My Mom - My Lover Ch. 11

Story Info
One of Dena's ex-boyfriends threatens her and pays the price.
7.6k words
4.61
38.7k
83

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady had noticed the day after their shopping trip that Dena was upset by something and Jean was trying her best to help her. He decided to give them both sometime before he stepped in and demanded to know what was going on. He cared about both of them more deeply than he ever thought possible. He had seen so many of his friends killed in combat and what their loss did to their wives and children. He swore he'd never have a family because he didn't want to put anyone through that heart ache. He told himself it was better to be alone than to always be worrying about someone at home. So he never saw himself with a family that he would care about.

Jean's nipples began to harden as Brady ran his hands gently over them for their morning inspection. He bent over and sucked one into his mouth as his hand glided down her abdomen to her pussy. Her skin was as smooth as a baby's skin. Jean gasped at the combined sensations of his tongue playing with her nipple and his finger probing her pussy. He stood up and kissed her then moved over to Dena. As she stood there with her hands behind her head, he could tell she was distracted by something. He ran his hands over her enormous tits fondling and squeezing them. He ran one hand down to her pussy and played with it as he sucked on one of her tits, as he did with Jean. To his surprise Dena did not respond in her usual way.

Brady her, stood up and stepped back. "What's going on? You've not been yourself the last couple days. I want to know what's bothering you." Dena stood there in silence not wanting to talk about it. "The three of us aren't moving from this spot till I know what's going on."

"It's nothing baby. I can take care of it. I'll deal with it." Dena said looking down. She couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with Brady.

"Look at me when you're talking to me." Brady demanded. "Not good enough. Now tell me what's going on."

Dena stood silently not knowing how to tell him what was going on.

Brady looked over at Jean. "What's going on? You two talk about everything. So I'm sure you know."

Jean looked at Dena. "Please tell him sis. He has the right to know."

Brady grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her to within inches of his face. "Put your hands down." Dena slowly lowered her arms. "I think you've forgotten who you belong to now. Let me remind you. You're not with your spineless husband any longer. You don't have to figure this out on your own. Whatever it is. Of your own choice, I own you now. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" Dena said trembling. She'd never seen Brady getting this angry before.

He grabbed one of her tits. "I own these!" He lowered his hand and grabbed her pussy. "I own this!" He reached around her and slapped her ass. "I own this!" He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. "I own you bitch! All of you! Whatever touches you, touches me! Whatever affects you, affects me! Do I make myself clear?"

Dena was shaking and she couldn't stop it. "Yes sir!"

Brady couldn't deny the sexual rush he felt as he dominated his mom. Her body quivering as he held her tightly, knowing that she'd do anything he commanded her right now was intoxicating. He grabbed one of her massive tits and squeezed it till she winced in pain. "Tell me what's going on slut!"

Dena gasped as he dug his fingers into her tit, kneading it like a lump of dough. "Aaaahhhh!" She gasped. "I got a text from Tom the other day. Said he wanted to see me one more time. Said if I didn't see him he'd make my life a living hell." Brady released his hold on her and stepped back a foot. Dena continued. "I was just trying to figure out how to best deal with him. I wanted to tell you. But I thought I could deal with him myself. He's part of my past. But it's a part I wanted to clean up myself."

Brady was standing there in silence figuring his next move when Jean chimed in. "She told me about the text as soon as she got it. I wanted to help her in anyway I could. We were talking about going to meet him together."

"I thought you two were really smart ladies. What you two were considering is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of." Brady turned and walked over to the chair in the corner of the bedroom and sat down. He pointed to the carpet in front of him. "Both of you! Get on your knees!" Dena and Jean hurriedly walked over to the chair and knelt on the floor in front of him. "Have you contacted him yet since he texted you?"

"No sir! I was still trying to figure out how to best proceed."

Brady sat there in silence doing his best to keep his anger under control. "I'm not sure what bothers me more. This asshole threatening you or neither of you having the confidence or trust in me to tell me about it."

Dena almost burst into tears. "Oh no! I do trust you baby! Completely! I'm so sorry! It's just that . . ."

