My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 04

Story Info
Further humiliation and depravity of Jessica.
4.8k words
3.86
24.2k
39

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,006 Followers

The next morning, Andy gets ready for the picnic. It was supposed to be a nice day today. He slips into his jean shorts and a t-shirt. Then exits his bedroom and heads down the hallway to the staircase.

Once on the first floor, he spots his mom in the kitchen. She greets him warmly when he sat at the table.

"Morning sweetie," she said cheerfully, "want some breakfast?"

Andy nods his head and yawns.

"So when are we going to go on the picnic?" Andy asked as his mom hands him a plate of scrambled eggs, ham and hash browns.

"Yeah...about that," she said.

"Something wrong?" Andy asked.

"There's a change of plans today sweetie," she began to say, "we can't go."

"Why not?" Andy said sounding hurt.

"Because I have something else planned for us today," she said, "something I've been planning for weeks."

"Something more important than seeing dad's grave?" Andy asked.

"We'll still go see him today," Jessica stated, "but instead of a picnic leading up to seeing him, we'll see him on our way to where we are going."

His heart thumps in his chest. Would it be just them?

"Oh George is coming to," she added, "since it wouldn't be fair to leave him behind."

As if hearing his name being said, George enters the dining room in just his shorts. His lean muscular physique made Andy feel jealous. He then sits down across from Andy at the table. Jessica blushes and walks over to him carrying a plate of scrambled eggs, ham and hash browns. Then places it before him.

"Thanks Ms. Jessica," George said enthusiastically, "could use the fuel after the workout I did."

"What...workout?" Andy asks sheepishly.

Jessica gives George a darting look that read "don't you fucking dare say what I think you are going to say".

"Was exercising up in the guest room," George stated, "worked up quite the appetite to be honest."

In reality, George was fucking Jessica before Andy woke up. Filling up two condoms worth of cum, which he poured down her throat afterwards.

"Ah...gotcha," Andy said.

Jessica blew a sigh of relief. Thanking her luck for Andy's obviousness. He doesn't need to know about their relationship...yet.

But was it a relationship? Sure George confessed to her about liking her, but they spent the majority of the time having sex. Was it love that they had? Or was it just lust and he'd move on after using her?

It was something she had to ask him when she had the chance. Even though he made it clear he did indeed love her.

Yet...it was again something she had to really think about.

-------------------------------------------

After breakfast, Jessica starts on the dishes. While George and Andy went to the living room and watched tv. She was glad George didn't try anything.

"Must still be recharging," she thought, "or biding his time."

She turns her head to see him glancing at her ass. She blushes and looks away.

"Well I'm going up to my room to study for a bit," Andy said a few minutes later, "call me down when we are getting ready to leave."

"Okay sweetie," Jessica called out from the kitchen.

She then heard Andy ascend the stairs and then the sound of his door closing behind him.

The moment Andy's door closed behind him, Jessica felt something hard and hot press into her back. Followed by hands groping her chest. Then lips on her neck. She closes her eyes. The feeling felt good.

"Shall we have a quickie before we go?" George asked against her ear.

"Here?" she asked.

"I was thinking upstairs," George stated.

"Andy...will hear," Jessica said, "so no!"

"There are plenty of other ways to make someone cum you know," George said.

"Like what?" Jessica asked.

She felt his hand trail down her stomach and slide inside the front of her pants. Feeling his fingers rub against her clit, making her legs feel wobbly and her knees to buckle. She lets out a moan.

He then turns her head to the side and kisses her passionately.

"So upstairs?" he suggests afterwards.

Jessica bites on her knuckle and then nods her head afterwards. The dishes were done anyways and there was plenty of time before they had to go.

George practically carried Jessica upstairs to her bedroom. Careful not to slam the door behind him. He tosses her onto the bed and began stripping. Once his cock springs out of his shorts, she licks her lips.

"Ask me to let you suck it," George stated.

She blushes.

"M-May I suck your cock?" Jessica asked meekly.

George steps forward and Jessica gets on her knees.

"Give it a kiss first," he said.

Jessica presses her lips to his tip and gives it a quick peck. Licking her lips afterwards, as his precum oozes out of it. Then without being asked, she removes her shirt and tosses it on the floor. Her bare chest exposed for his viewing pleasure. Her nipples erect.

"Place it between your breasts," George stated.

Jessica presses her breasts around his cock. Then began to slide her breasts up and down his shaft. George lets out a moan.

"Yeah your tits feel so good," he then said.

She stares up at him lovingly.

Love? Was the feeling she had in her chest love?

"C-Can I ask you something?" she asks half panting.

"W-What?" he asks.

"Do...you really mean what you said?" she asked, "Do you really love me?"

His answer was to pull her up to his level and press his lips against hers. Slipping his tongue into her mouth and coiling around her own tongue. Jessica wraps her arms around his back. Feeling his thick, hot, hard long cock slide between her jean clad thighs

"Does that answer your question?" he asked afterwards.

She shyly nods her head. Giving him another long kiss.

"What brought this on all of a sudden?" he then asked.

"It was something that I was thinking about," she said kissing his neck, "I don't understand why you do. Thought it was just lust you felt for me."

"Well...lust had something to do with it," he said, "if anything you should thank Andy for giving me the push I needed."

"Andy told you to confess to me?" Jessica said.

"Well not directly," George said.

"Yet you did," she said.

"Yet I did," George agreed.

"You know...I think I want to make you cum now," he then said, "so take off those jeans and get on the bed."

George then gets on the bed and faces her. Jessica blushes, then strips off her jeans. She also happened to not be wearing panties either. Judging by George's reaction, he liked it.

"So sexy," George said, "now get that fine ass over here."

"Yes sir!" she said.

She then got on her bed and pressed her back into his chest. George then spreads her legs wide and plunges three fingers into her pussy. Jessica lets out a few soft moans, as George began finger fucking her.

"I'm surprised you wore nothing under your clothes," George said, "you must have REALLY wanted to do it again didn't you?"

"Y-You're the one who ordered me not to!" Jessica stated panting, "So that you can fuck me no matter the time or place."

"Well then," George said, "I guess I better reward you for that then."

He then turns her face sideways and kisses her. Both their tongues coiling around each other.

-----------------------------------------

A short while later, Andy exits his room. Just as Jessica exits hers. Wearing a short white crop top and a pair of dark blue denim shorts. His mouth drops to the floor. Since when did his mom wear such revealing outfits?

"What's with the outfit mom?" Andy asked.

Jessica jumped when he spoke, then places her hand over her chest.

"Jesus Andy," she then said, "almost gave me a heart attack."

"What's with the outfit mom?" Andy asked again.

She stares at herself in the hallway mirror.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" Jessica asked.

"It shows way too much skin for starters," said Andy, "and George is here too."

"You do realize that it's been hot lately right?" Jessica said.

"Well at least wear a better shirt than...that," Andy said with a huff.

She watches him head downstairs and returns back to her bedroom. George was just now getting into his jeans when she entered.

"Why did you come back in here?" George asked.

Jessica sighs and heads towards her closet. Taking off the short white crop top and tossing it to the floor. She then grabs a blue and black stripped short sleeved shirt.

"Why did you change your shirt?" George asked as she turned around.

"It...made me self-conscious," Jessica said.

"Well I think you looked hot in that," George said.

"You say that so easily," Jessica sighs, "I'm...still getting used to all this."

She points to the both of them.

"This...relationship we have that is," she continued, "and all the other stuff too."

"Speaking of other stuff," George said, "want to try doing it in your car?"

Jessica's eyes went wide.

"Now?" she asked, "We are literally about to leave."

"Did I say now?" George asked.

"Y-You didn't." Jessica said meekly.

George pulls on his shirt. Then walks over to Jessica and kisses her lips.

"We can discuss this later," he then said.

Jessica watches him leave her bedroom and close the door behind him. She then sighs.

"Just...endure it Jessica," she told herself, "it's only until the end of summer break."

"Just until the end of summer break," she repeated out loud.

-------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Jessica walks downstairs and spots George and Andy sitting in the living room.

"Get your shoes on boys," she called out.

"Okay," Andy said.

He then gets up and heads for the entryway. Glances at his mom as he passes her.

"Glad you changed the shirt mom," Andy said, "this one looks good on you."

Jessica smiles.

"Well thanks kiddo," she said smiling, "that's really sweet of you to say."

She turns to George.

"Get your butt in gear mister!" she said in her mom voice, "Or we'll leave without you!"

"Yes ma'am," George said.

He then walks to the entryway too and slips into his shoes.

"Where are we going mom?" asked Andy as they left the house.

"Someplace that I used to go to with your dad," Jessica said.

"Okay," Andy said.

All three then got into her car and drove off down the street. George sat in front with Jessica, as Andy sat in the backseat behibd his mom. His face sullen and disappointed.

Jessica felt George's hand on her thigh. Slowly massaging it.

It was making it hard to focus on the road. So she grabs his hand and places it on his own lap. Then shakes her head before returning her hand to the steering wheel.

When she felt his hand on her thigh again, she sighed and turned to face him.

"Stop!" she mouthed, "Andy is right behind me!"

George smirks and leaves his hand on her thigh. Now slightly closer to her inner thigh and pubic area.

--------------------------------------------

After a bit of driving, Jessica pulls into a parking lot of a big building. Judging by the lack of parked cars, told her that there was not that many people.

"We're here!" she said.

Andy opens the car door and gets out. Once the door closes behind him, Jessica turns to face George.

"You need to accept when I say stop okay?" she said, "What if Andy saw what you did?"

"Well he didn't did he?" George retaliated, "So relax."

"How can I possibly relax when you are constantly touching me?" Jessica retorted.

She then sighs.

"Just...be more careful okay?" she said softly, "it's hard enough trying to hide what we are doing from Andy already."

Jessica squeezes his hand.

"Are we going or what?" Andy said outside the car, "What are you two discussing in there?"

"Nothing sweetie!" Jessica said.

She gives George a darting look that read "Please behave!" and gets out. George followed afterwards.

"What were you two talking about?" Andy asked again.

"Your birthday," Jessica said, "since it falls on mine as well."

"What about my birthday?" Andy asked.

"George wanted to know what we have planned for that day is all." Jessica said.

"Ah okay," Andy then said.

"What is this place anyways?" he added.

Jessica smiles.

"Just some place your dad and I used to go to," she said, "it was our special place."

"But what is it?" Andy asked.

"You'll know when we get inside and out of this heat." Jessica said.

Jessica then leads the three of them towards the main door. Once they got close enough, Andy turns to face her.

"Is that....chlorine I smell?" he asked.

"Ms. Jessica," George said, "I don't think we brought swimming outfits."

"They provide everything," Jessica told them, "there's a pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a jacuzzi and a food court."

She then grabs the handle and opens the door. A few pair of eyes glance in her direction. Andy took a defensive maneuver around his mom. Glaring at a few guys who stared. Jessica felt George's hand grab her ass and squeezes it.

They then walked over to the front desk and were greeted by a woman in her mid thirties.

"Party of three?" asked the front receptionist.

"Yes," Jessica answered.

"That will be $45 please." the receptionist rang out, "Cash or card?"

Jessica takes out her credit card and swipes it. The receptionist then gave all three of them a wristband. Andy stares at his. Unsure of what to do with it.

"Place it on your wrist sweetie," Jessica said showing the band arounds hers, "when I say they cover everything I mean EVERYTHING."

"The food court isn't included anymore," the receptionist said.

"Why's that?" asked Jessica.

"Just a new rule the management changed," the receptionist said

"I'm guessing that people kept draining the food storage right?" George asked.

"Not really," the receptionist said, "food storage okay, it was just the constant garbage people left in the swimming area."

"People were taking food from the dining area and leaving it there. We had a few accidents of people getting hurt because of it."

"I take it management didn't like that," Jessica said.

"Indeed," the receptionist said, "so the food court is not included anymore. Though you can still buy food and eat there. You just can't leave the food court with it."

"Thanks for letting us know that," Jessica said.

"Eh just a part of the spiel the management pay me to say," the receptionist said, "enjoy your time!"

They then walked towards the changing rooms. Jessica going into one and Andy and George went into another. George quickly changed into a pair of shorts that well...showed off his asset. Andy took his time.

"Hey I'm going to wait for you outside okay?" George said.

"I'll be done in a bit!" Andy said.

George then left the changing room and stealthily heads into the women's changing room.

-----------------------------------------------

Jessica was humming to herself, as she changed into the two piece bikini that was provided. Leanning forward to slide into the bottom half, she felt something hard and hot poke her. She gasps and immediately turns around to see George behind.

"W-What are you doing in here?" she asked.

"You don't like that I snuck in here to see you?" George asked.

"That's not the issue here," she retaliated, "what if someone else saw you come in here?"

"Like who?" George said smirking.

"You know who!" she said.

Jessica felt his hard erection twitch, giving her butterflies as it rubbed against her cheeks.

"How is he so hard?" she thought, "I thought I drained him just before we left!"

Jessica then felt his hands grabbing her chest and squeezes it. At the same time, kissing her neck. She lets out a soft moan.

"Andy will be suspicious if we take too long in here!" she said in a urgent whisper, "Please stop!"

"I can't stop once I get this hard for you," George said against her ear, "you should know that by now."

"She glances around, trying to hide what was bound to happen: sex. He was going to fuck her in the changing room. Fully aware that other guests can come in at anytime. Seeing them in the throes of passion on the floor or hearing them in one of the stalls.

She felt him push aside the fabric on her ass and then the feeling of his bare cock rub against her opening. Feeling how wet she was and she was very wet at this moment.

Rubber! He wasn't wearing a condom and it was not a safe day either.

"You can't!" she said frantically, "You don't have a rubber!"

Jessica heard him groan.

"This would be much better if you just allowed me to fuck you raw," George said.

"Not risking it!" she said, "No rubber-No penetration!"

She felt proud of herself for stopping him from fucking her raw, though now she was anxious to feel his girth sliding inside her. What was the risk of fucking raw anyways?

Sure George had a high sperm count and was very potent by all the times he came on her. But surely one time wouldn't make her pregnant would it?

After all, she WAS his girlfriend for the rest of summer break and it wouldn't be fair to leave him blue-balled.

Plus....Andy would just probably float around in the pool anyways. Surely enough time for them to both feel good.

She felt him withdraw from behind her. His tip leaving the warmth of her body.

"Guess I'll just wait until later then," he said.

Jessica grabs his hand. He turns to face her.

"Change your mind already?" he asked.

"Will you promise to pull out if I allow you to fuck me raw?" she asked blushing.

"If that is what you want me to do," he stated.

"Nobody saw you come in?" she then asked tugging at his shorts.

"Nobody," George said, "I made certain of that."

"Then...follow me," she said huskily.

Jessica took his hand and leads him toward the stalls. Shutting it behind them, as they both began kissing. Her swimsuit drapped over the stall door, as his shorts dropped to the floor and he sat on the bench naked.

"You promise right?" she asked again.

"I will," he said, "now beg me like you normally do..."

--------------------------------------

"What's taking mom so long?" thought Andy as he floated on his back in the pool.

"George said he was going to wait for me outside the changing room and yet he's gone too!" Andy sighed, "Maybe he ran into his girlfriend that he told me about."

He lazily swims to the ladder and gets out.

"But seriously though," he then thought, "since when did mom and George get so chummy?"

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the changing room stall, Jessica sat on her knees, as she licked and sucked George's cock.

"Yeah just like that Ms. Jessica!" moaned George, "pretend it's a lollipop!"

She continues to lick his shaft and suck on his tip.

"Just a very meaty lollipop," he continued to say, "one that will have a creamy center if you suck fast enough!"

As if sensing what George was saying, Jessica increased her bobbing. Her hair waving up and down like a sheet on her head.

George lets out another grunt and rests his head on the back of the chair.

"What what Andy would say," he chuckled, "knowing his mom is sucking on his friend's cock like some back-alley whore!"

When she heard him say that, she spots sucking him off and pops her mouth from his cock. Coughing slightly before looking at him. What did he just call her?

"Excuse me?" Jessica said, "I'm not a whore and don't you dare call.e that again!"

She folds her arms over her chest and stares at him, expecting him to get upset for stopping. Instead he sighs.

"You know," he said, "what I say in these moments is or was considered sexy talk."

"Sexy....talk?" Jessica repeated, "So you ain't saying I'm a whore?"

"Nope!" George said, "All I said is that you suck like back-alley whore. Not that you are one."

Jessica sighs and then stands up. Wiping her mouth in the procress.

"How about we go straight into the part you like most yeah?" she said.

"Ain't happening until you beg me like usual Ms. Jessica," George said smirking.

"M-May I please sit on that thick cock of yours George?" Jessica asked with reddened cheeks.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,006 Followers
12