My Mom - My Lover Ch. 23

Story Info
Brady cucks his dad again.
7.9k words
4.49
27.4k
53

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter baby?" Dena asked as she sat down next to Brady on the couch. She could tell her son was wrestling with something on his mind, even as he was watching a baseball game. He had that look on his face. And a mom always knows.

Brady was once again trying to figure out his dad. He couldn't understand his dad's mindset in anyway. He'd heard of guys who craved being cuckolds. He'd even heard of guys who loved being humiliated and degraded. But now that he knew one, his own dad, almost a day didn't go by that he didn't try to figure his dad out. His daily struggle vacillated between pity and revulsion for his dad. He thought watching a baseball game would give him a much-needed distraction. He just smiled at his mom knowing what she was trying to do. She wanted to "fix" everything for him, the way she had tried to do his entire childhood. He also knew this was one of the ways she tried to take back control and impose her will on things. His eyes roamed up and down her body, admiring her beauty and sensuality. Her nipples glistened with the milk that filled her tits. "How much weight have you lost?" He asked wanting to change the subject. He reached up and caressed her tit, enjoying their softness. He would never get enough of them.

Dena knew what he was trying to deflect her question. She decided it wasn't worth trying to force him to tell her what was bothering him. She'd never been able to make him open up to her when he didn't want to. But that was part of the strength within her son that she found so attractive. He was his own man. Nothing like his father. A man she'd lost respect for years ago. She grabbed his hand and held it on her breast. She craved his touch as much as he enjoyed touching her, probably more. "I've lost almost fifteen pounds. Jeans lost twelve. Who knew a liquid diet could be so effective?" She asked giggling.

Since Dena and Jean had begun inducing lactation several months back, all three had lost weight. Brady had lost ten pounds, not having as much excess weight to lose as his mom and aunt. At first, Brady had done all the nursing, keeping their tits drained and his belly full. But it became quickly apparent he wasn't going to be able to keep up with their milk production. So, the sisters joined in, nursing on each other almost daily. Both sisters admitted it was annoying at times, having to be milked daily. But the level of intimacy it had added to their love triangle made it all worthwhile. "Well, you're both looking good. Not that you looked bad before." He said smiling as he squeezed her tit. "I was just trying to figure dad out. I think his mindset is so foreign to me, I'll never understand him. There's a weakness in him I can't understand. But I also find disgusting." Brady eyed his mom's body up and down. "How he ever let you get away from him, I'll never understand. He may be my dad biologically. But he's just another weak prick to me."

"How many times are you going to have this discussion with yourself?" Dena asked smiling. She knew better than to chastise him. "You've seen your father's weaknesses since you were a teenager. Can you just accept him without understanding him?" She dropped her hand in his lap and stroked the inside of his thigh.

"No! I can't! At least not yet!" He paused, enjoying her touch. "Not till I understand him."

Dena hesitated making her next statement, knowing how her son would react. "You've heard the saying, 'Don't judge another person till you've walked in their shoes.'"

Brady burst out laughing. "Yeah I've heard it. I don't plan on even trying on those shoes, let alone walking in them. And I still think he's a prick for letting you go." He caressed her tit. "But I guess in my own sick way, I'm glad he did." He kissed her. "Now you belong to me. And I have no intention of letting you go. Where is your sister anyway? I like having both my sluts around."

"Sis went to get a few groceries." Dena answered as she gently kneaded the lump in his jeans. "She should be back shortly."

Brady pushed her back on the couch and lifted her legs over his lap. "Well I need a protein fix." He twisted his body and laid down on her chest. He sucked one of her tits into his mouth and began to nurse on it as he slipped his hand between her legs to play with her pussy.

Dena moaned and squirmed under him as he drained her tits and rubbed her clit till it was swollen and throbbing. She grabbed his head and pulled it into her chest just as Brady sucked her nipple between his teeth and bit down on it gently. Dena moaned, almost screaming, the sensations radiating from her nipple and shooting down her body to her clit felt like an electrical shock. "Oh baby!" She moaned. "This never gets old." She ran her fingers through his hair. "Suck on your whore's tit. That's right where you belong baby."

Brady kept her body pinned to the couch, alternating between her two tits as he rubbed her throbbing clit till her pussy was gushing all over his hand. Dena's moans and squirming increased in intensity as her son drove her body closer to orgasm. He slipped two fingers inside her pussy when he sensed her body tensing. Dena cried out as her body began to convulse and spasm. Brady worked her body as it writhed beneath him, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. As much as he loved his mom, and enjoyed giving her the pleasure and intimacy she had missed out on most of her adult life to this point, he had to admit to himself a selfish motivation for why he enjoyed taking his mom and aunt this way. He knew the more he met their needs as sexual creatures, the more attentive they'd be to his needs. Then he realized he was once again overthinking things. 'Oh fuck it!' he thought to himself, and bit down on her tit harder, sucking her nipple into his mouth.

Dena cried out as a new wave of sensations swept over her. Her body arched up, as much as her son would allow. She opened her eyes when Brady pulled his mouth off her tit and lifted her legs off his lap. She saw her sister Jean standing across the room watching with an armful of groceries. "Don't stop baby! Please! You can't leave me like this!"

Brady laughed as he got up off the couch. "Mom! You are a funny bitch! How many times do we have to have this conversation. I can leave you however I want, whenever I want." He bent down and caressed her face. "You're my slut, and I'll do whatever I damn well please with you. Now I'm going to help bring the groceries in. We'll finish this later." He turned and walked towards his aunt Jean chuckling. He saw the look of envy on her face as he got closer. "Relax! You'll get yours soon enough!" He kissed her lightly on the lips as he gave her ass a swat. "Start putting things away. I'll bring the rest of the bags in."

The two sisters looked at each other after he walked out the back door. "I do love that man." Jean said first.

"So do I." Dena replied as she sat up on the couch, trying to collect herself. "He told me he'll never understand his father."

Jean giggled. "That makes two of us. But it sure is fun tormenting him."

Dena smiled back at her sister. "It is. Isn't it?" She helped start unpacking the bags Jean had brought in. "Let's suggest we have another play date with the cuck. I'll bet Master would enjoy that." It had taken both Dena and Jean a little time getting used to calling him Master. But their relationship had deepened so much over the months he was no longer seen as their son and nephew. And he no longer saw them as mom and aunt. He was the man who owned them in every way. They had given themselves to him freely and completely. Neither could imagine life without him now. They were his sluts, whores, lovers, slaves, and any other role he expected from them. They knew the outside world saw their relationship as perverse and sick. But neither woman had ever felt the depth of freedom, completion and love as they did belonging to Brady.

Brady walked in the kitchen, his arms full of grocery bags. He set them on the counter and turned to get another load. "What did you do? Buy out the store?"

Jean laughed. "Just the toilet paper. You can never have too much toilet paper."

Brady brought the last of the groceries in and set them down. Dena grabbed his arm. "Jean and I were thinking it might be fun to have another play date with your father as spectator." She spoke as she rubbed her tit against his arm.

"You're still horny, aren't you?" He asked teasing, knowing she was.

"You know I am Master." She admitted, a little embarrassed for admitting her need.

He just chuckled. One of his favorite things with his two sluts was controlling their orgasms and denying them till they were begging for it. Only to be rewarded with some of the most intense climaxes any woman could experience. "You can wait. You two get the groceries unpacked, then come into the living room."

He was watching the baseball game again when they walked in the living room. He usually sat in his chair. But whenever he sat on the couch, and in the middle of it, that was his way of telling his mom and aunt he wanted them sitting on either side of him. Each sat down beside him, Jean having removed all her clothes as she knew he'd expect. He laid his hands on each of their inner thighs as they snuggled up next to him. "I like your idea of another session with dad as spectator. It's been awhile since we degraded the prick. He does get off on being degraded and used." He looked at Dena and then Jean. "So let's give the cuck what he wants and needs. He'll be home this weekend." He smiled as he thought about the possibilities.

Jean slid her hand up his thigh and covered the bulge in his pants, squeezing it, as she spoke. "What are you thinking baby?"

"Right now, I'm thinking I don't want to wait till the weekend. You two get on the floor." The sisters got off the couch and knelt on the floor in front of Brady. He looked at his mom. "On your back." Then he looked at his aunt. "You on top of her. It's been a while since you two gave me a show."

The sisters looked at each other smiling, knowing what was expected. They enjoyed these times together as much as they enjoyed their times with Brady. They turned and faced each other, kissing as their hands roamed all over the other's body. Their tongues explored the other's mouth. Their hands began to squeeze and knead the other's breasts. Their moans filled the room.

Dena dropped her head as she lifted her sister's breast. She filled her mouth with Jean's breast, suckling on it, drinking in her sweet milk. She dropped her other hand between Jean's legs and stroked her clit softly. Jean moaned her approval, cradling her sister's head in her hand as her other hand stroked Dena's back. She looked over her shoulder and gave Brady a seductive smile as her arousal built.

Brady sat there mesmerized as his slut's entertained him. As far as he was concerned, there was nothing more sensuous than watching his ladies pleasure each other.

Dena pulled off her sister's breast and laid on the floor, as she was told. Jean straddled her face and spread her legs till her pussy was hovering over her face. Dena wrapped her arms around Jean's thighs and pulled her pussy down into her mouth. She sucked Jean's swelling clit into her mouth and began to tongue it. "Oh fuck!" Jean moaned, as she dropped down to lean on Dena's body to steady herself. Within seconds her body was shaking as she grunted and moaned through her first orgasm.

Brady chuckled. "Looks like somebody was ready."

As her orgasm waned, Jean dropped down till she was laying on Dena's body. She shoved her head between Dena's legs and attacked her pussy with the same enthusiasm her sister was pleasuring her. The room became filled with the sounds of their moans and sucking on each other's pussy.

Dena's body began to shake and convulse under her sister's body. She had been worked up since her son had primed her almost an hour earlier. She screamed into Jean's pussy, not able to free herself of it as Jean spread her legs further, grinding her pussy into her mouth.

Both sisters became so aroused they lost all thought of the other's pleasure. Dena clamped her legs around Jean's head, not allowing her to pull off her pussy as she sucked on it. Their bodies writhed together on the floor as each drove the other through one orgasm after another.

Brady enjoyed the show for over an hour before he told them to stop. Jean rolled off her sister's body. Both laid on the floor, panting as they recovered from being pleasured through multiple orgasms. Brady stood up and stripped down, then sat back down on the couch. "Get up here!" He said to both of them. Both sisters got on their knees and crawled over to the couch. "You stay on your knees. My balls need some attention." He said to Dena. He looked at Jean. "Get up here." He said as he patted the couch next to him.

Jean climbed on the couch and knelt facing him. Brady wrapped his arms around her, then pulled her in for a kiss. Nephew and aunt kissed as his hands explored her engorged tits. "Feels like you need to be milked."

Jean smiled at him seductively as she sat up, cupped her breast, then held it in front of his mouth as an offering. "Mmmm. I do baby."

He locked his mouth on her nipple and sucked on it as he teased it with the tip of his tongue. He felt her body shudder.

Jean moaned. "Oh fuck baby! You have no idea what you do to me!" She gasped. Her sister had just brought her off so many times her clit was throbbing in pain it was so swollen. Now her nephew was sending a wave of new sensations through her body as his tongue and lips teased her highly sensitive breasts.

Dena took his nut sack into her mouth and gently sucked on each ball as she softly stroked the length of his shaft. She was rewarded with his moans of approval as his mouth stayed locked on Jean's tit. She loved giving her son all the pleasure he could handle. He was the man in her life now. She couldn't imagine life without him or her sister. She knew their three-way relationship was wrong on every societal level. But she didn't care anymore. Brady had met every need in her. The depth of intimacy the three of them shared was beyond anything neither she nor Jean could have ever imagined finding with a man. The fact that this man was her son no longer mattered. All that mattered to her was that she belonged to him, and she hoped he'd never grow tired of her.

Brady slipped his hand between Jean's legs and gently rubbed her swollen and sore clit. Jean groaned. "Oh please baby. It hurts so bad. It aches." She felt little spasms throughout her body as Brady ignored her pleas and continued his assault on her tits and throbbing clit. Jean felt that collision of pain and pleasure. He was driving her insane. "Please baby! No more! No more!" She kept chanting over and over, knowing all along he was just going to ignore her. She pulled his head into her chest, moaning and shaking uncontrollably.

