My Mom The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers

"Great, thanks Jason. I think we got the shot. Good job Suzy, go get changed and we can start with the next one."

Suzy took a moment before she got up. She fell back and propped herself up with her hands with her legs still splayed. Jason walked over to his mother and helped her up while Eric fished a new lens out of his bag. Jason and Suzy stood for a moment, staring into each other's eyes both unsure of what to say so they said nothing.

Jason stepped aside so that she could get ready for her next shoot and playfully reached out and pushed his hand underneath her short dress. Suzy looked back over her shoulder at her son as he grabbed her ass. Her lips curled up into a seductive smile as she walked off to the dressing room.

It took her a little longer to prepare this time and Jason was eager to see her newest outfit when she reentered the studio.

Suzy was led to the new set in a conservative gray skirt suit. Eric had Jason help him prepare a desk and chair to look like it was an office while she was getting dressed.

"Ok, so this is just like the last one. The product is actually the garter belt so just have fun with it ok Suzy?"

"Ok, I'll try my best."

"I know you will do great. You look amazing and as long as you have fun the pictures will be perfect."

"Let's get a few shots right here. Just lift up your skirt a little so we can see the garter. Perfect."

Jason played his part and moved the lights and held up the reflector while he watched his mother doing another strip tease for the camera. Before long, she was sitting on top of the desk with her legs together and lifted up in the air. She had pulled the hem of the skirt up so that her thighs and the garter was visible. Several of the top buttons on her silk blouse had been opened revealing her cleavage and bra. The soft bulge of her pussy, encased in thin black satin panties, peaked out from between her thighs.

Jason thought his mother looked like a porn star the way that she teased the camera. She was absolutely gorgeous and knew how to keep their eyes on her at all times.

Eric then had her stand up and remove her skirt, which fell to a crumpled pile at her feet. She then sat in the chair and spread her legs for the camera. Suzy was so horny that her hands were freely roaming across her body. She massaged her thigh with one hand while the other played with her breasts.

Suzy took off her jacket and hung it over the back of the chair. She then unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse and pushed it open for a better view of her breasts.

"Let's try a few with the blouse but no bra, ok? Jason and I will turn around."

Eric turned his back to the set but Jason stood transfixed at the sight before him. His mother dropped the blouse to the floor and with a swift motion the bra followed it. She stood for a moment wearing only the garter belt, stockings, thong panties and high heels as she let her son take in the image of her body.

Suzy slowly reached down for the blouse and then buttoned it up just barely enough to be decent. She found herself incredibly turned on knowing that her son was lusting after her body so openly.

"Ready."

She was soon atop the desk on her knees. She unbuttoned all but the bottom two buttons and with her back arched she kept the silk blouse positioned so that her entire chest up to her nipples was exposed, although, her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin silk blouse. Suzy was enjoying her ability to tease Jason from a distance and knew that he must be ready to burst.

"I have an idea." Suzy jumped down from the desk and turned her back to the camera. She let the blouse fall the floor and turned halfway to the camera. With her arm up covering her breast she turned her head and smiled while Eric kept taking pictures.

Suzy felt emboldened and leaned forward, draping her body across the desk. Her bare breasts pressed against the cold wooden desk as she spread her legs and pushed her ass up into the air. Her pussy was once again on display. Jason could see the soft curls of his mother's pussy hair pressing against the panties. The gentle crease that separated the two halves of her pussy teased him though the thin material. She just hoped that her growing arousal wouldn't be visible through the dark panties.

"Wow, Suzy. You look incredible. I love your instincts."

After a few more shots he told her that he got what he needed and told her to get changed. She didn't bother picking up the clothes on the floor and walked back to the dressing room with her hands over her chest.

"Jason, would you be so kind as to bring me the clothes that I left behind?" Suzy said as she closed the door to the dressing room.

Jason followed his mother into the dressing room only to find that she had donned the white silk robe that she wore earlier.

He approached her with the discarded clothes from the set.

"Here are the clothes, Suzy."

"Thanks." Suzy took the clothes from her son as she spoke.

"See, this isn't so bad after all, huh?"

"Oh no. It's a lot more fun than I expected."

"I'm sure you're having plenty of fun." A wicked smile spread across her face as she talked.

"Wh.. what does that mean?"

"Well I'm doing most of the work and you get to sit back and watch a half naked model prancing around in all types of lingerie. What young man wouldn't want that?"

"I guess you're right." Suddenly Jason's face felt flush as he found himself admitting to his mother that he was enjoying watching her posing.

Jason's eyes migrated down from his mother's face to her chest as they spoke. Her robe had not been tied properly and had slowly opened, revealing her bare breasts.

Suzy caught her son leering at her chest and realized what had happened. "Oh my," she reached for the sides of the robe to cover herself up but then stopped. "Well I guess you've already seen this before, no point in trying to hide it now." With that she shrugged off the thin robe and again stood before her son wearing nothing but the matching set of black panties and garter belt, thigh high stockings and high heels.

Jason was caught off-guard by his mother's brazen exhibitionism. At least they had an excuse, even if it was a weak one, when they were in front of the camera but now there was no good reason for this except for his mother wanting him to see her body.

"We're both professionals here right?"

"Uh, yeah, right."

"And besides, I'm sure you've seen plenty of much more attractive naked women before."

Jason still had his guard down and gave his honest opinion before he could stop himself. "Not even close, you are by far the sexiest woman that I've had the good fortune to see like this."

Suzy wasn't sure if her son was just trying to flatter her but she suspected he was being truthful from the redness in his face and the bulge in his pants. She deftly stepped forward, leaving mere inches between them.

"Really?" Jason could sense the excitement in her voice and knew that she must be enjoying their game as much as he was.

Instinctively, Jason's hand reached out to his mother's hip and he pulled her in to him. Her body crashed against his pressing her breasts against his chest.

Unsure of what to do next he stood still while holding his mother's quivering body against his own.

After seconds that felt like an eternity, Jason spoke. "Really." Their lips were practically touching. Jason was afraid to push it any further.

Another moment passed with only the sound of their breathing breaking the silence of the dressing room.

"I... uh... should get ready for the next shoot." Her lips brushed against her son's ever so slightly as she spoke.

Jason could only barely restrain himself from throwing his mother down onto a pile of clothes and fucking her senseless. The only thing that held him back was his curiosity over her next outfit.

"Okay." Jason said in a barely audible whisper. He pushed his hands around his mother's hip and caressed her soft, round ass before pulling her into him again. His hard cock was now rubbing against his mother's pussy. She felt the fullness of her son's throbbing manhood through her flimsy panties as she pressed her hips against him before he finally released her without warning. Suzy nearly tumbled to the floor as she fell back from her son.

"You know where to find me if you need any help."

"Tell Eric that I need a few extra minutes to prepare."

"Sure." Jason took in the sight of his mother one last time before leaving her.

"Everything ok in there?" Eric asked as Jason emerged from the dressing room alone.

"Oh yeah, she just said she needs a few extra minutes before the next shoot."

"Great. She's doing a great job, don't you think?"

"Oh yeah, she's great."

"I knew you would get into it after a while. Once you do this long enough you pretty much get desensitized to everything. The key thing for you is to remember that she is just a model in this studio and not your mom."

"You were right, that did make it a lot easier."

"Jason, I need a little help in here." Suzy's voice broke off their chat as Jason turned on his heels and quickly attended to the model.

Jason found his mother standing in the middle of the room, still dressed in the same outfit as before.

"I'm such an idiot. I wanted to change my nail polish, but I should have changed my outfit first. Now I'm afraid to touch anything with my wet nails. Would you mind helping me get ready?"

"No problem." Jason wondered for a moment if his mother had set this up on purpose but then quickly decided that he shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

"The new outfit is right over there but I need help getting out of this one first."

Jason walked over to his mother while trying to decide where to start first. She must have seen the puzzled look on his face and chimed in.

"Is this your first time with a garter?"

"Yeah." He admitted sheepishly.

"Well, I guess that's no surprise. Most girls your age don't bother with these things. I know I didn't, I just wore a short dress with nothing under it when I wanted to get a guys attention."

Jason thought about his mother in her teen years going commando under a sexy dress for a moment. He briefly wondered how many men his mother had teased and then fucked when she had been his age before snapping himself out of it.

"Well, this is a great way to get someone's attention too." He confessed.

"Really? I got your attention with this?" Suzy's hands playfully danced in front of her panties as if she was revealing the prize on a game show. "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well too bad. This outfit is done; it's time to get me into the new one. Start with the panties."

Jason knelt down in front of his mother and slid his hands up her thighs. His fingers pressed against her skin just hard enough to fit beneath the elastic waistband of her panties. He then pushed his fingers out away from her body, hooking the panties, while keeping his palms pressed against her bare flesh.

He tugged on the elastic band and slowly lowered her panties. After a brief moment of resistance, as the thin strip of material tucked between her ass cheeks slipped out, he felt the panties slacken in his hands as they cleared her hips. He paused for a moment and then let them drop to the floor. He was now face to face with his mother's exposed bush. Her neatly trimmed pussy glistened as the light reflected off of the dewy drops of moisture that had accumulated in her tangled blond hair.

Jason could now clearly smell the distinct musty odor of his mother's sex.

"Now the shoes." She said as she lifted one and then the other foot for him. As her son pulled each shoe from her foot she managed to part her legs just enough to reveal her well concealed pussy lips to his eager eyes.

"Now unhook the garter from the stockings." Suzy turned her back to her son and bent forward at the waist. She spread her legs to provide her son with a perfect view of her damp pussy framed between her thighs.

Jason managed to unhook the first clasp, despite the distraction of his mother's pussy. The garter strap snapped up against her ass as he released it. He watched for a moment as it dangled playfully against he bare bottom before moving to the second clasp. After they were both freed, Suzy straightened herself and then turned back to face her son.

He had both of the remaining clasps unhooked in no time.

"And now for the stockings."

Jason relished his job and was in no hurry to end it. He had never been so horny in his entire life. While slowly undressing his mother he was living out the fantasy that he had harbored for years. He had imagined doing this exact thing to every lingerie model that he had ever jerked off to but he never thought that he would get to do it in real life. And here was his very own mother fulfilling his deepest sexual fantasy.

Jason took his time and explored every inch of his mother's legs while he slowly removed her stockings.

"And, now for the garter belt itself. You will need to reach around to the back where it is hooked together." Although it would have been much easier if his mother turned around for him he knew why she didn't.

Still on his knees, he inched forward and reached around his mother's hips. He found the hooks that held it together quickly but took his time releasing them. In his new position his face was hovering right in front of his mother's pussy. Her short blond pubic hairs brushed against his nose and mouth as he pretended to struggle with the garter. The smell of her sex enveloped his senses. He could taste the faint traces of her juices as his tongue slid across his lips.

Suzy felt the warm breath of her son wash over her pussy. She wanted nothing more than for him to open his lips and massage her throbbing pussy with his tongue. But she knew better than to say it out loud. Instead she pushed her hips forward just enough to make contact.

Jason felt the forest of neatly trimmed hair pressing against him and then he felt the distinctive softness of her flesh against his parted lips.

"Unnnggghhhh." Suzy couldn't help herself. He body needed relief.

Jason's tongue exited his mouth and ran along the length of his mother's pussy. Her sweet and tangy juices filled his mouth as he released the garter. Suzy didn't want him to stop but remembered that Eric was still waiting for them.

"Ohhhhh...." She let out one last moan before collecting her thoughts enough to speak up.

"Are.. you.. ready.. for.. the.. next.. outfit?" Her heavy breathing punctuated every word she said.

Jason arched his neck back and looked up at his mother, her pussy still pressed against his open mouth.

"Ok." His voice was muffled against her body. His hands had migrated to her ass and he was pulling her pussy into his face as he licked her. They both knew that they had to stop but neither of them could muster the willpower to break their incestuous embrace.

Jason kept at it while wondering if his mother was going to cum. He couldn't pull himself away from tasting her sweet nectar but decided that if she came he would release her. Suzy sensed that her son was not only not going to let up but that he was also intensifying his ministrations so she decided not to fight it and released herself to him. She couldn't remember the last time her husband ate out her pussy and didn't know when her next opportunity would be either.

Suzy felt her son's tongue penetrate her outer lips and make its way deeper into her womanhood. She put her hands on his head for balance and inched her legs further apart. With her legs set wider apart, Suzy felt her son pick up his pace. His tongue was now alternating between darting in and out of her pussy and massaging her clit. Her son's mouth was wide open as it pressed against her tender pussy. She felt the excitement of the moment bubbling up inside of her and knew that she was going to cum at the hand of her own son any moment.

"Oh Jason..." She cooed.

Jason responded by groaning into her hairy bush. The vibration of his voice pushed her over the edge. Suzy gripped tightly to her son's hair as a powerful orgasm washed over her body.

"Ohhhhh... Yesssss..." The barely formed words dripped from her mouth as her son lapped up her juices.

Jason basked in the pride of a job well done as he licked and sucked at his mother's pussy, lapping up her juices. He waited until her grip loosened before pulling back to get a breath of air.

Without saying a word, Jason walked over to the new outfit and brought it back to his mother. It was a two piece set with a red satin thong and a thin strip of semi-transparent lace meant to cover the front her body; the back consisted of little more than a few strings to hold the front in place.

Jason decided to put on the top piece first and help it up, indicating for his mother to lift her arms. He slid it down her long slender arms and then worked it into place. The front of the outfit resembled an apron, though it was sheer. It was held in place by two thin spaghetti straps that went over her shoulders and a series of straps that connected in the middle of her back.

Looking head on at the outfit the side straps were invisible and the outfit gave the impression that it somehow floating in place. Jason adjusted the straps so that the thin fabric was pulled taught against her naked body. The outfit did little to conceal her body, especially her rock hard nipples. Jason took the opportunity to grab his mother's breasts as if he was adjusting the material, though at that point he didn't need any pretense to touch her.

Suzy moaned softly as her son openly molested her body. She let herself go and submitted to his strong hands, still basking in the after effects of her orgasm.

After giving his mother's breasts a quick massage he knelt down to help her with the panties. Suzy stepped into each leg hole slowly and held her breath as her son pulled the thong up her thighs and into place over her glistening pussy. Jason made sure that none of his mother's blond hairs escaped the sides of the front panel and then had her turn around. He straightened out the waistband first and then finished by making sure the thong was securely tucked between her smooth ass cheeks.

"Ready." Jason said as he stood back and took in the sight of his mother in the outfit. Everything was on display and she still had the look of a freshly fucked woman in her eyes.

"Let's go." Jason led her across the room with his hand on her bare ass. Suzy slipped her feet into a pair of silver heeled sandals that were next to the door and then followed him to the set.

"Wow Suzy. You look even more radiant, if that's even possible."

She knew it was possible and also that it was her son that gave her that extra glow this time.

"Why thank you Eric." She cooed flirtatiously.

He led her to a white bearskin rug that was positioned in front of a faux fireplace. Suzy rolled around on the soft fur and lost herself in the shoot. She posed in every lewd position imaginable, determined to give her son a good show as a reward for his work in the dressing room.

Jason could still taste his mother's sweet nectar on his lips as she playfully exhibited her body for him. His cock was on the verge of ripping through his pants the entire time.

"Great, I think we got this one. Good job Suzy."

She disappeared back into the dressing room while Eric changed out the lens on his camera.

"Ummm... Eric?" She asked with the head sticking out from the door.

"Yes? Oh, wait. This one has a prop doesn't it?" Eric suddenly remembered as he spoke.

"I think you could call it that."

"Don't worry; we can skip this one if you want. We've already done so much today."

"No, it's ok. I just wasn't sure."

"Don't worry, this is only an ad, remember. You just need to show off the product, don't feel like you need to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers