My Mom's a Cougar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers

His balls were touching her ass. Matt waited for her to open her eyes.

"Are you ready for the fuck of your life, cunt?" he growled.

She nodded. "Y-y-yes, I think so," she said nervously.

"Too fucking late if you're not," he chuckled evilly.

Matt pulled back, almost pulling all twelve inches out. He paused. Dana braced for impact. He grabbed her hips firmly and threw his hips forward. Not mightily, but enough to let her know what she was in for. Enough to take her breath away.

"Holy shit," she moaned.

Matt chuckled as he drew back again and threw his weight forward a little harder this time. Dana let out a moan. This dance repeated itself with Matt thrusting his hips a little harder each time. He was soon stabbing her with all his weight, holding her hips so she wouldn't shoot off the other side of the table. He watched her tits bounce with his every move. The woods were filled with the sound of skin slapping skin and Dana's loud moans.

In a matter of no time, Dana felt her body tensing. Matt felt her cunt clamping down on his mighty pole.

"You're about to cum," he chuckled. "C'mon, slut, cum for me. Show me again how a slut cums."

"Yes! Yes! Ohmyfuckinggawd, yes! Don't stop! Right there! Yes! That's it! Cummingggaaaaaahhhh!"

An Oklahoma twister tore through body with a vengeance. She thought she might levitate off the table if his grip and cock weren't keeping her down. Her back arched and her eyes closed. Her fingernails clawed the hard, wooden picnic table. Her cries to the heavens echoed off the trees. Matt continued to slam his meat into her slit all the while.

As her tremors slowed, she could feel the trembling of the massive hose sliding in and out of her.

"That was a good slut," Matt growled. "Now it's my turn."

"Yes! Yes! Fill my slutty pussy with your cum!"

"No no," he panted. "When we're all done, you're gonna be covered in cum, slut."

His throbbing grew stronger. "Yes! Oh yes! Shoot it all over me! Do it!"

Matt quickly pulled out and he began to stroke his throbbing me while Dana caressed her tits.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ggguuuuhhhhh!" With a grunt, a huge, thick stream shot out of hose like it had been shot out of a cannon. It shot across her stomach and into her cleavage. A second rope followed the same path, landing with a splat. He coaxed several more spurts to shoot out onto her stomach, where it began to pool.

Matt stepped back and admired his work. "Ha ha! How'd you like that, slut? Your whole body's gonna be covered in cum when we're done."

"Ohmagawd," she sighed. "That was amazing." She scooped several fingerfuls of the sticky substance off her stomach and into her mouth.

Matt stuck a finger into the jizz puddled on her stomach. "Now let's get this tight little ass of yours ready," he said in an evil tone.

The meaning of his words and the pressure on her sphincter hit her at the same time.

"My...my...you're not going to stick that thing in my ass!! You'll rip me apart!" She looked down at him. His horse cock was still hard! Panic raced through her mind.

He pressed harder. "No. Not yet."

His thick, slick finger slid through her sphincter and into her ass. Dana threw her head back and let out a loud, animalistic moan. Matt continued to slide his finger in and out of her forbidden zone until it loosened. She got used to the idea that she was going to take it in the ass one way or the other. She concentrated on opening her gates as wide as she could. Then she froze.

"Hi, Mom."

She snapped her head to the side to see me wearing a wide, evil grin, and not much else. Steve and Travis were with me, too. I filled them in on what was going on after the parking lot blow jobs. All three of us were standing there completely naked with raging hard ons pointed in her direction.

Panic and shock raced across Mom's face. "W-w-what are you doing here?!"

"I followed you. I knew something was up when you were in the sub shop alone. I figured you were meeting another young stud. Looks like I was right." I handed my phone to Matt. "It's time to fill this slut with cock. Make you record every bit of it."

"W-w-wait!" Mom cried out.

Steve and Travis climbed onto the picnic table. We grabbed Mom and lifted her onto the table as she protested. Steve laid down in front of her as I pushed her forward.

"Climb aboard, Mrs. A," Steve said with a smile.

Dana knew it was no use protesting. She did as requested and climbed over Steve until her still quaking cunt hovered over his pole. He held it study, waiting for her descent. She lowered herself down. The tip touched her puffy lips. A shiver ran up her spine. Her mind was racing.

"Goddamn, Mom, let's go! We don't have all day!" I had climbed onto the table and was stationed directly behind her. I grabbed her hips and shoved her down. Steve's hot knife slid through her stretched out pussy like it was butter.

"OH! Holy fuck! You sonofabitch!" she yelped.

