My Mom - My Lover Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean almost cried. "I was a bad girl sir."

"That's right slut. You had no self-control. You couldn't keep yourself from cumming." He spanked her hard again. "Bad girl!"

"OOOHHH PLEASE SIR!" She almost screamed. "HARDER! SPANK ME HARDER!"

Both Brady and Dena looked at each other shocked. This was meant to be a playful evening. But it seemed like some deeper things were coming to the surface. Brady started spanking her harder. Jean's ass was glowing as the assault continued. Her mind was a jumble of emotions. "OH PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T STOP LOVING ME!" She cried out.

Brady stopped as quickly as he had started. Her cry brought him up short, momentarily not knowing how to respond. He grabbed her gently by her upper arms and lifted her off his lap. He turned her around and had her sit in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her. "Why would you say that?" He whispered. Dena crawled over to the chair and knelt beside them.

Jean was quickly trying to compose herself. "I don't know. I don't know why I said that."

Brady caressed her face, wiping away her tears that covered her cheeks. "I will never stop loving you Aunt Jean." Jean looked in his eyes and smiled. "Do you know why I'll never stop loving you?"

"Why?" She sounded like a little girl.

"Because yesterday you were just my aunt. I loved you then. But now you're my lover." He looked at his mom. "Now you're our lover. That means you belong to us, and we belong to you. You're not alone anymore."

Jean caressed his face smiling. "Thank you! I need that more than you know. I love you too!" She said to each of them.

"For some reason I think you need more than that. Don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You share mom's taste and needs."

Jean looked at her sister. "We are so much alike it's spooky."

Dena shook her head. "We are. And I think I know what you need too." Both sisters looked at Brady.

Brady stared at his mom and aunt. How could one guy get so lucky to have such gorgeous, sensuous and hungry sluts. "You need it rough. You need to feel like you're owned and taken like that."

Jean considered his words. "You're right. I never thought of it. But the more you pushed me and took control by spanking me, the more I wanted it. I didn't want to lose that."

Brady stroked her tits. "Do you want what mom and I have?" He knew she did. But he wanted to hear her say it. More for her own sake than his.

"Oh yes! More than anything!"

"Then from this point on I own you." Jean felt her pussy throb at his words. "You belong to me completely. I'm not talking about some fantasy bullshit. I'm talking complete ownership of you, just like I own mom."

Jean started to tear up again. She couldn't remember the last time she had such a jumble of emotions running through her. "You're right. I need that. I think I always have. I just never had the right man to give myself to." She looked at Dena. "I think I found the right man." She said smiling.

Dena giggled. "I know you did."

Jean returned her look to Brady. She wanted to let this man know what he meant to her and what she wanted. "I trust you completely. I've been wanting to say that to a man my whole life. I've just never been able to. I've seen how you've taken your mom and care for her. I crave that. I'm all yours. You own me now. I belong to you completely. You can do whatever you want with me. I'll serve your every need."

Dena sat up and pulled Jean's face down to hers. The two sisters kissed tenderly. "Welcome to the family." She said smiling.

Brady kissed each of them. "We're not going to keep rehashing this. I own you both now." He looked at his aunt. "You're moving up here. I will not have you commuting back and forth. I want both of you full-time." He returned to his mom. "I know we have a lot of logistics to work through." He looked back and forth between them. "But we'll work all those things out. But you both need to start thinking and planning that way. I can't take care of you both, and you can't take care of and serve me if we're not living together."

"I'll get my house on the market as soon as I can." Jean felt herself getting excited about the possibilities of their lives together.

"Good girl." He kissed her. "Now I have to fuck your sister." He said smiling. "Let's all go upstairs." He allowed the ladies to lead the way up the stairs. He loved watching their asses as they walked. "Get on the bed mom." He ordered her as they walked into the bedroom. "You sit there," he pointed to the chair, "and watch. It is part of your punishment." He said almost laughing.

Dena climbed on the bed and laid down in the center. "No no. Over here on the edge." Dena rolled over to the edge of the bed. Brady spun her around till her head was hanging over the edge on her back. He stood over her face. "Suck those balls slut!" He commanded her. Dena buried her nose in his ass crack as she sucked his nut sack into her mouth and began to bathe it with her tongue and lips. "Ooohhh I love that!" He reached down and grabbed both her tits, mauling them. "You dirty cock sucker. You do know how to make me feel good."

Jean watched with longing, wanting to be taken that way. She wanted to give him that same pleasure. She wanted to feel and taste her new owner in her mouth.

Brady pulled his nuts out of his mom's mouth. "Ok slut. Time to get your throat fucked." Dena opened her mouth eagerly. Brady laid the head of his cock on her lips. "Lick it babe!" Dena licked and kissed the head of his cock. Sucking it in, tasting his precum. She purred like a cat. Brady slid his cock into her mouth slowly, savoring the feeling of her lips gliding along the length of his shaft. He pushed in till he was balls deep. Dena began to gag and choke. Brady pulled out slightly giving her time to adjust. "Relax that throat slut. It's going to get fucked. That's not an option."

He slid his cock back in till Dena began to choke and gag again. He held it there. "Come on slut! Relax!" Dena did her best to relax her gag reflex. Brady began to fuck her mouth and throat as he held onto her tits, kneading them like two giant lumps of dough. "Fuck it bitch! Damn your mouth feels good!" He pounded her mouth, his nuts slapping her face with every thrust.

Jean was getting turned on as she sat naked watching the coupling taking place in front of her. She slipped her hand between her legs and began to rub her throbbing clit. Brady looked over his shoulder at her. "Get your hand out of there. I own you. I'll tell you when you can pleasure yourself." Jean obeyed without hesitation. She was beginning to see what his ownership of her meant.

Brady fucked his mom's mouth and throat for a couple minutes before he pulled out and spun her around. He laid her feet on his shoulder blades until his cock was buried inside her pussy. "Damn slut!" He laughed. "Your pussy is soaked. I think you liked me fucking your throat."

Dena's voice was hoarse from the fucking it had just been given. "I loved it."

He shoved his cock all the way then stood still. It felt like her pussy was on fire it was so hot inside her womb. Dena clenched his cock and squeezed it with her pussy. Brady grabbed her ankles and spread them till her legs were in a V shape. He then began to pound her pussy. The slapping of their bodies together and the sloshing noise of his cock pumping her filled the room.

Dena's tits bounced with each thrust of his cock inside her. "Fuck me baby! Fuck your slut!" Dena felt her own orgasm building. "Oh baby! Fuck your slut hard!" She felt her body right on the edge of climax. "OH FUCK! MAMA LOVES YOU BABY! FUCK YOUR SLUT! FUCK ME!" She screamed. Her body arched up off the bed as her orgasm took control of her.

Brady wrapped his arms around her thighs pulling her body into his. He grunted with each thrust as he watched his mom's body convulse and shake through her orgasm. Dena squealed and grunted as wave after wave washed over her. The feelings so intense she began to sob.

Brady felt his own orgasm boiling in his balls. Watching his mom climax and feeling her body responding to his pounding pushed him over the edge. His cock erupted inside her spewing his precious seed inside her with each thrust of his cock. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" He grunted over and over with each pounding.

The two lovers stared at each other as they both descended from their orgasms. Brady's body shook with the aftershocks of his orgasm. Dena kept clenching his cock trying to milk it of every drop. "I love you mom."

Dena smiled. "I love you baby. Should we call you Master now?"

Brady chuckled. "I do like the way that sounds coming from you." He looked over his shoulder at his aunt. "Get over here my sexy slut."

Jean jumped up eager to be part of what they were doing. She walked up and stood next to Brady awaiting instructions. He grabbed her by the back of her neck and kissed her hard. Jean moaned into his mouth. He pulled her off as he backed out of his mom's pussy. "Get down there and clean out her pussy." Jean didn't hesitate to drop to her knees. She draped Dena's legs over her shoulders, covered her pussy with her mouth, then began to lick and suck Brady's cum out of her.

Brady patted her head before walking into the bathroom. "Good girl. Make sure you get it all."

12