All Comments on 'My Moms a Cum Dumpster!?'

by Blips4chips

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm12 months ago

Not a big fan of the "I'm the smallest and weakest amongst all the males in my life, so I'm happy with watching"-theme in the first place, but the typos and bad grammar really killed the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

please don't continue.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please quit writing.

Terrible story, terrible description, terrible plot. Not relatable or believable at all. Your writing style is atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i agree....find an editor PULEEEEESE

Time4LuvTime4Luv12 months ago

It was ok except it would have been better if dad had left or died. Leaving only mom and son, for his 18th bday she gave him a BJ and they became lovers. Then the team saw him sneak into her room and heard sex sounds. To keep them quiet she had a gang bang...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Poor grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Don't pay attention to the other comments - it was enjoyable and would love a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Now you got big shoes to fill as this was way to short...

Blips4chipsBlips4chips12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments I know the grammar and mistakes are pretty bad I honestly just put this out because I was inspired by this one story that I can’t find the name of, so if you guys can help me that’d be awesome. It’s about this guy who’s parents have to live with him while his wife’s in the hospital pregnant and he ends up fucking the mom and then the dad ends up fucking three sons wife and it has multiple parts. Any ideas?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Didn't care for it no incest!!!!!!!!!!! a 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pls write the 2 ch, this is good story

fifarafa15fifarafa1512 months ago

Good start to what I hope will be continued story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous