My Mom - My Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going to happen now?"

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of that and us." He lifted her face by her chin to look at him. Smiling he asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

Dena smiled back. "You know I did! That was so hot and intense."

"Well I think he enjoyed it just as much. No matter how much he might protest. But I'll talk with him tomorrow."

"Where will we go if he kicks us out?"

"I told you not to worry about it. I've got a contingency plan if that happens." He chuckled. "I've always got a contingency plan. Now let's go to bed."

"Isn't it kind of early to be going to bed?" Dena asked as they walked into his bedroom with Brady's arm around her.

Brady laughed. "It's never too early to go to bed. Especially now that I've got a slut like you sharing it with me now." Brady crawled into bed and laid down on his back. Dena crawled in behind him and laid next to him, her head resting on his shoulder. Brady wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his body.

"What did we just do?" Dena asked. Her hand caressed his chest as she snuggled into his body as close as she could. She loved the feel of his body, knowing this was the first man she truly felt safe with and owned by. The fact he was her son meant nothing any longer to her. He was the man she had longed for her whole life. She looked up at him, her head cradled in his arm. "You planned that, didn't you?"

Brady chuckled. "You give me too much credit. I did suspect it might happen when I told you to come down after dinner. I know how loud you can be."

Dena slapped his chest, laughing with him. "Stop it! I can't help it when you do that to me." Brady reached over his body and began stroking her breast with his fingertips. Dena sighed. "I love when you touch me."

Brady stroked her nipple, pulling on it as they talked like lovers. "I'm glad he did come down. Get the inevitable over with." He paused. "I'll talk to him tomorrow. If he kicks us out, so be it. I've got enough money invested to get us started. I don't think he'll push for divorce. He's got just as much to lose as you. Good lawyer will make him look like the pussy he is." Brady stared at the ceiling as he thought out loud. "Of course we'd have a lot to lose too. But then he'd be humiliated through the whole process. But I think I know what flips his switch now."

"What?" Dena stroked his chest and stomach working her way down his body.

"I think he's a cuckold. He definitely got off on being humiliated and watching me fuck you. That might be my leverage for keeping us here for the time being. Scratching his itch a couple times a week. Making him watch me take you." He smiled at the ceiling. "I'm liking the idea of having you perform in front of him."

Dena started stroking his cock lightly with her finger tips. "Just so you don't make me service him."

He slapped her tit lightly. "You'll service whoever I tell you to."

Dena tensed as she thought about being made to do that. She felt nothing but revulsion at the thought of servicing John's cock. But she kept her objections to herself.

Brady sensed her unwillingness to do as he told her. He wasn't even thinking of having her service his dad's cock. But now that she drew the line in the sand, he had to deal with it. Another power struggle for who's going to call the shots. "Why does everything have to be a power struggle with you? Why?" He tucked his hands behind his head looking down at her as he lay there.

Dena propped herself on her elbow as she turned to look at him. "You have no idea how much I detest that man. I can't stand the sight of him. The thought of servicing him makes me want to vomit. I loved having you fuck me in front of him and taunting him." She started to shake from the emotions of dealing with the thought. "I'd suck a hundred cocks in front of him before I'd suck him."

Brady laid there quietly waiting for her to finish. "You finished?" Dena nodded her head. "First of all, the thought of having you service his cock never entered my mind. But you had to go and make it an issue. That's on you. I'll honor that request. I knew you had your issues with dad. I guess I didn't realize how deep those feelings were. You won't have to service his cock . . ." he put his finger in her face to make his point how serious he was, "as long as you obey me in every other way. Understood?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you disobey me on any other issue, and I mean any, and I'll put you on your knees and have you drain his cock as punishment."

Dena felt a mixture of fear, revulsion and excitement all at once. She felt like a wild animal being caged as Brady took control and laid down the ground rules for his ownership of her. Yet it was that same feeling that was arousing her sexually. She knew what she had been for decades. A woman with the sexual appetite of a slut who craved having it fed by a man who knew how to control it and her. Now that she found that man who could control her, she felt the walls closing in on her. But she wanted and needed what he was doing to her. She hung her head in submission. "I understand. I'll obey you."

"Good girl." He sat up and crawled off the bed. "Come on! Let's see what's on TV. I'll watch something while you work my cock. Too early for bed." Brady sat down on the couch as Dena knelt on the carpet between his legs. He reached for the remote as Dena lovingly devoured his limp cock. "I'm really going to enjoy this. Since I just fucked you this will take a lot longer. Lucky me, I've got a slut to keep me happy." Dena hummed with satisfaction at the thought of pleasuring her boy for the evening. Brady caressed her head. "By the way. From this point on you are in my bed."

12