My Mom's 2019 Pt. 02 - February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she did already have sex with someone other than My Dad, and she did also have sex with this someone as other women he had sex with were around - She knew what it was like to see another woman in action, and to be performing as another woman observed the procedure, but she had never got herself in a position where another man derived sexual joy watching her having sex with another someone, and especially when the second man was getting what he was getting only to stop him from finding about the first someone!!

My Mom clearly knew she was being horrifyingly objectified - But, deep inside, she also knew that she gladly only felt like an In-Demand Movie Actress, men fapped to day & night!!

This soothing thinking was maybe possible only because she was well convinced that even though she did not have a choice other than doing what she was doing, she still was doing only what she wanted to do - She was fighting a battle, but she also was being satisfied in enormous proportions, from just the attention she was getting, from both the men.

The pacifying ideology maybe even had a lot to do with the most important fact that she knew she was doing the right thing keeping all of them happy, and by choosing to give them all a decent share of her, she was making sure they would all stand by her - Their gratification was directly connected to her immunity, as they were the ones who could ever tell about her secret to the outside world!!

Irrespective of everything said above, this whole arrangement would ultimately go on to be declared a succesful operation only if the Fitter Duo found out about the verity of the elderly vagrant.

It was still only a prospect, but by then, My Mom was in no mood to take a risk - She was already committed to seeing off the other man at home, as well, who was at that instant missing out on all the action, and reassure that the thought of this particular day would never make her vulnerable!!

"Ma'am... Where Are You?!" Vijesh asked out aloud, almost the very second My Mom herself had thought what he would be doing all alone in the Kitchen, and whether it was time for her to shift attention.

Rapidly jumping out of Lijesh's penis, the foxy mother hurried to attend his workmate, proudly removing her so far surprisingly not ripped-apart Black Top, on her way to him!!

My Mom was fully naked when she presented herself to him, making the affair well worth the wait for the excited bloke.

Asking him to come down the Ladder, she got on top of the Kitchen Table, and spread her legs wide, as she made herself comfortable on the glossy surface!!

As far as the thirsty fellow was concerned, this was a much better setting than he thought he could have got earlier, and without any hesitation, he obeyed her, seemingly unbothered about her Overly Dripping State.

He had only wished to have her lick him off, as he remained seated on the steps of the Ladder, and this turn of events was a thousand times more pleasing, as he not only got to fuck her pussy with his super strong pole, but also suck her boobies!!

Understandably, My Mom was relieved to be in the comforts of a more private session, and she was happy that nobody was peeping in on her, on this occasion.

Appallingly, a section of her brain also emitted bright rays of signals, to indicate she was concurrently missing out on the fun she had putting on a show for the wily old spectator!!

"Shit!!" she gasped, suddenly being reminded about the Salesman cum Deliveryman.

"Would he have made himself visible to Lijesh?!" she seriously pondered whether all her effort was completely put to waste.

My Mom knew she had to straightaway inspect the condition in her Bedroom & Bathroom, and taking a break from the wonderful screwing she was receiving, she yet again dashed in the opposite direction, but this time in her bare form!!

Luckily for the Quadragenarian, it was all fine, and while her then Provider was still lying on the floor, mostly tired after the unexpected enjoyable yet arduous encounter, the keen Observer had very carefully kept the Bathroom Door tightly closed.

However, the very scent of her leaking pussy brought both of them back to existence, and with Lijesh politely insisting that it was time she gave him another Round, seemingly unbothered about her Top having gone missing, she just could not resist bouncing on his dick again, before heading back to Vijesh to let her horny hole swallow his prick again!!

Very soon, My Mom was jumping between cocks, every 2 minutes, shuttling between The Bedroom and The Kitchen, in high speed, cumming outside and being cummed inside, and also giving as many chances for the unlucky old man to reach to multiple climaxes!!

Plumber Lijesh's Rural Background made drilling My Urban Mom a supreme achievement for him, and he did not exhaust his energy wondering whether the currently Modern Missus was once a Homely Conservative Housewife, and he majorly focused on Touching her G-Spot.

Electrician Vijesh's Fitness Enthusiasm proved useful as he pounded My Heavy Mom, when compared to his own figure, and the event helped to compensate for all the mortification his underwhelming physique had brought him until then, and he was mainly aiming at Stimulating her Clit.

Having both of them at her house, at the same time, along with an audience to cheer her up most of the time, My Mom truly felt like a PornStar.

She was gleefully swapping tools at her mercy, trying New Positions each time, and planning the next act even before the resting impatient participant called her out!!

The impassioned mummy was moaning & groaning, and also regularly squirting, and after a while even had either of her bottom-holes stuffed in tandem, with the stretching of her rear underlining the remarkable progress of the sexual activity.

Yet, it hit her at the back of her mind that there could be an element of unwillingness involved in her deeds, and she was letting it extend just because she was scared!!

Much to her own amusement, My Mom had only turned more & more panicky, each passing minute, about the Trusted Aides of her Rich Neighbors catching her with the Aged Man in her custody - She still maintained the fear that they would spread the word.

It was actually shocking that the same woman would still dare to let the very two guys to use her in the nastiest ways imaginable, without really thinking to evaluate the chances of them sharing the details of their own fling with her, to an outsider!!

My Mom was naturally worried, and excessively sweating failing to handle the pressure, as she strongly wondered if she made a mistake by carnally trusting them.

She was forced to think if it was all going to come crashing down, and whether it was not in her destiny to be a real worthy slut, as few small drops of tears came rolling down, over the fear of her being pushed to work against her will, forever!!

But, taking a deep breath, she got back to her now normal strayed self, by calming her down, mutely reciting the carefully orchestrated set of sentences that kept her going, since her transformation.

"I Know I Am A Defiled Woman!! I Was Upset When I Was Penetrated!! Yet It Did Not Break Me!! Yet It Did Not Destroy Me!! I Started To Enjoy It!! I Am Enjoying What I Am Doing Now!! I Will Enjoy Whatever I Do!!" My Mom kept repeating, in her mind!!

Though it seemed silly, this was in reality a highly succesful technique to remind her that Sex always made her feel better.

This was her own inner-voice asking her to recollect the instances where she felt Sex was so good, and wished to be defiled again and again, if it would give her a shot at more Sex.

This remarkable glorification of Sex, as always, brought her courage, and it slowly was making her feel more in control of the extremely tricky scenario, too!!

"Sex Can Stop Wars Too!!" she then thought, before finally coming to a conclusion that there is nothing Sex cannot make you do, and even when you are in the middle of the biggest crisis of your life, Sex will make you do things you would never have thought you could, and it is normal, thereby consoling her that she was not to be blamed for the menacing mishap, but instead had to be praised for her troubleshooting means, that consisted of methods she could repeat in future if the need for more damage control arose.

The thoroughly demanding sensual experience soon felt a lot more gratifying & meaningful, and she was also comfortingly told that had she been a more sophisticated loose woman, she would have handled this in a more convincing manner, and it was all a part of the journey!!

However, she still was going through what anybody would unhesitantly refer to as an absolutely pathetic physical ordeal, mixed with pleasure she had to worry about & pain she to be calm about - She did hate it for pushing her to vehemently cry, but only until she fully understood that Sex will always also help to solve the greatest miseries of one's life, and she very rightly announced that She Gave No More Fucks!!

My Mom finally knew for sure that she really was already a slut, and there was nothing she had to be scared about, and it had all finally sank in - The 29th Orgasm she had attained in between all the chaos had clarified that to her.

It was Sex that she got, and it was Sex that she was getting, and it was Sex that she was going to get!!

It Was All Okay!!

If The Plumber & The Electrician caught her with The Carrier, she wouldn't care one bit - She simply did not have to, because they were both already fucking her, and so, the chances of them telling others were less.

Of course, it would have been a big mess if the confrontation took place before she let them have a good time, but she knew she had done enough to make them keep their mouths shut - If at all a demeaning altercation had earlier taken place, she would have done the needful to reach an agreement, just how she had literally carried out the proceedings.

This was also valid to the circumstance where a quarrel could have picked up even after she had let them have some fun at her expense, but she would have settled that too, by just letting them use her for some more time.

The last possibility that she had to be wary about was also the most dangerous but also the least likely episode, that was centred around the odds of the duo back-stabbing her, and still sharing her Secret with the Society, even after her giving them all she had to offer.

Honestly, all the calculations in itself had made My Mom tired, and she had reached a stage where she would have been least affected - She had by that moment agreed to herself that the Life of A Slut was the kind of life she wanted to live, and the Life of A Slut was just what she was going to live!!

The Universe realising she was A Slut was not her concern, and The People calling her A Slut was not a problem.

She was A Slut, and She Wanted Everybody to Know that She was A Slut!!

"Let Them All Hear About It!! Let Them All Talk About It!! Who Knows, Maybe I Will Have All The Men Around Coming For Me!!" My Mom had finally turned optimistic, and maybe it was due to this very positive phenomenon that she survived without getting unmasked.

Infact, the duo themselves had no idea that they had both fucked the mature housewife, and that is how well the sexy seductress ultimately had run the show!!

As Lijesh & Vijesh walked out of the Two Storey House, after spending almost 4 hours inside, partly successful with the repairs, they were rightly thinking whether to share the details of the escapade with atleast each-other, or not.

The actuality that they had married each-other's sisters meant that they could never be fully frank with their recounting of the event, and even though either of them knew that they had evil intentions, neither of wanted major trouble by being needlessly candid!!

Anyway, whatever they were going to do about it was not going to be a thorn in My Mom's flesh - They had poked her enough, but that was all about it.

Also, she was of the opinion that she did not need to care about what others would think about her - She had only one life, and she was going to let in as many cocks as possible inside her, just how she wished to!!

My Mom keenly watched as the Brother-In-Laws took extra care to neatly close the Front Gate, with sheepish sly smiles, and she had just finished locking the Front Door, breathing a sigh of relief, hoping to get some much needed rest, at last.

Unfortunately for the worn-out women in her, and fortunately for the famished slag in her, in a brainfade incident, she had dared to forget that the earliest of her Deviant Guests was still owed his share of respite, and she was made aware of it by The Old Man himself, as he very bravely did what was required to drill her!!

Harshly pushing My Mom against the shut wooden entrance, with a lot of vigor & intent, the inexperienced Quinquagenarian banged her harder than the experienced bullish Athul, from behind.

He did not seem to be the poor frightened male who had been dragged into the house, anymore, and now acted more like a dangerous villain who would not shy from using his witnessing of my mother's sexual adventure as a leverage, to impose his authority on her!!

"You Bloody Bastard!!" My Mom screamed in terrifying delight, understanding how twisted the plot was turning into - She did not know why the filmy idea of a Stranger using a situation, that occurred due to a situation involving his presence, to his advantage, crossed her mind, but she loved the feeling of having been caught in a system that looked ready to have worked like a never ending Sex Loop.

"Senthil!! That Is My Name!!" the penetrator arrogantly whispered, lovingly biting her ear, to bring the disoriented female back to reality, only to increase the speed of his ramming.

"It Does Not Matter Who You Are!! Just Don't Kill... Shitt... Ohhh... Fuckk... Fuck Me!!" My Mom shouted, viciously shaking her head due to the rigorousness of the thrusts.

"I Would However Still Like You To Put That Data To Good Use!! Maybe, It Will Help You To Communicate Your Emotions In A Better Manner!!" the giver retorted, groping her tits roughly, pushing his huge dick deeper inside her sour cunt, and increasing the speed of the fucking, with his exertion resembling the moves of a serial offender, who would not think twice before even assaulting a woman.

"Senthilllll!!" My Mom barbarically moaned, exactly how would he have wanted her to - It was a wild cry, and for the self-attested virgin, it was too big a trigger!!

The aggressive fellow was very soon trembling, and the crushed lady could confirm he was about to cum - She did not know if she wanted him to cum inside her, but even before she had made up her mind, he pulled his penis out.

Turning her around, and forcing her on to the floor, and on her knees, her grey-haired mate shot his load on her face, leaving her eyes & nose & lips covered in jizz!!

My Mom was seriously stunned - This was the first ever facial she had received, and it was as efficient as a Bukkake one would be showered with after a devastating Orgy.

She could not accept it, and just as she somehow tried to come to terms with the obviousness of the semen stuck on her,

the unchained animal grabbed her wavy loose hair, and pulling her towards him, as he sat on the couch in the Living Room, he stuffed his meat deep down her throat, gagging her, and choking her, relentlessly calling her a whorey housewife - He pulled out one more time, when he was just about to ejaculate again, and this time, brashly deposited his juices on My Mom's boobs!!

The Salesman cum Deliveryman had now cummed all over her, and looked to have emptied his balls, but in reality, he was just not yet done - Infact, he was only getting started.

He too would nevertheless finally wave goodbye to My Mom, one more hour later, but only after taking her in The Missionary Position alone for most of the 60 minutes, filling her womb with his seeds thrice, before happily letting her know he will be coming back for more, in a tone that suggested he believed he had all the right to, further adding that he would love to have her welcoming him on his return wearing the exact Pair of Lingerie, he had delivered to her that day, leaving My Mom astonished, as she reminisced why he was there in the first place!!

Standing under the shower in her demoralizing still wrecked Bathroom, My Mom had a quick evaluation of everything that had transpired since the morning, being on her own at last, after what felt like an eternity - She was immediately proven a poor homemaker, thanks to the still unfixed leak all around the space she occupied, but that was nowhere close to being a real cause of worry for her.

What she badly wanted was to be able to be of the opinion that it was really she who passed on the instructions to the owners of the three poles she worked on, that day - But, it was also a given that she could not have ever wholeheartedly said that she was the one in total control, throughout.

Even so, what she was sure about was that all the three concerned individuals were completely focused only on her, and she had been made to feel very very special, and all her deep cravings had been pleasingly fulfilled!!

My Mom knew she could feel triumphant about her feat, and more importantly, she was victorious in her ego clash with her very young ex-lover, and funnily, it was he himself who had set up his undoing, by ordering for her a gift she never wanted from him!!

The Base of the Conflict was that Priya Ramesh did not want to wait for Athul Manohar, anymore, and she did not want to be one of his many doxies, whom he always took for granted.

She wanted to be the center of attention, and valued, wherever she was, and now, she knew she had it in her to achieve her Dreams!!

She desired for more cocks, and she got more cocks - She knew what she had to do when she needed more cocks.

She was well on her way to do a lot of good to herself - She knew she just had to make the right move at the right time with the right man!!

Breaking free from the depressing shackles of her Son's Friend's addictive Monster, the hopeless Mother had bounced back rejuvenated.

The Honest Loyal Woman of the Past was now truly an Independent Slut!!

This scintillating realisation gave My Mom a lot of confidence, and now that she was the confident bitch who took a lot of pride in having done more than one big cock, she also started to emphasis that she had been subjected to enough training.

She supposed it was time for a clearly visible revamp, and she wanted to feel multiple cocks inside her, all at once!!

My Mom's 2019 had commenced like how it did for everybody's mothers, before an alarming intrusion destroyed her morality, leaving her brazenly disgusted about My Dad.

Things swiftly escalated to a point where she strongly believed only a throbbing young cock could please her, and from there she had now reached a phase where she had learnt to love & treat all types of cocks equally!!

Ever since the beginning of the second week of January, to the ending of the second week of February, Athul had fucked My Mom 35 times over a period of almost as many days, despite the long gaps between the initial sessions, making up with quick screwings later, and he had cum inside her almost thrice that number, with the long Special Holiday Encounter on the 26th January, coinciding with The Indian Republic Day, being the longest & most fruitful, with 62 Shoot-Outs - It was perhaps on that exclusive night that she had the whole of him, for hours together, and she completely fell for him, starting to see him as her own man, but sadly after that, things just went downhill, as written in a tragic script.

The affair that was capable of pushing all the boundaries could have gone on forever, but as you already know, it was not meant to be - A change was destined to have happened, and many more men had it in their fate to empty their loads inside my mother's belly!!