My Mom - My Lover Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tonight! Tonight you're my lover." He told her as he wrapped his arm around her body, holding her tightly, smashing her leaking tits against his chest.

Jean began to sob softly as the tenderness of his words wrapped around her like his arms were. She lifted herself off his body, her face hovering inches over his. "You have no idea how happy you've made me. I never thought I'd have this kind of love in my life. I'd almost given up on finding anything close to this." Dena crawled up beside them and lay next to Brady smiling up at her sister. "And you only make this that much better." Jean said smiling back at her as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Brady smiled up at her. "Good! Now would you . . " He reached behind her and smacked her ass as hard as he could. ". . get your ass in gear and ride that cock?"

Jean giggled as she pushed herself up off his chest. "Yes Master!" She began to gyrate her hips back and forth as the two lovers just stared at each other.

Brady knew he was in for a nice long ride since he'd just emptied a load inside his mom. He always liked the second time around since he could last longer. The look on his aunt's face was pure wanton sensuality. He reached up and began to squeeze and maul her tits. Her milk flowed from her in a steady stream, running down his arms and all over him and the bed. The more he squeezed and tweaked her nipples, the more aroused Jean became.

"OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!" She chanted over and over as she became lost in the euphoria of all the sensations colliding at once in her body.

"Cum for me sexy! Cum for your nephew you dirty girl!"

His words had the effect on her he knew they would. "I am a dirty girl!" Jean wailed. "Fuck it! I'm fucking my nephew!" Being reminded of how incestuous their relationship was always sent her over the edge. She leaned into his hands as they continued to squeeze and knead her tits. Her body erupted. She looked down at Brady through glazed eyes, grunting and snorting like some kind of animal as spasm after spasm wracked her body. If she'd ever had a more intense orgasm, she couldn't remember. She continued to ride his cock, digging her fingernails into his chest. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!" She grunted with each spasm. As her orgasm began to wane, she started to sob softly. "Don't stop loving me! Please don't stop loving me!"

Brady felt a deep compassion for her at that moment. He knew how vulnerable she was, and how hard a life she'd had. He knew her insecurities ran deep. He reached up with both hands and cupped her face. "I'm never going to stop loving you Aunt Jean. I'll say this as many times as you need to hear it. You belong to me now. I own you. Do you understand? I own you."

Jean just shook her head as her tears continued to stream down her cheeks. She gave him a weak smile. "I've never felt so complete and happy, and yet so vulnerable. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and find out this is all a wonderful dream. But then I'll be empty because it wasn't real."

"It is real lover." Brady said softly. Then without warning he rolled them over so they were both on their side, his cock still embedded in her. With her left arm pinned under his body, he grabbed her right wrist and lifted it above her head, securing it with his right hand, the way he had taken his mom just before. He brought his left hand down and began to play with her tits again. He started to kiss her all over her face, whispering to her softly in between kisses. "You're mine Aunt Jean. My slut. My lover. My slave. My whore." The whole time keeping a steady rhythm of pounding her pussy.

His words again had their affect on her. "Oh baby" She cooed. "I'll be whatever you want me to be. You own me baby. I can't imagine life without you now. Take me baby! Use me! I'm all yours baby! All yours!"

He lifted off her enough to stare down at her. The two lovers stared at each other, their bodies slapping together. Brady could feel his orgasm building when Jean announced her own impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum again baby!" She gasped. "You're going to make me cum again."

Brady leaned down and kissed her lips softly. "Cum for me lover! Cum with me!" He kissed her more passionately. The lovers began to gasp and grunt into each other's mouth, their orgasms building. Jean began to squeal into Brady's mouth as her second orgasm slammed into her. Her pussy clamped onto Brady's cock and began to squeeze it. Brady had never felt anything so tight around his cock. Her response sent him over the edge. He rolled on top of her and began a furious fucking, his cock exploding inside her. The two lovers grunted and moaned into each other's mouth as their tender lovemaking turned into what looked more like two animals in heat, mating. The sloshing noise of his cock pounding in and out of her filled the room.

Brady pushed himself up slightly so he could breath. His orgasm so overwhelming him, he hadn't given his aunt a thought if she could breath. He grunted and huffed with every thrust of his cock inside her.

Jean looked up at her nephew as he pounded her body as hard as he'd ever done it before. The look of intensity on his face almost looked as though he was in pain. But she knew it was the sweetest pain she'd ever give this man who owned her. She couldn't help but smile as her own orgasm continued to shake her body.

Brady finally collapsed on top of her, then rolled off to the side, panting. The two of them lay there staring at each other as they brought their breathing under control. After several minutes Brady reached over and tenderly stroked Jean's face. "I do love you." Then he looked around at his mom who was sitting up next to him. He reached up and stroked her face with his other hand. "I love you both."

Dena laid next to him. The sisters laid their heads on his chest and smiled at each other as Brady wrapped an arm around each of them and hugged them tight.

12