Brady cut her off. "Shut up! You willful slut! It's just that you thought you could handle it better than I could." Dena sobbed softly with her head bowed. Brady immediately regretted his angry outburst. But he wasn't going to apologize for it at this point. He calmed himself down as he thought about how to handle the situation. "Look at me!" Dena lifted her head. "Here's what you're going to do. You're going to text him back and tell him you're willing to meet him one more time. Did you two ever meet someplace that was secluded?"

"Yes sir! When we first started seeing each other we would meet at a forest preserved. There was hardly anyone ever there at the times we used to meet there. It was a parking area surrounded by dense forest and bushes. That's why we liked it so much."

"Text him now and tell him you'll meet him there this afternoon. I want to get this over with. Go get your cell." Dena got up went looking for her phone. Brady looked at Jean. "You'll come with me. I want you both to see how I deal with assholes who mess with you."

Jean tried to defend Dena's choice not to tell him. "She wasn't trying to deceive you Master." She realized at that moment how natural it felt to call him that. "And there was never a thought of not trusting you or confidence in you. I want you to know that. Please don't be angry with her."

Brady leaned forward and took Jean's face in his two hands. He couldn't help but smile at Jean's attempt to defend Dena. He remembered all the times he had covered for his buddies in the Marines. "I appreciate your trying to defend her. But there's nothing you can say that's going to change her choice to keep this from me. That's what this is all about. You know I love you both?"

Jean nodded her head. "Yes sir! I know that."

"Well I'm going to have to punish her after all this is over. I'm going to make you watch when I do. Then you'll know what happens to a slave when she keeps things from me that I need to know about."

Dena walked back into the bedroom with her cell phone in hand. She knelt on the floor before Brady.

"Send him a text telling him you'll meet him at the forest preserve at 2:00."

Dena typed out the text just as she was told, then hit send. About a minute later her phone pinged. "He said he would be there." She said looking at Brady.

Brady looked at Jean. "You and I will be there about 1:00. We'll park in another lot and hike over to the area you'll be at. Make sure your cell phone is fully charged. You're going to be recording what happens. Now go change into jeans. We'll be sitting in the bushes for awhile." He turned to Dena. "When I'm done with him, he'll never bother you again."

"You're not going to kill him are you?" Dena asked.

"Are you concerned with his well-being?" Brady asked.

Dena shook her head emphatically. "Oh no sir! My concern is not with him, but you. I don't want to lose you."

Brady smiled at her concern. He knew she was right. If he didn't do this just right they would put him away for a long time. He took her face in his hands. "Don't you worry about me. I know what I'm going to do. You ought to be worrying about what I'm going to do to you after I've taken care of this asshole. I want you to get there at 1:30. That should put you there before him. Whatever you do, DO NOT get in the car with him. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Dena nodded her head. "Yes sir!" She touched his arm. "I'm sorry I'm putting you through this."

"You're not putting me through anything. He is!" He took her face in both hands and pulled her to himself. "But don't you ever keep something like this from me again!" He said with a mixture and anger and determination. "You belong to me bitch! And nobody messes with my bitch!" He softened his tone. "I love you!" Dena smiled. "But when I get you home this evening you I'm going to blister your ass for not telling me."

Brady left her sitting there with eyes wide open as she contemplated what lay ahead for her. He went online and pulled up a topographical map of the Preserve. After studying it for fifteen minutes he confirmed with Dena where she would be meeting Tom. Then he called out to Jean. "We're leaving as soon as your ready. I want to park further away and then get into position before he gets there." He looked at Dena. "I'm going to be in this part of the forest. Do your best to position yourself so that his back is to us."

Brady and Jean pulled into the Preserve just before noon. He knew they were early enough, so they hiked the rest of the way down the road leading to where Dena was supposed to meet him. He identified the spot where Dena said they used to park for privacy, and then walked across the gravel parking lot to the other side. He understood why they chose this particular area. The pine trees and bushes were thick enough to hide anyone wanting some privacy. He and Jean only had to step about fifteen feet inside the treeline to be hidden enough so as not to be seen by anyone in the parking lot. He looked around and found a downed tree that he and Jean could sit on as they waited. "Have a seat. It's only 1:-00. We have a bit of a wait ahead of us. Unless he shows up early. Which I'm thinking he will. Got your phone fully charged?"

"Yes sir! At least it's a nice day for sitting in the forest."

Brady smiled at Jean and her statement. She was so naïve. She was about to see how ugly he could be. He wondered how they would both react. "Good girl! When I tell you, I want you to start recording everything he does. I'm not worried about audio. Just make sure you get some good video. I'm guessing he's going to try and rape her."

Jean's face went ashen. "What!? You really think that?"

"Yep." Brady said staring off into the forest as though he was looking for something. "I've seen too many guys like him. I guarantee that's what he's going to try and do." He looked at Jean smiling. "He has no idea what's coming."

They sat there in silence for a couple minutes, then Brady looked at his watch. "If we weren't waiting for what I know is about to happen, I'd have you get on your knees and suck my cock for awhile."

Jean put her hand in his lap and squeezed the bulge in his pants. "I'd love to do that for you Master. May I?"

Brady chuckled. "Of all the times to be distracted. It's kind of like going into battle. You focus on the fight ahead and the plan of attack. Not right now. But I'll definitely take you up on that offer later this evening."

Jean massaged his cock as he spoke. "Are you sure I can't do something to help you prepare Master?" She unbuttoned her blouse, then took his hand and shoved it inside her shirt till his hand was covering one of her massive tits. "Does this help?"

Brady looked at her. "Is this what you want?" He squeezed her tit hard and then pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger. He loved his ladies tits. He loved playing with them as often as he could. He made a mental note that he was going to have to set aside a whole day for nothing but tit play.

Jean moaned as she leaned into his hand. "Oh yes! This is exactly what I want!"

Brady dug his fingers into her flesh reveling in its firmness and warmth.

Jean stood up and turned, then knelt between his legs. He watched as she unbuckled his belt, then unzipped his jeans, then pulled them down just enough to gain access to his manhood. Jean needed no instructions. She took his balls and cock in hand and stroked it gently.

Brady was doing his best to focus on what was going to happen within the next hour. He watched Jean's head bobbing up and down as she sucked on his cock, bringing it to life. Apparently his cock had a mind of its own. He continued to scan the parking lot to see if anyone pulled in.

Jean swirled the tip of her tongue around the head of his cock every time she pulled off it. She could tell he was distracted with what was about to happen, but she was a slut that was not going to be denied. She wanted to bring him off.

Brady heard a car approaching. Dena pulled into the parking lot fifteen minutes early from what she had been told by Brady. Brady called her. "You're early. But that's ok."

"I hope you're not angry. I just couldn't sit at home waiting any longer."

"I'm not angry. Nothing to be angry about. I'd rather have you too early than a couple minutes late. Just sit tight and wait till he gets here now."

"Ok. Could I talk to Jean for a second?"

Brady chuckled. "Not at the moment. Her mouth is full of my cock at the moment. Her idea." Dena giggled. "Focus!" Brady almost shouted in the phone. He ended the call and slid his phone into his coat pocket. "Ok bitch!" He said to Jean. "If this is what you want, this is what you'll get!" He grabbed her head with both hands and began a furious fucking of her face. "This won't take long."

Jean moaned and coughed as Brady fucked her mouth with a fury she had never experienced before. The head of his cock hit the back of her throat every time he shoved her head down. He felt her drool and spit running down his shaft and over his balls as he listened to her gurgling. He felt his orgasm building. "You better swallow every drop of it slut!" He grunted. "I'm thinking you need to be punished for all this shit too!" He pumped her head up and down. "Here it comes bitch!" HIs cock exploded in her mouth. He wanted to scream out, but stifled it. He drained his cock in Jean's mouth as she did her best to swallow every drop of his precious seed.

Brady finally pulled her head off his cock. He looked down at her. Jean looked up at him, wiping his cum from the sides of her mouth with her finger and feeding it into her mouth. He laughed. "I do love my sluts! Now we have work to do."

Ten minutes later he heard a car coming down the gravel road approaching the parking lot Dena was waiting in. Tom pulled into the parking lot 30 minutes early. Brady smirked as he mumbled to himself. "I thought so." He watched Tom get out of his car and approach his mom. "Get your phone ready." He said to Jean.

