All Comments on 'My Mom, the High End Escort Ch. 03'

by ze_pequeno

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liking the way your going with the story now and happy you removed the whole cuckhold Bullshit and hope you continue the story now

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

I agree, my favorite also, a 5 star rating. I would have given in to a remoresfull mom, Huh,I did for a wife for 30+ years

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

I want to meet Katie............. please continue............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought you were going to have Linda help him with dealing with his mother. I was kinda looking forward to that. Don’t know how I feel about Katie, yet. Hopefully she doesn’t manipulate & use him like the mother. I guess we’ll have to see. Also, like how you had him stand up to his mother & just maybe she is starting to see that she can’t control him anymore. Maybe she has a little regret for what she’s done to him, just a little! It’s a start! I still don’t know why he would want to be with someone like her anyway. She’s nasty & has slept with so many guys & not using protection! Hopefully he makes her get tested for STDs!! Unless you write in world STD free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please no more cuckhold stuff, like this direction of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this one. Thanks.

ctalonctalonalmost 3 years ago

This chapter and direction are much better. Please continue the story.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Although you try and do your best to have him not be a cuckold, he is !!!!

He loves his mother, and wants to fuck her, she fucks others, even gangbangs, and he watches her becoming aroused and jerking off to her activities.

With Katie, you try to make her a disappointed therapist who becomes a prostitute because she cannot cope with recidivist patients, Really?????

Our hero fucks Katie knowing what she does, including gangbangs as well with his mother.

He enjoys that she does that it arouses him. He pays for Katie as well. He is a cuckold to her too.

So knowing that, none of this bodes well for our hero.

He should fuck his mother and this other whore Katie off, and get on with his life without them.

They represent the pain and suffering of his past. He needs a future with a real woman closer to his age who loves him and can help him. He no longer needs the two whores and their sordid lives. Doing clients bareback the way they are can only lead to personal disaster and ruination for both whores. He IS better off without them, they will only ruin him as well.

As this story currently stands I do not like it.

Scores 2/5.

nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

Great story, I just wish you could have posted it all in one go. Waiting for another ten chapters to arrive is going to drive me nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I also liked this one, I hope I can see more content like this and the previous content of the chapters, I hope this does not return only vanilla sex, and that it adds more content like gangbang or hardcore things like this, where it also includes Joey and the other girls .

A gangbang organized by the son for the mother, in his fraternity.

A trio with the friend with the mother.

One between kate and mother.

Good luck with the following chapters and follow Kate's advice, don't let anyone bend your ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wargamer said it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Wargamer!! You said at the beginning of this chapter, But I promise you that you will fall in love with Katie, just like I did. Well I haven’t fallen in love with Katie she is a nasty, whore just like his mother!! Why wouldn’t you put him with Linda to help him through this. She is young & innocent not a slut like the other two. Why would he want to be with either of those two they are both nasty, disgusting sluts! Most people who read incest story read it for the romance or the conflict of relatives getting together. Most don’t like outsiders being brought into the relationship or when one of the MC is a slut & sleeping around! Especially when it is a chapter story not just a short one & done story. I can’t believe you said you have 13 chapters planned out! So more chapters of him sleeping with the whores & than he’s finally going to end up with the mom. No thanks, I’ll pass. Who would want her? Not looking forward to that ending!!

ze_pequenoze_pequenoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone! Again, thanks to all of you for the favorites, upvotes, and comments. I’m very delighted to see that we are a few fractions of points away from getting in the Hot category, so let’s throw our weights in and send it there!

The update for the next chapter will be delayed for a few days, but no more than a week. I need to spend a few days to reflect on things, especially with my normal life getting busy, and with the rather mixed comments I’ve had, some of which I was not quite expecting.

I don’t lack plot for the next chapter, but since it was intended to be a lot darker and twisted so I’m having heebie-jeebies about executing it. I did not intend it to develop that way to hurt your feelings, but rather it’s the only way I can see it logically progress for the next several chapters.

It’s intended to be a long series, and I don’t expect all of you to follow along the way, but it does bring me infinite joy to know that some readers have been following the whole story, even the more critical ones. However, to make sure it is indeed a worthy journey for you, I would like to align our expectations here for the rest of the story, while trying not to spoil anything.

With the chapters go on, will Joey become more confident, more in control, and less prone to manipulation?

- Yes

Will his women become more loyal and devoted to him?

- YAS!!!

Will they completely cut off their hooker life and become sexually exclusive to him?

- To a certain extent, but not categorically

Will Joey get to know a few girls of his own age, and sleep with a few?

- Yes

Will Joey leave the mommy-sluts behind, and settle down with a virgin girl of his own age? (Not technically virgins, but you know what I mean)

- Hell no! That would just be too boring, wouldn’t it? I’m writing literotica, not a pamphlet for morals

For the few readers that hate the story, sadly I got no solution for you. I’ve learned that one cannot make everyone happy. You are absolutely right that Mom is a nasty whore, and Katie is also a nasty whore, and you definitely have the right of not liking her.

But this series is about love with nasty whores. Check the title if you’re not sure. To me mom-son incest is the most intimate, most sacred, and most arousing kind of relation one can have (mythology/heroic sagas from numerous ancient civilizations would agree), and the promiscuous woman is a quite fascinating creature by herself (Venus – the most beautiful goddess in Greek Mythology – is promiscuous. She’s not a good wife or good mother. Helen of Troy – the most beautiful mortal – was not a loyal wife. And there is a reason why Mary Magdalena – the second most important woman in Jesus’ life – was a prostitute).

Hence, I’m writing a story combining the two themes. If this is not your thing, I feel sorry, truly, for making you feel bad, but I can’t help you. If you care a lot about the “moral high ground” and just hate whores, I don’t see any reasons for you to still follow the story but give it a poor rating each time. I’m a big fan of Jasmine’s writing, but I hate straight-man-turned-sissy type of story, yet you don’t see me following her sissy stories and giving them one or two stars. I just read the genres I knew I would enjoy. Life’s too short for purposefully seeking something just to make yourself feel bad.

Last, thank everyone again for following along and supporting my story. It’s been a bumpy journey of a few weeks but more rewarding than many other things I’ve done in my normal life. It will get more interesting with Joey’s college life, mom’s reveals about his dad and family history, and the bizarre love triangle between him, mom, and Katie. If you are open minded enough for all that, buckle up and ride on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For one thing your title says high end escort, it should say prostitute! The mom is NOT an escort! So that might have been one mistake you made & why people read your story, maybe they thought mom had a little class. Don’t say people should know what the story is by the title because this is definitely a case of say “false advertisement”. So that is on you! Also, there is no proof in the Bible that Mary Magdalena was a prostitute. So I wouldn’t use her as a reference! Have a great day!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

What a great chapter - I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love the direction of this story please keep it going. With that said the real issue I have is his mom choosing her clients over her son. He'd be leaving for college soon and she couldn't even sit through her sons birthday dinner. The other issue is the category of this story. Three chapters in and the most we've gotten is him fantasizing about his mommy.. he needs the confidence to take control of his mother and make her his slut, speaking as adults,lol. Great start kep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dadinho,

now we are talking!

The mother was as cold as ice in your first two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did Katie call at that exact time and just ask "how did it go", unless she disclosed everything to "Renee" beforehand? And If she did would that be breaking her therapists oath in a sense, and wouldn't his mom also know how to counterattack given that knowledge? Or are both his mother and Katie working together to get to something she wanted which was her son?

Sorry that part stuck out to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE this series. I hope you find the time to take it further!...5Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have depicted the mother as a perfect slut! I for one would like you to get the two sluts into a little coke/drugs that amps mom into a coke whore with lust for her son, based on info from Katie that she has developed a new sexual connection with Joey. Jealousy and competition can open this wide open, and drugs will evaporate any reluctance that Renee might have in having her son as a lover...and the possibility of establishing a fuck business at his college....5 STARS!!!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 2 years ago

You still working on this or did the idiot forum trolls

scare you off. Because waiting......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HEY! Where did you go? Don't be put off by any naysayers, you have started a good series!! Do what you want! No one deserves to judge a fantasy!! If we could go to jail for what we think, we'd all be behind bars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know if it was intentional, but this was hilarious... especially all the psycho babble. I'd suggest continuing in that manner. Again, a great laugh. Thanks.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Mom sounds like cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oi! legal seu ponto de vista, vc esta se afastando muito das historias regulares com fim pré-determinados que conseguiríamos prever em um piscar de olhos. Isso ficou fantåstico.

bem! Como fĂŁ, pediria que ele demorasse bastante com a vingança, nĂŁo tenha pressa de junta-los. É por acaso a amiga da mĂŁe dele estiver enganando ele, pediria gentilmente a vocĂȘ; que ele obtiver-se uma vingança sagaz, nĂŁo sĂł sexual, mas bem elaborada que cultivasse toda sua frustação.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cmon dude you have abandoned us

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

I look forward to seeing what happens to the Mom. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amigo comentei e nĂŁo apareceu na Ășltima vez? por que? bem cara gostei da historia, mas, sĂł peço que vocĂȘ faça as duas sofrerem bastante na mĂŁo dele; e nĂŁo venha com o clichĂȘ, de a mĂŁe ter feito toda jogada para levar ele...

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74over 2 years ago

I love this so far please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where have you gone? If you aren't going to continue, please let us all know, but we will miss this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cara continua por favor, eu tenho que ver ele se vingando da mãe dele, e da amiga dela... ela tem que sofrer bastante, por favor der um fim glorioso a esta historia que esta dividindo fãs do mundo todo. Vc tem que continuar! força guerreiro. E por favor não peque, em deixar a mãe fazer toda essa merda, é depois ser perdoada tão facilmente por ele como se não fosse nada de mais. quero que ele se imponha.

nicho1855nicho1855over 2 years ago

Hey ze-pequeno, are you any closer to posting more chapters soon. I would hate to see you abandon this series due to a few negative anonymous comments. Please let us know if you plan to keep this series going and if you do, write it the way you feel it should go

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please give us an update.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

I love this story so far please continue and ignore naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome chapter, but you must finish the story, don't leave me and others hanging. As for mom she did what she had to to keep her and her son's lifestyle.

ctalonctalonover 1 year ago

It is a shame the author did not finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will this story be continued??

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Oh well, another unfinished story! Fuck me for not going to the last chapter to find out if there is either a "The End" or a "To be Continued". One star for whatever reason.

Ishare69Ishare69about 1 year ago

With you author notes and explanations and don’t finish the story? Sounds like you need to work on your emotions and writing skills. Never present your work until it’s complete! You’re not he only one there are other authors that submit their work unfinished and the back door wide open too. However, it was a good story thread and is open for wonderful ending .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope that the author has not abandoned this wonderful story, and I look forward to the next chapters.

LizziepeeLizziepee8 months ago

Whatever the reason it is a shame you did not finish the story properly

demonoidstormdemonoidstorm8 months ago

Intriguing story. Beautiful and sexy. Hope that you pick up where you left off one day.

Best wishes!!!

florbustflorbust7 months ago

Great series - keep the chapters cumming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More please!!!!!!!!!

NashJR2NashJR23 months ago

Please write more!

BigbrownpandabearBigbrownpandabearabout 1 month ago

This is the first time in a long time I can actually say I really enjoyed reading your story. Normally the sun submits will becomes weak and becomes a cuckold But you have kept him strong please keep up the good work It is nice for the sun to have the upper hand a little bit maybe helping them reconnect on a more intimate level later on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous