My Mom’s Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm fucking you," I said, even while I did.

"Now that we've broken the ice so to speak, you can fuck me anytime you want, baby," she purred. "I'd love to be your on call MILF fuck toy."

"Really?" I asked, tonight's surrealness becoming even more amazing.

"Yes. I've gone a long time without Jake, and you remind me of him in so many ways," she said, as she lifted her legs up and onto my shoulders, while I kept fucking her.

"I do?" I asked.

"Yes, baby," she purred, the toes of her left foot pressing insistently against my mouth, until I opened it and began sucking on her silky sheer, slightly sweaty toes. "That's it, baby. Suck on my toes!"

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, slowly fucking her, while also sucking on each of her toes, and while also stroking my hands up and down both of her legs.

"You'll be my sexy fuck buddy," she moaned.

"Anytime," I agreed, this abrupt change in my lifestyle too good to be true... even as I worshipped each of her toes.

"I'll hold you to that promise," she said. "And by the way, I'm insatiable."

"Mmmmmm," I said. I positioned my tongue against the sole of her left foot, and licked it from her ankle to her toes.

"Do you want to be my fuck buddy, Simon?" she asked, as she replaced her left foot in my mouth with her right one.

"More than you can imagine, Barbara," I moaned, replicating my foot worshipping on her other silky sheer sole.

"Good boy," she said, as I lavished my attention on her right foot and her pussy.

For a couple minutes, I fucked her slowly, and worshipped every inch of her foot.

She then gently pushed me back with her foot and said, "My turn. Sit down on the toilet."

"Can do," I said, the seat down, like it should be whenever women had access to it. She hopped off the counter, sauntered over to me, turned around, and slowly lowered herself onto my dick.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as she sat down on my dick.

"Such a perfect cock," she moaned, as she began riding me.

"Oh, yes, ride me," I said.

"Do you like this, baby? Do you like having your dick ridden by your Mom's best friend?"

"I do, I really do," I moaned, as I watched her riding me while I reached around and cupped her breasts. It was exciting to feel that she wasn't wearing a bra!

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Do you like my tits?"

"I love everything about you."

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, really bouncing on my dick.

After a couple minutes, she turned around, my dick slightly slipping out of her pussy, before she straddled me, pulled her dress up and off of her perfect body, her big, firm tits now in my face. "Then go ahead and suck on my nipples, baby."

"Yes ma'am," I agreed happily, as she resumed riding me, more slowly now, as I cupped her tits and took turns sucking each nipple into my mouth.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good," she moaned.

For the next couple minutes, I switched back and forth between the two hard nipples, while she slowly rode me.

"That's it, suck on my tits, baby," she moaned.

I did... for a few minutes.

She then said, "I'm getting close, baby. Will you fuck me from behind now?"

"Of course," I said, and she got off of me, went back to the counter, and bent over.

I hurried over to her, and slid back into her pussy.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard with that big cock!" she moaned.

Grabbing her hips, I fucked her as hard as I could, wanting to get her off, and hoping I'd come soon too.

"Oh, yes! Harder, baby, fuck me harder," she moaned, watching both of us in the mirror as I fucked her.

As her moans increased, I continued slamming into her, holding back for as long as I could, before I too came again.

"Yes, yes! Fuck, Simon! Fuck me, fill me up! Yes, yes, fuuuuuuck!" she screamed, as her second orgasm of the night erupted through her.

Feeling her voluminous juices swarming my cock, and hearing her come because of my efforts, I too erupted... for a second time... this time deep inside her pussy.

"Yes, fill me up," she moaned, as I spewed my second load.

"Fuck!" I grunted, as I kept pumping... never wanting this to end.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

"What's going on here?" a voice... my Mom's voice... asked... as she stood in the open doorway... in her cute Betty Boop costume... staring at us. Or more specifically, since I'd turned around in astonishment, at my hard, wet dick!

The End....

12