My Mom - My Lover Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies switched places. Brady took his aunt with the same intensity and rawness that he'd taken his mom. Jean's tits were much more sensitive than her sisters. Within minutes she was screaming out a body convulsing climax as her tits and pussy were mauled and played with. "Please don't stop! Please don't stop!" She screamed over and over as her body shook and convulsed. She finally collapsed on Brady's body whimpering as she recovered. Brady's mouth never left her tit. He continued sucking on the nipple, nibbling on it with his teeth as he flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

The evening ended with the ladies lying next to each other, kissing and fondling each other's breasts as Brady plowed his mom's pussy. The sisters looked at Brady, holding each other and fondling the other's breasts as he was about to climax. "Cum for mama baby! Fill mama with your seed!" Brady grunted as he was about to explode. "That's it baby! Fill my pussy with your seed, you mother fucker!" Dena screamed out her own orgasm as Brady's cock swelled and then shot his load into her gushing pussy. The two lovers grunted and gasped through their orgasms. Brady collapsed on the bed and rolled on his back panting.

Dena and Jean repositioned themselves on either side of him and cuddled up with him. "I love you two more than you know."

"I think we know baby." Jean whispered as she stroked the length of his chest with the tips of her fingers. "We love you too baby."

The supplements arrived within a week. Brady spent several hours each day massaging and sucking on his mom's and aunt's tits. Their breasts slowly began to swell in size as their bodies began to produce the milk they had worked towards. After six weeks both ladies' cup size had grown two sizes. Dena had grown from a 38E to a G, while Jean had grown from a 38DD to a F. Brady began to wonder if he'd bitten off more than he could chew. Literally. It seemed as though one or both were always in need of being drained. The pain of engorgement was something Dena had forgotten how bad it could be.

Every few hours Brady would have one of them straddle his lap on the couch. He couldn't get over how hard their breasts were when they were engorged with milk. He took each massive tit in hand and squeezed until milk began dripping from the nipples. Then he would cover the nipple with his mouth and begin to suck on it till a steady stream of milk began shooting in his mouth.

Jean moaned with pleasure as she took her turn on Brady's lap. The mixture of stimulation and relief created a new level of pleasure she'd never felt before. Brady kept his eyes closed as he drank in his aunt's milk. After sufficiently draining her left tit he switched to her right one and repeated the process. He spent about thirty minutes on each lady every time he took care of them. Jean usually climaxed a couple times every time Brady drained her. Her breasts being much more sensitive than her sister's.

Dena was waiting to straddle his lap as Jean dismounted from it. Brady held up his hand stopping her. "Strip!" He commanded her. "Your sister got me all worked up." He pulled his pants and shorts down, then threw them aside. His cock stood at full attention, rock hard. "Straddle this!" He said smiling. Dena crawled up on the couch straddling his lap. Then she slowly lowered herself down onto his cock as she guided it in with her hand.

"Oh yes!" Dena moaned as she threw her head back. She lowered herself till he was completely inside her. Dena dropped her head forward and looked at her son as her fingers intwined in his hair. "That's where my baby belongs. Now suck on mama's tits. I need some relief baby. They're really hurting."

Brady squeezed her left tit with both hands. HIs mom's breasts were so massive he had to use both hands to squeeze them. He began milking it like a cow's udder until a steady stream of milk began to flow from the nipple. He engulfed the nipple with his mouth and began to suck on the flow that was coming from it. Dena moaned her approval as he massaged and sucked on the sensitive tit. "Oh baby! That's it! Suck on mama's tit. You make me feel so good." She began to grind her hips in a circular motion with his cock buried inside her. "That's it baby! You're going to make mama cum!"

Brady sucked, nibbled and squeezed her left tit till she was completely drained. Dena rode his cock till Brady shot his load inside her. All the while Dena was moaning and grunting with guttural noises that made her sound more like an animal than a woman being pleasured. Brady took her right tit in his two hands and began squeezing and kneading it till her milk was squirting out all over his chest and running down her chest and stomach. Dena opened her mouth to scream in pain, but nothing came out. She just gasped as the pain and pleasure mingled inside her body. Brady pulled her tit into his mouth and sucked on it greedily bringing his mom to her second orgasm.

"Enough!" Brady said after pulling her tit out of his mouth. Dena tits had been adequately drained, and now Brady sat there with a full stomach. Dena sat back with a glazed look on her face. Jean sat behind them on the chair watching. "I'm discovering nursing on your tits is a great way to lose weight. I've lost almost ten pounds since I started keeping myself full of your milk." He said to both of them. "I want both of you nursing on each other a couple times each day."

"Is that your way of telling us you want us to lose weight?" Jean replied.

"You two are always bitching about how you want to lose weight. Your weight doesn't bother me. If it did I would have pushed you both harder to lose it. If it worked for me it may work for both of you. You two nursing on each other will have two results. You're going to help me keep you both producing milk, and you're going to lose that weight you keep complaining about." He laughed. "Who said we can't be practical in our kinky lifestyle?"

"Does that mean you're not hungry since you just drained both of us?" Dena asked seductively as she straddled his lap and ran her fingers through his hair. She was still turned on. "We were going to start dinner."

"No dinner for me." He caressed his mom's tits tracing his fingers over the bite marks he left behind. "I'll be more gentle next time."

"Don't be. I need you to take me just the way you did. I don't care if you turn my breasts into two pieces of raw meat. I need it. I want it. I crave it."

"So be it. You two have your dinner. I have some plans for both of you later this evening. You should both be full by then."

Brady sat in his chair flipping through channels trying to find something that interested him. "This is ridiculous!" HIs mom and aunt walked in the living room as if on que. "What do we have? About six million channels? And nothing worth watching!"

Dena and Jean laughed as they sat down on the couch. "No sports on?" Dena asked.

"Not tonight." He responded as he eyed their exposed tits, noticeably engorged with milk. "How are you two doing? Need some relief?"

"Yeah baby we do!" Dena replied wincing at the discomfort she felt. Her tits looked like two bowling balls hanging from her chest. Her nipples glistened with milk as they were weeping with her milk almost non-stop.

"I've never felt my breasts this hard before." Jean added as she massaged her own chest trying to give herself some relief.

"Well why don't you two give me some entertainment. Sit on mom's lap." He said to his aunt. "Give your sister some relief."

Jean stood and walked across the floor to where Brady was sitting, then knelt between his legs and grabbed his pants covered cock, squeezing it gently. "But we like it so much better when you do it for us baby." Then she cupped her breasts with both hands and held them up for his inspection. "How about I straddle your lap and feed you these?" She asked seductively.

Brady reached out with both hands and squeezed her nipples between two fingers and was immediately rewarded with his hands sprayed with her milk. "I know you do." He said smiling. "But right now I don't give a shit what you like. I want mom sucking on these cow tits of yours until I say so. Then I'm going to have her return the favor. There's nothing hotter than watching two sluts go at each other. Now obey me and straddle mom's lap."

Jean stood pouting, turned around and walked back to her waiting sister. She obediently straddled Dena's lap as she knelt on the couch, leaning on the back of the couch. The two sisters smiled at each other like the two lovers they were as Jean's chest hung in front of Dena's mouth. "You going to give me some relief sweetie?" Jean asked seductively. "You know how much I love your touch." Dena reached up with both hands and began to lightly caress her sister's breasts all over, tracing circles around her glistening areolas. Jean's body shuddered as she gasped, then squealed. "Oh fuck! That feels so good."

Brady smiled knowing he was about to get a great show. Then he had an idea. "Hold on you two!"

Jean turned her head and looked at Brady, the need in her eyes evident, while Dena looked around her body at him. "Please don't make me wait baby." Jean pleaded.

"Dismount your sister you horny bitch." He said laughing. "I'll be right back." He jumped up and ran upstairs. Five minutes later he came back down. "Pull your legs up and spread them." He said to both of them. They laid back on the couch and lifted their legs with their hands behind the knees and spread them in obedience. Brady knelt before them and inserted a remote-controlled bullet in each of their pussies. The sisters smiled at each other, knowing what was coming. "Now mount your sister again." He told Jean as he returned to his chair. "But make sure neither of you drains the other completely. Leave a little for me."

Jean straddled her sister again. She steadied herself with one hand leaning against the back of the couch as she cupped her breast with the other hand and offered it to Dena. "Take my titty sweetie." She said seductively. "I need it. I need you."

Dena sucked her sister's nipple into her mouth and began to suckle and nibble on it till her milk was flowing like a faucet. She then began to suck like a newborn baby in desperate need it's mom's sweet milk. Jean moaned, then began to sob softly, overcome with the sensations and emotions of the moment.

Brady smiled as he watched the erotic coupling taking place across the room. Then he flipped the switch on the remote. Both ladies jumped as the vibrations emanating from their pussies filled their bodies. Jean screamed as her body began to shake. "OOHH FUCK!" She tangled her fingers in Dena's hair and pulled her head into her chest as her body convulsed in orgasm. "CUMMING! CUMMING!"

Brady couldn't help but laugh. "Well that was awfully fast."

Jean's body shook and spasmed as she ground her pussy into her sister's lap, as though she was trying to get more of the cock that wasn't there inside her. Dena's mouth stayed locked on her tit, playing with the nipple as she sucked and drained her sister's mammary. Jean's screams became grunts as her orgasm seemed to go on and on without ending. Her head fell back as she grunted and cursed at the ceiling, becoming lost in the overwhelming sensations that had taken hold of her body. She did her best to bring herself back to reality as she dropped her head and focused on her sister. Dena looked up at her, never taking her mouth off Jean's tit. "I love you so much." Jean moaned to her sister. "I never thought a love like this was possible."

Dena just smiled up at her with her eyes as she nursed on one breast while massaging the other. The relationship the two sisters had developed since becoming Brady's lovers was deeper, more intimate and more satisfying than anything either woman had experienced in their lifetime apart from what they shared with Brady. The three of them knew that what they shared went against every societal norm there was, and probably broke more than a few laws along the way. But none of them cared. The sisters were loved by a man who they trusted with their very lives and respected more than any man they knew. They knew he loved them both for who and what they were. They knew he would sacrifice his life for them if need be. In turn, they wanted to give him everything they could to please him and show him how much they loved him. But it was more than that. It was a depth of intimacy the three of them shared that went far beyond the sex. It was the fusing of three human beings into one flesh, one soul, one entity. But that's what made the sexual aspect of their relationship so intense and satisfying.

Dena switched to Jean's other breast as she wrapped her arms around her sister and hugged her tightly. Jean climaxed again just a few minutes later. But this time Dena climaxed with her. The bullet inside her finally having the effect on her Brady knew it would have. The two sisters grunted and moaned together as their bodies shook. Jean wrapped her arms around her sister's head, pulling her face into her chest so tight Dena had difficulty breathing. Jean began to whimper and convulse as her orgasm seemed to go on and on without stopping.

Brady smiled as he watched his mom and aunt giving him one of the best shows on earth. His cock was as hard as a rock in spite of the fact they had just drained it a few hours before this. That just meant he would last a lot longer with what he had planned for them next. "All right you two. Switch places. Drain your slutty sister aunt Jean. But make sure you save a little for me."

The sisters switched places as both panted, trying to catch their breath. Dena straddled her sister and sat there resting her hands on Jean's shoulders. Jean began to caress both of her sister's breasts marveling at their size and hardness. It struck her in a new way just how massive her sister's breasts were. "They're beautiful sweetie. So big. So soft."

Dena gasped at Jean's light touch as her fingers glided across her flesh. Both sisters loved their Master's touch and the way he took them. But there was something about the touch they both reserved for each other. The sisters were more than just good friends. The intimacy of their love for each other was only rivaled by the intimacy of their love they had with Brady. He may have been their son and nephew, but that didn't stop him from being their Master and lover. It just made their relationship that much more intimate and intense. Dena leaned back a little and cupped her breasts. She leaned forward and turned from side to side, brushing her nipples across Jean's lips, smiling down at her. "Mmmm! That feels good." She cooed. "You like my titties sweetie?"

Jean sat there passively as Dena played with her lips. Both sisters served as Brady's subs, acknowledging his ownership of them. But within the relationship between the two sisters, Jean was the natural sub. "You know I do sis." Jean replied. "I love everything about you and your body."

