My Mom Taught Me to Fuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Anjaneyulu continues his training.
1.1k words
3.37
6.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age. This story is in English but uses Hindi/Urdu words. Do not read if you are not familiar with the language. Only bareback sex in my stories. This story has no condoms and all sex is bareback. There is prostitution in this story. If this offends do not read. This story is hard core sex. If it offends do not read. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. Do not read the whole story and then say take lessons in story writing. I will assume you loved the story. This story is dedicated to my over 100 followers and all my readers.

This story is a continuation of chapter 1 where Anjaneyulu 25, Smita 45 and Shruti 30 are the main characters.In chapter 1 Smita his mother and Shruti his sister taught Anjaneyulu how to fuck. Now for the story.

it was five years since Smita and Shruti had introduced Anjaneyulu to the joys of love and he had become expert and experienced at satisfying both their needs. His father was oblivious to his wife and daughter enjoying Anjaneyulu's cock. Very often either Smita or Shruti or both would sleep with him.

One day when Shruti came back from her night duty she was accompanied by her friends and colleagues Sunita (33) and Ritu(38). The sounds of Smita and Anjaneyulu making love were loud and clear. He was ramming his mother and she was saying "CHOD....CHOD.....ZOR SE CHOD MAA CHOD.....BHONSDIKE....MUJHE BACHA DE....CHODO CHODO......AAH. OOH. AAAAAH... NUFTA DE....BETI DE......AAAH...ZOR SE CHOD....."

Sunita was happily married while Ritu was a divorcee. Both the girls were sexy and had lot of oomph. Sunita wore Salwar Kameez, pajeb and paloo. Her boobs were a buxom 42D and her stats were 42-40-44. Her boobs were a treat for any man. Her husband used to suck them and be in the throes of ecstasy. Her chooth was also nice deep and inviting. Her husband would fuck her nice and hard but she always felt it did not grind her chooth enough. She felt she needed a bigger lund and was looking for a safe male who could fuck her hard. Hearing the sound of Smita and Anjaneyulu she imagined being fucked hard by this maachod and having his semen in her chooth.

Ritu was a divorcee and she had a slim build. She was very experienced and loved a hard cock. Her sarees exposed her midriff and her boobs were 32B but inviting. Men loved sucking her nipples and she loved the tongue of a male bahenchod maachod while he fucked her hard. She was hearing the fuck sounds and imagining being fucked by the hard cock of Anjaneyulu.

Both Sunita and Ritu spoke to Shruti and asked her why didn't you tell us you have a brother with such a big laurda. Does he fuck you also. Will he fuck us. They discussed chudhai and both the girls expressed a view that they wanted to be fucked by Shrutis brother.

Part 2: Sunita grts fucked and enjoys

Some days later Shruti invited Sunita to visit. She had not discussed chudhai with her friend. She however told her brother that Sunita wanted a hard cock in her chooth. She described Sunita's buxom figure and big boobs. Anjaneyulu'scock became hard. He started imagining the ripe deep chooth of Sunita.

Anjaneyulu was dreaming of Sunita wearing a gharara and a white top. He was thinking of her big boobs jutting out and he would remove her top and his mouth would suck her nipples. He imagined putting her gharara up and seeing her hairy chooth. He loved hairy chooths especially as both Smita and Shruti had hairy chooths. He loved fucking both his mom and sis and was now dreaming of fucking his sisters friend Sunita.

He was thinking of how he would go deep inside Sunita and she would say "ZOR SE CHODO.......ANDAR JAAO......JALDI KARO......MUJHE LUND KA JUICE DO......CHODO.....CHODO.....JALDI CHODO......MERI CHOOTH BHARO.....MAIN TUMHARE HOON....JUICE DO....MERE BREAST CHOOSO....ZOR SE CHOOSO......MERI CHOOTH MARO......LAURDA GHUSEDO......."

Anjaneyulu was daydreaming when Shruti came and told him that Sunita had cum. He went and joined both the gorgeous girls in the drawing room. Both the girls were looking beauty queens. While Sunita was in a saree, Shruti was in a red skirt and white blouse. The girls sat one on each of his sides with him in the middle. Soon Shruti was playing with his cock and Sunita joined in.

Sunita was playing with his cock and it became so big and long. Sunita's boobs became big and her nipples hard. Seeing this the hulk Anjaneyulu started to play with her boobs. Sunita was soon saying OOH....AAH...CHODO. Shruti saw both of them and said "TUM DONO KYA MAST LAG RAHE HO......KYA MAST CHUDHAI KAROGE.."

Anjaneyulu was sucking hard at her boobs. Soon his mouth was on her chooth and Sunita was in ecstasy. Her chooth was dripping wet and she was giving out OOHS and AAAAS. This love making was better than anything her hubby did with her. The cock in her chooth was nice, long and hard. She was giving out her pheromones which were making him wild and piercing her chooth so hard. She loved his ramming.

This went on for over an hour and Shruti was saying "Bhaiya chodo saali ko....zor se chodo.....CHODO....CHODO......IS RANDI KI CHUDHAI KARO....." The couple was enjoying themselves.

After this Shruti also got fucked by her hulk of a brother and the threesom came again and again the whole night.

Part 3 : Ritu the divorcee and Shrutis brother

Now it was the turn of Ritu to enjoy the hulk Anjaneyulu in the company of his mother Smita.

Smita had learnt from Shruti how Anjaneyul had serviced Sunita and she was keen to have a threesom with her son.

Smita invited Ritu for an evening when Shruti was out partying. She knew Ritu loved partyng and male company. She did not tell her son of her plan which she made with Ritu. She knew Ritu loved being fucked.

Ritu was dressed in a tube dress and a bandeau bra which showed her bust to great effect. Smita was wearing a long skirt and a top with a t-shirt bra. Both the women were not wearing panties.

They asked Smitas son to join them and started sexy talk. Before he knew it Anjaneyulu was kissing Ritu while Smita was was sucking his cock.

The trio made love and he was sucking Ritu and Smita turn by turn. Ritu put her dress up and he went bang into her valley of pleasure. She was saying "FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARD.....CHODO...LL.MERI CHUDHAI KARO....MUJHE EK BETI DO......"

Smita was loving her son fucking Ritu and they all three had a great loving funfilled evening.