My Mom - My Lover Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin returned his attention to what Tim was doing to his dad as Mark got up and let Paul take over between Sue's legs. He knew Tim had a mean streak when he got really turned on. He hoped he didn't turn that mean streak on Sue. It would be a short afternoon if he did.

Tim released John's head and backed up, flopping into a chair. "You give good head bitch!" Tim looked at Kevin. "You should have him visit you more often."

Sue's clit felt like it was the size of a golf ball as Paul sucked on it. Her body spasmed uncontrollably as she lay on the table. Paul shoved his middle finger inside her gushing pussy, searching for her G-spot. Her body arched up and off the table when he found it. "OH FUCK MEEEE!" She wailed as a new wave of sensations coursed through her body. Encouraged by her response, Paul intensified his efforts on her clit and G-spot. Sue's body bounced up and down on the table, her head thrashing back and forth, as she tried to fuck his mouth and finger. Her clit felt like a piece of raw meat.

Paul finally pulled off when Kevin tapped him on the shoulder. He stood up, joining the other three as they stood around the table staring down at Sue's body. She felt like a piece of meat as she lay there still spasming. She couldn't stop. "Look at the size of that clit man." Mark said in amazement.

"I'm looking at those tits." Paul chimed in. "I'm fucking them and blowing a load all over them. Nothing sexier than a slut wearing my cum."

"Agreed." Kevin added. "I think that's how we'll end our session later today." He looked at Tim chuckling. "I hope you brought enough of those blue pills."

Tim pulled several packets of twelve each out of his pocket. "I got us covered."

"Then let's get this party started." Kevin said as he helped Sue off the table. "Who wants what first?"

"I want that pussy." Mark spoke up quickly as he undressed.

"Fine by me." Paul replied as he joined him stripping down. "I want to feel that mouth wrapped around my cock." When he was done undressing Paul sat down in the corner of the couch with one leg against the back of it. "Come here slut. Show me what you've got." He said as he held his cock in hand.

Sue walked around the table and knelt on the couch. Bending over, the head of Paul's cock was glistening from his pre-cum. When her head was a few inches from his cock, Paul grabbed a fistful of her hair and took control.

"You going to suck my cock like a good slut?" He taunted her as he held her head in place and slapped her face with his cock. Paul slapped her cheeks, back and forth, as he held her head, forcing her to look at him.

Sue smiled up at him as she felt Mark lifting her hips behind her and then stroking the crack in her ass. "Give me that cock." She reached between his legs and cupped his balls, massaging them, as Paul continued to slap her face with his cock. Sue opened her mouth ready to take his cock just as Mark shoved the head of his cock inside her pussy. "OOOHHH FUCK!" Sue moaned as she felt his cock slide into her pussy. She was already exhausted from the hour and a half of having her pussy eaten.

Paul pulled her head down and shoved his cock in her mouth. "Oh fuck that feels good!" Paul moaned looking up at Mark. "Fuck the bitch man! Give it to her good."

Mark pounded her pussy, their bodies slapping together with each thrust. "Damn, this bitch is hot. Feels like her pussy is on fire." He looked over at Kevin. "You've got one hot slut man. We should do this every weekend."

Sue moaned as she got into the rhythm both cocks had established. Paul maintained control of her head, fucking her face slowly, savoring every sensation she was giving him. He felt his orgasm building. "Suck that cock slut!" He moaned, his head falling back. "Oh fuck! She's good!" His words made Sue want to please him more. She massaged his nut sack, stroking it softly. "OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" Paul screamed as he shot his load in her mouth, her head held in a vise grip. Sue swallowed every drop. Paul's cum saltier tasting than Kevin's.

Mark grunted as his orgasm took hold of him. His fingers dug into her hips as he held her tightly, pounding her so hard the couch was shaking. He grunted with every thrust; the room filled with the sound of the sloshing of his cock inside her pussy.

Kevin looked at Tim. "Help me move this coffee table." They picked it up and moved it across the room. Then Kevin looked at John and pointed to the floor. "On the floor cuck." The guys watched in amazement as John obediently stood, then walked over next to the couch and laid on the floor. He knew what Kevin was expecting of him and he had no will left in him to fight it.

"What the fuck man?" Tim asked. "What's with your dad? I've never seen anything like this."

"He loves it!" Kevin replied. "You should have seen what my brother did to him. And dad here loved every minute of it. He craves being humiliated and used. Hell! You already took advantage of that."

"Damn right! I'll do it again before the day's over."

Kevin stepped over to Sue and helped her off the couch as Mark and Paul released her. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and kissed her hard. "Straddle his face." He said smiling. Sue knew what he had in mind. She stood over John's face and then knelt till her pussy was covering his mouth.

John began the process of cleaning out Sue's pussy, knowing that's what was expected of him. His own cock was rock hard as humiliation of what he had become settled into his psyche. He hated himself for what he had become. Yet he craved it like the addict he had become.

Sue smiled up at Kevin seductively as she ground her pussy into John's mouth. She reached out for his cock. "Come here baby. Let me take care of you now. I don't think I'm going to get enough cock today."

Kevin stepped forward then shoved his cock in Sue's eager mouth. She moaned as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock. John's tongue cleaning out her pussy sent her squealing over the edge as she kept her mouth stuffed with Kevin's cock. That mixture of pain and pleasure returning as John sucked on her swollen, throbbing clit.

Kevin took control of her head, even though he didn't need to. Holding her head in a vise-grip between his hands he settled into a steady fucking of her face. He loved that feeling of control. That sense that he was fucking her face, not her sucking him off. Kevin looked at his three friends who had sat down on the couch to watch. All three were popping a little blue pill. Each wanted to be ready for the next round as quickly as possible.

Sue wrapped her arms around his legs and squeezed his ass cheeks, running her middle finger up and down the crack in his ass. Her body shuddered with another orgasm as she continued to grind her pussy into John's sucking mouth. They weren't as intense as they'd been an hour before. But she was to the point now that she just wanted to keep them coming. She had to keep them coming. Instead of being satisfied, each orgasm just drove her need for more and more. Her mouth slurped on Kevin's cock as he pile drove it into her mouth. Her drool ran down her chin, dripping onto her tits.

Kevin grunted as he shot his first load of the afternoon down Sue's throat. Sue coughed and choked as Kevin shot rope after rope of his semen into her mouth. She did her best to swallow everything Kevin pumped into her mouth. But she was having difficulty keeping up, especially when the head of his cock hit the back of her mouth and filled the opening to her throat. He finally pulled her mouth off his cock with a grunt.

Sue gasped for air, gulping it in as though she'd just floated to the surface of water after holding her breath till she couldn't hold it any longer. Some of Kevin's cum ran down her chin. She scooped it up with her fingers and fed it into her mouth as she gave Tim, Paul and Mark a seductive smile. "Who's next boys?"

Tim jumped up before the other two could move a muscle. "Let's go sexy!" He grabbed her by the hair, lifting her off John's face and led her around to the back of the couch. "I'm an ass man. I haven't seen an ass I didn't want to fuck." He pulled her hands behind her back and held them together at the wrist as he pushed her over the back of the couch. Her hair hung in her face as he held her down in the small of her back with his left hand. He smacked her ass lightly with his right hand. Then he looked up at Kevin remembering where he was and who she belonged to. "We OK?"

Kevin smiled. "Yeah! We're OK! Just don't leave any marks."

Tim returned the smile. "Promise!" He ran his hand lightly over Sue's ass. "Now let's get this ass warmed up." He felt Sue's body quiver at his light touch. "You've got one fucking hot slut here buddy." He said to Kevin never taking his eyes off of Sue's body. Then he pushed down on her body, holding her more firmly as he raised his hand. He brought his hand down on her ass, smacking it harder than he did the first time. Sue just grunted as her head shot up in reaction. Tim's next slap was harder. Sue screamed out, her body stiffening, unable to stop the assault on her ass. He kept up his abuse of her ass, slowly turning it red as he looked at Kevin. "Got some lube for this ass?"

Kevin walked into the bedroom and came back with a bottle of oil. Tim pulled one ass cheek as Kevin pulled the other one, spreading them to reveal her puckered sphincter. Kevin then drizzled the oil up and down the crack in her ass. Sue moaned as she felt the oil running down the crack in her ass and over her swollen clit. "Make sure you get some inside that sweet ass." Tim said smiling at Kevin. Kevin shoved the nozzle inside her ass and squeezed.

Sue moaned as her body stiffened from the sensation of the oil being forced into her ass. "Oh fuck! What are you doing to me?" One of those questions you ask even though you know the answer.

Tim chuckled as Kevin pulled the nozzle out of her ass, only to be replaced by Tim's middle finger. Tim laughed as he slipped his finger in all the way. "Damn! That was too easy!" Sue squealed as she felt the pressure inside her building. "Let's see what happens now!" Tim shoved a second finger inside her ass. Sue's head shot up screaming, the stretching of her ass sending a searing pain through her body. Tim drove his fingers in and out of her ass slowly stretching it. Then without warning he shoved a third finger inside her ass. Sue screamed out. It felt like her ass was being ripped apart. Tim forced his fingers inside her mercilessly stretching her ass till he was satisfied.

He finally pulled his fingers out of her ass, then smeared the oil from her ass all over his cock. Then he laid the head of his cock at the opening to her ass. "Now this is how you fuck a slut." Tim growled as he shoved his cock into her ass, balls deep.

Sue grunted, then began to whimper as she tried to catch her breath. Her ass felt like it was on fire from being stretched. Tim kept her pinned against the back of the couch, her hands held securely behind her back, her head hanging, almost laying on the cushions. Resignation set in. Then excitement. This was the fantasy she'd always had. She looked over her shoulder as best she could. With a gravelly voice, "Fuck me you bastard!"

Tim laughed as he looked at Kevin. "I think I'm in love with your slut man. You were right. Her appetite is insatiable." He began a steady pounding of her ass. The noise of their bodies slapping together filled the room again. The couch shook as Tim fucked her as hard as she'd ever been fucked. Sue kept up a steady streaming scream.

Mark stepped over John's body, as he still lay obediently on the floor, then knelt on the couch in front of Sue's head. "I can't take this anymore. I can't believe I just shot a load and I'm ready to go again."

"That's why I love those little blue pills." Tim said laughing. "I never leave home without them."

Mark grabbed Sue's head with both hands and shoved it down on his cock. "Oh fuck!" He moaned as his cock hit the back of her throat. "I thought her pussy felt good. This slut's mouth is incredible!"

"I'll be checking it out next." Tim grunted as he pounded her ass. "But I'll be here awhile. Hey bitch!" Tim yelled out, looking down at John on the floor. "Get me a beer! I'm thirsty." He paused as John got up. "Besides, I need to keep up my fluid levels." He laughed. "Don't want to get dehydrated."

Kevin and Paul sat down enjoying the show. John returned to his chair in the corner of the room. His cock was rock hard from the excitement of being used and humiliated. He started rubbing it through his pants till he saw Kevin glaring at him. He wanted to say something and stand up to him. But he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Sue's fantasy was coming to fruition, and it was turning out to be better than she had imagined. Tim's cock was pile driving her ass. Mark held her back, almost at a 90-degree angle to her back, as he fucked her throat. She was being used like a cheap whore and it was turning her on. She loved the texture of Mark's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She could feel the veins in his shaft with her tongue. 'I can't get enough of this.' She thought as she moaned on Mark's cock.

Mark looked at the guys in amazement. "This bitch is insatiable. Is there anything she won't do?"

Kevin just smiled. He knew what he had in Sue. He was glad she belonged to him. "I guess we'll find out."

Tim dropped his empty beer can. "Time finish this slut off! I can feel another nice load building." His grunting intensified as his orgasm got closer. He chuckled as he looked over at Kevin. "This is the reason I fucked your other bitch's mouth first. I knew I could last twice as long when I buried it in your slut. This is what I really wanted. There's nothing like the feel of plowing a nice tight ass of a willing slut." He released her wrists and grabbed her arms at the elbow, pulling her back into his body, burying his cock balls deep in her ass. "Ah fuck!" He shouted as he began to pump his seed inside her body. His cock felt like it was on fire as he filled her bowels with his cream. The room filled with the sounds of his grunting and groaning, and the sloshing of his cock pummeling her ass.

Tim stepped back pulling his cock out of her ass with a final grunt. He chuckled. "OK. Who's up for sloppy seconds?"

"Hold on!" Kevin said jumping up from his chair. He looked down at his dad still laying on the floor. "Get up there. You know what to do." John sat up slowly. He was a defeated and broken man. He was also so aroused he thought he might cum in his pants. He walked around the couch, drop to his knees behind Sue's ass, then buried his face in her crack.

"This is unbelievable." Paul mumbled as he watched John obey his son's commands. He looked at Kevin. "No offense. But you really have a fucked-up family."

Kevin smiled at him. "No offense taken. He's the one who's fucked up. He loves this shit. You want proof?" Paul looked at him dumbfounded, not knowing what to say. "I'll bet you $20 his cock is rock hard, he's so turned on."

"I wouldn't take that bet." Tim chimed in sitting down on the couch next to Sue's body as she remained stretched across the back with her tits hanging next to him. Her tits swayed back and forth as Mark continued to pound her mouth. Tim reached up and cupped one of her tits, squeezing and kneading it. "You do have a nice set of tits slut. I definitely have to fuck these udders before we're done today."

Paul sat there watching. Mark fucking Sue's mouth as Tim mauled her tits and John cleaned out her ass. He had never had sexual thoughts towards a man in his life. Yet he found himself wondering what it would be like to be sucked off by a man. The eroticism of the moment was having an effect on him he'd never felt before. He got up and walked around the couch. He grabbed a fistful of John's hair and pulled his face out from between Sue's ass cheeks.

John looked up at his new tormenter, resigned to his fate. He knew that he was probably going to be used as much as Sue was this afternoon.

"Suck it bitch!" Paul said with a husky voice. HIs heart was pounding so hard it felt like his entire body shook with each beat. He drove his cock into John's mouth, Paul's hands holding his head in a vise grip. The other guys watched in amazement as Paul fucked his mouth with a fury they'd never seen from Paul before. "Oh fuck!" He groaned. "I never thought I'd enjoy this. What the fuck is going on?"

Tim laughed. "Welcome to my world bro."

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Mark started grunting over and over as he shot his load into Sue's sucking mouth. Sue coughed and choked, trying to swallow his cum as he pounded her mouth unrelentingly. A string of his cum drooled from her mouth, down her chin, dripping onto the couch. Mark released her head with one hand and pulled his cock out of her mouth, taking it in hand. He slapped her face with it, making her look up at him as he taunted her. "You are one incredible whore. If Kev ever gets rid of you, you're mine."

Sue cringed at his words as he kept slapping her cheeks with his cock. On the one hand she reveled in his compliment. She wanted to be Kevin's "incredible whore." Pleasing him in every way she could. But on the other hand, a wave of sadness swept over her. What if he did want to "get rid of her" someday? What if she was giving herself to a man who would tire of her and discard her like the cheap whore she was serving him as? 'No!' She thought to herself as Mark continued to slap her face with his cock. 'He put his brand on me. He owns me. I belong to him and he promised to keep me forever. I have to trust him.'

Sue laid bent over the back of the couch after Mark released her head, bringing her breathing under control. Then she slowly stood up, still leaning against the couch, trying to regain her balance. Kevin walked up to her and put his arm around her to help her. Sue looked at him. "You're never going to get rid of me are you?" She asked softly, sounding like a scared little girl.

Kevin smiled as he cupped her tit. "No baby! I took possession of you for life." He squeezed her tit. "So you better get used to serving me for a very long time."

Sue returned the smile. "I love you baby. How may your whore serve you Master?" She asked with a devilish grin.

Kevin led her around to the front of the couch and sat down. "Suck on this babe. Get me nice and hard again." Sue dropped to her knees and devoured his cock, slobbering all over it and his balls. Kevin looked up at his friends who were doing their best to get ready for another round. "I told you she was insatiable. Get those cocks ready. I want to see her stuffed in all three holes." Sue slurped and sucked Kevin's cock back to life. He grabbed a fistful of her hair pulling her head off his cock. "Let's take this into the bedroom."

Kevin led Sue into the bedroom with the others following. He climbed up on the bed and laid down on his back with his hands behind his head. "Ride this cock baby." Sue straddled his body, held the head of his cock at the opening to her pussy, then lowered herself slowly, savoring every sensation his manhood gave her.

"Oh fuck!" Sue moaned. "You feel so good!" She started to grind her hips in a rotating motion, trying to get more of his cock inside her. "Fuck me baby! Fuck your whore good!" She groaned as she squeezed her tits together, playing with her nipples.

"Maybe we should get you milking." Kevin said smiling as he pulled her hands away from her tits with his right hand. His left still behind his head.

"You liking that idea more now baby?" Sue asked seductively. "You want to turn me into your milking cow?" Sue raised her hands to her head and ran her fingers through her hair, pushing her tits further out. "You want these tits milking baby?" Kevin slapped one of her tits, causing Sue to yelp. She bit her lower lip when she saw the look on Kevin's face. She knew this was going to be a rough fuck. "Spank those tits baby!" She said teasingly. "Show me what you got!" Kevin slapped her tit harder. Sue squealed. "Fuck it baby! Harder!"