My Mom the Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside and the cold crisp city begins to sober me up. There's a silence between Brooke and I as we walk. It went on a little to long and I'm beginning to feel a little awkward.

"I'm sorry again, about Ty."

"Fuck him." Replies Brooke and we carry on walking.

Just as we approach the station Brooke stops and grabs my arm.

"My flat mates are gone for the night. Do you wanna go home...or do you wanna go home with me?"

"Definitely option B."

"This way." Brooke says dragging me by the arm.

We begin kissing the second her door opens. I don't even know how she managed to close the door behind us while our lips were still attached and our hands undressing each other.

By the time she had guided me to her bedroom and pushed me onto her bed all I was in was my boxers and she was in a matching thong and bra.

"You can't tell anyone from work about this okay?" Brooke said as she unhooked her bra and set free her tits.

"I won't. Promise."

Brooke leaned over me and yanked down my shorts and engulfed my cock into her mouth in one. She then, with my cock in her mouth. Stepped out of her thong and done some MMA move that led to us being in the 69 position.

Now I'll be honest here. I've never ate a pussy before and had no clue what to do. So I just started licking and sucking, I even tried to get my nose up in there. She was moaning so I kept at it.

When Brooke had had enough foreplay. She climbed off me, pulled me up and laid back on the bed and spread her legs. Then she said the magic words every virgin wants to hear...

"Fuck me!"

It took everything in my power not to blow my load instantly. I controlled my breathing and composed myself. I positioned my cock and I entered her like a Viking enter Valhalla. In fucking glory.

Brookes leg went behind me and pulled me in tighter. So I leaned in to kiss her. As our kiss broke, Brooke looked at me sternly.

"I said fuck me!"

So I started to thrust, and she began to moan. It felt GLORIOUS! I had a steady rhythm and thought I was doing great. Especially if her moans were anything to go by. While I was pumping, Brooke reached down and raised my hands up her body.

I thought she want me to play with her boobs, so I started to squeeze them. But she grabbed hold of my hand and lifted them up to her neck.

"Choke me!" She groaned.

It's my first time and this woman is asking me to strangle her??? I wasn't completely comfortable with it. But as lovingly and as gentle as I could. I attempted it.

"Harder." She moans.

But I couldn't. I physically could not. Brooke sensing I wasn't into it swings her leg over, almost knocking me out in the process and lays on her side with her legs together and the spanks one of her ass cheeks.

"Spank me and tell me I'm a whore!" She demands.

"You're a whore." I say as I tap her ass with my hand.

"A dirty whore!" She screams.

"A dirty whore." I repeat.

"Tell me I'm nothing but a no good Cum Slut!"

"You're a cum slut."

"Mmmh hmmm, yes I am...and what do you do to a cum slut?"

"Erm..." Is all I muster. How the fuck was I supposed to know?

"You feed it!" She screams. "Are you going to cum in my pussy or my filthy mouth?"

I came instantly.

"Don't worry. You'll get better." Brooke said giving me a a reassuring tap.

I lay down alongside her and she nuzzles into my neck. Now this is my problem, I'm in bed with a gorgeous, yet crazy woman. I've just had sex, for the first time. And the only thing on my mind? My cage. What is wrong with me?

Brooke asleep on me had begun snoring. I brushed some hair from her face.

"You're freaky." I whispered as she slept. "Maybe you'll be into the cage too." I told the sleeping Brooke.

I got awoken the next day by Brooke who was frantically telling me to wake up.

"What's up?" I asked confused.

"Ty is coming over. You gotta get out."

"I thought you said..."

"Look last night was a mistake. You gotta get out."

Brooke rushed me out the flat barely dressed and slammed the door in my face. I took the stairs. Just incase Ty was coming up in the lift and made my way to the station.

It was early so I had to wait almost an hour for the train. The whole journey home I couldn't help but think about Brooke. I knew better. She's Bipolar Brooke for fucks sake. What was I expecting?

I got home and mom was doing laundry. I don't know if she saw me, but I just headed up to my room. I knew I'd cage up and after a few hours of porn BB will be a thing of the past.

In my room there was a package on my bed. I opened it up to find a Black Evo Fusion Deluxe. The ultimate chastity. Made with the highest grade polymers that guarantees no chaffing. Inside the cage it has a pattented texture that expands when you lock it shut. That feature makes pull out impossible. Each cage has it's own serial number and comes with only one key and you can only get the key from them citing the serial number.

My mom bought me a cage. To be fair she did say she would. She knew my cage was shit and she knew I'd be sore. That's why she gave me the Aloe and now I'm healed she wants to make sure I don't hurt myself anymore. Damn my mom is awesome. I opened the fusion and read the instructions.

Before wearing new cage lube up generously. After sufficiently lubricating the cage for the cage as standard. Once both the O ring and cage are in place use unique spiral key to ensure lock closes. Locking the cage requires 3 turns of the key! After successfully locking of cage sit in a bath of no lower than 102degrees for 8-12 minutes. Once time is completely have a cold shower for a minimum 5minutes period to ensure perfect bonding to cage.

I slid the cage on and locked it shut. Tossed the key into the middle of my bed with the rest of the packaging, and went and meticulously followed the instructions.

30 minutes later and it worked. It really worked. It was like it was glued on. It fitted perfectly and no matter how much I twisted or pulled it. It didn't hurt at all.

I spent the next several hour watching as much porn as I could consume until I reached my limit. I was ready to cum. Turning away from my PC to my bed to grab the key and it wasn't there. Not only wasn't the key there, but neither was the packaging.

What the fuck? I pulled on some pj's and opened my door.

"Mom, did you come into my room?" I shouted out.

"I think you should come downstairs. We need to talk." She called back.

Reluctant and nervous I left my room and went to talk with my mother.

Downstairs she was sitting waiting for me. She looked calm and collected. I however was pissed.

"You took my key!" I snapped.

"Sit."

"No. Give me my..."

"Sit!"

I sat down and folded my arms with a huff.

"In a couple of months you go off to college and I was happy for that, I thought you had out grown your masturbation addiction..."

"I'm not addicted."

"Why did your GPA drop this year?"

"Okay, but I built it back up."

"How many days did you skip work this week?"

"It's not what you think."

"So you didn't stay home all day playing with your cage?"

"I mean I did, but..."

"I'm not paying for you to go to college just for you to skip class and masturbate all day."

"I won't."

"Oh I know. Because I have the solution."

"Which is?"

"The way I see it, you have an addicts mentality. You either can't stop masturbating or you're chasing an elusive orgasm. Chastity, done properly. Fixes that."

"How?"

"Well for starters I'm going to in control of your allowance."

"Pocket money?

"Think again."

"Oh."

"Monday to Thursday you'll stay locked and as long as you complete your chores, go to work the key will be available Friday evening and you're free to indulge as much as you want until 7pm Sunday. Then you'll need to lock back up and return the key to me."

"You know once I get the key back, I'll just never put the cage back on."

"Hmm maybe. But I'm willing to bet this is what you want. What you've been looking. The balance you need."

"And when you're wrong?"

"Don't give me back the key. You can go back to playing and wasting your life and I won't say a word about it."

"Okay I won't. But..."

"But?"

"But say by the mynute chance you're right. What about girls? What do I say if I meet a girl and she wants to get serious. Sorry gotta ask my mom for the key so we can fuck."

"Are you dating anyone or even interested in dating right now?"

"I actually hooked up with Brooke last night."

"Oh lord. Well then its a good thing you're caged. You think Bipolar Brooke is a good choice in girlfriend."

"Well I don't have much options here. I'm a pariah in this town.

"Look if you want to meet someone. My co-workers and I have dozens of apprentices who are looking for a nice guy who won't be fazed by their line of work and not a single one of them would have an issue with you being locked."

"You're joking?"

"I would have offered sooner but I always thought you were vanilla, make a tinder profile and set your location to the city and I'll send them your way."

"What if I meet a vanilla girl instead?"

"Make sure you plan your dates for Friday and Saturday nights."

"This is, it's insane."

"There's always a method to madness."

"Okay, well I'll see you Friday for my key and then we can put an end to this malarkey.

The next week 3 things happened. One was Brooke didn't talk to me the second was I didn't speak to my mom and the third was I felt like I was on the brink of climaxing every second of the day. It was torturous.

The week had passed and Friday had finally came. I went to work and left on time made sure I was on the first train home. I got in around 17:15 and my mom was no where to be found.

I went to my room livid. I had done all my chores and she was punishing me purely because I didn't speak to her. But then just as I walked into my room there was my key, sitting on my dresser.

I ran over, grabbed the key. Unlocked the cage and dropped it to the floor. I pulled my cock and balls out of the O ring and laid down on my bed and began to masturbate.

I wasn't stroking long before I felt the wave approaching. I was about to cum, finally. I could feel the cum pulsating and then there was the release. A earth shattering release. So powerful so intense. I blacked out.

When my eyes reopened it was 18:45. That orgasm had knocked me out for almost an hour. When I stood up. My legs were weak. My whole body felt wobbly. An hour later after I had woken up and I still hadn't recovered. It was the ultimate orgasm.

When I woke Saturday it was to an amazing high. I felt different. Confident even. It was the first time in a long time where I wasn't horny or felt desperate to cum I felt fully in control.

I went to work. Stayed late again for drinks. Ty had left BB again and this time when I went home with her I fucked her brains out and then I left. I wasn't staying around to be kicked out again. This time I was in charge.

It was late so I paid for a cab home and went to bed. But when I woke up Sunday. It was like the high was over. Everything seemed dim. I sat in my room for the whole duration of the day what was wrong? It wasn't until an alarm went at 18:45 that said

Lock up time

I had no recollection of even setting that alarm. I opened the draw next to my bed and stared at my cage. Do I want to put you back on? When I took you off I felt great, but now, now I'm unsure. Although I was hesitant I decided to lock up again. Taking comfort in the fact I could always change my mind next week and keep it off.

Mom was watching T.V. I said nothing as I softly put the key down on the table beside her. To her credit she didn't say I told you so. She just picked up the key and carried on watching T.V.

As I was heading back to my room she called out.

"You still haven't done that Tinder profile. There's a lot of girls that want to get to know you."

In my room I set up my profile, still feeling uneasy with my decison. But an hour into my new lock up, I was starting to feel perky again. The cage was having a positive impact on me. That's when I started to think, maybe moms right. Maybe I do need the cage for balance.

The next morning I woke up to 26 matches on Tinder and almost a dozen DMs wanting to meet and when I tell you they're all solid tens, I mean it. Now at first I wanted to believe they weren't all recommended by my mom. But seeing as most only wanted to meet Monday to Thursday it was getting harder to delude myself.

I had a different date almost everyday for the next 2 weeks, and one even on one of my lunch breaks.

BB got really jealous and actually broke up with Ty for good, thinking I'd go running to her I didn't.

So that's my story, so far. My mom is my keyholder(for now) and I couldn't be happier.

The End?

12