My Mom the Cowgirl MILF Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the bra clear of the sewing machine and held it up with a giant smile. "I got it! I think I got it"

Without a second thought she slipped the straps of her cami from her shoulders and flashed me for a few seconds. Her breasts swung from age, but still they were firm and supple. Peaked by two brown nipples which were partially erect. They were beautiful teardrop shaped globes of pale pink flesh the perfect size for my hand to wrap around.

She slipped on her bra and looked at me with my giant eyes. Her skin turned bright red from her cheeks down to the tops of her breasts. With a squeal she flopped back into her chair clutching the bra over her chest. She tried to pull her cami up but she sat on the back of it.

"Oh my god, I didn't even think about that, I was just excited." She fidgeted and fought with the cami while trying to hold the bra against both breasts. Her eyes were wide and she was laughing with embarrassment. "Well are you going to at least turn away?"

"Sorry I guess I got awestruck myself." I turned my head and looked down at the corner of the cabinets.

She reached behind her back and closed the bra. "Done, how does it look?" she said.

"Beautiful." I said.

"Me or the bra?" She shot back with a big smile.

I pointed my finger at her. "Ah, you beat me to it."

She admired herself in the mirror across the room, satisfied she squealed, spun on her heels and threw her arms around me. "Finally, figuring this out was better than any sale I've ever done."

I hesitated to put my hand on her bare back but when I did her skin felt soft and warm. At that moment she was twenty years younger, like a child experiencing something new for the first time. I didn't have a shirt on so it was skin on skin contact. 10 seconds 15 seconds then finally she rubbed my back and pulled away.

Hair tickled her nose and she blew it to the side with her mouth. With that she slid from my arms and cleared her throat. "I've been in sales almost all my life, but I can't sell a damn thing on this page. I need to be in person."

She leaned over the table and scrolled through her laptop. The pictures she wanted were wire framed mannequins showcasing the swimsuits. Reasonable price and excellent quality. She even sold a few in person to friends in town.

A familiar bulge pressed on my boxers as I looked over her panties that sat low on her hips and clung to her ass. "It's missing something." I said.

"Yeah, traffic." She said without looking up.

"Stand up, look in the mirror."

She did as I asked and looked back over her shoulder at me. "No, someone in town will see, no I'm okay with the wireframes."

I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my coffee. "Wireframes don't attract people, a beautiful model would, and you don't even need to pay for one."

She rubbed her hand over my chest and gave me a loving smile. "I know, but I don't think you can pull it off modeling lingerie. But I'll definitely give you a call if I start making menswear."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her as she laughed at her own joke. She was cute, so she could do that.

Another month passed and she turned out more and more product. It wasn't even selling, save for the few pieces here and there, that she sold in town or locally. She just couldn't help herself running around town chatting or having coffee.

I had taken a picture of her wearing a one piece swimsuit and ordered a large plate of bronze. Which I cut the silhouette on. It was a side-on shot 45 degree angle, with one arm raised in the air. It showed her hips, ass and waist in a beautiful S curve. She didn't even know I took it.

She was so bored, she even helped me as I did the grinding on it for 4 days straight. She wore gloves, goggles and a respirator. Her skin got mottled with grinding dust. But she kept coming back each afternoon to hang out with me, we talked and chatted about everything. Together we polished it until it was a mirror finish.

On the 8th day I stood it up out front of the shop. 6 feet tall but to scale. She came out and admired it with me in the sun.

"It's pretty, I love the curves, it looks like a brush stroke. Is it a fancy mirror? Because that was the agreement, you would tell me once we finished." She said.

I pulled my phone out and handed it to her with the picture pulled up. She looked at herself in the photo then to the mirrored bronze.

"No." she said. "No way, when did you take this?"

"Your first full swimsuit you tried to make. You came out to check in the big mirror." I said.

"But it didn't fit, I threw it out and redesigned it." She said.

"Yeah, but the model looked amazing. I figured you needed a logo and it was the perfect angle. So I made you a life size logo." I said.

Her eyes turned glossy as she stared at the bronze figure. She smiled and pulled me in tight for a hug.

"So where should we put it, out front of the house?" I said.

She nodded her head in my chest and out of the blue looked up and kissed me on the lips. It was quick, a fast peck that would have normally been on the cheek.

Four days later she had bought me an entire photo studio setup. Before I woke she had set it up in the living room along with her entire line up of swimsuits. She met me at the bottom of the stairs with a cup of coffee and her beautiful smile. She wore makeup and a white satin robe. Her hair was messy, but done on purpose.

"When did you wake up?" I said.

"Five a.m." she said and held the cup out to me. "I agree now, we need better pictures than my cell phone with wire frames, and you take beautiful pictures."

I looked down at a brand new camera on the couch. "I can't take this, this DSLR is over a thousand dollars."

As I looked over the couch I inhaled spit and violently coughed. Mom had dropped her robes and revealed a red floral two piece bikini. The waist straps ran high up her hips and the tied ends danged at her sides. The top cupped her breasts perfectly showing a slight amount of side boob. It was her unseen parts that stunned me. Her stomach wasn't just flat, it was on the verge of showing abs. Two long S curves ran from the bottom of her rib cage to her hip bones. At her hips the two lines formed a V and vanished below her bottom.

"You okay?" She said.

I winced and nodded my head. "Yeah, coffee went down wrong." My eyes must have been on elastics because every time I looked away they shot back towards her.

Not really though, I couldn't understand why dad would give up a woman like her to live on the road. I felt anger towards him, jealousy and I also felt he partially abandoned us, as a family.

"Well I asked for the best camera they had, and that's what they gave me. A DSLR?" She said.

After a few seconds of me not answering, she looked down at herself. "What was all that talk about lock rooms a few months back. I figured you would be used to this by now."

"I am, I will be, I just need a little more coffee." I said.

She stood next to me and put her hand on my back. It took everything I had not to look down the front of her bikini. Eventually I lost, thoughts I never had ran through my head, as I looked over her collarbones and chest.

"I tried it out to make sure it works. But play around with it and we'll do the photos the right way. I guess it's time I make my modeling debut." She said.

I put my arm on the small of her back and touched her warm skin. My thumb rested in the groove of her spin and my fingers curled around her side. I pulled her close and kissed her on the temple.

"Thank you." I said.

She scrunched her nose and smiled to herself. As I pulled away to pick up the camera, I dragged the tips of my fingers across her back. She crossed her arms, then reached out and touched the back of my arm. Smiled and brought her hand back to her lips to fidget with her chin and mouth.

I had given up on the idea of her and I having sex. But seeing her that way brought the desires back. The upside was, I didn't just have that memory of two black straps riding up above her hips anymore.

In case I had issues I changed into a t-shirt and jeans. It was a simple session, white background, hands of her hips at a 45 degree angle. By the third style she was loosening up and seeing what looked best in the pictures. She began to smile more and throw more poses in. I focused on the photography until she bent over the couch to make a grab for another pair.

The thong tightened around her ass, creasing her flesh. As she stood her back muscles tightened and flexed. Her thick thighs stretched out revealing the muscles from years of riding horses. The thong slipped into her ass and revealed two round ass cheeks.

My cock sprang to life. For the sake of time she changed behind the backdrops. Something I had been able to ignore until now. I shifted it to the side and adjusted my pants, but the more I ignored it, the harder it got.

In an effort to hide, I moved around a lot more. Swung the camera strap around in an effort to keep her attention up. I was doing good until I knelt down and stood up, I felt it shift and come free pushing hard on my pants. She said nothing to me, but I became distracted by the thought of her noticing.

Her eyes began to roam. It would have been hard to miss, but still she remained silent. Instead she requested to see each picture taken. Each time she took the opportunity to touch my arm or side. Then her breast touched my arm as I was showing her a side shot.

We both ignored it, but inside I was giddy with pleasure. It was soft, warm and moulded itself around my tricep for a second. It was enough to bring my erection back to full force, and I thought 'Fuck it, I cant make it go away.'

The fifth and final bikini was her latest design. It was a scrunch bottom with double side straps. The top was much smaller cups than her other designs.

Her cheeks were slightly blushed and she had a sheepish smile. "I'm almost falling out, maybe we won't showcase this one, it's too soon."

I raised my camera and took a shot of her. She tried to cover her face. "I'm documenting for prototyping purposes." I said and took another shot.

She shook her head and smiled, out of the blue she curtsied me and laughed. That frozen moment of her losing up and having an honest deep hearted laugh wearing a tiny bikini became the cover photo of the site.

As I watched her in the lens I could see she looked down at my crotch. Her nipples hardened as we worked pressing on the fabric of her top. We huddled together and inspected the photos. But her mind wasn't on the photos as much as earlier. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and at one point, she hugged my arm and pressed her chest into it as she flipped through all of the pictures.

"Keep your fifth one in the line up, I think it looks great." I said.

"I could tell." She said with a coy little grin.

The comment made me blush, what was I going to tell her. I want to bend you over the couch, tear the bikini off and take you right there.

"I'm sorry, it's the outfits, you have a gorgeous smile that brightens my day, and we'll to be honest your body is amazing. I...I said too much. I'm sorry, I'm thankful I have a beautiful mother, some of it rubbed off onto me I hope." I gave her a smile.

She looked up at me and with an intense smile and said, "hmm you're very handsome, so is your father, you know Ellaine's friends used to always come around for other reasons than her, believe me."

I huffed and nodded to myself. Idly I looked down into the camera and flipped through the pictures of her various bikinis.

She stared into the side of my face and grinned. After a moment her body tensed up and drew closer to me. I was about to turn to meet her when she cleared her throat and pulled away. She slipped from my arm, bent down and grabbed her pile of bikinis. I watched her walk away at a quick pace back towards her bedroom. The purple scrunch bottom formed itself to the shape of her ass. It wiggled as she walked and she pulled strands of hair from her face.

'Does she feel the same way?' I thought. My heart pounded in my chest and my stomach turned like when my first crush smiled at me in the hallways. This need to be updated on the blog site.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Update, I don't think it's just me anymore, it's getting so complicated I think something will happen, then nothing. When I stop thinking about her she starts up, with touching or glances. To make it even more complicated, it's my mother! Step-mom, no problem I'd fuck a step-mom, god there's days where I wish she was my step-mom it would be simpler lol.

I admit I haven't been online for a while because there wasn't much to say. My mother and I have been getting along great. But something odd happened again. She teased me about a hard on I had, she pressed her breast into my arm. For a minute I thought she was going to kiss me. We had a moment, we were just having fun, then she ran off flustered. Oh she was also wearing a bikini. I wish I could share photos but I can't.

Theconfussedson.

Stop making these posts. Put it out of your mind for the sake of your innocent

mothers soul, don't make her burn in hell with you.

Cali Johnson

Why do you keep following this and within five minutes? unless your

more curious about the outcome than you want to admit, perhaps you

just want to hear about a young muscular man fucking his beautiful

mother who loves to ride horses. You know what, just for your sake, when

I fuck her from behind I'll besure to PM you with ALL the details.

Theconfussedson.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I slapped the laptop shut. My phone also had the account, which now taunted me from my end table. I tried to ignore it, but after 15 minutes I had it in my hand and was browsing through my account to find the post.

"Fucking Cali can fuck off, I wonder what she had to say." I said. I opened my phone and checked the app.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Both of you need it bad, just give it to her, if I had a mom like that I would.

Anonymous

Its normal if you make it normal, my mother and I have had sex frequently for the past six years. My wife found out, she didn't understand and moved out, but my mom and I love each other.

Cuddlingbear

My sister and I fuck all the time, we started a couple months ago out of boredom with the lockdowns, I'll send you a link of my posts of how it happened. Oh I upvoted you.

Sisandbro

That's just as wrong as Theconfussedson02. Everyone here is going to burn in hell if you don't repent immediately.

Cali Johnson.

Fuck off, go find a rally and catch COVID.

Anonymous

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My post had gained over 200 upvotes, 50 personal followers and gained a life of its own. I amused myself with some of the comments who joined me and attacked Cali. But Cali was gaining her own following, god I hate the internet some days.

Then a bell icon appeared over my PM. I clicked on it and began to read.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Complicated? That's not complicated, you're both consenting adults, a man and a woman. Both my partner and I are transgender and we both had surgery, he's bi and I'm straight. He was born a woman and now we want to have a child. We're trying to get him pregnant with artificial insemination and one of his friends' sperm, who reminds us of my childhood pictures.

Stop thinking about it being complicated and take care of each other's needs, it sounds like this would be natural for you two. In the end you're still mother and son just with a closer bond than most. It's not a bond that has to stop you both from living your life.

If you need help my partner and I are willing to talk. And we're long time followers so we know your story. It's why we're here, we just want to help others through unusual times and we happened to find your post."

Openmindedcouple02

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh my god!" I threw my phone to the bed and leaned forward on my knees.

"Sweetie?" mom yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah, I am okay, I just touched a spider." I yelled back.

"Okay, do you want me to kill it for you?" She said.

"Um, no I'm good." I said.

The comment made me smile and I looked at my phone, who the hell was I to judge? I picked up the phone and replied.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thank you, actually you've been the most helpful. I feel like I have just fans or hecklers sitting back waiting to see a wreck."

"No worries, we had face to face support groups, but your situation is not really the same. My partner and I have many partners. Currently we're stuck in different countries right now, which makes it really hard with the lockdowns and no flights. But you and your mom are together.

Here's the best advice I can give. I know we're not the same, but we have an open relationship. In the end we return to our core relationship, he loves me, I love him. For you it's a mother and son."

I read her reply twice and pondered to myself before typing back.

"But sex, how do you get back after, being with someone else?"

"It's not perfect, but neither is love or even a closed relationship. You have your core relationship with someone, you focus on that. That's your anchor, not if you were faithful or who you slept with.

Treat sex like a card game, only its way more fun than cards. After the game, you and your mother are still mother and son. Just like my partner and I are still in a committed relationship to support and love each other. Goodluck, just remember if nothing happens, nothing happens, don't force it."

Openmindedcouple02

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"If you want to eat, help me with dinner." Mom yelled.

I nodded my head and closed the app. Mom greeted me with a smile as I came down the stairs. She busied herself with a bowl of salad and the chicken was sitting in a large bowl with oil and spices.

I put my hand on the small of her back and kissed her on the cheek. She wore a white floral sundress with no bra. But that didn't matter, the core was, she was my mother. I looked into her eyes and smiled.

She blushed and nudged her forehead into my chin before resuming with the salad. "You're up at the BBQ, it's time you take over for your father I think."

"Okay, I'll try, I usually burn it." I said and picked up the bowl.

"You're getting better." She said.

The chicken sizzled inside the pellet BBQ. Its chimney spewed small wisps of smoke and heat, which mesmerized me. My thoughts were more on Openmindedcouple02's comments than the chicken when mom handed me a beer. She also had one and took a seat next to me in the trellis.

Her hair and dress swayed with the breeze. It was a nice moment as we said nothing, just enjoyed the orange evening sky and cool breeze. Her foot bounced playful on her knee as she watched the clouds. If it would happen, we would fuck tonight for sure.

Mom sat up in her lawn chair and said, "The horses are out? They're over by the trees."

'Dmmit' I thought, I sat up in my chair and looked out over the field. "I can get them."

Mom checked the timer on the grill. "We have 30 minutes, I'll come with you. They listen to me better anyways." She slapped me on the thigh and stood up.

We passed the shop and her bronze logo. After we passed the stables she took my hand and smiled at me. The grass was thick and tall, seeds were forming on the heads. Across the field towards the woods, a quarter mile away the three horses paced back and forth.