My Mom Taught Me to Fuck

Story Info
Mom trains son to fuck.
927 words
2.46
36.3k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age. This story is in English but uses Hindi/Urdu words. Do not read if you are not familiar with the language. Only bareback sex in my stories. This story has no condoms and all sex is bareback. There is prostitution in this story. If this offends do not read. This story is hard core sex. If it offends do not read. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. Do not read the whole story and then say take lessons in story writing. I will assume you loved the story. This story is dedicated to my over 60 followers and all my readers.

I am Anjaneyulu, 19 from a family in south india. My mom Smita is 5 ft 3, 50 kg, 40DD boobs, normally wears a cotton saree, bichooas, sindoor, mangal sutra, bangles, and her boobs are always jutting out. She does not normally wear a bra.

My father is a HR executive and mom works as a Receptionist in a family company where the boss Srinivas is very fond of her. Mom has to travel with Srinivas or Srinu as she calls him atleast once a month. Very often she comes home late from work.

When she returns home she normally smells of sex, cum and a good chudhai. This for me was the normal smell or odour of mom. Me and my sister Shruti were used to it, I never thought why does Shruti my sister not have the same smell being a woman of 25.

One day when Shruti returned home she had the same smell as mom. I asked Shruti how cum you smell like mom today. She wanted to know what I meant. So I described the pungent smell of urine mixed with cum which was so sexy and mom always had it around her.

Shruti then explained that it was the smell of chudhai and cum put together. She told me that today she had got a hard lund in her chooth and the man had really fucked her hard. He had gone deep into her chooth and rammed her hard.

Shruti then said "Bhaiya us aadmi ka kya mota lund tha. Maine bahut laurde dekhe lekin yeh to kya mast tha. Woh mujhe bus stop pe mila aur mujhe ghoorta raha. Phir maine poocha tum aise kyun dekh rahe. Usne bataya ki mere boobs bahut ache aur bade hain aur meri nath usko bahut achi lag rahi hai. Woh shaadi shuda hai aur kaam se yahan aaya hai. Usko chooth chahiye. Kya main uske saath chalungi. Phir hamne bees hazaar mein sauda kiya aur uske saath nikal padi."

She then described how he removed her top and jeans and sucked her boobs. He made her suck his cock and she really enjoyed swallowing his cum. He was fucking her and saying "OOH AAAH KYA MAST CHOOTH HAI. RANDI TERE BOOBS MAST HAIN. TERI CHOOTH BHI BAHUT TIGHT HAI. KYA MAST RANDI HAI TU. HE FUCKED FOR OVER AN HOUR AND HE HAD SO MUCH ENERGY."

Shruti was saying "CHUDHAI KAR. ZOR SE MAR. JALDI....HARD....CHUDHAI KAR....MUJHE BIWI BANA.....BAHENCHODH......MAACHOD.....ZOR SE CHODH....."

She then took his cock in her mouth and swallowed his cum. He then pissed on her boobs, cunt and all over her body. She really enjoyed his fuck and the way he fucked her.

That evening when Smita returned home late at night she was smelling of chudhai and was smiling. She hugged Shruti and said chudhai karke aayi ho kya. When Shruti confirmed and told her how her customer had enjoyed her chooth and the money she made Smita said "KYA MAST RANDI HO TUM. BHAI KO BHI SAMJHAO DALAALI KARE HUM DONO KI. USKO BHI MAST CHOOTH MILEGI AUR MAZAA KAREGA."

Mom then said to me Bahenchod maachod tu kab chudhai seekhega. Apni maa aur bahen ki dalaali kar. Chal mere kamre mein aur meri chudhai kar.

I followed Smita and she asked me to start. She was lying on the bed and I started to kiss her. I removed her blouse and her boobs were so big. I took her brown nipple in my mouth and started to suck her milk. She was saying "DOODH PI. MAACHOD ACHE SE APNI MAA KI CHUDHAI KAR. PANT KHOL. APNA LUND GHUSED MERI CHOOTH MEIN."

I then put her saree and petticoat up and entered her chooth. Her chooth was hair less and looked so good. It smelled of urine and I started to lick it. It was so good and I loved it.

I put my laurda on her chooth and soon it was in her pussy. It felt so smooth and went in. I went wam bam and soon my cum was in her chooth.

Smita said "MAACHOD ITNI JALDI PAANI NIKLA. APNA LAURDA DE MEIN CHOOS KE HARD KARTI HOON AUR PHIR SE CHUDHAI KAR. AAJ POORI RAAT MERI AUR SHRUTI KI TUMNE CHUDHAI KARNI HAI. MAACHOD CHUDHAI KAR.........ABHI TOONE BAHUT LADIES KI CHUDHAI KARNI HAI......CHODH MUJHE......SHRUTI TU BHI AA HUM MAA BETI IS LAURDE SE MAST CHUDHAI KARENGE......OOOH AAAH...JALDI KAR.......CHODH CHODH......ZOR SE CHODH..."

Shruti entered the room. That night was my initiation to chudhai. Shruti came next to me and started to play with my gaand. While I was fucking Smita Shruti was saying MUJHE BHI CHODH.....MUJHE TERA LAURDA CHAHIYE....MAA KE BAAD MUJHE BACHA DE....ZOR SE CHODH....HARD CHUDHAI KAR...ZOR SE KAR....MERI DALAALI KAR.

I became a MAACHOD AND BAHENCHOD. This is how my mom and sis taught me to fuck and become a chootiya.