All Comments on 'My Mom, the High End Escort Ch. 01'

by ze_pequeno

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 3 years ago

how horrible. poor guy.

SteliosSteliosalmost 3 years ago

Great story, really well written. Hope you’ll add more soon

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

Damn man this wimp cuck story, no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope he gets revenge on his mom for being a whore

And hope you don't turn him into a cuck cause that would ruin the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor kid finding out your mother's a skank! Terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She’s not an escort she’s a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to part 2.

ze_pequenoze_pequenoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey friends - first I wanna say you can't imagine how grateful I feel about your upvotes, favorites, and comments. I want to share here the motivation of my story, so you know why it started this way.

I want to create a world in which the mom is not always readily available to her son.

I've noticed a common pattern in the majority of mom-son incest stories. Many are great works, but there is something I couldn't quite relate. The mother, after breaking the initial moral barrier, always end up submitting herself 100% to her son, becoming a complete mommy-toy.

Now, a mother is first and foremost a woman, with all her virtues and vices. She has her own wills and desires when it comes to sexuality. Being able to use her and enjoy her whatever way you want, just because you are her son, does not sound realistic to me.

Hence I'm creating this series. Joey's mom is exemplary as a mother, never missed anything for her son's wellbeing and education. But as a woman, she can be greedy, dishonest, manipulative, and sometimes cruel. It will take her son tremendous effort to subdue her and make her his woman.

The central theme of this series will NOT be cuckoldry, although I do find that quite a turn-on. There is a special charm to Mom Cucking You, much more so than a cheating wife/girlfriend. Because psychologically, Mom is supposed to be the ONE woman in this world that always takes you for what you are, never rejects you, and always love you unconditionally. (I think that's the charm of mom-son incest stories in general - unconditional love in a world otherwise full of betrayals) So the realization of even Mom is cheating on you cuts deeper than anything else.

But no worries, Joey will not be reduced into a wimpy cuckold sissy. He is nothing if not brave, just like Harry Potter. And with time he will regroup, adapt, and live to fight another day.

And really, thank y'all so much for your support. Please follow along with Joey's ride with his mom. It won't get any easier, but will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get an editor. That is all. Could have been a good story. But you need an editor. Even Jasmine (Silkstockingslover) uses one .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, a really good start. Brandon was a good guy and left the room when he knew that Joey was embarrassed and humiliated to see Joey's mom on the video. How Joey is going to cope with this will be telling for the rest of the story. I do hope that Joey will not become some kind of cuckold and just allow his mom to keep doing what she is doing. I am surprised that he has not had any idea that his mom was a whore for these many years. Maybe Joey will get some backstory from her how she ended up as a whore and how she kept it from him for so long. There are several options that this story could head for. Maybe the author can be creative and come up with several different finishes. A good unique start.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

This could be very interesting or it could go to shit in a hurry.

We should see the sons outrage to his mothers job and I mean real upset, like walking out on her stuff. Shutting her out of his life. She in turn should be devastated that her has found out and that he now rejects her and walks out of her life because, forget high end escort, she is a low end prostitute. Even if her money goes to Joeys education her job should be rejected. There is nothing good about being a prostitute. This humiliation should be the cause in a complete breakdown in the mother son relationship. To win her son back she will have to quit prostitution as a job and reconnect with her son. Then they can fall in love etc

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Not bat for a first time. Be more careful of the typos though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is very good if you take it in the right direction. The mother needs to pay for the hurt she has caused her son. I don't mean "burn the bitch", but she needs to now learn HER place in the world that she brought on totally by her own actions. She needs to turn into an OPEN slut instead of the safe closet whore that she is. Let her feel the embarrassment she has caused her son. Maybe a session of street hooking. And if she refuses, some drug doses will ensure compliancy. The son should also force her to smoke like the whore she is. No more need for organic living. 4 STARS. BTW you need to edit/read more carefully and not rely on automatic dictionary checking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. Maybe this can go toward a loving dommy mommy route. She can lock him up in chastity and tease him with her stockings, suck on his balls. She can also cuck him and have him clean her up and maybe if he's a good boy give him sloppy seconds.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

Despite how this woman is going to justify her actions lets never forget what she is, a whore. If it were me finding out at the age of 18 that my mother did that, she would no longer be a part of my life, forever.

Reading the outline from the author, i will read the rest of it, but if goes into a cuckold direction, it will be dropped and downvoted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't read any more. The continued butchering of English just got to be too much. Sorry.

demonoidstormdemonoidstorm8 months ago

Promising start !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous