All Comments on 'My Mom, the Massage Therapist'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How is he single?

If at the start of the story you say he is single, how can he be married at the end of it? Doesn't make sense, unless he is older in the end?

swfb70swfb70over 3 years ago
so who

is your wife fucking while you are fucking your Mom

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

As I voted: I liked it. A bit fast paced, but not disappointing. I would suggest a sequel involving the wife, just to satisfy my curiosity as to how you would develop a story along those lines.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I loved the story but the currently single at the beginning and currently married at the end status confused me as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yeah....timelines are a little screwy....

25, single....to married ...

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Definitely an 18 year old males' dream. And his wife is sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome story. Wish my mom was so understanding but she pushed me away when I tried to seduce her. Also wish my wife was the sharing type as her sister is hot.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Great story until wife told him to visit mom weekly. Sounds like wifey has something going on the side. The story then crashed and burned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An amazing story!!! Years ago my girlfriend and I broke up, and I never realized my much we loved fucking-- 3x daily. I was getting bluebells and mom noticed my attitude. She gave me some "treatments" by handling my cock. What started with a ball massaged then went to handjob, cumming and then a blowjob. I was bold to ask "mom, may i put my hard cock in your pussy?" she was shocked, smiled and said "fuck yes"!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous