My Mom's a Slut?

Story Info
Tommy didn't expect to see his Mom in a gang bang.
4.2k words
4.41
34.9k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,477 Followers

Tommy had been travelling for the last two years around Australia and Asia. He wasn't due back for another 6 months but he decided to cut his time short and surprise his Mom. He landed back on a Tuesday. He had arranged for his uncles and aunts to take his Mom out for a meal on Saturday night where he was going to arrive and surprise her.

He just had to kill a few days until then.

Tommy crashed at his friend David's place who lived two hours away from his Mom so that there was no way he would accidentally bump into her, a perfect plan... or so he thought.

"What are you up to today?" Tommy asked when he stepped out of the spare bedroom on Friday morning.

"Going this new club tonight if you want to come with some of the guys from work?" David replied.

"Nice, where is it?" Tommy asked.

His two years away had been one none stop party and just having a few days sitting in, doing nothing was driving him crazy.

"A place called the Bellhouse Bar," David said, putting some bread into the toaster, "I should warn you though, it's a bit rowdy."

"Rowdy how?" Tommy asked.

"It's kind of a sex club," David explained, "hard to explain without actually seeing it, men and woman of all kinds go there just to fuck each other."

Tommy's eyes lit up when he heard this. He was always pretty good at getting girls and something about girls when they travel loosened them up even more. Tommy had more sex in the last two years than he thought he would in his entire life!

"Sounds like my kinda place." Tommy said with a giant smile.

"Good, set off around 8pm?" David asked.

"Bit early that isn't it?" Tommy replied.

"It's just the kind of place it is, more time for fucking I guess." David said and Tommy laughed.

What better way to settle in back in England than fucking someone, he thought.

He spent most of the rest of the day doing a home work out, ironing his outfit and just getting ready for the night out.

When 8pm he was dressed in a black shit, black jeans, his hair was done perfectly and he headed out.

"So, how long have you been going this place?" Tommy asked in the taxi.

"Only been a couple of times," He replied, "Every time though I've fucked at least 2 girls, it's nuts."

"Fucking hell, I definitely need a shag." Tommy said with a laugh.

When they got there David's work mates were outside waiting. There were five of them, no one Tommy had met before but they all seemed like nice enough lads. All around the same age of 26.

"Right then boys, should we go in?" Jamie, the highest ranking person in the office out of them said.

They boys cheered in agreement and headed in.

Instantly Tommy's eyes hot open at what he saw. Considering it was only 8pm he couldn't believe it. There were men and women of all ages in there, a lot of them were half naked! He saw a handful of people crawling on all fours, some with collar and leashed on.

"What the hell is this place?" Tommy asked to himself.

They headed to the bar to get a drink when Tommy's head carried on spinning. He saw a girl, couldn't be older than 18, sucking a big, black man's cock right at the bar.

Tommy nudged David and leaned into his ear to be heard over the music.

"Does all this just happen out in the open?" He asked and nodded to the young girl sucking the black man's cock.

"Oh yeah," David said, "sometimes they come up to you and just ask if you want a blowjob, it's fucking amazing."

"I can't believe it." Tommy said in amazement.

"I know right," David said, "Sometimes guys offer as well but I'm not really into that shit."

Yeah, definitely not that, Tommy thought.

One of David's mates got the first round in and Tommy sat down, sipped at his beer and just looked around at this amazing place.

As a crowd it was hard to see what was happening, but when Tommy focused on one spot a time he saw sexual acts going on all around him.

He saw things like an older looking woman getting spit roasted in one of the booths, a man sucking another mans dick on the dancefloor and the best of all, two stunning women on the stage at the far side of the club 69ing!

The more Tommy looked around, the more turned on he was getting.

I definitely need to fuck someone.

Tommy stayed there just watching for a little while, chatting to David and his mates. Three of which eventually got led away by women, supposed to fuck them.

Tommy found himself getting a little jealous, he was in desperate need to fuck someone when... a girl caught his eye.

She looked to be in her 20s, long blonde hair, slim, a cute smile. And she was looking back at him. Tommy smiled at her and she smiled back.

Considering how most people in this place looked this girl was dressed rather ordinary for a club. She had a dress on, although it was pretty short and tights which Tommy loved.

Before he knew it, she was walking over to him.

It can't be this easy, Tommy thought as she headed over.

"Hey," She shouted over the loud music but he could tell how delicate her voice was, "I'm Sara."

"Tommy!" He replied.

"I saw you looking at me." She said with a flirtatious smile.

"It's hard not to." Tommy said.

Sara had already leant in close and Tommy could smell her intoxicating perfume, filling his senses and driving his sexual urges further.

"You look tanned, have you been away?" She asked.

"I just got back from travelling." Tommy said to her.

She leant even closer so that their bodies were touching. If she moved a little more Tommy knew she would then feel his hard cock poking through his jeans.

"Sounds fun." She replied.

Just as Tommy was about to make his move this girl made hers first. Leaning in, Tommy felt her soft, delicate lips press against his.

I owe David for bringing me here! Tommy thought as he started to make out with this girl.

His hands went to her back before lowering down and grabbing her firm ass.

"Mmm." Sara moaned into his mouth.

Her tongue was soft, gently pressing against his. Then when she pressed her hips forward and against Tommy's cock he felt his entire body twitch.

"Do you want to go somewhere more private?" She asked when she broke the kiss.

Tommy was just about to reply when something tugged on his shoulder. He was turned around and saw David smiling at her.

"Dude, you have to come into this other room now!" He said.

"I'm a little busy." Tommy replied and nodded back at the smiling girl.

Then, David leant in to whisper in Tommy's ear.

"Mate, trust me, this is better." He said.

Tommy looked back at this girl.

Am I really considering leaving a sure thing? Then he looked at David who nodded, a seriousness in his eyes, Fuck sake.

He looked back at Sara and leant into her ear.

"Two seconds, I just need to help my mate with something." He told her, hoping that if whatever David wanted to show him wasn't very good then she may still be here.

"Don't be too long." She replied.

Tommy then grabbed David and let him lead the way.

"This better be worth it." Tommy shouted in his ear.

"Mate, trust me," David said, "I've never seen someone this slutty."

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked back.

"This woman," David shouted back, "You just have to see her."

Tommy walked through the club with David, through a curtain door that led into a hallway and finally through another door.

As soon as it opened Tommy's could hear the obvious sound of a woman moaning.

They stepped in and to be fair, Tommy couldn't believe it.

There was this woman, she had to be in her 40s at least, on all fours, completely naked and getting spit roasted by two guys as nearly 10 men stood around her.

What the hell is going on in here?

"Who is it?" Tommy asked.

The woman was facing away from her and had a cock in her mouth so all Tommy could see was her hot, tight body, big, heavy tits and her pussy getting fucked from behind.

"I dunno," David replied, "apparently she's been here for three hours getting absolutely fucked by any guy who wants her."

"Fucking hell!" Tommy replied in shock.

"I know, look at her, hot as fuck as well," David said, "who knew women could be such whores."

Tommy looked at her again, her long, brunette hair thrashing around as she got fucking from both ends.

Tommy had never been in a gang bang before, but at that moment, he was glad he left Sara for this.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" The woman kept moaning over and over.

It soon became obvious that she couldn't properly moan because of the cock down her throat.

"Have you fucked her yet?" Tommy asked his friend.

"No, there's a que," David replied, "There's three more before me."

"How long until I can get in there?" Tommy asked.

"After me there are two more, then you can jump in," David said and then pointed over to a blackboard, "Just go write your name on there."

As Tommy walked over to the list of names of people waiting to fuck her, he saw that the list had already had many, many names on! Too many for Tommy to count in a quick moment but he knew this woman had been well and truly fucked!

"More! Give me more cock!" He heard the woman scream in pure lust.

Little slut, Tommy thought and laughed to himself. If he wasn't midway through writing his name onto the board he may have recognised her voice.

The sound of someone spanking her over and over echoed around the room.

"Take that cock you little whore!" A man grunted.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck this whore!" The woman shouted again.

She mustn't have a cock in her mouth, Tommy realised.

He wrote his name down quickly and turned, wanting to see this little old slag properly. But as he turned, his entire world seemed to freeze.

Mom?!

Just as he realised, a new cock thrusted into her open mouth.

"Mmmmm!" His Mom moaned as she wrapped her lips around this big cock.

Tommy just stood there with his mouth wide open, his whole world suddenly turned upside down as he watched her getting spit roasted.

He couldn't believe it, the woman he found so sexy, the woman that had been fucked by god knows how many men was his own Mom!

In his moment of pure shock he couldn't help but keep staring at her. Her perfect, firm body, her big tits bouncing as she got fucked, the sounds of her wild moans.

Tommy's cock then twitched again in his jeans.

"Glllgg!" He then heard his Mom gag, "gllg..gllg..glllgg!"

Over and over the cock in her mouth was hammering down her throat. Tommy was amazing that his Mom was taking it fully down, his big balls slapping against her chin.

What should I do? Tommy thought, he knew it was wrong, he was getting turned on by watching his own Mom getting used like a whore... but at the same time, he was so fucking turned on!

In his daze he walked over to David, grateful that this friend had never actually met his Mom before so he wouldn't know it's her.

"Here you go mate." David said and handed Tommy a condom, "we all have to use them, sucks but she gets to make the rules."

"She does?" Tommy asked, still confused.

"Yeah, when she booked this room she gets to decide what goes on." David explained.

"And what is that?" Tommy asked, watching the man behind gripping his Mom's hips and fucking her harder and harder.

"Everyone where's condoms," David said, "no anal, but other than that she wants as much cock as to be degraded as much as possible."

Is this really my Mom? Tommy thought.

The cock in her mouth pulled out and Tommy saw a pile of spit fall down her chin and her gasp loudly.

"You like this you pathetic little whore?" The man who was fucking her mouth asked.

"Yeeeess!" Tommy's Mom moaned out, "Use me! Fuck me like a dirty slut! Ruin my cunt!"

Tommy couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, she was always so conservative and he had never even heard her swear before.

The more he watched, the more he became to see his Mom in a new, sexual light. Knowing that she wasn't aware of his presence made Tommy feel more relaxed watching his Mom take cock after cock.

"I'm about to cum you fucking whore!" The man fucking her from behind shouted out.

The cock in her mouth pulled out, leaving a trail of spit from Tommy's Moms mouth to his dick.

"Cum for me! Cum from my tight, little, slutty cunt!" She begged.

"Fuuckk yeah!" The man fucking grunted and Tommy knew that he was filling his condom with cum thanks to his own mother.

Tommy knew he should leave, what's the harm in watching a little longer... she doesn't know I'm here.

The man behind his Mom pulled out and another quickly followed.

"Ready bitch?" He asked and spanked her firm ass.

"Yes! Fuck me! I want all of your cock to fucking destroy my whore pussy!" She begged just before both of her mouth and pussy were filled again.

Another man walked over and started to maul at her tits, grabbing, squeezing, each touch making her moan even more.

Her ass was bright red, clearly she had been spanked a lot but again, she seemed to love it. Her hair was frizzy and you could see spit dripping down her chin.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" She started to scream, "Don't fucking stop! Don't! Fucking! STOOOOPPPP FUUUCCKK MEEEEEEE!!"

Oh my god!

Tommy nearly came in his jeans as he watched his Mom orgasm around the big cock that was impaling into her again and again.

As she kept on moaning the man in front shoved his entire cock down her throat. He fucked her face like that for twenty seconds until he grunted and Tommy knew she had made another man cum.

"Hey up," David said and slapped Tommy's back, "Looks like I'm up!"

Tommy just watched, more turned on than ever as his friend moved to front of his Mom. He pulled out his cock, rolled a condom on top and then started to slap it around her face.

Tommy saw his Mom sticking out her tongue trying to catch it.

"You really love being treated like a slut don't you?" David asked as he kept slapping her face with his cock.

"I do! I really fucking do!" She moaned, "Please give it to me!"

I can't believe she's like this! Has she always been like this?

Finally, Tommy watched as his Mom wrapped her lips around his friends cock and started to bob up and down the best she could. When the man behind her fucked her, her body rocked and she took David's cock deeper down her throat.

Alright, don't want to risk it too much, Tommy thought, After David's cum I'll go.

So Tommy stayed stood there, desperately wanting to touch his hard cock as he watched his Mom getting spit roasted over and over. Her moans, the way her body moved, it was like nothing Tommy had ever seen before.

Almost at the same time David and the guy behind her came.

"Thanks for that slag." David laughed and pulled his jeans up.

It took seconds before Tommy saw two new men take position in front and behind her.

Okay, maybe just one more, then I'll go.

Once again Tommy found himself in a trance as he watched his Mom moan and scream like a dirty whore.

For ten minutes he stood, watching as she got spanked, her tits got pulled and twisted, her pussy and mouth got fucked. All the time he was as hard as a rock.

Then, the man in her pussy came.

He pulled out and everyone stayed still for a moment as his Mom bobbed up and down on the cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" She kept moaning.

"Alright, who's next?" Someone shouted over by the blackboard, "Tommy?"

Tommy's heart stopped, please don't say she heard that!

But as he looked at his Mom she was far too distracted sucking that dick.

"Go on mate, have fun." Someone said and patted Tommy's back, he turned and saw one of David's work mates.

As if in a mind of his own Tommy walked over to his Mom until he was right behind her. Looking down at her curvy, firm ass, he could see her dripping wet pussy and even her tight looking asshole.

He couldn't stop himself from reaching over and gently resting his hand against her ass cheek, fuck she felt soft.

"Just shove it in me! Fuck me like a dirty bitch!" His Mom shouted before swallowing back down the cock in front of her.

She has no idea it's me, Tommy thought, Oh god, what am I doing?

But even as he argued in his head about what he was about to do, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. Opening the condom packed, her rolled it over his 6 inch, thick, hard dick.

Am I seriously doing this?

A question he kept thinking as he lined up his head with his Mom's soaking wet, desperate pussy.

Fuck it.

Tommy grabbed her hips and in one hard, deep thrust he went balls deep into his own Mom's cunt.

"Fuuucckk yeeeesss!" His Mom cried out, "Fuck that's deep! Fuck me! Fuck your whore!"

I can't fucking believe this!

SPANK!

Tommy slapped his Mom's ass as hard as he could and listened to her cries of pleasure. Well, too late to turn back now.

He slowly pulled his cock back, watching her dripping pussy grip around him until just the head was left, then he enjoyed a slow, delicious push forward.

"Go on man!" Someone shouted, "Fucking give it to her!"

Tommy laughed, if only they knew they were watching incest right now!

And with that, Tommy started to properly thrust in and out of his Mom's cunt.

"Mmm! Mmmmm! MMMMMM!" She kept moaning over and over around the cock in her mouth.

Tommy looked up and saw the guy fucking her mouth smiling at him.

His instincts started to kick in, like he was fucking some slutty one night stand. He reached forward and grabbed her big, heavy tits and pinched her hard nipples.

"Oooh fuck yes baby!" She moaned out, "Fuck Mommy's little cunt!"

Tommy panicked when she said that.

"Ha!" Someone laughed, "Dirty little whore has been calling herself Mommy all night!"

Tommy let out a sigh of relief and carried on playing with her tits.

Fuck her tits are perfect!

Tom was fucking his Mom faster and deeper as her grabbed and played with her tits. Then he came back up and slapped her ass again.

"Bounce back slut!" Tommy shouted before even realising what he said.

Fuck! Please don't recognise my voice!

But in a heartbeat, his Mom started to fuck herself against his cock, seemingly not realising it was her son.

Fuck that feels good! I can't believe my Mom has such a tight pussy!

Her hips were moving back and forth, engulfing his cock perfectly every time. Tommy was in heaven and had to fight to hold in his moans, something his Mom wasn't doing.

"Mmmm fuck yes! Fuck I love your cock!" She moaned out.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" The man in front of her said.

He gripped her brunette hair and shoved his entire cock down her throat.

"Gllllgggg!" She gagged.

Tommy had a sense to defend his Mom, however that would risk her finding out she was getting fucked by her son. No, he had to stay silent and just enjoy it.

"Gllg! Glllgg! Glllg! Gllg!" She gagged over and over as the man fucked her face with no mercy.

"Fuuckk I'm cumming bitch!" The guy in her mouth moaned and Tommy watched him twitch and roar as he came.

The whole time he kept sliding his cock in and out of his Mom, loving every second of it. He loved looking at her tight, smooth pussy stretching around his cock as he went balls deep over and over.

Then when he looked up he saw that no one was in front of her and panic hit Tommy. He prayed to god that she wouldn't take this opportunity to turn her head and see the man fucking her. Tommy knew that the longer she went without a cock in her mouth, the more likely she would see him. But he couldn't tell someone to fuck her mouth because that would risk her hearing his voice.

So he did what he thought was best, fucking her hard enough to distract her.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,477 Followers
12