My Mom the Cowgirl MILF Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes and mouth flared open and she grabbed for my ass with both hands.

"Ngh, fuck me, yes, fuck me." She cried out.

Her pussy walls felt like silk wrapped around my cock. The pleasure was twice what it was in the shower.

"You feel so good." I panted into her neck.

Her legs bounced behind me. She tried to hook me with her heels, but her previous orgasms and efforts had robbed her of her strength. We both looked down between us and watched as my cock slid in and out of her.

Another orgasm took her, her body tensed and she twisted. Her hands clawed at the sheets pulling and stretching them out of shape as her torso convulsed.

I grit my teeth and hissed. The sight was too much, the warmth of my own orgasm erupted from my cock and my hips locked forward deep inside of her. As she arched her back her pussy clamped down on my cock. Her eyes shot open and she let out a silent scream.

My hips freed up and I nursed the last of my orgasm, spraying her insides with my sperm. The extra thrusts caused her to moan and pant. With her lungs free, she cried out, "Oh god!" and slapped me on my shoulder.

I held myself above her like a plank while we both panted to catch our breath. Her chest heaved up and down, her nipples touching my skin with each deep breath.

I pulled myself out of her with a slurp and pop then flopped down beside her. Our bodies radiated heat. The cool air felt great on my damp skin. The back of her hand flopped down on my chest.

"I got so many." She said, She swallowed hard and rolled herself up against my side.

We both woke up in the same position with the sun on our faces. Our bodies ached from the stiff nights sleep. But it didn't take long before she rolled up on top of me and impaled herself on my cock once more.

Seperating mother and son from sex was more difficult than I had pictured. The old saying of easier said than done played out. But together we worked on it. Through the honeymoon stage we just fucked, anytime, due to the free time.

To my surprise, she began interacting on "The forum". Advocating a mother son relationship and its benefits. As a young man I understood the theory of an open relationship, but maybe it was her maturity that made her take it seriously. Really surprising to me was how easily she accepted Openmindedcouple02, and even spoke with them on the phone.

She put rules in place, no sleeping in bed. At no time do we risk getting caught. Flirting was put to an end. Outside of the sex we treated one another as mother and son. The big rule, the hardest one, was limiting the sex time.

Like a date, we planned our meetings. During that time we were free to act out our carnal desires with one another, if both were willing. Because we had the freedom of time, it was every second day, 9pm to 10pm. Going late was an option, but never sooner. Except when she was having her period, then we took a break.

For the most part it worked well. We encourage one another in our pursuits. She paid for photography classes for me and even pushed me to meet an old highschool friend on dates one afternoon.

Sure enough with her modeling her own lingerie, she couldn't keep up to demand of swimsuits and lingerie. I didn't intend on learning how to sew, but I must admit, welding is easier to learn than doing a hem on a serger.

Things were quite normal for the two of us, until we got word Ellaine was expelled for being caught up in a riot that turned violent and would be returning home. Go figure, a hot headed, muscular girl who got her way all the time would get charged with assaulting an officer. While being on school grounds. Dad was pissed, and well mom and me, that just made our little game a whole lot riskier. I also foresaw a lot of blue balls.

12