My Mom's a Slut?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh fuckk yes! You're so fucking deep baby!" She moaned out.

SPANK! Tommy slapped her ass again and watched it shake.

Her head slightly moved and Tommy took action. Reaching forward her gripped his Mom's hair and yanked it back.

"FUUUCK YES!" She cried out, he pulled it back enough so her head was looking up but she couldn't move to see him, "Fuck me! Fuck me like the dirty bitch I am!"

How is this my mom?

Tommy kept fucking her, yanking her hair and slapping her ass over and over. But still no one had stepped up to fuck her mouth. But as he kept fucking her, his lust was taking over his panic of her realising who it was.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! You're gonna make me cum again!" She moaned.

Letting go of her hair, Tommy gripped her hips and really fucked her as deep and as hard as possible. He was slamming his body against her, listening to their skin slap together.

"YEEEES! Fuck me! Fuuucck meee!" She kept moaning over and over.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Each spank forced a louder moan from his Mom's mouth.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming... oh fuck!" She moaned and then her back arched up, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!!"

He watched and listened to his own Mom cumming because he was fucking her. Her cunt clenched and twitched around his thick cock that kept firing in and out.

It was getting too much, Tommy knew he was about to cum as well.

"Oooh fuuucckk I lovvee ittt!!" She kept moaning.

OOOH FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!

Tommy grunted and bit his lip to stop from moaning louder as shot after shot of cum filled the condom inside of his mom's cunt.

"Cum for me baby!" She moaned back, "Cum because of this whore cunt!"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Tommy kept pumping in and out of her, gripping her hips harder as the biggest orgasm of his life made his entire body tremble.

With a few more thrusts, Tommy's orgasm finally ended and his cock started to go soft.

He looked up, saw the sweat on his Mom's back as she was still panting for air. Luckily she still hadn't turned around. So, Tommy took this opportunity.

He pulled out of her pussy and with his head down rushed out of the room. He didn't even put his cock away before he was out the door.

Then just as it was closing he heard the lads keep cheering.

"Right, ten guys left you dirty cunt." Someone laughed.

"Is that all?" His Mom then laughed back.

Heading back into the bar Tommy saw David chatting to Sara, the blonde he was flirting with before he fucked his Mom.

"Hey mate," David said as Tommy walked over, "How good was that?"

Tommy looked at Sara and smiled, at least no one knows I just fucked my Mom.

"Amazing," Tommy said, "Listen, I'm gonna head back, I'm knackered after that."

"Aww," Sara moaned and pouted, "Are you sure?"

"Maybe I'll see you here another time." Tommy said and rushed out the door.

He knew that his Mom still had ten more guys to get fucked by but he didn't want to risk anything. So he went back to David's place and collapsed onto the bed.

What on earth happened tonight? He thought, a million things running around in his head, since when was my Mom such a whore for cock? Since when did I want to fuck my Mom? And why was it the best orgasm I've had in my life?!

As Tommy kept pondering all these questions, wondering how long his Mom had been doing this, there were two main points that he was focusing on the most.

It's going to be strange seeing her at dinner tomorrow with all the family.

And.

I want to fuck my Mom again.

12