Dena could tell there was an anger in Tom's eyes as he approached. "Well there she is! My gorgeous slut!"

"What do you want Tom? The only reason I'm here is to tell you to piss off!" Dena was doing her best to come across angry and willful. She was hoping her fear wasn't coming through in her words.

He walked up to her and slapped her in the face. He smiled at her like a predator about to pounce on its prey. "Wrong bitch! The only reason you're here is to service my cock like the slut I know you are. And you're going to be my slut for as long as I want you." He pushed her back against her car. "I really missed these." He reached for her blouse with both hands and ripped it open. Dena hadn't thought it would get to this, so hadn't put on a bra. Her and Jean had gotten so used to going braless with Brady she wasn't wearing one. "I knew it!" Tom yelled almost triumphantly. "You came ready to play!" He grabbed both tits and mauled them without mercy. "I really missed these cow tits. Did you think I was just going to let you walk away. You really are a stupid slut."

Dena began crying from both the pain and humiliation. She tried her best to push him away. "Please stop! Please don't do this!"

"Quit crying you stupid slut." He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back causing her to cry out. "Now get on your knees slut! You're going to service my cock like the cheap whore you are. Then we're going to take a drive and play for a few hours." He kissed her roughly as he continued to maul her tit, digging his nails into her flesh.

Brady watched from the bushes waiting till Jean got enough of what was happening recorded on her phone. He was close enough that he could hear everything that was being said. HIs anger was slowly building in him till her heard Dena cry out, pleading for him to stop, causing his anger to erupt in rage.

Tom stepped back and unbuckled his pants, dropping them and his shorts to his ankle. He grabbed Dena by the back of the neck. "On your knees slut. I've missed the feel of that mouth wrapped around my cock." He shoved her down on her knees. Dena cried out as the gravel dug into her knees. Tom shoved his cock in her face. "Open your mouth slut!"

When Brady saw him drop his pants and then push Dena down on her knees, he charged from the tree line. All Brady wanted to do was kill him.

Tom was so focused on Dena's mouth servicing his cock that he didn't hear Brady running up on him from behind. Brady grabbed him by the shoulders and yanked him back so hard he flew threw the air for several feet. Brady pulled him back till he was within reach of Tom's car. He smashed Tom's head into the side of his car over and over until he collapsed on the parking lot gravel. He stood over him staring down in pure rage. Tom lay there moaning, not knowing what had happened. After a minute or so he rolled over and tried to push himself up. Brady stomped on his hand smashing it. Then he ground it into the gravel with the heel of his boot. "That's the hand you slapped my mom with you piece of shit."

Tom looked up for the first time and recognized his attacker. "You fucker!"

Brady looked down at the sight before him. Tom looked like an idiot laying there with his pants down around his ankles. He raised his leg and brought his boot down Tom's groin, smashing his cock and balls. Tom cried out in pain as he bent in half grabbing his groin. Brady looked down on him with hatred and contempt. He dropped to his knees and began a furious punching of Tom's face and mid-section. He unleashed all the rage he had felt since Tom's first slap of Dena. The rage he felt at that moment was something he'd only felt once before when one of his buddies had been killed next to him. Back then he and his other buddies went on a killing spree to avenge his death. Now all he saw was a piece of shit who had touched his mom. 'NO!' He thought to himself. 'She's not mom anymore. She's my slut! My lover!' He looked up at Dena. "You belong to me! I own you! No one else!"

Dena was watching with wide eyes at the violence and anger that was happening before her. She stood there with her arms folded across her chest, pulling her torn blouse together, tears streaming down her face. She just shook her head, acknowledging Brady's claim on her.

Brady turned his attention back to Tom. He laid in the gravel, his body broken and bleeding. HIs face was smashed beyond recognition and he had a couple of cracked ribs. But the greatest pain was still coming from between his legs. Brady knelt over him and pulled out his knife, flipping the blade open with the push of his thumb. Tom's eyes widened thinking he was about to die. "How about I cut your cock off?" He smiled as he laid the blade on his cock like he was going to cut him.

Tom whimpered. "Please! No!"

Brady pushed the blade into his flesh between his legs. "I should cut your cock off and shove it down your fucking throat. Then you can suck on it till you choke to death."