My Mom - My Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
Brady takes him mom in front of his dad.
4.8k words
4.6
102.3k
158

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk around the dinner table was non-existent again as it usually was every night. Brady had tried to change things since moving back home. But he'd finally given up realizing he wasn't going to change two people who had so much animosity towards each other, they had nothing they wanted to share with each other. He knew he was contributing to that schism between them now. But letting her go wasn't an option he was going to consider.

"So how's that new promotion going for you dad?"

"I wouldn't call it a promotion. They've put me in charge of setting up new offices around the country. The first office I have to set up is in Phoenix."

"Sweet!" Brady was genuinely glad for his dad. Then he smiled to himself about his good fortune too.

"Yeah, it is sweet. I'll be flying out to Phoenix Sunday afternoon to get the office up and running."

"How long is that going to take?"

"Not sure. At least a couple weeks. Who knows? There will be a learning curve for me. But this is just the first of several offices that are in the planning stages now."

"Well I'm thrilled for you dear." Dena chimed in trying to sound genuine. She felt left out of the conversation, not because she cared about John's promotion, but because she wanted to be part of anything that Brady was involved in. Even something as trivial as a conversation. Initially, the connection she and Brady shared was purely physical. But the more he took control of her and met those deep-seated needs that had gone unmet for so many years the more she found herself becoming dependent on him psychologically. The thought of being without him scared her and left her feeling empty. She knew she would do anything to keep her baby happy.

John snorted his disgust, not trying to hide it.

Brady almost lost it. He knew his mom was faking it. But he had no right to show his disgust and maybe hurt her feelings. He felt himself becoming more and more protective of his mom. He put his utensils down and glared at his dad. "Was that necessary?" He grumbled at him.

John looked at him not knowing how to respond. He thought, 'I should stand up for myself'. He couldn't bring himself to say anything. He finally spoke up, backing down as he usually did. He looked in Dena's direction without looking at her. "I'm sorry dear. Thank you."

No other words were spoken during dinner. John pushed himself away from the table and walked into the living room to begin his nightly ritual. HIs mind reeling from being humiliated by his son. But he couldn't bring himself to say something and defend himself. He switched his train of thought to the upcoming business trip and smiled. What he didn't tell them was that his secretary was going on the trip with him. He'd already gotten the blessing of his bosses. They knew she would be a great help in getting things up and running more quickly at the Phoenix office. She would also be a great help in keeping John's cock serviced.

John stroked his cock as he thought about the great blowjob she had given him earlier in the day. Since the day she had been hired right out of college, Sue had made it very clear to John that she was willing to do anything to help him get ahead in the company as long as he took her with him. He closed his eyes and pictured her on her knees, between his legs, her mouth bobbing up and down on his cock as the two of them stared at each other. She loved watching his face as she sucked his cock. Sue was a little on the chunky side with nice big tits and an eagerness to please. She was also very proficient at what she did as an administrative assistant. She didn't need the sex to get ahead. But Sue had always had a high sex drive. Her philosophy was why not combine the two to help her career.

Brady stuck his head around the corner to check on his dad. He watched for several seconds as John rubbed his cock through his pants. He shook his head in disgust and disappointment. All those years he had been away from home, he hoped that he would come home to a changed dad. He walked back into the kitchen. Dena was standing at the sink loading the dishwasher. He walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts in his hands, squeezing them as he pulled her into his body. "Dad's in there playing with himself." He whispered in her ear.

Dena spun in his arms to face him. The look on her face surprised Brady. "Do you have any idea how turned on I am right now? What you did at the table for me." She whispered. Then she raised her arm, pointing at John in the other room. "He's never done that for me once. Not once!" She said with gritted teeth.

Brady didn't respond with the emotion of the moment. "Let it go!" Was all he said.

"But do you see . . . "

Brady cut her off not allowing her to get herself all worked up. He gritted his teeth. "I said LET IT GO!"

Dena stood in silence staring up at him. "Thank you for standing up for me."

"I own you. It's what I do. Now get the kitchen cleaned up. You can show me how grateful you are later." He thought for a second. "Come downstairs as soon as you're done here." He turned and walked downstairs to his apartment.

Dena could hear Brady talking to someone on his cell phone as she descended the stairs. She pulled the basement door closed behind her. Brady was sitting on the couch with the TV on but muted. "What's your schedule like in the next few weeks baby brother?" Brady motioned for Dena to come over to him.

"I"m swamped with classes right now. But I'll see if I can make some time."

"Good deal Kev." He looked up at Dena, not muting the phone or covering it. "Take the shirt and bra off slut." Dena's eyes shot open like a deer caught in the headlights. She stood motionless not believing what Brady was doing. "What are you waiting for slut?"

"Bro! Who you talking to?" Kevin almost yelled into the phone.

"My new slut little brother. Bitch really knows how to take care of me." He replied as Dena began unbuttoning her blouse with trembling hands.

"Dude! You are so lucky? Does your bitch have a sister?" Kevin asked laughing.

Brady laughed as he watched her blouse and bra slide off her shoulders. "No she doesn't bro."

"Too bad! I can't wait to meet her!"

Brady spread his legs. Dena knew what was expected. "I don't know if you'll ever meet her bro. I think I'm keeping this slut all to myself." He lifted his hips, allowing Dena to slide his shorts down his legs. "Hey Kev, I gotta go."

"Yeah, sure you do. You lucky son of a bitch."

Brady laughed. "You have no idea how true that is. I am a son of a bitch. Later man!" Brady ended the call and put his cell on the end table. Dena was already bringing his cock to attention as she stroked it with both hands.

"Are you going to tell Kevin?" Dena asked, looking up at him, feeling a mixture of fear and excitement at the thought of him knowing.

"I don't plan to. I have no desire or intention to compromise you in anyway. I'm going to do everything I can to protect you. But let's be realistic. We're only going to be able to keep this between us for so long."

Dena looked over at the stairs. "So why are you having me do this now? You're father's not in bed yet."

Brady smiled. "I know! He won't come down. And if he does, I'll deal with him." He didn't verbalize it, but he was hoping his dad did come down. He knew this was a fight that was inevitable. He always hated the waiting period before a battle. He just wanted to get it over with. He was feeling that same stress again. 'I'm tired of sneaking around. Let's get this over with.' He thought.

Dena continued to stroke his cock as though it was the most natural thing on earth for her as they discussed John. "Feeling bold are we?"

Brady thought about his response. "No! Not bold!" He paused. Then he groaned. "I love your touch! Damn, I love your touch." He sat up and leaned forward, taking her face in his hands and kissing her tenderly. "No, not bold babe. I'm finally seeing what you've been dealing with for the last 30 years. He won't come down here to talk about what happened at the table. That's not his style. But if he did, I'd make him sit right there and watch me take you." He guided her head downward till her mouth was filled with his cock. He pumped her head up and down a few times before pulling her off. "Does that thought turn you on?"

"It kind of does." She admitted. Then she realized what she said. "What does that make me?"

Brady chuckled. "That makes you a woman who got tired of dealing with a man who wasn't worthy of you. And now you want to rub it in his face what he's missing. I may just give you that opportunity sometime."

"You would do that?" She hadn't realized the depth of animosity Brady had toward his dad till just now. John's lack of reaction at the restaurant had affected Brady more than she'd realized.

"Maybe." He paused. "Might be fun." He slapped the tops of his thighs. "Climb up here!"

Dena climbed up on the couch and straddled his lap, trying to shove his cock inside her. Brady stopped her. "No no! Use that cock to rub your clit. Nothing else."

Dena looked like a little girl as she pouted. "You're going to be mean to me aren't you?"

Brady grabbed both her tits and squeezed them together. He was looking forward to sucking on them for awhile and then fucking them. "Shut up and do as you're told." He sucked one of her enormous nipples in his mouth and bathed it with his tongue as he raked it with his teeth.

Dena moaned in ecstasy. The sensations of his cock head rubbing her clit and his mouth on her tit were pushing her towards her first orgasm of the evening. "Oh fuck baby! You know how to make mama feel good!" She rubbed her clit against his cock until it slipped inside her gushing pussy.

Brady lifted her off his cock. "You horny slut! I told you no cock!"

"Please baby!" She begged. "Mama needs your cock!"

John stood at the top of the stairs listening quietly. He saw when Dena slipped down into the basement earlier and wondered why she was trying to be so secretive about it. He opened the door slowly and quietly, then stood there in silence as he listened to what was going on in the basement. He began to rub his cock through his pants as he listened to Dena beg for his son's cock. "You are such a slut, you filthy whore." He mumbled quietly. His rubbing became more intense the more he listened.

Brady locked his mouth on his mom's tit again and began to suck harder. Dena responded with a loud moan. "Oooohhhhh baby!" She ground her hips against his pelvis trying to get some relief. "I need to cum baby!" She almost screamed. "Please baby! I need to cum!"

Brady threw her off his body onto the couch. He slipped between her legs and began sucking on her pussy and clit as hard as he'd just been sucking on her tit. Dena lost all control and began to wail as her orgasm took control of her body. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! AAAAAHHHHH!" She continued to squeal as her body bucked and shook all over the couch.

Brady wrapped his arms around her thighs and held her tightly as he ate her through her orgasm. His face was covered in her juices. He loved the taste of her juices. Her body continued to buck and spasm as he held her tight. He was determined to eat her till she collapsed on the couch. The more he licked and sucked, the more she bucked and shook. He wasn't sure if she was having multiple orgasms or just one long orgasm that never ended. After about 15 minutes Dena's body collapsed on the couch. She lay there whimpering and crying softly. The emotions of the experience overwhelming her.

Brady stood up and left her laying there. He wiped her juices off his face and walked over to the staircase naked. Looking up he saw his dad standing there with his cock in hand. "Get down here!" He ordered him.

"What?" John asked dumbfounded, not knowing how to respond. He'd never been talked to this way by one of his sons before.

"I said get down here!"

John tucked his cock back in his pants and timidly walked down the steps.

Dena was sitting up on the couch fully recovered from her intense orgasm. Her eyes almost bugging out of her head as she watched what was transpiring. She began to reach for her clothes when Brady stopped her. "Leave them! I'll tell you when to get dressed." He looked at John and pointed to the chair across from the couch. "Sit there!"

Brady stood in front of the couch naked. Even though he was standing before both his parents, he'd been naked so many times before, in so many different scenarios, he thought nothing of it. He looked at Dena and pointed to the floor in front of him. "Work my cock like the good slut you are."

Dena hesitated for a second and then got up from the couch, dropped to her knees in front of Brady and began to work his cock with her hands and mouth. The realization that she was performing in front of the man she had such animosity turned her on so much she decided she wanted to perform like a porn star. "Oh baby! Mama loves your cock!" She sucked his nut sack in and bathed it with her tongue as she stroked his shaft. All this while both men watched her.

Brady stroked her head as the two of them locked eyes. "Your my slut now!" He said with a smile. Then he looked at his dad. "I know you two have had your issues for years. And I know there's been a lot of shit between you two. I don't justify anything mom did to you, or the way she treated you over the last 30 years. But somewhere along the way you lost her. And you lost me a couple weeks ago in the restaurant when you let that asshole Tom get away with what he did. But that's in the past." He paused as he thought about what to say. He had thought about this very scenario many times over the last week or so. But as is usually the case, reality is never quite how you imagine it. "She belongs to me now. You gave her up. No, you forfeited her." He caught himself before he started to beat on his dad for his cowardice. That was the straw that broke Brady's back in the restaurant. He could have endured many shortcomings in his dad. But cowardice was something he just couldn't stomach. "So you get off listening to us fuck do you? Did that turn you on listening to us as you stood at the top of the stairs?"

John sat silently. The humiliation was overwhelming. He knew he should have been angry to the point of rage for what Brady was saying and doing to him. Yet he found himself excited. 'I really am fucked up' he thought to himself.

"I asked you a question damn it! Answer me!" Brady almost yelled with anger. He was struggling to suppress his own rage.

"Yes!" John answered in shame. "Yes it did."

"That's what I thought." He took a fistful of Dena's hair and pulled her head off his cock. "Change of plans babe." He said smiling down at her. "I'll fuck those tits another time. Right now I'm going to ride you hard." He lifted her by her hair and spun her around, and had her kneel on the couch on all fours. He made sure she was facing his dad so he could see the look on her face as she was fucked.

Dena knelt on the couch as Brady held her head directing her. He pushed her head down, still controlling her with a fistful of her black mane. He saddled up behind her. He took his cock in hand and stroked the length of her slit with the head. The sensations coursed through Dena's body like an electric current. She looked at John as she encouraged Brady. "Give Mama that cock baby. Mama needs a good fucking from a real man."

Brady did nothing to stop her taunting and humiliating his dad. Maybe he should have. But his own lust was taking over in the heat of the moment. He shoved his cock inside her pussy, filling her with his meat. Dena moaned her approval. "Oh fuck baby! You feel so good! Now fuck Mama like the dirty slut I am."

Brady began a steady pounding of her pussy as he yanked her head back. Dena's tits bounced forward and back as Brady rode her hard. The noise of their bodies slapping together filled the room. Brady looked over at his dad. He was rubbing his cock through his pants as he watched the incestuous coupling taking place in front of him. This was hotter than any porn he had ever watched. "You want some of this, don't you?" Brady's lust got the best of him.

"Oh fuck me baby!" Dena wailed. "You're gonna make me cum again!"

Brady pounded her harder feeling his own orgasm building. "You want some of this don't you?" He yelled at his dad.

"Yes!" John panted as he continued to rub his cock through his pants. He was both humiliated and excited.

Brady was grunting with each thrust now. HIs cock on the verge of exploding. The eroticism of the moment was beyond anything he'd ever experienced. "Well you're not getting any of THIS! THIS belongs to me now!" He yelled. "MOM belongs to me now!" Brady thrusted one last time and then exploded in orgasm. "OOOHHH FUCK!" He grunted with each thrust of his cock, feeling her body responding with her own orgasm. Dena's pussy clenched his cock, squeezing it as though it was milking it, trying to get every drop of his cum out of him. Brady's cock felt like it was on fire as it pumped her womb full. He felt his cum oozing out around his cock and running down his balls. Both lovers grunted, screamed and moaned as Brady rode her harder than he'd ever fucked a woman.

As his orgasm began to wane Brady looked over at his dad. John was sitting there still rubbing his cock through his pants with a huge wet spot under his hand. He had never experienced anything so humiliating and at the same time so erotic before. 'What's wrong with me?' He thought to himself. 'When I'm at the office, I'm confident and in-charge. As soon as I walk through my own front door I become a completely different person.' John was grunting as he finished himself off with his own orgasm.

Brady was about to tell his dad to get out when he decided to give him one more show. He backed out of Dena's pussy still holding a fistful of her hair and guided her till she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. "Clean me off babe."

Dena sucked in his cock with the eagerness of a woman who wanted to please her lover. She licked and swallowed every drop of their mixed juices that covered his manhood. She dipped her head so she could lick the underside of his balls all the way back to his ass. She sounded like a cat purring as she cleaned her lovers manhood.

A wave of tenderness for his mom swept over him as he watched her loving his cock and balls. He bent over and reached under her, cupping her breasts and lifting her till she was looking up at him. He kissed her tenderly, tasting their juices still on her lips. "Clean up the couch babe." He almost whispered as he held her face in his hands. Dena spun around on her knees and began to lick up their juices from the couch as Brady finally acknowledged his dad's presence again.

"Go clean yourself up! You and I need to talk. Won't be tonight. We can talk tomorrow."

John found some courage and decided to speak up for himself. There was an anger in his voice that Brady had never seen before. "I should throw you both out. Not giving a fuck where you two end up."

Brady felt a renewed sense of respect for his dad as he stood up to them. Then the restaurant flashed through his mind again. "Yeah, you should. And you could. But you won't."

John stood up, the front of his pants soaked from his cum. "Fuck you! Fuck both of you!" He turned and walked up the stairs, slamming the door behind him at the top of the stairs.

Brady watched him leave then turned to his mom who was still kneeling, also watching John leave. He held out his hand to her and helped her up. The lovers wrapped their arms around each other. "What have we done?" Dena asked, her head buried in his chest.

Brady held her tightly against his body with one arm as he stroked her back and ass with the other. "We declared ourselves."

12