"Then take them sweetie. Make me feel good." Dena said softly leaning into her sister's mouth.

Jean sucked one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking and licking it, as she massaged her other breast. The sucking and slurping sound filled the room along with Dena's moans. Jean swallowed every drop of her sister's sweet milk as her other hand became drenched with it, till it was running down her arm and dripping off her elbow.

Brady hit the remote button again on the bullets inside their pussies. Their bodies erupted again. This time it was Dena screaming and grunting. Between the vibrations in her pussy and her sister loving her breasts, Dena felt herself losing control of her body. "Ooohhh fuck it baby!" She moaned as she wrapped her arms around her sister's head. "Suck on those titties!" Jean bit down hard enough to make Dena scream. "OH FUCK IT YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!" Her body shook through another orgasm as Jean drained one of her tits.

Jean switched to her other breast in a frenzy of sucking and slurping. She couldn't tell if Dena was having multiple orgasms as her body thrashed back and forth, or if it was just one long orgasm that never ended.

After another fifteen minutes Brady had seen enough. He stood up. "Alright! Time for me to join the party." He said as he walked over to his ladies. He grabbed a fistful of his mom's hair and pulled her off Jean. "On the floor, both of you."

The ladies panted and groaned as they got down on the floor, laying on their backs awaiting what was going to happen. Brady took off his shirt, then his pants and shorts as he stood over them watching their glistening chests heavy up and down from their labored breathing. Their tits covered in their milk. His cock stood straight out from his body rock hard.

He then stepped over and straddled his mom's body looking down at her smiling. "It's been awhile since I gave you two a good tit-fucking. This is going to be fun." He dropped to his knees, straddling her body, then reached for her tits with both hands. He began squeezing and kneading them, expressing her milk till it was squirting all over his hands and covering her tits. It began to pool in the valley between her tits, running down her stomach and neck. He laid his cock between her tits, then squeezed them together, engulfing his shaft in her warm moist tit flesh. He continued to knead and squeeze her flesh as he began a steady humping. The sensations of her milk acting as a lubricant on his shaft were incredible. The more he squeezed her tits the more her milk flowed over his hands and down her tits, giving his cock more lubricant than it needed.

Brady smiled down at his mom. The glare of lust that came back at him from her let him know she was enjoying this just as much as he was. "Look at you. My mom the big titted slut with tits the size of a cow." Dena smiled up at him. She craved being degraded by him. "You like it when I fuck these tits of yours, don't you slut?"

"Oh baby, you know I do." Dena groaned with need. "I'm just a whore for my baby's cock. I love it when you fuck me however you want. You gonna cum for mama?"

"Not yet my dirty slut. I plan on riding you both and lasting as long as I can. I'm going to enjoy fucking both my whore's tits." Brady kneaded her tits keeping the milk flowing freely, while his cock glided up and down the valley between them. Dena looked down and watched the head of his cock poke through her tit flesh with every thrust Brady made. She picked up on his rhythm and tried to lick the head of his cock every time it popped through. Brady chuckled as he watched. "You cock hungry slut!"

After about fifteen minutes he moved over to his aunt. He straddled her body the same way he had his mom's and began the process again. When her tits and the valley between them were adequately covered in her milk he laid his cock between them and commenced fucking them. "My aunt. My slut. My whore."

"I am baby." Jean cried. "I love being your whore and slut."

Dena rolled onto her side and leaned over to her sister. The two sisters began to kiss, their tongues filling the other's mouth. Brady just watched the sisters kiss as he steadily stroked his cock between Jean's tits. He was going to take his time and enjoy this for as long as he could hold out. He let go of one of her tits long enough to reach for the remote again. Pushing the button, Jean's body arched up and off the floor as she broke the kiss with Dena and screamed. "OH FUCK! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?"

Brady laughed without missing a stroke of his cock. "Because I can bitch. Because I own you both and I enjoy playing with you both however I like." He grabbed his mom by her hair again and pulled her up. They kissed. "Get down between your sister's legs and eat her pussy. She'll return the favor when I fuck your tits again."