passionate kiss that lasted for few minutes.

"You glad I decided to stay here instead of going to cram school like Andy?" he asked.

Jessica reluctantly nods her head. Her mind too numb to think clearly. If George HAD went to cram school with Andy, then she'd finally have a moments peace without him constantly asking her for sex and telling her good it'll feel if she became his girlfriend. But...then again if he didn't, then they'd have such mind blowing sex. With her cumming multiple times and he'd still be hard for another round or two.

"Am I starting to like my guys young now?" she thought.

"What you thinking about?" George asks as he lays next to her on his side.

She sniffs the air and wrinkles her nose. Both of them were sweaty and gross. Also the bedding needed to be washed too.

"A few things," she said with a half smile, "which are a shower, tonight's dinner and cleaning my sheets."

Jessica then grabs his hand and gets off her bed. Then leads him to her walk in bathroom and shuts the door behind them.

----------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, Andy comes home and spots George sitting at the dining room table. Grinning like a idiot. as Jessica cooked dinner.

"What's got you so excited huh?" Andy asked and sits down across from him.

"Oh you know...I'm just excited for Ms. Jessica's cooking!" George stated.

"Wish you were more excited about passing your tests as you are thinking about food!" grumbled Andy, "Speaking of which why weren't you in class today?"

"Oh that would be my fault sweetie," Jessica said, "I kept him behind because I had a lot of shopping to do!"

"Eh okay," Andy said dismissively.

"Not fair!" he thought afterwards.

As they ate, Andy kept glancing over at his mom. Today she wore a baby blue blouse and slim dark blue jeans. The shirt hugged to her chest quite tightly, giving her breasts that extra oomph. His dad would have died again, if he saw her wearing such revealing shirts. But Andy liked it, and...so did George apparently, because he was also staring at her cleavage.

Which his mom seemed to notice and blushes awkwardly.

"So I was thinking mom," Andy said, "how about we go to the park tomorrow?"

Jessica gives Andy a confused look. As if trying to decide if he was being serious or just trying to lighten the mood.

She decides on the former, rather then the latter.

"You mean the one close to our house?" she asks, "The one we always went to with..."

Her voice drops.

"I guess she still misses dad," Andy thought, "poor mom, shouldn't have suggested it."

"Nevermind mom," Andy then said, "maybe some other time."

Jessica shakes her head.

"No it's alright sweetie," she then said smiling, "it's a nice gesture and it's been forever since we went to that park."

"We can make a picnic out of it too!" she continued, "That would be fun."

"Yeah," Andy said agreeing with her, "then...maybe we could visit dad's grave afterwards?"

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,026 Followers
12