All Comments on 'My Mom Uses Me: The Massage'

by Strapping Young Lad

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I hate to be the size police, BUT if mom was 5'5" 200 pounds, a DD might work, but 34? 44 DD if she was lucky. Otherwise, not a bad story.

phobosukphobosukover 1 year ago

Excellent story, well-paced, realistic and well-told. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my Mom. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Descent story, especially the hairy pussy description. Hairy pussies and full bushes are becoming popular again. I was at the pool at a hotel in myrtle beach very recently. About 20 to 30 family members were there after a wedding. I counted eleven of ladies (all adults I would add) who proudly displayed their untrimmed bikini lines. One guy told either his wife or girlfriend that her bush was almost as thick as his sisters while pointing at a lady in the hot tub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should enjoy such uninhabited sex.

cybrfuncybrfunover 1 year ago

Well that was an easy Five Stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Roy_L_FlushRoy_L_Flushover 1 year ago

Well written!

Everything moves at a perfect pace

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good descriptive lead up and I hope another chapter develops soon. Like possibly when he brings home his girlfriend from college in a few months. Hopefully she will give mom a massage too. Then, when mom returns the favor, mom will discover that her future daughter in law's pussy is even hairier than her own and tastes very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Neat story. I am going to have to check out some of your other works. I hope his mom or his dad has a sister (preferably she will be a hairy pussy sister), who likes to spend weekends now and then and will needs a massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn’t help but wank reading that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story gave it a 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, but it moved a little too quickly and conveniently for me. I prefer a slower buildup and sexual tension. Mom was a little too demanding and the son complied very quickly. Some apprehension would have been nice. Maybe allow the son to be more assertive after his initial mind confusion. He could have gone beyond his mom's demands and shoved his dick in her mouth before she could utter another command. Definitely liked the references to 'hairy' and 'pubes.' Natural is the best.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She seems to know how to enjoy her son and what he can do for her.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledick4 months ago

What a great story! A litle unbelievable, but a great story to jerk-off to! Hope to see more stories like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrapping Young Lad@Strapping Young Lad
Wow, It's been a long time since I submitted anything, not that I haven't had the fantasies, just never the urge to write them down. But this new one has been nagging at me for about a year or so now. I guess it's a love letter to my mother who passed away some years ago. I ho...