My Mom's a Submissive Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor thing. Massage his nuts like a good mommy, while I look for something else."

My mother's hand is lovingly caressing my scrotum and throbbing testicles. God I wish she would blow me right now.

"Here," says Rebecca as she holds out a handful of small plastic clothespins. My eyes bulge when Mom takes them and Rebecca adds, evenly, "On the skin of his balls."

It's not light under the tee shirt any more, it's darkness and stars I'm seeing behind my eyelids as the pins are applied. Mom's rubbing and pushing my thighs and keeping herself braced between my legs so I can't close them. Weirdly, I feel the urge to thrust my genitals upward toward these women, as if I'm thanking them for the agony. I want them to enjoy what they're doing to me, watching me writhe and endure for their pleasure.

"I'm sure you know where to them on his penis," Rebecca tells mom but I have no idea as she moves toward the underside of my purpled glans. And then comes an explosion of pain I'd never thought imaginable. I buck and fuck and try to shake the horrible clinging thing from my dick but it just makes the pain worse, so I collapse and howl into the ballgag.

"That's a good boy," Rebecca says. "A couple more biting the base of his dick should do it, mumsy, and then we'll leave him be." They hurt too but it's already too late, I'm crying and trying to breathe through the blubber snot in my nose.

"Over here, Carol, with your legs up" Rebecca says as she pats the leather on Dad's recliner. Mom walks over and knows what she wants. She sits, haltingly hikes her knees over the arms of the chair and presents her bald, pink pussy. The sight causes blood to surge into my agonized cock and another wave of pain ensues.

Mom's clit is bright red and swollen to twice its normal size. She's really getting off on this kinky scene. I like how the little skirt is framing the show going on between her thighs.

Rebecca leans down and scissors two fingers into my mother's vagina, then uses her thumb to tease at her clitoris. Mom's face and mouth make a wide-eyed O when it happens.

"How does it feel to spread like a slut and let a girl like me play with you, in front of your son? Tell us exactly."

"Please! I'm a cuh . . . I'm a slut. Please make me come. I want to come for you. He knows what I am. I've told you I'll do anything."

My mother's pitiful, needful voice is causing stabs of pain to shoot into my ears with each pounding pulse. It just worsens when Rebecca roughly masturbates my mother to a hip-pumping, groaning orgasm while I'm tied, gagged, clamped and pinned. I pump my hips with her and try to make myself come through the pain.

Rebecca looks over her shoulder at me and makes a maniacal grin as she works my mother over. I hope she's having fun. I hope she'll have more fun with me, alone on the couch. I don't care what.

Mom's orgasm subsides, eventually, and thank god she didn't squirt all over Dad's leather chair. Rebecca retrieves a huge fat dildo from the toy box and holds it in front of my mother's flushed face.

"Can you actually fuck yourself with this monster?"

With a frown my mother replies, "I used to be able to."

"Not sure now, huh? Hasn't your son done a good job of stretching that gaping mom-hole of yours? With all the fucking and fisting?"

My mother's eyes lock onto mine, across the room. Then she says, "Yes. I've led my son to abuse all of my slutty fuckholes. Please give me the dildo."

"This I gotta see," says Rebecca as she sits next to me on the couch. A little tap on my nuts makes me jerk, which just causes more pain. While Mom's jabbing and sliding and rotating the thing to get as much cunt juice on it as she can, my college fuckbuddy leans over and whispers in my ear, "Having fun yet?"

The head is halfway into my Mom's coursing vagina when Rebecca pulls off one of the nipple clamps. Pain erupts as the blood returns and I make some noise into the ball gag for Rebecca's pleasure. Moaning seems to help ride the pain, I notice. Realizing what happens when these things come off creates a rising dread for my dick and balls.

My mother's cunt is taking the enormous thing inside it now. Her lips stretch grotesquely as she stares upward, showing us what she'll do to punish herself for being an incestuous whore.

"Hell yeah," Rebecca says lowly before she yanks the other nipple clamp and quickly the clothespins from my balls. I scream into the gag.

"He loves watching his bad mommy fuck herself," she says to both of us.

Then we hear the front door slam. Rebecca jumps up and tell us, "Neither one of you move." I'm not going anywhere with my ankles tied, but I think she means don't close my legs. As if that would hide my painful erection anyway.

Quickly, Rebecca closes the lid on the toy box and strides toward the sound of the door. It's Dad walking in, of course. He sees Rebecca first and is distracted by her young face and body, like the lecherous dawg that he is. And then he looks over her and sees me and Mom.

"Mr. Hallihan! I'm so glad to meet you," Rebecca says sweetly as she slides her body under one of his arms, pressing herself against his torso. Dad involuntarily wraps her closer as he mock-gasps in surprise at the scene in his living room.

Mom laconically rolls her head toward them and keeps slowly fucking the monster dildo into her cunt. I, however, am apoplectic about Dad seeing me cuffed and gagged with clothespins torturing my dick. He left me in charge as "master," supposedly.

"I just love older men," Rebecca purrs as she runs her hands over Dad's broad chest. "Give me kiss and I'll give you a lot more." He eyes the situation cautiously, curiously, looks down into Rebecca's eyes and hears her say more forcefully, "Kiss me."

So he leans down to Rebecca's tipped up mouth and does it. Tentatively, and then Rebecca's got him. I know how she can kiss when she wants to. Dad's eyes close and he's lost immediately in what she can do with her lips and tongue. I watch Rebecca's hand drift toward his crotch to grab his junk (her favorite move) and then she clamps down. I'm thinking nut squeezer, the tease, but apparently not.

"What the hell is this?" she snaps as she breaks away, still clutching my father by his crotch. Dad's got apprehension all over his face. He looks past Rebecca to my mother, who shows him this contented smile.

Rebecca steps off, crosses her arms and tells Dad, "Drop those pants and show me, right now." He blinks at her, like his brain is completely malfunctioning.

"Do it!"

So I watch my father undo his belt and watch his smartass eyes soften as he looks at glowering Rebecca and then he unzips and opens his pants.

My dad is wearing a pair of lacy pink panties. I can hear Mom picking up the pace with that dildo.

"Really? James' jock dad is really just a panty sissy?"

Dad's pained, humiliated face looks like he's going to squirt in those panties, listening to this hot college girl berate him. He's frozen there, holding his slacks open, displaying his feminized underwear.

"For fuck's sake. Get 'em all the way off."

Down go the trousers and Dad has to fumble with his shoes, which elicits a terse "Hurry up, you fucking sissy," until the pants in the family are eventually, hesitantly given to Rebecca's outstretched hand.

"You won't be needing these any more. Not while I'm here. Is this understood?"

"Yes. Uh, what should I call you?

"Hmmm. Goddess will do."

Mom involuntarily laughs out loud. Rebecca whirls around and says, "Shut up and keep fucking your giant, stretched-out whore hole, you slut." Mom jams the flesh-toned log into herself deep and groans.

Rebecca turns to me and says, "Hoo boy. What a can of worms I've opened with this sick family of yours. Are you happy I came?"

I'm not sure I am after seeing Dad. But I nod my head and pump my pinned dick at her anyway. Even if it hurts. I like that it hurts.

"Okay, weird Hallihans. I'm walking out on this whole shitshow and heading home if just one of you wants it to stop. Say so now, or I'm going to go full circus ringmaster on your asses and you'll do everything I damned well say. Gagboy, you can stomp your feet if want it to end."

Nobody makes a sound. Well, except for the obscene wet noises my mother's cunt is making. But that kind of validates, doesn't it?

The moment passes and Rebecca says, "Okay, then. Sissy – I don't even want to know your real name – you get over here and strip the rest of the way."

Mom is completely, utterly enjoying the humiliation on Dad's face as he gets down to just his panties, right there in front of us. Standing there obediently, staring inside the box Rebecca has opened. "Pick something out and put it on for us," she tells him. Out comes some kind of pastel yellow camisole with shoulder strings that obviously isn't Mom's, because it fits when he pulls it over his head.

"And the wig, you sick fuck." Now he's got some 50's platinum Jayne Mansfield rat's nest on his head and Rebecca's got lipstick in her hand, smearing red all around his mouth. Mom's humping and pumping that monster dildo into herself as she watches.

"Oh my god he's got heels, too." So Dad has to try to slip them on while he's standing, which looks even more ridiculous. Pathetic, really. But I'm here on the couch tied up with my hard dick out, and it ain't getting soft. So there's that.

Rebecca makes him wiggle his butt and mince about the room, herding him with a riding crop from the box. I'm desperately hoping she won't make him show me his asshole like she did to Mom when Rebecca says, "Time for the big reveal."

Dad stops and waits nervously. Rebecca walks over to him and grabs his panties by the front, looks over at me impishly and yanks them down. Dad's cock and balls are trapped in some kind of metal cage. Mom is laughing so hard she loses her grip on the dildo and her convulsions push it out of her cunt. The thing thuds on the carpet and Rebecca laughs, too.

"Well, well, well. Daddy's sissy clit is all locked up. What a pity. Carol, would you like to explain?"

"I didn't do it. I like him being a man."

"But he likes being a pussy. So who's got him in chastity?"

Mom sits up in the recliner and looks at all of us, like she's deciding something important. Dad is wild-eyed. A slow grin grows on Mom's face, she looks directly at me and says, "His mother."

Rebecca's laughter echoes off the ceiling as our family deals with the actual big reveal. "It all makes sense now," Rebecca says as she stares at the cock cage.

I'm reeling. My mom says she's hasn't gotten any dick in a long time. So where's Dad's dick been going? Oh my fucking god.

"His mother is in charge of when he gets relief," my topless, cunt-stretched mom is telling the room. As soon as I comprehend those words I wonder what that's like.

Rebecca reads my mind and says, "Maybe you'd like that, too, James?"

"Please don't," Mom says.

"You need him, don't you? Tell us how his mommy needs him."

"I love the sight of my son's cock. I love it when he shoves it my mouth, I love it when he fucks my asshole and I love it the most when he pounds his mother's pussy."

Dad's got this grimace on his face, like hearing it hurts.

"Does that make our little girl's pee-pee try to get hard?" Rebecca says mockingly.

I get it now. The cage hurts if he tries to get an erection. Dad's balls must be beyond blue, too. I know that familiar ache. And Mom's been torturing him with all the racket she's been making when she sexes me.

"You people are incredible," Rebecca says as she looks into the toy box. I watch Dad's eyes saucer as she pulls out a harness with a dildo attached to it.

"What's this about?"

"He can't fuck or come, but sometimes I give him some stimulation."

Oh, no. Rebecca's going to want to see this, and sure enough, she has Mom take off her little skirt and strap up for a demonstration. The thing has a knob that goes into her vagina, too, but I doubt she can feel it.

I'm not sure which is worse: Rebecca making Dad show me his lipsticked, blonde-wigged face as he's getting assplowed or actually seeing the dildo getting shoved up his butt. His looks of sorrow, humiliation and grateful pleasure try to obliterate any respect I had for him. But I'm still thinking: He's going along with all this because he wants it.

Rebecca sits next to me, takes the clips off on my cock and vigorously jacks me through the blinding pain. My dad is bent over in front of me, face just few feet from my genitals, watching my balls bounce.

"Does sissy suck dick?" Rebecca says.

Oh hell no!

"Oh hell yes," my mother snarls enthusiastically and gives Dad a hard thrust up his anus.

Rebecca lets go of me just as I'm about to spurt the biggest load of my life. She's feathering me, edging me, and talking breathily in my ear. "Would you let him get you off with his mouth? Your Mom wants to see it. Think of all the things she's done for you."

Girly-Dad's eyes are glazed over and his clownmouth is open, tongue hanging out. Rebecca is using one finger now, running up and down my badly leaking rod.

"Will you do it? For mommy? For me?" she's whispering. "The orgasm will feel so much better with a warm, soft mouth on your cock."

Fuck it. Mom's gonna love watching this. I'll do anything to come now, and besides, Rebecca wants me to do it. I want what Rebecca wants.

"Just nod your head for me."

I feel my chin bob up and down, still strapped with that ball gag, asking for my sissy Dad to suck my cock. It's like this wave breaks inside me, releasing myself to my need and the desires of my mother and Rebecca.

The mouth surrounds my burning cockhead and I fuck my hips wantonly, still handcuffed and ankle-bound, exuberantly, proudly showing my goddesses how I will come for them, bellowing into my gag and shooting stream after stream of hot jism into I don't care.

"Oh my god that's fucking hot!" my mother yells. I'm so glad for her. And then the shame hits me, and another level of orgasm infuses my mind and body.

What the hell is that?

The pounding in my ears is interrupted by the sound of Rebecca whispering "Awwwwwesome" and I convulse on the couch, writhing and trying to pump into the mouthole as hard as I can for her and the strange shame-orgasm that's consuming me. My cock goes down his throat and I scream, head thrown back and completely lost, falling, falling into this warm pool of degradation, knowing I want to stay there forever.

"Oh, honey!" I hear my mom say as the orgasm begins to subside. I open my eyes to see her shove my dad to the floor, rush to undo the ball gag and kiss me all over my face. The sensation of her breasts on my chest brings me comfort. Rebecca undoes the handcuffs while Mom unlashes my ankles and I lay there dumbfounded, panting and covered in whatever cum didn't make it down the sissy's throat.

Mom is dutifully, lovingly cleaning my lap and my cock with her tongue when I notice Rebecca on the recliner now, shorts off, bald brown beaver exposed and snapping her finger. She points at the cum-faced daddy-sissy.

"You. Get over here and eat me."

Dad crawls on his knees, head hanging, toward the chair."

"Get that stupid wig off."

He drops it on the way there and plants his face in Rebecca's crotch. She grabs his ears and coos, "That's it, baby. Lick it like you do to your mother's pussy, hoping she'll take off your cage and let you spurt your sissy cum for her."

I'm watching my mom clean me and she's still wearing that strap on. That's when it gets weird. My hands and legs are free, and all I want to do is pull up on my knees and say, "Please fuck me, too."

Mom gives me this curious smile, kneels up and puts the end of it between my butt cheeks. My ass must be plenty greased from whatever's been going on down there, because it doesn't take much to work the dildo inside, a little.

"Please Mom. I'll be your buttbitch whenever you want," I'm jabbering, hoping this might entertain Rebecca, too.

"Germs," Rebecca says from across the room. Mom pulls out immediately.

"She's right. But I appreciate that you're willing. What else will you do for me?"

"Anything, Mom."

"That's good to know," she says as she walks over to Dad and kneels behind him. "But I've already got one of those." Then she plows back into his sissyhole.

I watch her lovely ass clench as she fucks him and remember all those squats and lunges and yoga moves she does in her sexy workouts. Training for what, I used to wonder.

"You're my master, James, and I need you for that," she says over her shoulder. "Maybe Rebecca will help you. Or your Grandma Catherine."

I'm imagining my grandmother making me jerk off for her as I watch Rebecca orgasm on my dad's mouth. I've seen that movie before, plenty of times, when I had to eat her fantastic snatch. The afterburn is setting in on my cock and balls. So I rub them. For grandma.

"Please feel free to order me to abuse your worthless sissy father, any time," Mom says as she finishes "stimulating" his ass. What the hell are we going to do with him now?

Rebecca smacks Dad on the head and says, "Get off." She orders him to kneel in the middle of the room. Mom sits on the couch by me and takes over stroking my dick.

"He's got twice the manhood you ever had, and that includes inches," Mom says more sharply than I've ever heard her speak in the household. My father hangs his head and looks at the pre-cum dripping out of his cock cage.

"Will you let him be a panty sissy around the house, serving us? You said you'd do anything for me."

I look at my mom and frown. Rebecca just takes it all in, this bizarre family, in the afterglow of her O. She doesn't even bother to cover her swollen, wet vulva.

"You'll be the man in the house, obviously," Mom continues. "And you can use his holes whenever you want, too."

"Mom!"

"I like it, you know. A lot!"

"Mommy likes it," Rebecca singsongs.

"Your father's an excellent cocksucker," Mom says mockingly.

Dad is withering there, kneeling, listening to the humiliation. End of the line, buddy. I just won the ultimate game. I think about whacking his penis pack with the handle of my putter on the golf course and it makes me laugh.

The women think I'm laughing about fucking Dad's mouth and smile at each other. So I roll with it, stand up and walk over to him ceremoniously. "Look up at me," I say. He's pathetic. The lipstick is so smeared with Rebecca's pussy juice that most of his face is red. Or maybe it's not the lipstick.

"Stroke my cock," I tell him. The women are cheering. This is craziness. More like a power move than a gay thing. Dad reluctantly cups my balls with one hand and runs the other up and down my hardening fat fuckstick, kneeling there, wiping out any semblance of authority he ever had over me.

I don't think I'll ever want or need to get another blowjob from Dad or especially fuck his asshole. But you know what? If Mom really wanted to see that, I just might do it.

That's how much I love what she's done, giving herself to me, and leading me to find out just how depraved a Hallihan I really am.

–––––––––––

Rebecca Hendricks grinned into the rearview mirror and watched James and his mother wave goodbye. Two days was plenty with these people. Another and she would want to move in permanently. Time to get in the car and get out.

Sex games need to be compartmentalized – she had told James this repeatedly in their texting – and this family's fetishes were wildly out of control. Poor, caged Dad shouldn't be forced to sit there watching his wife ride his son's big fat fuckstick.

It's so wrong. James' father could eat a pussy, though. Lots of practice at that. Years of practice. On his mother. Wow. Rebecca shook her head.

It was fun putting James' mom through her paces. He'd told her about the boob-trotting. When Rebecca had seen it for real the submissive mom had to do it the rest of the weekend. And lick pussy. She was lousy at it, but the power of humiliating this older woman got her off anyway. And Mom got a reward: James' dick up her ass.