My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His answer was to pull her onto his lap and kisses her chest. His cock pressing into his pelvic area. His tip, brushing against her lips.

"Well what are you waiting for?" George said.

Jessica stares at him. Her arms holding onto his shoulders.

"We can't have sex until you insert my cock into you." George explained.

Jessica then reaches between her legs and grabs his thick fully erect 10inch long cock. Then guides it to her pussy. Once his head is inserted, she lets go and slides down his shaft. Feeling every inch of his thickness as she does.

Once she hit the base, she closes her eyes. George had his hands on her ass, cupping it as her body slide half-way up his cock and then back down. Causing both Jessica and George to moan as pleasure took them.

"If you...were my girlfriend Ms. Jessica," panted George, "you can have this cock whenever you wanted."

He then kisses her breasts. Popping one nipple into his mouth and gently bites on it. Jessica lets out a whimper, as his finger finds a way into her ass and plays with her rectum.

"Can't believe I got to fuck that ass of yours," George said, "its so fat and beautiful. Loved how it clapped against my waist."

"I also love how tight your pussy feels very time we fuck too!" George continued, "Also how it clings to my cock too!"

"His cock is so good!" Jessica thought, "It's also way bigger than Andy's and late my husband's!"

After thinking that, her thoughts then turn to her son. Her clueless son.

"Oh poor Andy," Jessica thought again, "I'm sorry you have a poor excuse of a mother who can't control her own urges!"

She then lets out a loud moan as George slaps her ass. Then covers her mouth in embarrassment. Andy could've heard her.

"It's so hot looking at you trying to keep your voice down Ms. Jessica," George said, "but we both know you like the idea of people hearing us don't you?"

She shakes her head. Though what they were doing was considered public sex, anyone can hear them if they walked into the lady's changing room.

"Just hurry up already," Jessica said impatiently, "Andy's waiting for us."

---------------------------------------

Andy floats on his back in the tidal pool. Staring up at the ceiling.

"This is boring," he said out loud, "what the hell is taking mom so long?"

"Sorry if I took too long!" Andy heard behind him, "The size they had...couldn't fit properly."

Andy stood up and looked at his mother. Her face was redder than usual and the fabric barely covered anything either. It was too tight on her. But then again...they were at the pool and there was hardly anyone there.

Andy heard George snicker behind his mom. Especially right after she said "the size they had couldn't fit properly."

"And where were you huh?" Andy inquired to George.

"My girlfriend happened to be here as well and we fooled around for a bit." George said, "though it is also none of your business either."

"Don't need to be a dick!" snarled Andy, "was just a simple question!"

"And I gave you a simple answer." George stated, "It's also like I said none of your business either."

Jessica felt a pang go through her lower half, she liked how George acted. It was very manly. Yes it was none of Andy's business, but this was supposed to be a family outing with a friend. Though said friend is technically her boyfriend.

Jessica tugs on George's arm pulling him away from Andy. She knew George was stronger than Andy was and they both needed to chill out.

"Let's go sit in the hot tub?" Jessica suggested to the two boys.

She leads the way, all the while not letting go of George's arm. As Andy trails behind them. Furious as to why his mother was acting so...different around George and also jealous.

As they got into the hot tub, Jessica made sure to sit close to George. Knowing that even though they just had sex in the locker room, he'd still want more. She also wanted more too, but could never admit it to him or herself.

"Uh one of you has got to leave the hot tub," said a voice to their left.

Jessica turns her head to notice that it was the another worker.

"Why's that?" Jessica asked.

"Two people at most in the hot tub," he said, "new regulation from the owners."

"Well I ain't getting out," said George.

Jessica stared at Andy, knowing full well he'd put up a stink about getting out.

"Fine I guess I'll just go sit in the sauna or something," grumbled Andy.

Jessica felt George's hand on her thigh as Andy got out. She leans her head back and relaxes. Placing her one of legs over his, giving him a better feel. Luckily the foam concealed their activity, not to mention the location of it either.

She instinctively grabs his hand and gives it a tender squeeze. Then came his shorts bobbing to the surface, which she snatches and places behind her back. Then the bottom half of her bikini. He must really want to fuck her again.

"Have you ever done it in a swimming pool or hot tub?" George asked.

"Once...with my husband," Jessica said, "it was before Andy was born."

"Same place?" George asked.

She nods her head.

"Want to make it a second time?" he then asked.

"Fine," she said, "you did pull out last time and came on my back."

"I'll let you know when I'm about to cum," George said.

"No need to ask me," Jessica said as she mounts him, "I want it just as bad as you do."

She lets out a moan as she lowered herself onto his cock. They share a kiss as Jessica began pumping up and down on his shaft. His hands groping her ass as she does.

"Every day you would get to have this cock," George said, "if you agreed to be my woman. I'd fuck you so good."

"I'm sure you would," Jessica thought.

She leans over his shoulder as she experiences a orgasm. Her fifth one today. George is really milking orgasms out of her. Her face was flushed red and she was panting hard. Their moans started to sound more in unison now. Luckily the sounds of their passionate lovemaking was sorta muffled by the sounds around them.

Didn't stop them from enjoying it.

"God I love your cock!" panted Jessica, "it's so big and hot! I loved how you acted in front of Andy too!"

She kisses him.

"It was none of his business what I do with my girlfriend," grunted George, "he's lucky that I didn't keep you all to myself here!"

"It was none of Andy's business," agreed Jessica, "oh I'm such a bad mother!"

"You're a good mom!" said George.

"Let's stop talking about him now!" Jessica said and kisses him.

"Take your top off," George said, "want to see your tits bouncing in my face."

Jessica reaches behind her and undoes the strap holding her top together. At once afterwards, her breasts spring from their confinement and jiggle a bit.

"Oh yeah," George said, "good your tits are so sexy!"

He plucks a nipple into his mouth and sucks on it. Jessica ruffles his hair, while still grinding against his cock.

"Can't believe I'm fucking you raw twice today!" George said afterwards, "just admit that you want to be my woman already!"

"We...still got a few more days!" panted Jessica, "I'm not going to give in to your taunts!"

"We'll see who wins!" she then added.

"Oh fuck!" grunted George, "Here it comes!"

Her body stops moving, as she felt jolts of hot cum shoot up inside her.

"Did you really just cum inside me?" she said, "What if I got pregnant?"

Though...it did feel good to her, like the first time they had sex. How much cum filled her pussy.

Maybe there was a chance she could not get pregnant. After all, it was just that one time.

"Couldn't help it," George said, "it just makes it...final you know? That us doing it raw was supposed to be a ending you agreed to with me."

She slides off him and lets the jets hit her back. His cum slowly oozing out of her.

"If I did get pregnant," Jessica said matter of factly, "you would have to step up to the plate and be there."

She rests her head on his shoulder. Her hand interlocks with his under the water.

12