The more she begged, the harder he rubbed her swollen clit. It felt like a golf ball between her legs. Her whimpering sobs were soon coupled with her shaking and convulsing uncontrollably. "Please stop! Please stop!" Her pleas fell on deaf ears. Brady slipped two fingers into her gushing pussy, as he released his grip on her back and reached for his mom's head. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it to the head of his cock. Jean screamed out as another orgasm took control of her when his fingers filled her pussy.

Brady grabbed his aunt again and held tight as her body began to convulse. He switched to her other tit, matching her frenzy as he sucked on it.

Dena dropped her mouth on her son's cock, sucking on it with the same intensity she heard coming from her sister. Hearing her sister's and son's moans got her so worked up she slipped her hand between her legs as she sucked on his cock. She imagined her son's cock fucking her as he called her dirty names.

All three climaxed in unison. Squeals, grunts and moans filled the living room. Jean sobbed while her body shook, her arms wrapped around her nephew's head, smothering him with her tits. Dena grunted and snorted as she kept her mouth full of her son's cock. Brady grunted as his mom's mouth worked the length of his cock, and his aunt kept her tit stuffed in his mouth.

"Please! No more!" Jean sobbed softly, her body spasming as she descended from her orgasm. Her clit throbbing in pain. But in spite of the pain, she leaned into his face with her tits. She still craved his touch and the feel of his lips suckling on her.

Brady released his hold on her as he relaxed, his orgasm waning. Dena continued to suck his cock as it slowly deflated. "That should keep me till we have fun with the cuck." He sucked softly on Jean's nipple, listening to her still moaning in need. He chuckled. "But then maybe not."

Brady met his dad as he walked through the front door, Sue right behind him. "How was your business trip?" He looked over his dad's shoulder smiling at Sue.

John knew his question was insincere. His son could care less how his trip had been. "It was fine."

Brady turned his attention to Sue, ignoring his dad's response. "You're looking good Sue. Have you lost weight?"

Sue blushed at his compliment. "I have. Something Kevin told me to work on."

"Good for him. How is my baby brother? I haven't seen him in several weeks. You still taking good care of him?"

"He's good." She said smiling as she thought about him. "I think I'm taking good care of him. At least I haven't had any complaints."

Brady chuckled. "He's lucky to have you." He returned his attention to his dad. "We're having a little party this evening. I thought it would be fun to have you there."

John felt the humiliation, rage and arousal all growing inside him simultaneously. He knew they would be humiliating and degrading him. As his anger grew, so did his arousal. The very thing that repulsed him, was the very thing he couldn't walk away from. He was an addict, and his son was using that against him. "Why do you do this to me?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

Brady looked at him with disgust. He'd never forget that incident where his dad wouldn't stand-up to defend his mom. "You know why. Don't ask stupid questions. You love it." He snorted. "And you deserve it." He looked at Sue and smiled. "We'll have some fun this evening. Call Kevin and make sure he's ok with it. You belong to him now. I don't want to presume on him."

Sue returned his smile feeling that rush she always felt when she was around Brady. His strength of personality, his commanding presence, his control of the room whenever he was in it. She had always found those things intoxicating in a man. She knew she belonged to Kevin. And she was growing to love him as her Master and lover. But there would always be a yearning in her to submit to Brady's domination and control since that first time she'd met him and watched him take his mom and aunt. Feeling his hand on her back as he took her from behind. Or his fingers tangled in her hair as she knelt before him devouring his manhood.

Brady knew exactly what she was thinking as the two of them stared at each other. He reached out and caressed the underside of her breast, admiring her sensuality. He had always thought she was an attractive woman. Not quite as attractive as his two ladies. But there was a beauty and sensuality about her that had always made him wonder what it would be like to own her. His mom and aunt kept him more than satisfied and content, and he had no intention of messing that up. But he'd never met a nice pair of tits he didn't want to touch. "On second thought, I'll call him. I haven't spoken with Kev in a couple months. See what he's up to and what his plans are."

Sue gasped softly as his fingertips grazed over breast. Her pussy throbbing in response. She wanted to rip off her blouse and beg him to take her. "OK." Was all she could say.