My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure your father would appreciate that," Jessica said smiling.

"Well don't forget me!" George said cutting into their conversation.

Jessica turns to face George. Almost completely forgetting that he was also living with them. Sharing her bedroom in fact and also...having sex with her. Training her body into doing things she never did when her husband was alive.

He was her boyfriend after all and it wouldn't be fair to not include him on events like that. But she knew at some point during the outing, George would try to have sex with her again.

Something that she wanted to avoid, yet also anticipated wholeheartedly.

She hoped George didn't try anything.

"Of course George," she said, "you're coming too."

Andy gave a disgusted sigh that neither his mom nor George picked up on.

"I just wanted it to be just us though!" Andy thought, "just me and mom."

"Yeah...looking forward to it," Andy said with a hint of sarcasm, "can't wait."

Jessica looks right back at him and squeezes Andy's hand tenderly. His heart began to race in his chest.

"Me too sweetheart," she said affectionately, "me too."

12