My Mom - My Lover Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin lifted her body off the bed as he tried to shove more of his cock inside her. Then he began slapping her tits back and forth, each slap getting harder and harder. Sue's head fell back as she screamed looking up at the ceiling. "Oh fuck it! I'm your whore baby!" She began grunting with each slap. "Take your whore!" She fell forward digging her fingernails into Kevin's chest. The two lovers stared into each other's eyes. The look was pure lust. "Fuck me you bastard!" Sue growled as she ground her pussy on his cock.

Kevin grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her down, kissing her hard. Then he lifted her head back up as he grabbed her tit with his other hand and squeezed it like a huge lump of dough. Sue gasped in pain as Kevin's fingers dug into her sensitive tit flesh. "I am going to fuck you bitch." Kevin growled back. "We're all going to fuck you!" He looked over at his friends. "Will someone get behind this slut and fuck her ass?"

Paul stepped forward with cock in hand, ready to go. Tim handed him the lube as he crawled up on the bed and straddled Sue's ass. Paul coated his cock with it then shot some in her ass. Sue arched up moaning as the cool lubricant filled her rectum. "OH FUCK!"

Paul chuckled. "That's what I'm about to do slut!" He shoved his cock in with one hard thrust till his balls were touching Kevin's just below him. Sue screamed from the mixture of pain and pleasure. Her body shuddered from the sensations of having both her pussy and ass filled at the same time. She'd never experienced this before. "Fuck! She's still tight!" Paul moaned. Then he laughed as he looked at Kevin. "Never thought I'd say this, but I can feel your cock fucking her."

Kevin laughed then just grunted. "Fuck her hard!" There was nothing gentle in the way they pounded her. She was going to be their fuck toy for the rest of the day. Then he looked at Tim. "Get over here and take her mouth! Make the bitch air tight."

Tim smiled as he climbed up on the bed. "With pleasure." He knelt next to Kevin's head, his cock jutting out, ready for another round. Sue's head was moving towards his cock before he could grab it. He grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his cock in her waiting mouth. "Oh fuck! This slut of yours knows how to suck!" Tim groaned as he pummeled her mouth, causing her to gag. "Damn this bitch is incredible!"

All three guys pounded away at her body, grunting and groaning, their bodies glistening with sweat. Sue loved every minute of it even though she was beginning to ache from the constant use of her body. She knew she was pleasing Kevin and getting all the cock she wanted. Her fantasy was coming to reality and it was better than she'd imagined. After her ass and pussy adjusted to being stuffed by cock at the same time, she ground her hips back, savoring every sensation the two pieces of male flesh were giving her. Her ass felt like it was on fire from the friction of Paul's cock driving in and out of her. At the same time she continued to slobber all over Tim's cock as he kept her mouth stuffed to the point of gagging her.

Paul was the first to announce his impending orgasm. His pounding of her ass intensified, their bodies slapping together, his grunting with each thrust as he filled her ass with his cum.

Sue squealed, even as Tim kept her mouth stuffed with his cock. The sensations of Paul's cock filling her ass with his cum sent her over the edge once again. But she wasn't given the time to enjoy it as Kevin and Tim started to grunt through their own orgasms. Kevin just grunted with each thrust of his cock, almost lifting her body off the bed each time. While Tim grunted, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" with each thrust, holding her head in a vise grip.

Sue finally rolled over and collapsed on the bed after Kevin, Tim and Paul released their hold on her. Her body ached all over as she lay there moaning. Her heart pounded in her chest. She could feel cum oozing from her ass and pussy. She lowered her shaking hand between her legs and scooped up a couple fingers of Kevin's seed, bringing it to her mouth. She had grown to love the taste of cum.

The four guys just watched in amazement again. "Let's let her rest for a bit before we go at it again." Kevin said as he rolled off the bed.