My Mom's Corruption Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom first learns about me being bullied.
2.1k words
4.02
60.7k
92
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,034 Followers

This is the first part of my new series I'm working on. There is no sex of any kind.

Growing up I idolized my single working mother. She was tough and took no shit from anyone. She got respect everywhere she went, mostly because of her personality. She wasn't into girly things, like manicures or makeup. No, my mom was a natural beauty in every way.

She also had an hourglass figure. Like literally. Narrow waist, wide hips, thick bubble butt and medium sized breasts. Her looks stop men in their tracks when she walks by.

Mom drove a spacious 4 door truck. In her spare time, mom also loved reading. No not those sappy romance novels, I mean like horror, drama, science fiction. Those genres of books were her favorite.

Mom was a Mechanic. She didn't care if her face got covered in sweat or her clothes stained in oil. It prided her. It made her feel good working on the engine of any vehicle. She'd come home telling me at dinner about the cars she worked on.

She was also very family orientated. Family was everything to her. Every birthday, 4th of July, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas was a family affair. Sometimes when we had a BBQ, she'd invite the whole neighborhood.

That was, until she went on that trip with my bully. Then her whole personality changed. For the worse.

My mom's name was Monica Desper. She is 41, has jet black hair tied in a bun and emerald green eyes.

Anyway it all started during my senior year of high school. Yes that means I'm 18 as I say this to you.

"Hey baby boy get your butt up for school," called my mom Monica outside my door.

I groaned as I opened my eyes to her knocking. That was her nickname for me. Even though my name was Doug Desper, she calls me "baby boy". I got all my looks from her and my late dad. He died shortly after I was born. So I have his curly hair which is a dark brown, mom's green eyes and also his physique.

I'm not muscular like most guys you think are at my age. I mean, I hardly play sports. Like at all. Period. I love reading and spend most days plugging away reading my favorite authors. I'm also the top of my class three years in a row and was student council president for two terms. I never had a girlfriend, though I had girls say I am cute. Anyways.

"I am," I called out as I yawned.

"Breakfast in ten," my mom called as she walked down to the kitchen.

I walk sluggishly to the bathroom and washed my face in the coolish water from the sink. Already I could hear the frying pan sizzle and smell eggs cooking. I sighed.

"Eggs again," I mumbled, "why is it always eggs?"

I took a warm shower and then got dressed.

I walked into the kitchen as my mom turns to greet me with a smile.

"Morning baby boy," my mom said cheerfully.

"Yeah yeah morning," I yawned as I sat at the table.

She folded her arms across her chest.

"Excuse me?" she said staring daggers at me.

I looked back confused for a second.

"I hope that ain't attitude that I am hearing right now," she said tapping her right pointer finger into her slender tanned arm.

"No ma'am," I said instantly realizing my mistake.

"Then say it clearer this time," she said a smile growing on her face.

"Morning momma," I said loudly.

She bursts out laughing. I start laughing in turn. She wipes a tear from her eye.

"Baby boy you know I was fucking with you right?" she said after catching her breath.

That's the other thing. Mom swears alot. She also tells it like it is and god help you if you get on her bad side. She is also very protective of me. I had trouble with being bullied since grade school. So whenever I came home with a fresh bruise or anything, she'd know. Mom would then march over to that kid's house and confront his parents and him.

The next day, he'd come apologizing to me in front of everyone during recess.

"Yes," I said nodding my head.

She sits down across from me as we begin eating. Mom talking about the new car she is working on, about the promotion she'll get today and about my school life.

You wouldn't guess it, but mom came from the old country when she was a little girl. I think around the Dominican Republic or something. I grew up listening her talk about it. The smell of the ocean near the beach she played at. The beauty of the scenery and the wildlife. The music in the evenings.

I sit there imagining her childhood in my mind. I wanted to go there. To experience what she experienced growing up. She'd always sigh afterwards and fall silent.

"One of these days we'll see it together baby boy," mom would say after a bit, "someday".

After breakfast, we climbed into her truck and she drove me to school. Mom was wearing her blue overalls with a white t-shirt. a ball cap on her head facing backwards and steel toe boots.

She drops me off and kisses my forehead as I exit the truck.

"See you after school baby boy," said mom as she drives away.

Everyone around who heard my nickname laughs or snickered. It's one thing to say that nickname at home or around family. But at school? Ugh embarrassing. I start walking towards the school entrance.

"Look who it is fellas," said a voice behind me, "its the spic."

I turned to face him. There stood the most hated yet very wealthy person at school. Seth Dougerson. Who was accompanied by his dumbass friends. All of them snickering at his racist remark towards me.

Seth Dougerson was a year older than me. He flunked the senior year twice. His father basically bribed the school into allowing him to repeat the year. His dad also rebuilt the school.

He has been stealing my money all year. Drives around in one of those fancy electric cars. Did I mention he's racist? He hates people who aren't white. But he has no problem fucking girls of different races. He had short brown hair, was over 6'3, very stocky and supposedly a big cock.

"Your juicy ass mamacita dropped you off again? he taunts, "its a same nobody has tapped her ass yet."

"I know I do," he chuckles, "I'd love to bust inside her. Her pussy must be VERY tight."

His friends continue to laugh alongside him. I clenched my fists and proceeded to walk past him. He blocks my way.

"Think again bitch boy." he said, "pay up or get fucked up."

"I-I dont have money," I stammered still clenching my fists.

The first bell rang. I'll be late for class!

"Y-you dont have the m-money?" he mocks me.

People started to circle us. Taking out their smartphones recording the encounter on social media. He chuckles.

"Sucks to be you then!" he said loudly, "Ive been itching for a little action."

He snapped his fingers and two of his friends held my arms. Like held them tightly. Seth then started hitting me. My pain muffled by the sounds of fellow students jeering.

He stops and breathing hard snaps again. Everyone backs up as his two friends let go of my arms. I slump to the ground. He kneels over me.

"Teaches you to no-" he starts to say and stands up.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOY!" screamed a familiar voice in anger.

I looked up weakly. It was my mom. Why was she here? He pulls me up and dusts me off.

"Me? Nothing," he said with a smirk, "he fell simple as that babe."

Mom marches up to him and gets in his face. Pulling me from him. She hugs me and tells me it's okay. There were tears in her eyes. I could tell she was very upset.

"Fucking momma's boy," said Seth walking away.

"Excuse fucking me?" said my mom grabbing him by his shirt, "you got a problem with how I raise my son big shot?"

"Let go of my shirt bitch." stated Seth, "and yeah I do."

"Mr. big bad boy is soooo fucking scary," she said mockingly, "you ain't shit!"

"Do you have any idea who you are fucking with?" screamed Seth getting upset, "I own this school."

"Not anymore you don't," said my mom.

She pulls the two of us into the school building and into the front office. Students were clapping and whistling at her. She ignored them.

"Look baby I'm sure we can work this out," said Seth smoothly again, "if you don't bring this accident in front of the principal, I promise to never be mean to your son again."

She loosens her grip on his shirt.

"I would have accepted your offer," she said getting in his face, "but I've been noticing the little things that has been happening to my son here."

"It's guys like you who give decent hardworking men a bad name." she continued.

Seth sighs and looks at the floor.

"My dad is going to kick my ass for this," he said weakly, "you have no idea what power he holds lady! No idea. He could be your best friend or your worse enemy."

"I'm well aware of your father boy," spat mom coldly, "he'll know just how awful you are and hopefully set you straight."

We waited until the principal called us in.

"Yes what seems to be the problem," he asks noticing the state I was in and the disheveled clothes on Seth.

"I caught this fucker messing with my son," said mom, "I came back to give him lunch money and found this guy kneeling over him."

The principal sighs and turns to Seth.

"Your father will be very displeased when I give him a call." he smirked, "This was your second chance."

"No Mr. Basch wait," said Seth, "please don't bring him into this scuffle."

"Too late," said Mr.Basch.

He picks up the phone and dials Seth's father.

"Yes can you come to the school for a bit?" he asked, "it's about your son Seth."

He hangs up and tents his fingers on his desk. Then looks at me and mom.

"I'm sorry this wasn't handled sooner," he said sadly to her.

"It's okay Mr. Basch," said mom, "I'm just relieved that this asshole will get punished for harming my boy."

Seth scoffs and shakes his head.

Suddenly the door opens and in walks Mr. Dougerson. A tall man in his late forties. Wearing a business suit.

"Seth!" bellowed the man, "I thought I told you to behave at school from now on?"

"I'm sorry sir!" said Seth submissively

"You better be!" growled his father.

Mr. Dougerson then turns to us and places his hands in mom's. Her cheeks turn red.

"I'm sorry for my son's behavior towards your kid Ms. Desper." he said holding her hand softly, "he thinks since I gave a large chunk of money to rebuild the football field and upgraded the school, that he can do stuff scotch free."

Mom blushes slightly as he withdrew his hand from her. I'm not the only one who notices. Seth does too and quickly looks away from her.

Seth's father was the CEO of a major company. He was also a central person in city hall too. Had the Mayor and the police chief in his pocket. He gave most of his money to charity or fundrisers. The type of guy you want as your friend and not as your enemy.

"It's okay Mr. Dougerson," she said, "I'm just happy this issue is resolved peacefully."

"I'll have words with you later mister," said Mr. Dougerson to his son, "now march!"

Seth walked with his father to his car.

"Well now since that's out of the way," said Mr. Basch, "you can take your son too."

Mom gently pulls me up and led me back to her truck. Buckling me in before getting into the driver seat.

"I'm ashamed of you," she said starting the truck, "why didn't you tell me what was going on?"

"Sorry mom," I said, "I just didn't want you getting involved."

"Sweetie look at my face," she said as I turn to look at her, "do you see how worried I was."

"This is why you trust me to handle things." she chuckled softly, "haven't I always protected you?"

We drove home in silence the whole way. The bruises Seth gave me stinging my flesh. The worst was yet to come.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,034 Followers