My Mom the Cowgirl MILF Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, they ran the fence, neighbors damn dogs again I'll bet." I said.

Mom called out to them, usually it was all that it took. Dad and Ellaine's horse turned and ran towards us, but hers stayed near the tree line. She paced back and forth.

"Okay something has her spooked, I'll get her, bring the other two back to the stable and get the chicken. We'll fix the fence after we eat." She said.

We separated hands and I met the two horses while mom carried on. They preferred her, but I could sometimes coax them along. It didn't take much, they were acting strange and bolted back to the stable.

Behind me a curdling scream made the hairs on my head stand up. Mom ran through the grass towards her horse and stopped. She put her hands on top of her head and twirled on her heels.

"Ken, get dad's rifle, now!" She yelled.

I scanned the horizon for a bear or cougar, I wasn't going to leave her there if there was one.

"Now!" she screamed.

The panic in her voice gripped my stomach and I bolted for the house.

My heart pounded and my hands trembled as I loaded the rifle on the run back. She was close to the horse, within a couple feet. Dad was a good shot if a bear attacked mom he could shoot from here, but I had to get closer.

(WARNING, skip two paragraphs if squeamish)

Adrenaline turned to horror as I drew closer. The horse's side had blood and the grass was trampled in the area. From a giant gash in her side intestines hung below her. It trailed out behind her where it tangled in an old dry willow.

Mom met me with tears streaming down her face and took the gun from my hand. Before I could protest her taking it, she raised it to her shoulder and pulled the trigger. It was the first time I had seen a living thing so close be killed.

At first she didn't cry, just tears. But as I held her in my arms she broke down and sobbed into my shoulder.

The chicken was burned, far more than anything I had ever done, small charred lumps all the way to the bone. Once mom cried it out she set to work. Most people in town knew her as a professional saleswoman who wore skirts, blouses and blazers. She fired a gun in a sundress to mercy kill her horse, then fixed the wire fence. That night she cuddled up to me in the lawn chair, gun by her side.

The next day she let dad know what happened. He called a buddy of his on the highway to bring his skid steer over to move the corpse. I stayed close to her for 3 days, making her smile, helping with chores and going into town. While we were at the house she carried the gun with her, I had my suspicions, but I didn't ask.

Late in the afternoon of the 4th day I was browsing my account on the deck. It continued to grow, and now wasn't even about me anymore. It was becoming its own little community of how to seduce your family member. I updated it to include the advice Openmindedcouple02 had given me and was reading some of the responses when a gunshot startled me.

Mom ran up the deck and hid the gun inside by the front door. "Ken, get a shovel. That bastard won't be scaring the horses anymore."

It was hot, not a cloud in sight and calm as fuck. I helped bury Hunter two years ago, but we didn't do it this fast. As if disposing of evidence mom threw her glove in and heaped dirt on them.

"Think we should bury the gun too?" I said.

She gave me a blank stare then put her chin on the shovel handle "Maybe dig it a little larger, we should get rid of any witnesses too." She gave me a smile and stepped behind me.

It actually unnerved me a touch, but I didn't get a shovel, just a hot sweaty kiss and hug.

Dirt and sweat streamed down our faces. I pulled my T-shirt off and kept filling in the hole. Sweat soaked her shirt and her jeans had blood on it. Giant dogs tend to need giant holes, and that was not a day to dig a giant hole and fill it back up.

"You can take your shirt off too, I wont mind." I said.

"Stop." she said and rubbed dirt into my hair. Her mood had changed, like a 180. Who says vengeance doesn't solve your problems.

It was dark by the time we showered. I decided to try cooking another chicken on the grill. She wore a white sleeveless sundress with sunflowers printed on it. Her hair was still damp from her shower. I planned on being outside at the gas grill for try number 2, so I wore a light t-shirt and cargo shorts.

The chicken sizzled inside the grill when she met me on the patio with two beers in her hand. She sipped hers while I swallowed half of mine.

"Just set the timer, we'll keep an eye on it from inside, I had enough of this heat." She said.

The living room was large, the TV was at the far end, opposite of the white kitchen with black marble counters. The whole front was a wall of glass filled with the fading light. We never entertained, but we had three large white leather couches, surrounding the square glass coffee table. It was mom's dream home and country living, while dad had his dream shop and expandable yard.

She sat on the back of the couch next to me as I turned the power on for the TV.

"Thankyou." She said.

The TV was left on the news and we were bombarded by talks of riots and shootings.

Mom looked over her shoulder and took the remote from me. "That's enough about shootings today." Her arms slid under mine and held me close. "I'm tired of this year." She sighed.

The warmth of her body warmed mine, it was soft, tender and soothing to hold her in my arms. I put my hands around her waist and caressed the small of her back, daring to touch the top of her glutes.

She stole a quick peck on my collar bone, then chin before smiling to herself. As she moved side to side her warm globes of flesh rubbed across me. I lost my breath, but I fought to catch it without showing her. She was just a lonely woman who had to bury her horse of 21 years.

My head had started to spin from hunger, heat and beer. So when our knees touched I thought nothing of it, until her calf slid up mine. Her hip thrust into my thigh and her weight pulled down on my shoulders. With closed eyes, she kissed me on the lips and a hint of warm moisture touched my bottom lip. She opened her eyes to look into mine.

My mind was still on the sensation of her soft skin touching my calf and if I had really felt the tip of her tongue. Her eyes darted from side to side and she pulled herself from my arms. She turned back to the couch to find the remote.

She had thrown down the gauntlet and I spit on it, I realized what had just happened. As she fumbled with the remote's power button I followed her curves from the back of her calves up her dress and to her shoulders. The thought went through my head. 'Okay, so tonight she'll get laid. She needs it.'

I stepped forward, took her hips in my hands and pressed my groin into her ass. She tried to turn to face me but I held her in place between me and the couch. Her eyes and mouth were wide open as she looked back at me with a flushed face. Then she felt my hard cock pressing into her ass. She closed her eyes, leaned forward and bit her bottom lip. Her hips betrayed her and ground against me.

My hands roamed her stomach and she ground her back against my chest. Again I crushed her into the back of the couch. Daring to go farther my hands found their way under the hem of her dress and stopped at the flimsy lace string.

She pushed my hand away and squeezed my wrist. Instinct took over and my hips thrust forward. Her nails dug into my wrist and she let a moan slip from her throat and nose as she bit down on her lip. Her body shuttered and she caught herself on the back of the couch.

The sound made my cock so hard it felt it would break inside my cargo shorts. It demanded release as it was kinked over in pain. With great urgency I pulled my shorts down over my hips and released it. Still it ached, like a swollen sprain that felt like it would burst.

She opened her eyes and looked down behind her, "Ken!" She panted.

I didn't stop, I knew she had some sort of mini orgasm. I would explain the card game later, but right now I would settle our lust for one another.

It was luck more than skill, like fate was on our side. Before she could recover, I lifted her dress up and guided myself along her slit. My cock was so hard it slid with ease down her wet slit and past the thin strip of her g string. When the tip found her soaked opening, it hit the front of her pelvic bone and glided up and in with little effort.

We moaned together. I had never entered a woman without a condom. I knew I didn't need one because I saw mom had continued using the pill after her and dad's divorce. Her warm slick hole gripped my shaft as I sunk inside as deep as I could. My dry cock could go only so far though.

She leaned away from me, and squeezed down on the back of the couch. When I slid out of her she relaxed as if I had deflated her. She clenched my hand and turned her head to glance back at me from the corner of her eye.

Our lustful gazes met and we stared into one another's eyes. Reasoning was still an option, to back out and not speak of it again. Instead our bodies made the choice, denied its pleasure, my hips bucked forward for a second plunge inside her quivering pussy. Deeper this time as my slick cock found greater depths. The string burned the sides of my cock, but I didn't care. Inside warm walls of soft flesh soothed it.

"Oh my god," I called out.

Her eyes slammed shut and she screamed in forbidden pleasure. She pulled my hips into her ass and lifted a leg up onto the couch. With my cargo shorts still around my knees I pumped in and out of her. But I couldn't get to my full depth or speed.

To kick off my shorts, I let go of her and pulled free. My cock popped out of her and she gasped. With a frown she turned around to see what happened, then waited and watched as I removed my shorts. Her chest rose and fell as her body struggled to keep up. Her thick thighs quivered like a horse being too impatient. She pranced from foot to foot as she slid out of her thong and kicked it to the side.

She leaned forward and smiled as I entered her again. But I still couldn't get deep enough. I wanted more, I wanted her to squeal and for me to feel my balls touch her body. As I pulled out I swung my leg on top of the couch and pushed her body down. With my new position I towered over her and plunged deep inside of her.

"AH fuck!." She screamed.

When I pulled out she inhaled through her teeth. I plunged back inside and she screamed again. Soon the screams turned to moans and she clawed at my shirt and arm trying to pull herself up. In the mirror I watched as her breasts swing around with each thrust threatening to come free of the dress. Like a game, I fucked her harder to see how much wider I could make them go and if I could make them fall out.

She forced herself up and flipped her head back. Her hair sailed up and over my face with strands sticking to my wet skin. A moan escaped her throat and she flipped her hair to the side. Her mouth stayed open as she panted and moaned with each thrust of my hips. Her dress rode up above her waist and from behind I could see the side of her bare breasts and her hourglass waist.

The sight of her bare upturned ass was too much and my orgasm threatened to end the fun too soon. I stopped deep inside of her and massaged her back. Feeling her damp skin with the palms of my hands. She arched and twisted herself on my cock. Without me moving in response, she pulled herself up and freed herself of my cock, nearly sending me over the edge.

The sudden release caused me to flinch and my cock twitched mid air free of its warm shelter. She turned around and tore my shirt off to explore my chest and abs. I hadn't thought of stripping naked, but now that our hands explored each other I found myself enjoying it and wanted more. In a single motion I pulled her dress up, eager to help, she lifted her arms and let it slip free of her body.

We admired one another for only a few seconds before we pulled each other into a lustful embrace. Her warm skin felt soft and smooth across my chest, stomach and legs. She couldn't get enough and rubbed herself on me. A leg wrapped around me and guided me back in as she slid her tongue in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck me." She said, she pulled herself up and lowered herself down on my cock. "Mmm you're so hard." She moaned.

From there I took over. I pounded her as hard and fast as I could. Her body wiggled and twisted on me, bucking into me, urging her own orgasm. With all her strength she clung to my neck and moaned with each thrust.

Without warning her fist slammed into the top of my shoulder and her other hand dug into my triceps. No moan escaped her gaping mouth. Her body tensed and her muscles showed through her skin. I bore most of her weight and she tried to balance on the back of the couch.

Her lungs gasp for air and her hips bucked into mine milking the last of her orgasm.

My own had come, and one deep thrust let loose a shot of cum inside of her. I moaned into her hair. For the one second we paused her pussy throbbed and milked my cock, pulling it inward like waves.

"Holy fuck!" I panted. Without control my hips rolled forward and began pumping in and out on its own. Each time my sperm shot inside of her twitching pussy.

Her fingers stroked my hair and arms as I had my orgasm, she smiled and looked on as I finished fucking her. Our hot damp skin clung to each other. Before I pulled away she wrapped her legs around me and held me close.

Her eyes got big and she slapped me on the back. "The grill, it's on fire!"

Fire spewed out from behind the grill and black smoke twisted up through the trellis.

I dropped mom and ran for the grill. Halfway there I realized my slick cock was flailing around bouncing off my hips.

Inside the fire burned over top the pieces of chicken. The top side looked raw, but the sides were charred. Grease burned out of control and I slammed the lid shut.

Mom slumped down next to me and had the sense to shut the gas off.

"Okay maybe we'll get you some BBQ lessons." She laughed.

We laughed together while the fire inside burned down. As the flames died so did her smile. She covered her chest and mouth while she gazed at my naked form and crusted dry cock.

Her voice cracked as she said, "Excuse me."

On a half run she grabbed her dress and ran up the stairs. Using it like a towel to catch the cum running out of her.

Unsure if I should follow, I stood there and watched her disappear upstairs. It was true, it felt normal to me, but I had time to adjust to the idea. In the end I decided I better check on her. The staircase never creaked as loud as it did that time. Each step I took sounded like thunder.

She dug through her underwear drawer with a towel in her hand. Her dress was in the laundry hamper. When she looked at me her eyes didn't look up to meet mine. A faint smile stretched over her lips and she closed her drawer.

"Mom?" I said.

"It's okay, what we did, we just won't talk about it, okay?" She patted me on the chest as she passed me. Hesitant to let go her fingers curled and scratched at my pec.

"It's okay, we're okay mom." I said.

She nodded her head and went into the bathroom and clicked the lock.

Out side her room I leaned over the rail and looked down at the couch we just had sex on. "Ah shit."

Hope you enjoyed part I, watch out for part II.