My Mom - My Lover Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dena crawled around behind Brady's ass and lowered herself between her sister's legs. She could smell the sex coming from Jean's pussy before she even got close. Her slit was dripping with her juices as her body shook from the humping her chest was getting. Dena clamped her mouth onto her sister's pussy, then sucked her clit into her mouth, nibbling on the swollen nub as she flicked it with the tip of her tongue.

Jean's body bucked up off the floor as she screamed in ecstasy. "AAAAHHHH! OH FUCK!" Then her screams turned to sobs as the intensity of the sensations overwhelmed her emotionally. Her head thrashed from side to side as Dena kept her mouth locked on to her pussy. She just kept grunting as her body bucked up and off the floor over and over, like she was riding a mechanical bull. Wave after wave of orgasmic release washed over her sending her to a place mentally and emotionally she'd never been before. She began squirting into Dena's mouth unable to control her body any longer. Dena drank in as much of her juices as she could before she began to cough and choke, unable to keep up with what her sister was putting out.

After several minutes, Jean collapsed on the floor. If it were not for her whimpering Brady and Dena might have thought she'd passed out.

Brady continued to hump her chest. "You ok?" He asked softly.

Jean slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Yeah baby! I'm ok. I'm just not sure what just happened."

He laughed. "I'll tell you what just happened. I think you might have just had the most intense orgasm of your life. Care to try it again?"

She pleaded with him. "Oh please no baby! Please no! I don't think I could take anymore right now."

"OK. I'll take it easy on you this evening." Brady looked over his shoulder at his mom. "On your back."

Dena crawled back beside Jean who was laying quietly enjoying that relaxed feeling after an intense orgasm. Brady lifted himself off of Jean and straddled his mom again. The two lovers stared into each other's eyes as Brady mauled her tits, expressing her milk till his hands and her breasts were once again covered in her milk, running down her stomach and neck. "I do love these tits!"

"Take them baby. They're all yours." Dena moaned as he tweaked her nipples.

Brady laid his cock between her tits then pushed them together, enveloping his shaft in her warm soft flesh. "It's time to bring this party to a conclusion." He began a steady humping of her tit again. This time there was a greater intensity in his actions. He and his mom never breaking eye contact. "You are one gorgeous fucking woman mom. You have no idea how much it turns me on just knowing that I own you and aunt Jean. DAMN! I can't get enough of either of you."

Dena giggled turning her head to look at her sister. "Looks like he figured out our plan."

Brady couldn't help but laugh. "Now I'm beginning to wonder who owns who."

Dena smiled as she replied. "We just let you think you own us." She reached beside her and caressed Jean's saturated breast with the back of her hand. "Don't we sweetie?"

Jean rolled on her side purring like a cat as she kissed Dena. She then reached around Brady and ran her finger up and down his ass crack.

Brady laughed and gasped at the same time. "What do you think you're doing back there?"

Jean broke the kiss with her sister and looked at him seductively smiling. Then she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked on it, slobbering all over it. "I'm going to make you feel good baby. That's what I'm doing back there." She slipped her middle finger into his ass up to the first knuckle. Brady grunted as he continued to fuck his mom's tits. Jean slid her finger inside his ass as far as she could and began to massage his prostate.

Brady lurched forward, feeling as though he was about to lose control of everything. "Oh fuck that feels good." He moaned. "You're going to make me cum!"

The sisters looked at each other again smiling. "That's what we want baby." Jean said sensuously as she massaged his prostate. "Give your fucking whore what she wants. Cover her face with your cum. Paint your slut."

Brady continued to fuck his mom's milk coated tits, feeling his orgasm building. HIs aunt's massaging his prostate hastening the inevitable. Just as he was about to explode he lifted his cock from between her tits and began to pump it with a fury, with his hand.

Dena reached for it with both hands. "Let me baby!" She began pumping it with her right hand as her left hand cupped his nut sack and massaged it. "Cum for me baby! Cum for mama! Mama wants your load all over her face."

Brady leaned forward so his cock was over her face. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" He grunted over and over as his orgasm slammed into him. His first ejaculation shot across his mom's face and landed in her hair. His second and third landed on her cheeks, nose and mouth. Then a steady stream began flowing down on her chin and neck as Dena lovingly milked his cock till she had completely drained him. Brady's body shook and spasmed the whole time she was pumping him dry. It felt like his orgasm just went on and on with multiple shockwaves as his aunt kept massaging his prostate and his mom milked his cock. He had never been big on hand-jobs since acquiring his two sluts. He figured that between them he had six holes and two pair of tits he could shove his cock whenever he wanted. But this was making him rethink his value system.

Brady rolled off his mom and sat on the floor next to her with his head between his knees catching his breath. He looked over at his mom and sat amazed at the sight. His aunt was licking Dena's face and neck, cleaning her like a cat. He just shook his head in amazement at the sexual appetite his mom and aunt shared.