My Moms a Cum Dumpster!?

Story Info
Part 1 of the story of how Pauls mom became a cum dumpster.
2k words
4.04
45.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the story of how my mom turned into the teams personal cum dumpster.

----EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS OF LEGAL AGE of 18 and up--------

Let's start off with me. My name is Paul, I'm undersized in the height department compared to my respective teammates who easily tower over me but I think when it comes to the regular world I think I bold pretty well at 5'6".

I'm 18 with brown wavy hair and a sleek but muscular physique that years of training have helped me perfect to my liking. (not too buff but not a shrimp) I'm a senior in highschool and it's my last year, me and my teammates on the basketball team are anticipating the final game of our highschool careers; the Midwest state championship something that we've all been dreaming about since we first enrolled in this school as freshman.

I should probably introduce my friends/teammates: theirs Big John standing at 6'10" he has broad shoulders, dirty blonde hair farmer tanned white skin and a bit of a dad bod. He's our starting center, he's always been the loveable giant idiot of the group, but what he lacks in mental fortitude he more than makes up for it in being a kind and gentle soul, then there's Mark he's our power forward standing at 6'8" he has slightly less broad (but still broad nonetheless) shoulders, red hair, pasty white skin, and is the most muscular of the group he's really a part time hooper his true love is football as he's also out schools starting tight end. He's the enforcer of the group nobody messes with him and nobody messes with us due to our association with him, he's known to have a bit of a mean streak since he's always getting in to lots of fights (and usually coming out in top) but he loved us and we loved him.

Then theirs our small forward Terrance A.K.A slim he's 6'7" and lean he's the least muscular of the team, he's black, has a clean temple fade every time you see him and a pencil thin mustache that he's been trying to grow since freshman year.

Then last but not least we have Will at the two guard position he's about 6'4" and lean but with a little muscular definition, he has brown hair, and being Italian he has a nice olive tanned skin and is usually alway butting heads with Terrance over who has the best shoe game.

As the championship day approaches we were met with a surprise by our coach Anthony Lawson a tall older white gentleman standing at 6'11" with a slight gut but still enough muscle definition to see he's played his fair share of basketball before. He walked with a slight limp caused by soreness from his professional career overseas in Australia he approaches us in our locker room stating

"Alright boys gotta but of a surprise for you"

"Big John being an idiot isn't much of a surprise" Mark slyly remarked as the whole room started to laugh out loud including coach who couldn't help but join in.

"Hey at least I'm not a nasty ginger" john retorted as the rooms laughter erupted again

" alright settle down, enough of that" coach calming down now, stated firmly.

"I wanted to announce that for this year's championship game we are going to be afforded the luxury of being able to stay in a hotel right outside the arena for the week"

"WHAT NO WAY-" I said shocked

"WHERE DID WE FIND THE MONEY FOR A HOTEL!" Will shouted confusingly

"IS THE ROOM SERVICE FREE" Big John, Terrance, and mark shouted in unison

"Alright alright calm down" coach said firmly as we settled into the news we were just given

"The district financial team was able to lend us a couple extra bucks along with a very generous donation from a very wealthy benefactor by the name of Larry bird."

The entire room started to erupt into a sea of incoherent sounds of joy and excitement with the occasional "NO WAY!" And "HELL YAH!!" See in Plainfield Indiana there's two things that'll get us going: a new grocery store being put in, and the mere mention of Larry legend. So to hear coach say that he donated to us meant that he actually knows us, US!? THE PLAINFIELD HAWKS!? To say it was a dream come true for all of us would be an understatement.

"Alright stop jumping up and down like a bunch a' sissy's" coach stated knocking us out of our excitement high and back down to reality

"There's one issue, the district requires us to have at least one chaperone for this type of event, any ideas fellas?"

"Ooh I can ask my dad- wait nevermind he works that week there's no way he's gonna be able to take off" Terrance stated sadly

"I can ask my mom-" big John stated before being cut off by coach

"Maybe it's best if she doesn't chaperone, don't want a repeat of last year do we John?"

"Yah your right" John said in a whiny tone

Just a little back story, last year John's mom was tasked with chaperoning out trip to the museum but ended up day drinking and ruining a couple exhibits by confusing them with bathrooms.

"Paul why don't you just ask your mom we all know that's what it's going to come down to" mark said annoyingly. My mom was your average suburban mom she stood at about 5'4", medium length brunette hair, and was really pretty... I know that was a short description but it stopped me from using another word to describe her, something that Terrance once said which haunts me to this day... A "Pawg" he said it means "phat ass white girl." As much as I fought back on that word and told him to take it back it sparked something in me. Ever since that day I've viewed my sweet and kind mother in a different light. I started to notice her curves and how her silk robe would sit just under her taut ass, how every pair of pants she owned would cling to her leaving very little to the imagination, how every time she walked her butt cheeks would alternate going up and down mesmerizing any pervy onlookers (including myself). Snapping out of my trip down memory lane I finally stated

"Fine I'll ask but if I catch any one of you looking at my mom I'm going to knock the plaque off all of your teeth, got it?"

"Yessir sergeant pipsqueak sir" mark said sarcastically as he put his fingers to his forehead like an army private, which drew laughter from the rest of the team now all joining in on the joke standing at attention

"Alright fellas that's enough" coach belted out trying to diminish their crass jokes

"Paul we'd all really appreciate it if your mom could help us out, she'd get her own separate room and everything" coach stated and with that we departed and left for home.

Entering my house I was met with the aroma of moms famous chicken pot pie along with some old school Madonna playing in the background. Mom liked to play music while she cooked and said that it made her feel like she's dancing rather than cooking.

"Welcome home champ" my dad said from his favorite chair the recliner in the living room

"We'll I haven't won yet so save the champ until after next week-" as I said those final words my face was suddenly engulfed in a soft warm fleshy pillow from mom who gave me a hug.

"OH hush now my baby's a champ whether he wins or loses" she said comfortingly

"Mom we talked about this" I said muffled by her soft tits.

"Right sorry" she said releasing me from her more than motherly hug. See mom has one flaw (if you could call it that) she's TOO loving she'll give out hugs and kisses to just about anyone if they ask her for it. One time she gave the mailman a hug just because she felt bad that he had to work in the summertime heat, long story short he left feeling more than "satisfied" with moms famous hugs. Knowing this I told her a while ago about how when she shows me affection in front of my friends it can get kind of embarrassing and she promised she'd try to "tone it down".

"It's okay, I guess" I said settling into one of the dining room chairs

"I do have a question to ask you thoe"

"What's up" she said laying the pastry sheet over the pan of chicken filling

"So as you know the championship game is coming up and it's in the pacers arena-"

"I KNOW!! I'm so proud of you, I know your gonna do amazing honey" she said cheerfully cutting me off

"Thanks mom" I said looking lovingly into her eyes

"But besides that the school is gifting us a free all expense paid stay at the hotel next to the arena"

"That's great honey but I'm confused on why you're telling me, isn't your dad the one that usually signs your permission slips?" Mom said inquisitively

"Right but this time there's no permission slip but we do need a chaperone and me and the guys were wondering if you could help us out?"

"I don't know honey, are you sure you want your lame old mom tagging along?" She said

"Are you kidding me they practically begged to have you, the whole team loves you. Your the coolest parent of the group" I said encouraging her

"Well....alright if it's ok with you guys then yah it'll be fun" she said blushing at my compliments

As the night winded down and dinner finished we all settled into our rooms for the night and drifted to sleep. I was suddenly awoken in the middle of the night to the sounds of wood creaking and low grunts. It became louder and louder so I decided to check it out as I creeped out of my bedroom. I followed the sound to my parent's bedroom where their door was slightly ajar. What I saw sent shockwaves through my body that culminated in a heat emitting from my pelvic area. As I gazed upon my dad missionary plowing into my mother, his penis disappearing into her pink slit. With the only noises being my dads low and grizzled "ugh ugh ugh" as his pelvis slapped against moms filling the room with the sounds of slapping. As I continued watching I wondered why mom wasn't making any noise (as dad was giving it to her pretty hard) I looked closer and saw her mouth being gagged with my dads gym underwear!

His favorite sweaty pair that he always wears to the gym to work out in. I knew when he used it cause you could smell it from the clothing hamper, and my mother was now laying there eyes squinted letting out muffled grunts and whimpers behind my dads sweaty gym underwear seemingly enjoying this rough pounding and degradation.

All of a sudden I hear "take it you fat slut, yah suck on my sweaty underwear you fucking whore" my dad gritted through his teeth as he now placed both hands firmly around her neck slamming even harder into my mother.

"I think..I think... I'm gonna...fuuuuuuck" and with that my dad quickly pulled out of my moms warm pink gash and rose above her with his dick hovering over her face as he let out a loud "FUUCK!!!" And with that he came on her face ropes piling on her face and tits. Then as he settled back into bed panting he said "make sure you wash my underwear I need it for the gym tomorrow evening" then as if nothing happened my mom said "will do!" Cheerfully.

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears was my sweet caring mother really that much of a slut...

To Be Continued...