My Mom - My Lover Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom started to urinate, the fear so overwhelming he lost control of his bladder. The defiance was gone from his voice. He was a broken man. "Please! Please! Please!" He begged.

Brady couldn't help but laugh as he saw Tom's fear overtake him. He'd seen a few guys piss their pants in combat. There he had more compassion for them because he had been just as scared. He had no compassion for Tom. Brady got in his face. "I ought to kill you, you worthless piece of shit. Uncle Sam taught me how to kill a man in more ways than you can know. If you ever bother my mom, call my mom, text her or try to get ahold of her again, I'll show you how many ways a man can be killed. I'll cut you slowly. I'll spill your guts all over and have you begging for me to just kill you and end it."

Tom lay on the ground whimpering, his voice sounding like a little girl's. "I promise. I promise. I promise." He kept crying over and over.

Brady lifted his head. Tom whimpered thinking he was going to smash it again. "Look at her!" Brady ordered him pointing to Dena. "Apologize asshole! Beg her to forgive you!"

Tom cried out knowing Brady would show him no mercy. "Please Dena forgive me! I'm so sorry! I was an asshole! A pig! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

Dena just stood there in silence. Then the anger in her rose up. "Go to hell you son of a bitch!" She looked at Brady. "Cut his cock off and kill him! I don't give a damn!"

Her response to Tom's pleas took Brady back. He looked behind him and saw Jean standing about ten feet away. "Give me the phone." Jean handed him the phone. He pulled up the video they had taken of Tom's attempted rape of Dena. He held it in front of Tom's face, making him watch it. As Tom watched it he couldn't believe he was watching himself. When it ended Brady handed the phone back to Jean and grabbed Tom by the neck with both hands. "Now you listen to me you fucking asshole. Make anything of what happened here and I send a copy of that to your wife first. Then a copy to the cops. Then a copy to every television station within a hundred miles. You might get me in trouble. I doubt it considering I was just coming to the rescue of your rape victim. But I sure as hell will ruin your life." Brady stood up and started to walk away. Tom tried to get up. Brady turned and stomped on his hand again. Tom cried out in pain, his hand smashed.

"One last reminder. Forget my mom. Forget this happened or at the very least I'll ruin your life. That's if I don't kill you." He pointed to Jean. "You drive." The three of them piled into Dena's car. They rode in silence back to Brady's car. Both ladies afraid to speak. "I want both of you to head back to the house and stay there. I'll be home in a few hours."

"Yes sir." Both said in soft voices. Dena was going to ask where he was going, but then thought she better not.

Brady got out of the car and climbed in his truck as he watched them drive away.

The ladies drove in silence for a few minutes before Jean spoke first. "Are you ok sis?"

"Yes! Just a little shook up." She paused for a few seconds. "I've never seen violence like that in person. That kind of raw rage and anger. It was like I was watching a TV show."

Jean drove on watching the road without looking at her sister. "My guess is what you and I saw was just the tip of the iceberg of what our boy is capable of. We really don't know what all he did when he was in the Marines."

"No we don't. I'm not sure I want to know." Dena turned to look at Jean with a weak smile. "But there's one thing I know now. I've got a man I feel totally safe with. I've never felt that before. I mean. . . I know I felt safe with him before. But what he just did back there. He's right. He does own me now."

Brady drove straight to his favorite bar. He wanted a couple hours to unwind and decompress before heading home. He wanted to make sure all the anger within him was gone before he stepped through his back door again. He nursed a couple of beers as he sat watching ESPN on the TV behind the bar. Two hours passed before he paid his tab and headed home.

The ladies were sitting at the kitchen table when Brady walked in the back door. He smiled at them when he saw them sitting there topless. He walked up to Dena and caressed her face. "Are you ok?"

Dena took his hand in hers and pushed her face into it. "Oh yes sir! I'm very ok!" She took his hand and slid it down to her heaving chest. "I do belong to you baby! You own me! I'm all yours!"

Brady leaned down to kiss her as he squeezed her tit. "Yes you do slut!" He kissed her again. "You're no longer my mom." He looked over at Jean. "And you're no longer my aunt." He stood up. "You're both my sluts, my whores, my lovers. Something in my mind snapped this afternoon. I wasn't defending my mom. I was defending a woman that belonged to me."

Dena spoke first. "You're no longer my son. You're the man I've always wanted to be owned by."

Jean took her turn. "Same here. You're no longer my nephew. You're the man who's taken possession of me in a way I never thought possible."

"Good. Make some dinner while I shower."

Brady came back downstairs after showering with his sweats on. It had been a long day and he planned on enjoying the evening in comfort. Something was different as they ate dinner together. The three looked at each other a little differently. It was as though the last gate between what they had been and what they wanted to be had been broken down. Both sisters kept glancing at each other and smiling.

"You two are feeling pretty good right now, aren't you?" Brady asked.

"We're feeling fortunate to be owned by a man who we both feel completely safe with." Jean said. "I think we both knew that all along. But this afternoon was that display of raw power that we both needed to see."

"Jean's right." Dena added. "We both love you and want to serve you. But what we saw this afternoon was something neither of us had ever seen before. And knowing that I was the one you were defending." She hesitated. "I don't know how to tell you what that means to me."

"I'm glad you two feel that way. I'll always love you two. I'll always protect you two. I'm not proud of what I did this afternoon. I did what had to be done. And I'll do it again if I ever have to." He put his utensils down and looked at Dena. "I want you to let go of that hatred and anger I saw back there in the parking lot. I won't let you live with that."

Dena was shocked at what he just said to her when she thought about what she had witnessed from him. "Can I speak freely Master?"

"Of course. But I already know what you're going to say."

"After what we watched you did to him out of rage and hatred, how can you say that to me?"

Brady just smiled. He knew exactly what she was going to say. "First of all, I don't care about me. I care about you. As your Master my actions this afternoon were a necessary evil. I used to have an officer in the Corp who told me I needed to fight with a controlled rage. It made me more deadly and effective. I attacked Tom with a controlled rage. I'll admit I hate the asshole. But I'm going to do my best to let it go and move on. I want you to let it go. I've seen what happens to someone who hangs onto hatred and anger. It will eat you alive like a cancer and destroy you and everyone around you. Especially the ones you love. So I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, LET IT GO! You want to think of me as a hypocrite? I don't really give a damn. I love you and won't tolerate you holding on to that hatred and anger."

Brady picked up his utensils and finished his meal as he continued. "But if either of you ever keep something like that from me again, I swear I'll lose it with you like I lost it with Tom. Never keep me in the dark when your safety is being jeopardized." He looked at Dena. "Do I make myself clear?"

Dena looked down, ashamed to look him in the eye. "Yes sir! I know I let you down. And I know I disappointed you. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I know I deserve whatever punishment you have for me."

Brady finished his dinner. "Both of you come downstairs when you're finished cleaning up the kitchen." He got up and went down to the basement.

The sisters came downstairs thirty minutes later. The first thing they saw were two sets of leather shackles hanging from the ceiling from two hooks, in the middle of the room, securely embedded in a ceiling joist. Brady was stretched out on the couch watching some sports show. He sat up as soon as he saw them. He pointed to Dena. "Over here!" He walked over and stood under one of the shackles.

Dena walked over to Brady. He took her hands and raised them over her head till she was standing on her toes. When she was securely fastened Brady sat back down. He looked at Jean. "Strip her naked!" He sat back and watched as Jean removed Dena's jeans and panties. When she was finished she looked at Brady for her next instruction. "Over on the table you'll find a riding crop. Get it." Jean was shaking now, not knowing what he was going to have her do next. She picked up the riding crop and looked at it. It was woven black leather. It looked beautiful. She looked at Brady.

"I don't hold you responsible for your sisters choice to keep her decision from me. As a matter of fact I admire you're having her back. But I do hold you responsible for not encouraging her to tell me about what she was being threatened with. So your punishment is you have to punish your accomplice. You have to spank her to my liking. If you don't, you will be joining her. That's why I put a second pair of shackles up there." Brady smiled.

Jean looked at her sister. She almost started crying as she thought about inflicting pain on her sister, her lover. She looked at Brady with pleading in her eyes and voice. "Please don't make me do this Master. I beg you. I can't do that."

"So you'd like to join your sister in her punishment?"

"Yes Master! I'd rather join her in her punishment, then be the cause of her pain!"

Brady smiled to himself. He knew exactly this was how she was going to respond. "Very well." He stood and led Jean to the other pair of shackles. He fastened her as he did Dena. Jean was straining as she stood on her toes. Brady ripped the jeans and panties off. Both his ladies stood stretched out before him. He walked up and felt their asses and tits. "I can't tell you how disappointed I was when I realized you both kept this from me." He stepped in front of Dena. "What would have happened if you had met him on your own?" He asked as he flipped the tip of the crop across her nipples teasing them.

"I don't want to think about that Master!" Dena said meekly.

"I'll tell you what would have happened. He was going to rape you and hurt you in ways you could never imagine." He stepped back and spanked her left tit with the crop. Dena yelped from the sting. It wasn't a hard slap. But hard enough to sting. "Who do you belong to bitch?" He spanked her other tit.

Dena yelped again. "I belong to you sir!"

"I own you bitch!" He spanked her tit again. "But I also love you bitch!" He spanked her tits a couple more times.

"Do you realize what you did when you kept that threat from me?" He spanked her tits again.

"No sir! Please sir I'm sorry!"

"You put yourself in jeopardy." He pointed to Jean. "You put her in jeopardy." He got to within inches of her face. "I own you. You put my slut, my property, my lover in jeopardy. Stop thinking like a selfish bitch." Brady wasn't angry. He was trying to help her see the stupidity of trying to handle that situation on her own. He walked around her and started spanking her ass. Each blow coming a little harder than the one before it.

Dena was sobbing as Brady meted out her punishment. Her sobs were more from how much she had hurt Brady than the pain of the spanking. Brady spanked her till her ass was glowing red. When he finally stopped her walked around her front again. Tears were streaming down her face. He stepped back and eyed her body up and down. Her tits streaked from where he'd spanked her. He felt an animalistic lust for her and Jean overtaking him. Seeing them hanging there, completely at his mercy, knowing he could do anything he wanted with them. He wanted to release both of them and ravage them like two worthless whores. He looked at Dena with pure lust.

Dena cringed when she saw the way he was looking at her. She wanted him to take her, use her, she didn't care. The lust of the moment was overtaking her as well. "Take me! Fuck me baby!" She said with a raspy voice. "Take your slut!"

Brady walked up and stroked her tit. "In time my sweet slut!"

He regained his composure then turned his attention to Jean. "You should have come to me immediately when you heard about what was going on." He stepped back and spanked her tit. It was Jean's turn to feel the bite of his crop. She gasped. "Who do you belong to bitch?"

Watching Dena being punished and broken had affected her in ways she'd never anticipated. Now Brady was turning his attention to her. This was a man she wanted to take possession of her. "I belong to you Master! My body belongs to you! You own me! Do what you want with me!"

"I plan to my dirty whore!" He replied as he spanked her tits back and forth. Jean jumping with each stinging swipe. "You wanted the same punishment your sister got. So be it." He walked around her and began laying the crop across her ass. Jean jumped with each blow, her ass growing redder with each swat. Tears streamed down her cheeks. The look on her face was a mixture of pain and longing. The two sisters stared at each other as Brady worked Jean's ass. Jean moaned as Dena mouthed the words, 'I love you.'

Brady saw the interaction between them and decided to end it. He threw the crop down and then released each lady. Both stood there for a minute rubbing their arms and shoulders. They threw their arms around each other and kissed like the two lovers they had become. "Thank you!" Dena said smiling at her as she caressed Jean's face.

Jean returned her smile. "Your welcome my love." They kissed again as Jean began to fondle Dena's breasts. She broke the kiss giggling. "I can see why Master enjoys these things so much."

Brady watched their shared passion with great satisfaction. His two ladies had insatiable appetites. He knew he would experience the sensuality of their love for each other. He stripped down and walked over to the couch.

Neither lady needed to be told what to do. They both walked over and knelt before him. Each sister took one of his legs and tenderly spread it as their hands stroked the inside of his thighs. Their fingertips lightly glided over his skin till they made their way to his manhood. Both stroked his cock and balls as they turned to each other and began to kiss again. Their mouths stayed locked together, their tongues dancing together like two starved lovers. With one hand they gently stroked his cock in unison, while with the other hand they caressed and played with the other's breasts.

Brady watched them mesmerized. 'How the hell did I ever get so lucky?' He thought to himself. They slowly brought his cock to life. Brady finally dropped his head back on the couch groaning. "Damn I love your multitasking skills."

The ladies broke their kiss and laid their heads on the insides of his thighs. They began taking turns kissing, licking and sucking on his cock. Jean had just sucked him dry just a few hours before in the forest. So he knew he'd be able to last longer with this go round. He wanted it to last forever.

After several minutes of taking turns with his cock, they laid their heads on either side of his cock and began kissing and licking his shaft from both sides. Their lips touched with his cock in between. Their tongues snaked out and stroked his cock up and down spurred on by his groans of approval.

Brady couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Dena by the hair and pulled her off his cock. "Get up here slut! Ride this cock!" He ordered her as he held his erection straight up.

Dena jumped up, knelt beside him on the couch and threw her leg over his waist. She hovered her dripping pussy over his cock, feeling the head grazing over the lips of her pussy. Her black mane hung down over her face, cascading over her tits. Now it was her turn to look at her Master with pure lust in her eyes. She looked him in the eye. "Fuck me Master! Fuck your slut. You own me. All of me. I've never wanted something so badly as I want you to use me like a cheap whore. So fuck your dirty whore." Dena slowly lowered her body onto his cock, savoring every inch that slid inside her.

When Dena's mouth completely engulfed his shaft, Brady felt a warm, soft sensation engulfing his balls. Dena began a slow grinding of her hips while Jean, still kneeling between Brady's legs, sucked his balls in, bathing them with her tongue.

Brady reached up with both hands and began to maul Dena's tits causing her to wince in pain. But instead of backing off, Brady intensified his efforts, finally leaning forward until he could suck on her well spanked tits. He sucked one into his mouth and slowly bit down on it till Dena was crying out in pain and lust. The harder he sucked and bit, the more she wanted and craved it, screaming and moaning. Brady pulled off her tit, reached around Dena's body grabbing Jean by the hair. "Get up here slut! Keep this slut quiet."

Jean jumped up, knelt on the couch beside them and began to kiss Dena again. Each lady sucked and slobbered all over the other's mouth like two voracious animals whose. Their appetite for the other was insatiable.

Brady returned to sucking and biting on Dena's tits as she continued to grind her hips into his. He lost track of time as the three lovers worked the others bodies. At some point Jean stood up next to Dena and fed one of her huge tits into Dena's mouth. Dena devoured her tit in the same way Brady had been taking hers. Jean put her hand behind Dena's head and pulled her into her chest as tightly as she could. Between Brady's cock filling her pussy and Jean's tit filling her mouth, Jean moaned a low guttural noise that sounded more like an animal than a woman.

"Suck those titties baby!" Jean groaned. The sensations were so intense she almost began to cry, overcome with the emotions of the moment. "Oh baby! I love it when you love my titties. They belong to you." Dena slid her hand between Jean's legs and rubbed her clit a few times before sliding a finger inside her pussy . Jean squealed. "Oooohhhh! Take my pussy baby! Take it! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Her breathing starting to come in gasps as her orgasm built.

Brady felt his own orgasm approaching as Dena continued to grind her hips and squeeze his cock with her pussy. He wanted to announce his impending climax, but decided he didn't want to pull off her tit. He wanted to explode inside her womb as he sucked on her tits.

Jean was the first to climax. She held onto Dena tightly as her body bucked up and down on Dena's finger that remained embedded. Her body shuddered and convulsed as she held on tightly. Dena's hand was soaked with her juices that gushed from her pussy.

Brady was the next to cum. Listening to Jean climax was more than he could withstand. The sounds of a woman being pleasured always turned Brady on in a huge way. Some of the most beautiful sounds on earth were the ones a woman would make when she was being driven sexually. Brady grunted, his mouth still locked on Dena's tit, shooting his load into her pussy, filling it till his cum was oozing out around his cock and down over his nut sack.

Dena climaxed almost simultaneously with Brady. His pelvis was hitting against her clit as she ground her body into his. Feeling her Master's cock inside her, throbbing and pumping his seed inside her was all she needed to be pushed over the edge too. She screamed into Jean's chest as Jean held her tightly, not letting her go.