My Mom, the High End Escort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked downstairs with the disk, Brandon put it in the DVD reader, and we sat comfortably in the expensive couch, towels underneath our butts.

"Ready -- Cock in hand!" Brandon said, before pushing on the play button on the remote. I chuckled to that.

******

The video started. It was a dark room at the beginning, but quickly brightened up when the camera adjusted. It looked like a bedroom of an apartment - must be an apartment, since it looked too spacious and stylish to be a hotel room. Soft relaxing music was playing - among the sound of shower from the room nearby, and the occasional heavy breathing of, presumably, Brandon's uncle.

Gradually the shower sound stopped, and I could hear a woman's dainty steps on the bathroom mats, and the gentle rubbing of towel against skin, followed by the light chafing of garments. A soft voice came in through the door:

"Your baby girl's ready for you, big daddy."

Muffled by the closed door, the voice still sounded giddy and high pitched, almost that of a school girl, but there was a certain sultry quality to it that made it belong to, unmistakeably, an older woman.

My cock was already hard without me moving my hand. I exchanged a look with Brandon. "Lucky bastard." He cursed.

The bathroom door opened, and mists of steam poured in. Among the steam, the silhouette of a woman appeared. It looked like a tall slender woman, with thick hair braided into pig tails, long elegant neck, broad shoulders, thin waist, thick hips and long legs. She was wearing a white mini-skirt and white silk stockings on her lower body, but completely naked above the waist.

"Holy shit!" I exchanged another look with Brandon.

The steam dispersed and I started to see the looks of the woman more clearly. The blond pigtails she was wearing seems to be a wig, since proportionally it was a big large for her small face. The glasses she was wearing was big and comical, with white plastic rims. The fog on her glasses was not fully dispersed yet, so I couldn't see half of her face clearly. Her breasts were about the most beautiful I've seen, perfectly round and firm, with dreamy areola about an inch in size, centering around pink-brown nipples. Her skin was very fair, almost pink - or maybe it was the bedroom light.

Brandon's uncle stood up from the bed at that moment, as suddenly his butt was covering half the screen. I was about to exchange an "Ewe" with Brandon, when the woman walked forward a few steps, with a cat-like elegance, put her hands on the sides of Brandon's uncles' hip, and got on her knees.

I couldn't really see her face, as it was covered by Brandon's uncle's hairy butt. But judging from the hungry licking and sucking sound her mouth and tongue was making, as well as the mini thrusting forwards made by Brandon's uncle, she must have been devouring his cock as if her life depends on it.

As if he had heard my complaint, Brandon's uncle rotated a bit, bringing the woman to his right side in the screen to give us a better view. The woman's hand clawed tightly into his butt, and the sucking sound turned into heavy gurgling - Brandon's uncle was grabbing the back of her head the way she grabbed his butt, and started ramming his cock into her mouth forcefully. I could see her throat bulging from his cock, receeding, and then bulging again, and the skin on her cheek and neck turned from fair to bright pink.

I was so drown in the woman's sexual prowess that I forget to stoke my cock, yet I could feel precum dripping from the tip of it down to my fingers. Meanwhile on the side, Brandon was stroking his dick violently.

A light gasp of "ouch" from Brandon's uncle brought by attention back to the video. "These school girl glasses are nice, but not nice enough to poke my belly with" He lifted one hand from the back of the woman's head, and picked the glasses on one leg, trying to lift it off her face. The other leg of the glasses was caught in the woman's wig, so he fumbled at it a bit. The whole time he was doing this, the woman was holding his ugly cock with her right hand, his butt with her left, and hungrily devouring it. Her long deft tongue moved up his shaft, stopped at the tip where her thin lips pouted together to give it a gentle kiss. She then opened her lips again, tracking the man's shaft with the bottom of her tongue, going all the way down to his balls, before gobbling down one of them with a nice slurp sound. The glasses were poking her face, and the wig was getting into her eyes, but she wasn't bothered at all, never taking the attention of her eyes and mouth off the man's cock for a single second.

Finally the man was able to grab the whole wig with the glasses and threw them away, revealing the woman's beautiful golden-brown hair underneath, as well as the shape of her angelic face with Brandon's uncle's cock wrapped in it and his pubic hair pressed against her pointy nose. That was when I realized -

This woman is my mother.

She was talking with her fake little girl voice, the wig and glasses were covering her face, and the bedroom light made her wheat-colored skin more pink (hence whiter) than usual. But those deep green eyes (now I could see them), that slender nose, and the heart-shaped face with a firm jawline- now disfigured by his cock - could not be mistaken.

THIS WOMAN IS MY MOTHER.

She just came to fuck this old fart after leaving me early at my birthday.

A chill ran down my spine. My whole body froze. Blood seems to have retracted away from my limbs, leaving me floating in the air like a helpless sphere in the vacuum. That helpless moment seemed to stretch into eternity, and my mom's face with Brandon's uncle's cock in it also seemed to freeze in the screen. It was as if it lasted for hundreds of years and one thing was certain - I'll never be able to get rid of the imprint of this moment.

I heard Brandon say "Oh shit man" and saw him standing up, moving towards the TV. Blood seems to be flowing again in my body, and with all the cohesion I could muster, I hopped up, grabbed his waist, and said "No."

Brandon turned towards me "What?" His pale face must have looked as mortified as mine.

"You heard me, no." I said again, more firmly this time, and pulled him back to sit down on the couch.

My moment of freeze must have lasted for quite a while in real time, because when I gathered myself to look at the TV again, the camera was already facing a different angle in the room. It was pointed towards the bed (Sneaky bastard, when did he move it? I thought), and Brandon's uncle was crawling on it on all fours, with his hairy butt facing the camera. I saw my mother on top of him in a reversed position, with her head near his butt, one arm stood into the bed for support, the other arm wrapped around his thigh with his cock in her hand, as if she was milking a cow, and her legs clamping on either sides of his head. Her mini-skirt must have been removed earlier on, although I couldn't say for sure since her crotch was largely blocked by her body, but her white silk stockings were still on - a pristine garment contrasted against Brandon's uncle's hairy body.

Then I saw my mom lowered her head, opened her mouth, and sticked her tongue out. She then started licking Brandon's uncle's hairy butthole, all the while milking her cock with her hand. My mom moved her tongue down along his taint, down to his balls, then did a swirl-tease between his balls, before moving up again to his butthole, and kissing it, this time quite heavily. The whole time he gave out moans of pleasure incessantly, with a occasional "oh yeah" or "good girl".

I thought the screen turned blurry, then I realized it was tearing starting to roll in my eyes. Is this my mom? Is this the mom that I've always known? Who always picked out food she doesn't like from a plate? Who never skipped brushing teeth no matter how tired she got? Who never kissed me on the lips because it's "unhygienic"? I couldn't relate my ultra-clean mom to this dirty whore eating a man's asshole on the screen, yet everything was happening right in front of my eyes, and I couldn't process it.

Tears trickled down my face like warm streams, and I pulled the towel out from under my butt to wipe my face. Yet during this whole time my cock turned as hard as a rail. I looked down at it with my tear-blurred eyes. It seems to be a size larger than usual, a size I didn't imagine I could get to.

My eyes started swelling from the crying, and my brain was all a whoozy. Out from all the chaos that was happening in my mind, I couldn't exactly observe what they were doing next. I saw him eating my mom's pussy, with the bald back of his head buried between my mom's smooth thighs. I saw my mom gave him a 69 with she on top of him. I saw him tearing the white silk stocking off my mom's legs, rolling them into a ball, and shoving it into my mom's mouth. I saw him spitting into my mom's face, ruining all the nice makeups,

I saw him fucking my mom in every position possible. I saw him fucking my mom missionary, with my mom's legs wrapped around him. I saw him fucking my mom doggy, yanking at her hair and slapping her butt, with her moaning at the top of her voice muffled by the stockings in her mouth. I saw my mom riding him cowgirl, her own hands cupping on her breasts, her fingers fondling her nipples in the most sensual way possible, her always-kempt hair now messy, flowing down her face, now twisted with lust.

Finally, Brandon's uncle's coarse voice pulled me out of the ever-fleeting flash-forwarding of images in my head. "Uggggghhhhhh I'm cumming!"

My mom slowed down her riding and stopped moaning, pulled the stockings out of her mouth, inhaled deeply, before putting on her little-girl voice once more:

"Where do you want your cum dumpster to receive your cum, big daddy?"

Believe me, even after viewing for what must have been a good hour of her debauchery, hearing my ever-so-classy mother calling herself "cum dumpster" was still a shock to me. I was absolutely petrified. I could do nothing but gazing into the TV with my mouth open from the shock, and my cock rock hard.

"In your mouth." Brandon's uncle commanded.

"Yes, big daddy." My mom answered, giddily like a little girl. It was almost as if all the beating and humiliation she just took had no effect on her. She regained her composure, moved deftly off the bed, before getting down on her knees again. She then opened her mouth, held out her tongue mischievously, her green eyes formed into an innocent smile, and her face lightened up from the anticipation.

Brandon's uncle let out a heavy moan, his veined cock bulged and twitched, and thick streams of white cum came out of its tip. But it didn't land in my mom's mouth - the moment he came, he forced my mom's head down so all the thick gooey cum landed in my mom's beautiful golden-brown hair.

"What the f-" I heard anger in my mom's voice for the first time, her green eyes burning with defiance. For a moment I thought the mom I was familiar with - the strong, independent woman with principles, was back. But in half a second, her face switched back to the eager-to-please look.

"Thank you for your precious cum, big daddy." She started collecting the cum in her hair with her fingers, and dropping the cum onto her tongue, occasionally licking her fingers clean to make sure she did not miss one drop. I watched in despair as my mom behaved like a total cum slave towards this man. I have known a woman who is more uptight with her hair like my mum. She straightens it everyday. She washes it with organic shampoo, and applies dozens types of conditioners the names I can't even pronounce. I was never allowed to touch her hair, and once she even yelled at me for messing with her hair - something every boy would do. Seeing her let his cum mess up her hair freely, all the while eating the cum with a happy face, shattered my self-esteem as nothing else could. She then proceeded to cleaning up Brandon's uncle's cock with her mouth, all the while smiling and giggling happily

My mom finally finished up. Brandon's uncle said to her "The donation is on the counter." She walked out to the kitchen, with the camera still following her, picked up a thick envelope, pulled out the cash inside, and started counting one by one. She finished counting of what must have been hundreds or even thousands in cash, assuming they were using $20 notes, put the cash back in the envelope, and put the envelope into her handbag. She then turned to the camera and winked:

"Aww. You really didn't have to. This is all to thank you for taking good care of Joey."

The whole time watching my mom sucking his cock, getting fucked by him in each and every way, and swallowing his cum, my cock was hard like a rod, but I didn't cum. My hands were away from my cock, and I had enough self-respect to not stroke myself to the video. Yet the moment my mom said that magical word, the moment I heard my name coming out of my mom's mouth, my cock erupted like a volcano.

Angry streams of cum shot up into the air for inches and feet. A few drops flew across the room and landed onto my mom's face on the TV, where she was smiling broadly to the camera, her hair and face still smeared with cum, and waving the torn and crumbled white stockings as if it's a trophy.

The world seemed to turn cold after I climaxed, and my feelings of intense lust was replaced by total humiliation and self-loathing.

I JUST CAME TO MY MOM.

I just came to my mom fucking another guy.

I picked up the towel and started wiping myself clean, before going off to wipe the floor and the TV. Thank god Brandon was no where to be seen. He must have sneaked out in the middle to not have to witness my fixated torment.

My face was now a mess with tears, and my eyes were so swollen that they couldn't see anything more than ten feet away. I fumbled my way upstairs, took a shower, and retreated to my room, locking the door behind me. My feelings were convoluted like broken jars of mixed spices, but one thing was certain:

From this day on, my life would never be the same again.

******

To be continued...

12