My Mom the Cowgirl MILF Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally comes to grips with fucking her own son and opens up.
4.6k words
4.66
78.1k
152

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two weeks since my mother and I had sex. We did our own thing, cooked separately and had simple conversations. My ray of sunshine had vanished behind a cloud and I wasn't sure how to bring her back. Her swimsuits and supplies were boxed up to make room for tablecloths and toddler clothes.

The small amount of time we hung out we laughed and helped each other with the two horses. But she couldn't look me in the eye like she once did. There was a shame our taboo sex had brought between us.

It was a cloudy day with off and on showers when I decided to make us lunch, but not on the grill. I hadn't used it since that night. Her hand reached out and brushed my back. The touch was so light I could hardly feel it. If it weren't for the reflection in the kitchen window I wouldn't have seen how timid she looked retrieving her hand.

I turned to look back at her. Her eyes darted away from mine and she held her hands together below her chin. A few weeks ago I saw her mercy kill her horse and bury the dog she blamed for killing it. She was a lively woman who brightened my day and now struggled to smile.

"Mom, are you okay?" I said.

She nodded her head. "Yes, I just wanted to ask if you needed help."

"Of course, I've been dying for food that has flavor. I need the house's master chef back." I said.

She smiled and stood next to me to slice the tomatoes. "Mayonnaise, just a spoon full and a drop of mustard." She gave me a smile and continued slicing her tomato.

She caught me looking at her and she brushed the hair behind her ear. She was haggard, and in general looked unkempt, her dress had wrinkles and she wore a light sweater over her shoulders. She didn't wear makeup, not that she looked any less beautiful.

In a gamble I put my hand on hers and held it. For the first time in weeks she looked at me and blurted out, "I'm sorry, I did something very wrong, I never should have kissed you."

"What? No, no that's not it, I was willing too." I said.

"You're a young man and I was throwing myself at you, I felt loved, I... you felt so nice holding me and I wanted to kiss you as a thank you for everything you helped me through." She ran both her hands behind her ears pushing back strands of hair. "Dammit, I didn't mean to, I don't know what I was thinking, then we were standing naked on the deck."

"Putting out burning chicken." I joked.

She had folded arms under her breasts which made her cleavage show between her buttons. The long sun dress she wore stopped below her calves.

She smirked and covered her smile with her hand. "Yes, putting out burning clumps of chicken."

I touched her on the shoulder and let my hand slide down her arm.

"Are we okay? Do I get my beautiful loving ray of sunshine back? That's all I want to have my loving mother back." I said.

She reached up and rubbed my cheek with her thumb. "I'm okay, really. But I'm your mother and we shouldnt have had sex, it was wrong." She turned away and let her hand slide from my face.

"Did I rape you?" I said.

Her eyes shot open and she jerked her head towards me. "No! No you didn't, but I took advantage of my own son! I'm supposed to be the mother." She pounded her chest with her fingers.

"No you didn't, I'm a grown man not some child. So what? we had sex, were not trying for a baby. We had amazing sex, we laughed together and then... Then I feel like I lost my mother, my sweet loving mother, and it wasnt because of the sex." I said.

She shook her head. Her eyes teared up and the bottom of her lip quivered. "You didn't lose me, don't feel..." Her voice cracked and a tear broke from her eyelid.

For the first time in weeks she let me hold her. I pulled her close and hugged her tight. Her arms were between us and her back muscles were tight, then she sobbed. Her arms broke free and wrapped around my sides. I rubbed her back and nestled her head into my neck.

She pulled away but didn't let go of me. She sniffed and looked down at the collar of my shirt. "No, I guess we weren't trying to have a baby." She chuckled. Tears ran down her cheek and her sobs mixed with her smile. "I've been mad at myself, if I had just knocked that night when we first went riding, none of this would have happened. My quitting, the divorce, these lockdowns then that fucking dog killing Bell... Now us, I've been feeling like such a terrible mother, who fucking does that to their..."

I pulled her mouth close to mine and put my lips on hers. It wasn't deep and I used no tongue. A second then I pulled away and kissed her forehead. "Stop, stop thinking it was bad. Did you enjoy it, did you enjoy being held by me?"

She stared into my throat and clung to me unwilling to move.

"We're both concenting adults and I have no shame in having sex. I always thought you were a beautiful woman, I just couldn't tell you even when I was young. But to me we've always been a loving mother and son, it's just a different level now. If you need me I'm there and when I need you, you've always proven yourself." I said.

Her face pressed into my throat and she sniffed her nose.

"I actually never heard you swear like that. I was kind of surprised." I said.

Her body flinched and she giggled and sobbed. When I looked down at her she smiled at me with upturned eyes.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." She wiped her nose and eyes.

I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Her smile vanished and she swallowed hard. Her eyes looked up into mine and I leaned in for another kiss. This time the tip of my tongue grazed her lips.

When I pulled back her head followed mine, we broke apart and I smiled at her. "We're still mother and son, nothing can change that."

"You forgive me?" She whispered.

Her eyes had little radiating black lines that spread out through her light brown color. Her tears welled up on the sides and made her eyes glossy. They twitched back and forth eager to hear my answer. They are stunning, and filled with a vulnerability I had never seen before.

"No, because I don't regret anything, except knowing you were in pain." I said. I embraced her, pulling her close to my body. One arm around the small of her back and the other I rubbed her between the shoulder blades.

Tears soaked my collar. She sighed and began to scratch at my chest through my shirt. Her chest expanded with fast breaths. I moved my head to the side to give her access and she took it. Her nose trailed up my jaw to my ear and I felt her warm lips touch the side of my neck.

Her breathing was labored in my ear, the warm moist air tingled my skin and sent a surge of blood to my cock. Feeling it on her leg her hands wrapped behind me and squeezed onto my back muscles.

With one hand around the back of her neck I guided her face around to mine where her lips found mine. When they did, her tongue lashed out and let a moan vibrate up her throat.

My hands found the sides of her dress and I tugged and bunched them up by her hips.

She pulled away from me and looked me in the face. Those sad eyes were replaced with lust.

"You promise you won't regret this?" She said.

"Never." I said.

She cleared space on the counter and jumped up. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her slender fingers worked at the buttons on my pants. Her efforts were rewarded with a warm hard cock. Her one hand squeezed and slid up and down the shaft. The other she pulled her panties to the side and opened her pussy lips. With both my hands I pulled her back to the edge and onto my waiting cock.

She moaned and leaned down on me. She was hot and soaking wet, the more I glided in and out of her the more she coated my cock with her fluids. It wasn't frantic or screaming. We held each other and rocked against one another's bodies.

She bit into my shoulder as she bucked her hips into mine. The walls of her vagin tensed and she flipped her hair back.

"Cum inside, it's okay, we're safe." She panted.

A grunt escaped my throat. As if my orgasm was waiting for permission, my balls tightened and my glutes locked. Her nails teasingly scraped up my back as I poured hot cum into her. She held onto me tight and massaged my back. I did the same but slid my hand up her dress to feel her soft skin on my hands.

We parted and I helped her down off the counter. Her knees were shaky and her hands trembled as she straightened her hair and dress. A nervous laugh left her mouth and she shook her head.

I zipped my pants up and touched her arm. "You okay?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, just my nerves, oh my god we fucked again." She held her hands out, "I cant stop shaking." She laughed.

"Do you want to research it, learn about this? I know we're not the only ones." I said.

"Oh no, no I know, I've been reading non stop to see what was wrong with us." She said.

"Did you read about what was right about us?" I said.

Her back stiffened and she looked me in the eyes. "Oh sweetie, I didn't mean it that way. I don't know how I can feel so close to you, when everywhere you look it's wrong and taboo. But I'm most ashamed of leaving you outside and locking the door. I should have been there for you."

"Hey, no, you're not all to blame. I'm sorry too, you feeling this way was my fault I should have been honest sooner." I took a deep breath in. "I've had more time to deal with this than you and it didn't start on that day we talked while I was naked. It started years ago."

"Years ago?" She folded her arms on her chest.

"Do you remember chasing Hunter in the rain, with the neighbors? I saw you wearing a g string, it was the first time I saw a real woman wearing lingerie. At first it wasn't you, I just saw womens lingerie for the first time in real life. I wanted to see more, and after a while, I started to notice the woman who wore them was the most beautiful woman in town." I said.

My gaze didn't move from the tiles on the floor, I couldn't face her, because I was ashamed of what she might say.

"I put it out of my mind and tried to focus on the girls at school. But, when I had sex for the first time, I broke your heart when I didnt return the condom. I thought I was all normal again, until you and dad got divorced and these lockdowns started up."

I braced myself to receive a slap in the face. Instead she slammed into me and held me tight. We didn't say anything, just stood there in each other's arms.

It took several more days for her to return back to the way things were prior to the day we buried the neighbors dog. I had kept Openmindedcouple02 updated, but to hell with what I call 'the forum' it's really just a circle jerk of followers. Oh and Cali, I told her about how I made my mother moan, with a detailed write up.

Town had changed, once it was bustling with people, now it looked like a ghost town. Those who were out had masks on or kept their heads down. I helped mom drop off a load of table clothes to a wedding rental business and toddler clothes to a small farmers market style store.

As we walked down the street she wrapped her arm in mine and leaned in close. "They haven't a clue about us. Oh my god, the hay day these old farts would have with gossip like that." she giggled.

"You mean shooting the neighbor's dog? He has signs up, you know." I said.

She scrunched her nose up at me and nudged me in the side.

A middle aged man ran up behind us calling out my mothers name. "Sally, Sally. Hello I stopped by the dealership, they said you weren't working there anymore, is that true?"

"Hi, Bill. Yes I quit a few months back. I decided it was time for a change." She said.

The man smiled and looked at me and my arm wrapped up with hers.

"Oh Bill, this is my son, Ken." She said.

Bill and I exchanged smiles. He seemed relieved by the news.

"So what are you planning on doing, are you just working for Rick then?" Bill said.

"I've started designing and modeling swimsuits for my store online." Mom said.

Bill leaned forward on his toes and raised his eyebrows. He looked between me and mom then chuckled

Mom just kept staring and smiling at him until he said, "Ah, we'll good luck, I just figured I would see if the rumors were true, we were planning on buying a new truck. It was good seeing you again Sally." He nodded his head and took off in the direction he came from.

"So you still have those pictures right?" Mom said.

"Yes." I said.

We passed an older lady who smiled to mom. "Hello Sally."

"Hello," She said.

She snuggled up tighter to me and grinned ear to ear. "They dont have a fucking clue, I love it."

We pulled back into the drive to see one of the trailers parked in the shop with the bay doors open. Mom leaned forward in her seat and sighed to herself.

"Okay sweetie, I'll make supper." She leaned across the console and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll show you how to cook the chicken next time."

Five hours, under a tractor trailer in the heat, helping the driver fix a seal on the transmission. He knew what he was doing, dad hired ex mechanics whenever he could as drivers. This on the other hand was pushing his knowledge to the limits.

Mom strolled across the yard with two plates of food and called out for us. She wore "the" white sundress with sunflowers printed on it. Upon seeing it, my heart fluttered and I did a double take.

"Here you go guys, I figured you two might be hungry." She said.

Sam had a huge grin "Thanks Sally." He beamed. He didn't wash the oil off his hands or wipe before he dug in.

She paced and peeked in on the transmission as she leaned down. Her dress opened on the top exposing her two free breasts. They hung low on her chest and dangled like two round raindrops. Before I could take it all in, she stood up and crossed her arms.

"Don't worry Sally I'll be done with him soon, then he can help you with the chores." Sam said.

"Oh that's okay, most of the chores are done, there's just one or two more things to do." She flashed me a smile.

Sam licked his fingers, "Hmm you're sure lucky to have a mom like that, my mother boiled everything when I was growing up. Okay eat quick then we just have to get the bolts on and test it out"

Get the bolts on and test it out, sure. After another five hours we had the seal back on and fought with the housing to go back in place correctly. By 12 oclock we finished. I drank a gallon of water and peed once. Most of it stayed in my work shirt and pants. Oil, grease, dirt, sweat clung to every place on me.

Mom slept on the same couch we had our first time. It was the first time in weeks she sat on it. Damn that truck, a month solid with no work and suddenly tonight a seal needs to be replaced. I crept past her up to the shower, I'll surprise her after taking a shower.

At the first step she called out to me. "Are you done? Holy! No, not that shower, use the one down here." She sat up from the couch and put her tablet on the coffee table.

Ugh I winced, I had hoped to use the main shower with its multi heads. But once I was inside under the hot stream of water it didn't matter. The bathroom was smaller, just a common use for guests. A large walk in shower, but not fancy like the one upstairs. Brown tile, with a generic opaque glass door. I closed my eyes and let the stream blast me in the face.

The door beside me moved and through the blast of water I saw a dark figure move towards me. I jerked sideways and threw my back to the wall. Mom stepped through the stream and let the water soak her hair.

Her dark hair ran down her neck and halfway down her back. Her pale pink skin glistened with water. Her breasts hung like ripe melons, that had jiggle to them not so much they wobbled.

"I thought he'd never go home." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her tongue pressed itself inside my mouth. Her body pressed against mine and she pinned her hips to mine with her right leg. My hands roamed over her back down to her waist. She twisted and slithered against me.

She pulled away and leaned her head back into the stream of water. Her mouth opened in a gasp. Water flowed down her neck, around her breasts and down between us. With one hand she flicked her hair back out of her face and inspected me.

I still had grease stuck to my arms and face. She leaned out of the door and rummaged through her shower basket. Staring at her round bubble butt pointed up at me, made my cock hard to the point that the shaft ached. I wanted to take her by the hips and thrust myself forward. The thought, Imagine putting something dirty inside of you. Stopped me.

I looked at my arms and leaned back admiring the view. She turned back to me with a scrub and fancy scented soap. She smiled upon seeing my cock pointing to her. She washed me, scrubbed my arms, neck and face. With slow deliberate circles, from time to time she ran her hand over my aching cock as if to taunt me. Satisfied she dropped the scrub and turned away from me.

She put her arms up on the top of the glass, leaned forward and looked back over her shoulder. I didn't need much more of an invitation. I pulled her hips into mine and guided myself in from behind.

Her back arched and she let out a moan. The muscles in her back strained with each thrust as she clung to the glass door. Water poured down our bodies, slapping and sloshing between us. Her breasts bounced up and down sending water spraying around the shower.

"Stop, stop." She cried. Her legs quivered and she pulled away from my cock. She clung to my neck with one arm and to the door with the other. Slowly she stood up and wrapped both arms around my neck.

I lifted one of her legs up high and guided myself back inside. She gasped as I slid my head past her lips with a pop. Her lust returned and she bucked forward, grinding her hips into mine. My ass and back rebounded off the wall behind me each time. Slapping my hips into hers.

My torso and thighs ached from the excursion, But my cock loved the feeling of hammering her pussy. Each hit pounded the air from her lungs and her whole body shook and jiggled.

Her abs tightened and she clamped down on my thrusts. Next her face tightened as she grit her teeth and squealed from deep inside her throat. Then a rush of air passed her mouth and she was ramming her hips into mine once more. She panted hard and her legs began to fail. She quivered and squeezed hard around my neck to stay up.

I broke her grip and slid her down my body. She crumpled to her knees beneath me, my cock pointed to her face. Eager for more she rinsed it off in the stream of water and took it in her mouth. Her soft tongue sent a wave of pleasure up my spine.

But it wasn't what I expected of her. I pulled free of her and laid down on top of her, spreading her legs before my cock. The stream of water sprayed over her face and body forcing her to close her eyes.

While she was blinded I positioned my cock above her pussy and lowered myself with a single slow stroke. She tried to open her eyes but couldn't. I held her by the hip and pumped my cock into her. Her breasts swung around in circles as she tried to brace herself in the corners with her arms.

"That's enough, enough, I need a break." She said. She pushed against my chest with weak arms. It wasn't just her, I was on all fours over top of her, panting away trying to catch my breath. I used my body as a shield to give her a break from the stream of water.

She looked up at me and smiled. Small droplets of water landed on her face and ran off the sides of her cheeks. "Take me to bed."

I helped her up and without drying, she led me upstairs to her bedroom. Her legs quivered as she climbed the stairs. I put a hand under her ass to help push her up. Our bodies were dripping wet as she flopped backwards on her bed. She brought her knees up and covered her nipples with her hands.

My cock waggled side to side as I climbed over top of her. She parted her legs and guided me inside. The tip of my head pressed into her slit. With one hand she rolled up and down her slit, then circled the opening of her vagina. Unable to resist any longer I thrust my hips forward, impaling her with my cock.

12