All Comments on 'My Mom's Corruption Ch. 07 Pt. 01'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
niggaplz101niggaplz101over 3 years ago

keep it going! maake it as nasty as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
steve

doug need to beat the shit out of seth with a bat, and fuck his mom and aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, more parts please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was hoping that Doug would do something, take a turn, but it looks like he's going to stay that way. That sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This tale is wonderful, congratulations, but this jump in time I think was very bad, there were many loose ends.

Doug could have a greater weight in this, not accepting this and even taking revenge on the three, but unfortunately with the direction he is going, there will be no turnaround.

Apart from that once again congratulations on this wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great setup in the series but missed on the follow through. Could have been a great story of slow seduction of a pair of sisters and the slow transition from embarrassing denial to degrading reveal to submissive humiliating acceptance for Doug. Could have strung Doug along with suggestion and sexy photos and video (all explainable as Seth spying - a picture of her in a thong, getting dressed in a tiny bikini, video of her showering, etc) that would cause Doug to jack off to while still denying Seth's threats. Could have had Seth get some blackmail on Doug (video jacking off to mom?) to force him to actually encourage his mom/aunt's submission. Could have had Seth separately seduce Maria, then dominantly force them to be with each other in service to his cock - complete with reluctantly eating creampies from each other. But instead Maria, already angry with Seth, falls IN LOVE with him after just SEEING his cock?! Could have watched Monica start seeing Seth's dad and Doug hope for saving by trying to expose Seth's behavior and Monica's betrayal to Seth's dad, only to have it result in even more humiliation for Doug. Could have had a wedding and honeymoon where Doug is forced to come as valet. Could have had Seth begin denying his bitches his cock if they dont... help humiliate Doug, fuck Seth's friends, find him new cunts to fuck, etc. Even could have had Seth help Doug find a girlfriend as a favor for "giving" his mom/aunt to Seth (after maybe a ritual where Doug has to beg his mom/aunt to fuck Seth) - a girl that seems to find Doug cute and flirts/teases him sexually, but only teases, only to find she too is submissive to Seth's massive cock.

So much potential and it feels like a great concerto introduction that turns into a preschool nursery rhyme by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You don't have a bit of originality. All you do is rip off ntr hentia mangas and dump them as your stories. Pathetic.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

The mom and aunt in this story are nothing but cunt sluts. The not only do not love Doug but they hate him. The Mom and Aunt have destroyed his life and resigned him to a lifetime of thearpy and mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story had its ups when during the trip the mom was being seduced, but once they came back I think it went to fast with the aunt getting seduced too quickly, from that point on the mom and aunt became addicted sluts too quickly, and the fact that after the talk the mom had with Doug in the park, he was too fast to forgive her, he should have just stayed mad at her telling her that he promises on his father's grave that he'll hate her for the betrayal, thus making her say she give up fucking the bully, only making her and the aunt fall even harder as they try to hide it from him until he finds out about her lies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You deserve to be chemically castrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I find this writer I break his ribs and dick with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's like you are telling my life story here to be honest, I get a kick out of reading these stories on this site because of the new ideas it gives me but this one was literally like a flashback! Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

seth dad finds out and leaves everything to doug now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a

other story not finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Make another Latina story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why wasn't Monica bothered by having her son watch her and Seth have an intimate moment?. It said that she was disgusted when Seth had Doug watch him creampie her until she later got used to doing it in front of Doug. But during the threesome with Seth, Monica and Maria, by that point she would have been disgusted having intercourse with Seth.

If Monica and Maria are pregnant with Seth's kids then wouldn't Doug be their brother and cousin?. I understand him being the kids' cousin since Maria is his aunt but Monica is his mom and not his sister so he'd be the kids' brother and cousin instead of their uncle.

Will there be another threesome between Monica, Maria and Seth?. If so can Maria and Monica have a Sisterly intercourse with each other?. That'd be hot, especially if they brought a strap-on for the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Then he kicks my gut hard. I groan and my head hits the head."

What did Doug mean when his head hit the head?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The pizza girl sounds like a Young Monica, wonder if she'll be apart of Seth's harem.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to read a long chapter focused solely on Monica, Maria, and Seth. There needs to be a sister-sister moment between Monica and Maria with them trying to dominate the other to please Seth.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Couldn't Doug expose Seth, Monica, and Maria by showing John (Seth's father) the video Seth sent to Doug in Chapter 4?. We know that Doug delated the photo of Maria covered in Seth's cum but we didn't get anything on him deleting the video of Seth and Monica. In fact, Doug could recover the photo of Maria covered in Seth's cum because the photo would be in the trash part on his phone and deleted photos don't get deleted until 30 days.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why did Monica suck Seth's cock after he shoved it up her pussy, Maria's ass, and piss? Wouldn't she worry about getting an infection?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Could there be a remake of this story with more time being spent of Monica, Maria, and Seth being a poly couple? Would love to read about Maria and Monica playing with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Idea: After Monica and Maria give birth, they get into a threesome with Seth again and Seth shoves his cock up one of the sisters' ass and pussy and has the other one suck the juices off his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There needs to more chapters focused on threesomes between Seth, Maria and Monica. They'd make for erotic chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

There needs to be a continuation, I have a feeling the next chapter will be the last one or at least close.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It's been 3 years, this story needs a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

The threesome between Seth, Monica and Maria needed to be longer with the two sisters having incest with each other and licking each other's pussy, sucking boobs, kissing while tonguing, shoving fingers up pussy and ass, and licking each other's ass. Maybe Monica could have squirted on Maria's face like she did with Seth on their trip while Maria could either cum or pee on Monica's face.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

@Asperger27 this story and "Conflicted" by Cuckoldson are the most erotic Mom and Bully porn stories I've ever read.

Maybe you could make another story with the bully having sex with the Mom, her sister, Mom's friend, and however many girls the bully has been with to build a harem. You know, change things up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

What pizza did Doug get? The triple meat or cheese?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Will Chapter 7 part 2 come out soon?

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Chapter 7 part 2 needs to come out, this story needs a conclusion to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES