All Comments on 'My Mom, the High End Escort Ch. 02'

by ze_pequeno

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I am conflicted on this chapter, leaning towards dislike. Chapter 1 was a good set up for confrontation, a good twist, of all the previous birthday dinners, why did she cut this one short? I could see a story line of her being forced into that night to keep the secret or something. But no, this chapter didn't really fulfill that at all, mom just left because the money was more imputation than the son's birthday.

The mom said she was a prostitute to give the son a good life, to take care of bills left by the dad dying, all reasonable reasons. But then she talked about it being empowering, she wouldn't even give it up if it brought the dad back.

She had no remorse about abandoning the son on his birthday or the way he found out and how it obviously shocked him. She shows no feelings or concern for him, just feels like her manipulating him.

He left while she was showering, without saying goodbye. He has been gone a couple weeks but she is just living her life with no evidence that she misses him or thinks about him at all. We don't hear about her trying to reach out to him, him ignoring her calls, emails, anything. From our perspective as readers she may be happy that he is gone. She doesn't have to hide it and has more time to do it with the son not there taking up her time.

Meanwhile the son is stalking her and getting off on watching her and thinking about her with these guys. The chapter started with the author saying the son won't be a cuckold but it sure seems to be going that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ā€œHere's the truth. I wouldn't have given it up for your father. I'm not gonna give it up for you. I won't give it up for all the world. You hear me, baby boy?"- What a horrible thing for a mother to say to her son. I wouldnā€™t even call her a mother! She is a total SLUT!! Sorry I tried to give you another chance with this story but canā€™t. What a horrible, disgusting women!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so let me get this straight

she more or less guilt shamed him with the usual crapy You Owe me (read the passage there is so much disrespect and vile in the paragraph on P1 in italics, saying she wouldnt have stopped even if her husband were alive tells enough about her mindset), put him down and justified her leaving his birthday for an tryst with an john? - because she sacrificed oh so many things? oh woe how are all the other single moms doing this...oh right, they are doing better and are not selfcentered whores

I donĀ“t like the trope where the mom becomes nothing more but an fuck toy but this story is so bad ... it is not writen like an reversal she is just an whore who puts herself before anything else and justifying it with the "sacrifices" she had to make

... as is stands now I think she put her fucking always above him, he was just lucky he was an good justification but nothing but a nuisance otherwise.

There is more than one sentece where this is more than obvious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to change the title of this story. She is NOT a high end escort! She is a WHORE & PROSTITUTE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story so far...

Let the son take control of her whole company let him have revenge or just stop you making him a Whimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your second set seems to me to be too much of a contrast to the first set. Having the son dissolving into liking his mom's actions makes me wonder why you made him so angry in the fist chapter. You simply don't forget such a devastating betrayal. Seems like he's being cuckolded and he needs to keep that anger and hatred. It needs to feed him and give him the strength for his ultimate conquest of her will. Her anger towards he son, and her rabid comments of not stopping her actions for anyone, including him, needs to foster a near military response to take her into his control. Don't make him an accepting wimp. He must dominate her and break her hedonistic will. 4 Stars.

ryantrixryantrixalmost 3 years ago

"A Fellow ranting" Skip if you want.

.

Not a wimp, not cuckold? who are you kidding.

Mom being too easy? Well this mom is just a whore, does it matter whether she takes 6 cocks instead of 5, or that it being her son's, i don't think so.

The son treats her as goddess, he wants to hug her and clean her after she is fucked, and you say he is not wimp or cuckold is not main focus.

I think she is just a hypocrite fucking the whole city and yet resisting her son, and saying its all for him. A whore playing hard to get, what you said is true about mom-son stories only having good build up before sex, after that its too easy, but you chose a whore to play hard to get?.....

The main focus of this story is submissive and cuckold son and a whore mother, you can't branch into other categories or risk losing readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even with your explanation itā€™s still a horrible story. Only because of how trashy you have written the mother & than having her say she wouldnā€™t give up that lifestyle or anything in the world even her son. You wrote & said she was a good mother taking care of & never missing anything for her son. A good mother like that would never say something like that to her kid! Now if she was a bad mother I could see her saying that but not a good & caring mother.

ze_pequenoze_pequenoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello dear friends. I want to say I am always incredible grateful for your comments, no matter encouraging, angry, or disappointed. One guyā€™s comment perfectly sums it all ā€œI think she is just a hypocrite fucking the whole city and yet resisting her son, and saying itā€™s all for him.ā€ I can feel his sheer anger behind the text, and it was the same kind of anger I felt towards mom when I was writing about her behaviors. (Yes, she is a character created by me, but characters develop their own free wills inside the authorā€™s head.)

I completely understand the reasons many of you hate the direction of where it is going. Let me clarify what I meant: Cuckold is not the main theme of this SERIES, but this is only Chapter TWO. (I have in my mind already planned out plots up to Chapter 13.) It will take a turn for the better. I have no incentive to lie to you, or to not deliver my promises.

One thing I overlooked was that many readers do not have a cuckold fantasy and starting my mom-son incest story this way meant I would inevitably lose readers, before things could turn better for Joey. If this was the case, I feel deeply sorry. Itā€™s just that I am one very detailed oriented person, (I acknowledge that it makes me a verbose writer, but I promise Iā€™m working on it) and do not want to miss any development to rush to the final goal/conclusion, and the road to Joeyā€™s self-discovery as a masculine man will not be without terrible setbacks (such as this Chapter)

You guys may feel the story to be going down a slippery slope (aka the cuckold one), but think about it. Joey grew up without a strong fatherly figure, and the one person who had complete control over his life betrayed him in the most terrible way possible, how would he feel? Obviously on the surface he will feel anger and determination (to get vengeance or at least justice), but his subconscious will also try to bend him towards accepting the situation, because the whole world seemed to be suppressing him, and the one antagonist (mom) was too big and powerful for him at this point. Do people not develop Stockholm syndrome when they get kidnapped? This is the root of cuckoldry, and it (very uncomfortably) exists in every one of us.

Iā€™ve seen enough things in life to know Joey cannot simply get himself out of the situation by sheer force of will. There had to be external factors to help him. When you are really down in the rock bottom of your life, what will delivery you is not stronger will, but someone that will accept and support you no matter what. (If youā€™ve ever been out of a job or homeless, youā€™ll know what Iā€™m saying.) And for Joey, this force of good will come in his life starting from Chapter 03.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A really stupid story with spectacularly stupid characters.

The mother is a prostitute and the son gets off watching her fuck.

Really? Is the premise for this sad tale.

Your son character is just unbelievable.

Scores 1/5

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 3 years ago

This is an example of worrying about grammar

& spelling. Then completely missing character

flip flops, emotional intent & plot holes.

So hoping you can redeem this mess in Chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Both characters are disgusting. I could only stomach skimming through it after reading the first chapter. You are wrong in your thinking of what is a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, his mom sure is whore at least for the first time with the Provost but we don't know how much money she got for the Asian men. We know that he has been gone awhile from his mom but there has been no communication between the two? Seems a lot to take in since they should have been trying to talk with each other as he has been gone awhile but nothing is said about this. As his mom as been giving it out for quite some time, it is a wonder that he is just now finding out. Will there be any blackmail involved from anyone? What does she have on some folks to prevent said blackmail. Even Brandon's folks know what happened and they are kind enough to want to help with the problems. I do like his mom standing up for herself and she present some compelling arguments for her behavior. How did she start? It would be nice to find out a bit more background. Very unique writing and portrayal of her lifestyle. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh, the sanctimonious are out in force, she's nothing but a whore, a prostitute etc. She has provided her son with a good home, clothes, a nice car, an expensive private education and acceptance to a top college and all he can do is sulk and bitch. A young widow with a small child made a difficult choice, so she enjoys her extra job, so what, it's her choice and good for her. He wants to grow up and support his mother who provided for him and his lavish lifestyle and stop being a creep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like myself, I also think the same, stories of this type are always repeated, that is why I like to see a more liberated mother, waiting for the next chapters.

Pd: As always this site, full of people unable to read what you like and start reading content that is not to your liking, just to annoy the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brasileiro com seu fetiche estranho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Very emotional and hot sex. Thanks and keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like it but really shouldn't be listed under incect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I for one am not caring about some redemption for Joey. He has a life ahead of him, and the best was to live a life is to experience it. Living part of your live around sexy escorts and experiencing some of their sexuality is a good teacher. Let the dice roll....in the end your personal happiness is the best you can expect to achieve.

DhamakaDhamakaalmost 3 years ago

There is no incest. Should be in mature category. Also the guy is an absolute cuck. So add a cuckold tag. Else is good

DhamakaDhamakaalmost 3 years ago

I forgot to add. I love this story and its 5 star. I just wanted to point out that its important to pay attention to which category you post it in and the tags. For examplr there are lots of people with cuck kink who will love this chapter(just this chapter since i felt first one wasnt a cuck story). I do look forward to next chapters.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

So far as i can tell, this kid needs to get as far away from her as possible to have a normal life. Go complete NC, she will never change from being a whore, so why stick around a person with a diseased body and mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm wondering why he didn't bring up the CD when he confronted her. Why not ask the question of why she is willing to give a rimjob, but unwilling to kiss her son because it is unsanitary. At least to this point the son has missed opportunities to break her down

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

This should be listed under mature or something else

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 2 years ago

She's a sub. She's not dominant while performing for them or being used. Its not gonna be viewed one way if you simply say its like that, but then you portray it as something else. She a sub and he's a cuck, and thats ok if you want to write that. But while you're defending why they aren't those things, you just confuses the hell out of your story. Not a knock just some constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ze_pequeno,

great story BUT the mom looks cold towards her son.Of course, we only have the son side, but it looks like he was a nuisance for her.You should put her having a breakdown alone/crying without her son(looking at a picture of him).Your plot only has validity if she loves him, even if she is more woman than a mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm fixing to go pay my mom a visit tonight and watch porn in her living room. I'll be there telling her to shut up when she feels humiliation from the guys I have a harassing her. For the last two weeks now my mom had men in black masks watching her. I know it's a little kinky to look at the whore I have for a mom softly crying

For some reason I think it's perfectly natural to view your mom as a whore. My mom is a cumbucket with nice tits sodomy isn't incest!!

The only forbidden hole in my mother is that cum deposit hole between her legs she calls her pussy. I know it's wrong to secretly record my mom and her boyfriend I have been doing that for years. I'm uploading them to the net. I hope my mom is fucked in her living room my friends and I will be slapping her tits and pulling out her nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Danny and his mom Debbie are going to be there. Did it occur to anyone that Mom's only purpose isn't a motherly way.. I'm going to see if I can find out if my mom will be able to talk after a long night of being fucked in her holes for hours and then I got to get everyone to pull out of her when they get off. I have a idea of making Mom hold a glass for the guys to fill. She is going to be fucked silly and cum drunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a cuckold story no matter the authors explanation just add the cuckold tag did not like the cuck son thing much he should have made a master plan or something to break her otherwise what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thia story is getting stupid. He wants to catch his mom... why? so he can get off? She didnt even care that he left home? Did not even call him or txt him. Its not like he has a plan of revenge or anything.... just plan stupid. No plot. No real stroy that makes any sense....

demonoidstormdemonoidstorm8 months ago

Interesting development.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So he mad she s a whore, sheā€™s unapologetic and doesnā€™t even care that he goneā€¦ heā€™s a simp and cuck who wants to watch her ā€¦

Basic cuck story with no plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous