My Mom's 2019 Pt. 02 - February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mmmmmmmm" he had let out a long moan, when his top fell on the floor, just as mom pressed her sticky hands on his uncovered warm chest.

He had to say no more, but he did not hold back from confessing it was the first time he was in his bare form, in front of a woman!!

"What?!" My Mom almost screamed, in disbelief - She felt there was no chance a man as gifted as him had not been put to use before.

"I... I am a Virgin, Ma'am!!" he clarified, respectfully.

"Ma'am?! Fuck Ma'am!! Call Me Priya!! Call Me Whatever You Want!! I don't care... Whooaaa... A Virgin, Eh?! Great!! You are just what I was looking for... Let me show you everything I know about Sex!!" she declared, pushing the aged yet inexperienced male to the Bedroom she oddly still shared with My Dad!!

My mom had had enough of being bossed around by her young dominant partner, and this was a golden opportunity for her to be in charge of an erotic situation, for the first ever time, and she was extremely fired up.

She was also happy & relieved, in the exact same quantities, and the fact that she was blessed with the handling of a tool of the very size she craved for, made her consider the ongoing event as a positive sign that conveyed she could bravely move on, asserting to her that it was never just Athul who was the one capable!!

Hastily jumping onto the bed, throwing her Shiny Nightwear far away, My Mom was all set to spread her legs for the most unexpected mate, when she heard the Door Bell annoyingly ring, continuously!!

"Now, Who Are You Two?!" the aroused lady quizzed, unsympathetically, seeing a couple of alien faces at the Veranda, as she put her head a little out of the Wooden Door, without opening it completely.

She was a little shaken, and did not have the time to put on something actually appropriate to greet the visitors, and she felt it was best that she keep the details of her garment a mystery - Also, she was expecting it would be her husband at the door, and did not really think she had to bother to make him feel any better by appropriately covering herself!!

Asking her older horny partner to remain silent, she had quickly grabbed one of her used dirty clothes from the previous week, she found dusting under her bed, and put on what turned out to be a very short Black See-Through Kurti, with very high slits in the sides.

The Top hardly managed to even cover her ass-cheeks, and she would have still relished impulsively presenting herself to the duo at her doorstep, but the fact she wore nothing over legs made her evaluate the scenario before she excited them - Perhaps, it had to do with the truth that My Mom still had a little bit of loyalty left in her, and she must have felt it was most befitting that only her older designated lover got to see her moist holes!!

"Hello Ma'am... I am Lijesh, and this is Vijesh!!" said the taller & fatter of the two.

"So, What?!" my mother instantly bounced back, least impressed with their introduction.

"We are from KP Associates, Ma'am..." responded the shorter & thinner of the two.

"I don't get this nonsense... Why on earth are you two here?!" my mother finally made her displeasure clear.

"Err... Ma'am... We work for Pandey Ji... Your Neighbor... The Architect... He sent us." the duo informed, pointing their fingers towards the house opposite to ours.

"Oh... I Am So Sorry... I completely forgot about it... Kalpana Ji had told me Pandey Ji would be sending over his men... I am very sorry!!" My Mom apologised, as she spontaneously opened the door wide, giving the Two Mechanics an unforgettable view of her thick lusty legs!!

Lijesh & Vijesh were the Plumber & Electrician sent by Pandey Uncle, upon the insistence of his wife, Kalpana Aunty, to take care of a few maintenance works at our place, that My Mom had forever been complaining about.

She of late mostly remained least bothered about it, staying busy working on the stretching of her holes, but every morning she was reminded about the pitiful condition, and when she finally shared this issue, in her unusually sane state of mind, with the conservative trusty housewife next-door, the latter straightaway asked her reliable husband to see what he can do!!

Both the Handymen he had sent for help were not very young, when compared to what My Mom craved for until yesterday, but they were definitely not more than 30.

Ofcourse, their age had nothing to do with their skills, but it still was important as it pointed out that they were still a lot younger than what she had decided to settle with, just a few minutes ago!!

My Mom explained to them, as they entered the house, about the terrible leak in the Bathroom, attached to her Bedroom, and also elaborated on the extreme heat she had to bear as she cooked in the Kitchen, thanks to the broken exhaust fan.

She was very animated in the course of the detailing, as the two stunned men tried their best to not make it obvious they were feasting on her irresistible body!!

My Mom too was feeling all the hots - She was already aroused, and was just seconds away from being taken by a very able stranger, who now was forced to keep himself away from all the drama, and she was upset about the frustrating halt, but she now very fairly started to get turned-on even more by the presence of the two younger stronger healthier gents.

They were by no means boys of my age, but were almost only half as old as her other special partner, and she found no real reason to not let her desire for a shameless pounding be made evident.

She really wished she was smart enough to have lived out her Big Teasing Bollywood Fantasy of having her curvy body wrapped in only a Thin White Bed-Sheet, as she welcomed the Fitters home, and she could audibly sense her damp cunt further leaking, till she heard the men plan their action!!

Lijesh : How about we check the Bathroom first?! You can help me there, and I will help you with the work in the Kitchen.

Vijesh : That sounds fine... We really need to be heading to the Bathroom, anyway... I mean...

Lijesh : Great!! Exactly!! I am glad you feel the same... Say No More!!

Vijesh : Oh, Yes... Yeah!! So, Where is the Fucking Bathroom, Ma'am?!

Priya : What??!!

Vijesh : Sorry...

Priya : What??

Lijesh : Can you please show us the Bathroom, Ma'am?? We need to take a leak... I mean, we need to check the leak!!

Priya : Oh, Okay... It is right there... That is My Bedroom, and the Bathroom is... Noooo!! No... You cannot go in there...

Lijesh : We cannot Fix it, otherwise... We are going in.

Priya : No... No... Not There... Give Me A Second... Let Me Think...

It was a cryptic chat that was happening, and it was an exchange that could possibly unveil a lot.

Still, the same discussion was only going to be conveniently rated insignificant, taking into account all the three involved were lost in very venereal thoughts, and none of them hardly minded!!

However, it was also the same set of sentences that triggered My Mom to be wary of the tricky situation.

Her new yet old companion was hiding in the very Bathroom being constantly mentioned, and it was a perfectly messy scene - To the former's credit, he did ask the careless Lady of The House if it could be My Dad at the door, and whether he should get himself out through the Back Side of The House, but My Mom had insisted that he stay!!

Priya : How about you two check what is wrong in the Kitchen?!

My Mom seemed to have been finally advised that she could not allow more strangers into the space she already had one, and she had to quickly make amends!!

Vijesh : The Bathroom... Err... Ufff... Is the better Place to Start, Ma'am... Damn!!

Lijesh : Yeah... Shitt!! Even I feel the same... Ma'aaaammm!!

The two desperately wanted to jerk-off, and their groany admissions were becoming more conspicuous!!

"Nothing Doing!! Come with Me, Right Now!!" My Mom demanded, in her loud voice, beginning her trail to the Kitchen, as the Plumber & Electrician had their mouths wide open, looking at the mature homemaker's pantyless ass, as she walked in front of them.

Her big thick butt swayed as she took each step, and all that the men could do was follow her, as if in a trance, and continue checking out her ripe back!!

Before Lijesh or Vijesh could once again suggest fixing the leak in the Bathroom was of greater priority, My Mom herself got hold of the Ladder from the Store Room, and placed it exactly under the damaged exhaust fan - This was despite both of them pleading her to not strain herself with the unpleasant physical effort.

Having said that, neither of them were fully in their own senses to quickly support her, and nor was My Mom any less confused!!

She was certainly acting all weird, and her secret mate in the Bathroom was giving her a lot of worries.

More importantly, there was also this feeling of comical regret filling inside her, that started to develop within her when she wondered whether she would have been more happy and less stressed if the two younger men in front of her were the only dicks in the house!!

Continuing to stand close to the duo, to reconfirm they obeyed her order to first work in the Kitchen, My Sweating Mom unsuccessfully thought about her way out!!

It would have definitely struck her immediately that she did not really have to unduly hurt herself by worrying about the consequences, for she already was a woman who had happily let her husband down, and she was no more a normal mature mother, and the worst that could have happened was very much what she was already experiencing.

She could have sex with the older dude if she wanted to - She could have sex with the two younger lads if she wanted to.

It was as simple as that, and It was not going to make any difference.

My Mom was already a defiled woman, who enjoyed her transformation, and her later deeds were a clear proof of the reality that she was a willing participant after a particular point of her defilation, and she knew it, as well.

Yet, the thought of being judged by two unknown humans, closely associated with her affluent neighbors, after catching the senior in her Bathroom, made her uncomfortable!!

My mom was nervous, drenched in sweat, and soon looked as if a tank full of water had been emptied on top of her - Her Black Transparent Kurti stuck closely to her otherwise naked body, causing her huge bust to make a wonderfully enticing shape, as her hard nipples gleefully poked out.

She looked at the Professionals, gesturing to them to start working, but all that she actually expressed through her eyes was lust!!

In the middle of all the chaos, Vijesh started making his way up the Ladder, at-last, very slowly, and with his back facing the same, in a way he could use the steps as a platform to sit, whenever required.

He had just removed the cover of the exhaust fan, when he looked down at Lijesh, to ask for a smaller screwdriver, only to be greeted by my mother's deep cleavage, as she stationed her body right next to the Ladder.

"Fuck!!" he had moaned, loud enough for his colleague to hear, and he could right away understand what was happening - After all, he himself was experiencing a raging erection looking at her scintillating figure, from Point-Blank Range!!

The Electrician somehow managed to get the job done, and once the fan started doing what it was always supposed to, he began his descent down the ladder, only to witness an ever more enticing view of My Mom's boobs, that stood very close to popping out of her disarranged low neckline.

He was more than just thrilled, but only to swiftly lost his balance, upon imagining his face being pushed in between her melons, and though he just about ended up regaining posture, and saving himself from the fall, his violent hard-on was left positioned right in front of my female parent's panicking face, insisting on her attention.

She genuinely felt he was going to slip, and that is why she had got all set to start screaming - But, the unbelievable sight of a covered pulsating machine, quickly shut her up!!

Lijesh also had hurried to catch Vijesh, or at-least the feet of the Ladder, and avoid it from fully collapsing.

Unfortunately OR Fortunately, in his desperate attempt to prevent a serious mishap, all he had actually managed to do was advance further towards where my mother was positioned, and in the process, his stiff manhood landed up being pressed against her soft round cheeks!!

She instantly felt the hardness of his cock, and all she could do was bite her lower lips, with extreme vigor, as she helplessly sighed.

She was by all means sandwiched in-between the two suddenly too powerful Daily Wagers, and she was clearly aware that she had a pole in front of her, rubbing on her lips, through the proud owner's inexpensive Rough Pair of Jeans, ready for her mouth, and another rod behind her, pushing at her bums, waiting to intrude either of her holes, through the possessor's cheap Thin Joggers!!

"Errr..." My Mom was undoubtedly not expecting this, regardless of her yearnings, and she was startled with the developments.

"I am fine... I will take care of this... Why don't you in the meantime Go Check What is Wrong with the Bathroom?!" Vijesh quickly told Lijesh, giving him a naughty wink - The smart looking former knew this was his best chance, to do what his inner demons had been forever tempting him to, and the latter knew he had to play along, if he was to later try his own luck with the sultry siren.

Agreeing to the Electrician's Proposal, the Plumber moved back, much to My Mom's relief, but only after squeezing the sides of her luscious hips, in an gentle yet provocative manner!!

The MILF was however intelligent enough to easily guess what the play was about, and as much as a part of her wanted her to give in, and let the carnal proceedings to begin, the other part constantly reminded her that she had to somehow stop the older Salesman cum Deliveryman from being found inside her Bathroom.

This was not just her being image conscious, and though she did not want to admit it, and make her look like a regressive female, the reality was that she was slightly ashamed that the elder man she had got inside her house looked completely classless - She cursed her horrific luck, thinking about the probability of the news of her pitiful catch reaching her former bull!!

But, the image of the oldie's penis consoled her - It was certainly too big to be not respected!!

My Mom was now fully updated of her fears, and also the solution to calm her down, but she still strangely felt a strong need to stop her from being caught!!

"What should I do?? He is in there!! I should Stop It!!" she repeatedly told herself.

To be very honest, she actually did not know what real difference somebody finding him would have made - Because as she hid the Aged Agent behind the Curtain of the Shower, she had stressed that he was to fuck her in front of her husband, if it was her legal man who was coming in through the front door.

It was ironic that right then she funnily felt the need to fright, and she was not able to understand who else she was answerable to, if she cared nothing about the one person she had to care about!!

Soon, but slowly, she began to realise what the real problem was - Whatever the kind of woman she had turned into, she was anxious regarding what this world would think about her, when they got to know about it.

It was not her husband that she worried about, but the rest of the people in her life.

For Example, her Neighbors, who always gave her a lot of care & respect, all this while, and that day even sent their staff to her house for help - Pandey Uncle & Kalpana Aunty would be the primary set of persons to hear about her misdeeds, and she feared losing her compassionate identity in the Society, despite thoroughly having been converted into a female who bothered only about her own pleasure, and despite having a good mental impression regarding the possibility of her discreditable images, she had once sent to her boy hunk, being shared all around!!

"Maybe, I do have an idea!!" My Mom said, at last, with a wide grin on her face.

"Vijesh!! Stay Right Here!! I will be Back Soon!! I Promise!!" she told the plotter, pressing over his thighs with her soft palm, and thereby taking him into confidence!!

My Mom swiftly rushed out of the Kitchen, with the only goal of blocking the co-conspirator, who had actually started walking towards the forbidden location, to just about catch up with him in the Living Room.

The troubled woman had to run behind the man-threat to get the scene under control, and her bouncing juggling braless tits did enough to cause the required enticement, making the task of convincing her target a lot more easier!!

"Oye... You Follow Me!! Or, Wait!! Come with Me!!" My Mom said panting, holding both the hands of Lijesh, guiding him to the furthermost corner of her Bedroom, but still only a little away from the entrance to the Bathroom.

The boyish looking tricenarian could not believe his good fortune - Though unhappily, he had already made himself come to terms with the fact that he will only be getting what was left of the very bangable housewife, and he now was more than just ready to commence showering erotic affection, upon realising it was him who was being gifted the better deal!!

My Mom was convinced she had got him in the exact zone she wanted to have him, and without taking another effort to double-check the other half of the duo could not see what she was going to do, she did just what she had planned to do.

"Something else needs your Attention!!" she very bluntly told him, placing his hands on her breast, over her very generously exposing delicate Top, pausing his further movements, just inches away from the controversy-sparkable Bathroom.

She knew she was being completely dirty & shamelessly filthy, and she did feel embarrassed, but she also felt that the truth about her eagerly waiting naked older lover coming out in Public would be even more humiliating!!

In Close Retrospection, this jumbling situation was not something that would have happened only at My House.

My Mom's desperation was only shedding light on the actuality that Cheating was Not A Crime in Modern Day India, and only Getting Caught Cheating was A Crime.

Plenty of cases had been reported where a lass found cheating for the very first time was slut-shamed for the rest of her life, while a professional hot-wife who always managed to escape the raids was often widely celebrated as a role model - One just had to feel sorry for the Citizens of this Proud Nation!!

"On The Floor!!" My Mom ordered, hoping she was stern enough to command esteem, and thankfully, Lijesh did exactly that.

She knew she was the one in power, and she had reasons to relax, but when her latest mate simultaneously Unzipped his Pants, all she could do was stay unbelievably amazed - She seemed to have turned into statue as she gleefully admired the super thick rod, until she noticed she could not afford to waste a lot of time, and hastily began riding his cock!!

My Mom was conveniently being forced to forget everything else that was ruling her stressful thoughts, and she simply had to enjoy the hardcore act.

She was graciously accepting all the pleasure she was being given, and she was prepared to fix herself on top of the pole for the rest of her life - But, only till she found out that the older Salesman cum Deliveryman she had kept hidden in the Bathroom had delightfully left the door ajar, and was lustfully stroking his monster prick watching the action progress, and at the same time, also strictly reminding her why she was on top of another stranger, in the first place!!

This was all new to My Mom, and she did not know how to take it.