My Mom - My Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady listened without showing any reaction. His heart softened as he listened. He knew everything she was saying was the truth. He loved his dad. But he'd always seen that trait in him. There were times his dad even deferred to him when he was a kid for decisions. He remembered his own frustration at times. He was trying to put himself in his mom's shoes with how she dealt with it.

"Tom was just a man who met a need in me that your father had never met." There was a slight defiance in her voice now. "And YES! I enjoyed fucking his cock with my tits! I enjoyed sucking his cock! I enjoyed it when he fucked me hard."

Both remained silent as Dena kept up her steady stroking of his cock. Brady noticed a slight change in her movements. He could tell it had changed from a reluctant act to one with more enthusiasm. This is what his mom needed. She just needed a man to take charge of her. She just needed a man.

"How many men were there?" Brady wanted to know everything.

Dena hesitated, but then thought 'what the hell'. "Four total!"

Brady just shook his head acknowledging her confession as he thought about how to reply. "Ok! From now on they're no more. Do you understand? All your trysts are in the past! Got it?"

Dena shook her head in resignation. "Yes, I understand!" She said almost whispering.

"I mean it! I'm home now. If I hear of any of your past lovers coming around or trying to contact you, I'll take care of them myself. And it won't be pleasant. And then I'll take care of you. And if you try to contact them, I'll make your life a living hell." He paused. "I want you to hear what I'm telling you. From now on, you belong to me, and I won't tolerate any of your indiscretions. Do you understand me bitch?!" He had never called his mom a bitch before. He knew they were both crossing thresholds there would be no turning back from.

Dena's pussy was as wet as she could ever remember. Brady was doing something to her and for her that no man had ever done before. Yet, he was still her son. The whole taboo of what they were embarking on was more than her brain could process right now. Now her own son just called her a 'bitch' and she found it exciting, not insulting. "Yes! I understand!"

"Good! Now finish off my cock!" He released her head. "Make sure you swallow every drop."

"I never did that for any of those others."

Brady smiled. "Like I care! You're going to do it for me! Now drain my cock bitch!"

Dena dropped her head and began sucking the length of his cock as her hands gently massaged his nut sack. She should have been repulsed at what she was doing for her son. Instead she found herself enjoying it and wanting to please this man who sat before her. The more she thought about his words the more intensely she sucked his cock, wanting to taste his seed. His moans and groans only spurred her on to want to please him more. The feel of his hands on her head taking control of her movements pushed her over the edge. She gave herself completely over to servicing the cock that filled her mouth. This was no longer her son. This was a man she wanted to please in a way she'd never wanted to before.

Brady grunted his approval as he blew his load into Dena's mouth. She eagerly took every drop he pumped into her mouth, swallowing it obediently. Brady held her head firmly in place as wave after wave of pleasure swept over him. He finally released his grip as his orgasm began to subside. He sat there completely relaxed and savoring his mom's mouth as she lovingly licked and cleaned his cock with her mouth. Brady looked down at Dena as she held his cock in her hand gently, licking the length of his shaft. She looked up at him in need of hearing his approval.

"That was incredible! You are incredible!" He took her face in his hands and leaned forward to kiss her. The two kissed with a passion that wasn't anything like the kiss they had shared just a short time before. Each returned the others kiss, their tongues entwined as Brady's hands played with Dena's tits, and her hands fondled his cock.

Brady finally broke the kiss and sat back. Both were breathing heavily. Brady's eyes roamed up and down Dena's body. "You're a gorgeous creature!"

"Thank you!"

"You belong to me now! No more fucking around! Got it!"

"Yes! But. . . . ."

"No buts! We'll work out the details later. And I know there are all kinds of issues we have to work through. But I don't give a fuck. I'm home now. And you belong to me now."

"I understand." Dena didn't know what else to say at this point.

"Get to bed! We'll talk more in the morning."

12