I chuckled. "You said it, I didn't. Now bend forward," I said as I pushed her shoulders forward. She finally landed on her hands so she was on all fours. I slid in behind her and touched my cock's swollen head to her already warmed up rosebud.

"Wait! You're my son! You can't fuck your mother's ass!"

"You mean fuck my mother's ass...again? Ha!" I laughed. "Here I come, ready or not!"

"Wait! Wait!" My pole slid past her slickened sphincter and into her dark hole. Her back arched and her head flew back. "Ohmagawd! You motherfugggaaaaaaa!"

Her protest was quickly muffled when Travis slid his hard cock through her open mouth and down her throat. She gagged at the sudden intrusion but quickly began to take him down her throat with ease.

The three of us pounded away at Mom's three holes while Matt recorded the whole thing. He moved around, still naked, still hard, moving in, moving out, getting different angles.

"Man, this would make a great porn video. We could make a shit ton of money with this," Matt observed with a chuckle.

"Who knew your mom was such a slut?!" Travis asked as his rod slid in and out of her face.

"She's nothing but a cum loving cunt," I growled. She moaned and groaned as we talked.

"If I'd known that, I'd have given her the high hard one a long time ago!" Steve panted from underneath while she rode his cock like a pogo stick.

"I can't wait to tap that ass," Matt said.

"She's got a tight ass, that's for sure," I told him.

"Dude, she sucks dick like a pro! I don't know how much longer I can last!" Travis moaned.

"Fuck yeah! Give it to her, man! Wait! Let me get a close up!" Matt moved in and put the phone inches from Dana's face. The screen was filled with her flushed face and a cock sliding in and out of it.

"Here it comes! Here it comes! Ggggaaaaaaaa!" Travis grabbed the back of her head with both hands and held it steady. His balls bounced off her chin as his warm, thick spunk shot down the back of her throat.

Dana did the best she could to keep up with the volume he was spewing into her mouth. "So much cum!" she thought. Overflow cum oozed out the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

Travis finally emptied his ball sack and pulled out of my mom's mouth. He crawled off the table and slumped onto the bench seat. "Two blow jobs in one day? What an awesome fucking day!" he thought.

"Fuck, man! Her cunt is clamping down on me like a vise grip!" Steve cried out.

I felt her sphincter tighten, too. Her breathing was becoming labored.

"Don't you fuckers stop! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty pussy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohmagawd! Cumming! Cumming! Cummmggggggaaaaaaahhhhh!"

It felt like a California earthquake rumbling through her body. Dana moaned and groaned and cursed the heavens while her body trembled and gripped the foreign objects filling her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Dude! Oh fuck! Huuuugggghhhhh!" Steve gripped her hips and drove his stick into her as hard and deep as he could.

"That's it! That's it! Fill my slutty cunt with your cum!" Dana exclaimed, cheering him on. She felt the warmth as it filled her honeypot.

I pulled my throbbing cock out of Mom's ass when Steve's thrusts finally slowed. I climbed off the table and Mom wearily climbed off of Steve and backed herself off the table. She thought it was over.

Matt had handed the phone to Travis when he first climbed off the table. Matt grabbed Dana by the arms and stopped her before she was able to get far.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked as he pushed her back to the table.

"Wait. What?" she asked confused.

"Your boy loosened your ass up for me. You don't think I'm gonna let the opportunity to fuck your ass just walk away, do you?"

Dana got another look at the major league bat Matt was swinging between his legs. It looked even bigger than it did before!

"You can't be serious about shoving that...that...thing up my ass!"

"Bend over and I'll show you how serious I am," Matt said with a chuckle as he pushed her towards the edge of the picnic table, where I was already sitting.

Matt forcefully bent her at the waist. Her hands landed on either side of me. My still throbbing cock nearly slapped her on the face. She looking up at me and my wicked grin.

"What the fuck are you grinning about?" she asked angrily.

"You're gonna suck my cock while Matt fucks you in the ass. We can't let everybody hear you scream while he splits you in half, you know?" The other guys laughed at the comment.

"That's not going in my mouth! It...it...it was in my ass!"

"Hey, I wiped it off...on your shirt," I said laughing.

"You little bas...hey!"

Matt was pressing the top of his tree against her gaped rosebud. "Better lift your ass and relax," he said with a grin.

"You...you...fuck!"

He pressed harder. The purple helmet of his massive soldier started to slide past her sphincter.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Holy fuck!" Dana cried as the beast began to slide inside her.

"Ohmyfuckinggodggggaaaaaa!!"

I grabbed the back of her head and roughly shoved it down. Her open mouth swallowed my pulsing pole and took it down her throat in one gulp.

To his credit, Matt took it easy on her, at least for the first few pumps. Eventually he began to pump at her ass with earnest. She felt like he was driving his rod all the way into her stomach. Meanwhile, Travis was going back and forth with the video with close ups of Matt's massive meat sliding in and out of her ass and my member giving my mom a good throat fuck. You could actually see her throat take the shape of my cock every time it dove in.

Mom was giving long, low moans each time Matt drove his trunk into her ass while I molested her tits. I pinched and tweaked her gumdrop-size nipples, occasionally bringing a muffled squeal from her.

Suddenly, Matt gave her a reach around. He jammed two of his beefy fingers into her soaked slit. His thumb pressed her love button at the same time. Mom just about came out of her skin at the sudden entry. She emitted a loud, muffled scream from the balls of her feet. She would've come off my pole if I hadn't had both hands on the back of her head.

Almost immediately, her body went into convulsions. She screamed and moaned as loud as she could. Two thunderbolts had raced up through her thighs and crashed into her cunt. Electricity like she'd never known lit up her body. For the first time in her life, she squirted down Matt's shaft as she came for the fourth time.

He felt the warmth hit his balls. "Ha ha ha!! You didn't tell me your mom was a squirter!" he said above her moans and groans. She was driving her hips back into him, actually trying to take as much of him in as possible.

"No shit?!" I said surprised. "It's news to me!"

Travis moved in trying to catch the last of her squirts on video. "This video's gonna be fuckin' great!"

I was close as it was. Knowing we had made Mom squirt like that finished me off. "Here I go! Uuuuuggghhhhhaaaaa!"

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" she groaned. She took one hand off the table and stroked my shaft until I grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face into my lap and held it there. My pulsing muscle dumped the last of my juices down her throat. She began to cough and gag. My cock was stuck in her throat. Her eyes started to water. Bubbles of cum and saliva appeared around the shaft my cock. Her head started to spin. Between the orgasm she was still coming down from and the lack of oxygen she thought she was going to pass out.

When I felt like I had given her all I had I released her head. She quickly lifted her face up and removed me from her mouth. She looked back at Matt. She began to intentionally clamp down on the shaft that was gliding in and out of her ass.

"C'mon, you bastard! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Sweat was rolling off Matt's face and falling onto the top of her ass.

He pulled out and grabbed his tree trunk tight. 'On your knees, bitch!" he growled.

Mom spun around and dropped to her knees. Before she dropped, I got a good look at her. I had never seen an asshole gaped like that. Not in the movies, not in magazines. Nor have I since. It was the goddamndest thing I've ever seen!

She fell to her knees in front of Matt. She held her firm 38DDs and shook them at him.

"C'mon, you fuck! Let me see you cum!"

"Open wide, slut," he commanded. She did as told while still shaking her tits at him.

Matt chuckled as he pumped his meaty hose hard and fast. Then, with a grunt, a thick, white rope shot out. It splattered against her chin and across the front of her throat. A second shot rang out, this time hitting it's mark. It landed square on her tongue, turning It from a sexy shade of red to a sexy shade of milky white. A third rope shot into her mouth. Smaller spurts sprang out, landing on top of her breasts. She finally opened her mouth as wide as possible and took him in. I thought she would have to dislocate her jaw to accomplish that task.

He was so thick she was only able to take a few inches of him in. She sucked the head and stroked the long, throbbing shaft with both hands.

"Motherfuck!" Matt shouted. "I've never had anyone take me into their ass and then suck me dry!" He looked at me with shock and awe. "Your mom is the biggest fucking slut I've ever met, you lucky fucking bastard!"

She finally removed him from her face and proudly looked up at him. She opened her mouth to show him a mouthful of sticky white spunk. She closed her mouth and took a big gulp. With a twinkle in her eye, she opened her mouth again, showing she had swallowed his load.

Matt shook his head. "Un-fucking-believable," he moaned.

Steve, Travis, and I had already dressed. We turned to leave.

"See ya at home, Mom," I said laughing.

"We have got to post this online!" Travis exclaimed.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Mom screamed.

"If you do, make sure you give me top billing," Matt said in an evil chuckle.

"I swear to God!" Mom was practically apoplectic. "And if you fuckers think any of this is going to happen again, you're sorely mistaken!"

"I think you're the one that's gonna be sore, Mrs. A," Steve said laughing.

"Never! Again! I hope you enjoyed it because never again!" she shouted at us.

"Yeah, we'll see, Mom. We'll see," I shouted back at her over my shoulder.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers
12