All Comments on 'My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend'

by slnovak

Sort by:
  • 240 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me too

I remember when my mom's bf did it to me. I too tried to stop him, but I guess I wanted it and didn't want to admit to myself. He was a sexy big black guy, and I mean he was big all over. I wasn't a virgin ,but he was so big it felt like I was cherry all over again.

TiaforyouTiaforyouover 9 years ago
this story is amazing.

I am so turned on riggt nkw. I just .eed to be fhcked right now. I am an 18yr virgin indian girl. You made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good story you REALLY have to continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking boring!!!

When my mom started to fuck my face each night tough I hated it!!! So that's why I loved it!!! Get the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She wanted him so bad

She wanted to fuck him right from the beginning. And she got.

Extremely hot story. And yes, he should have fucked her tight ass- which she wanted all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bad ending

Trey should have ended with sliding his cock deep up her ass. Despite the pain, she wouldn't have made a sound out of fear of waking her mom. After the anal rape combined with clit stimulation, she would have fainted. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You can't stop here

How does this end does the mother find out ,does the girl keep having sex with him what ? come on finish the story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
moar

Ch.2! Ch.2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
confused !?

what a confused girl ! she wanted it - she got it, good & proper just like her mam..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ahhhh

Satisfying... Very well written, loved it!!!!!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 10 years ago
Challenging

Writing is good. Very good.

Several of the anonymous posts show that they are not aware that a woman's body will respond to stimulation even if she herself is objecting. Even during a rape, while their minds resist, their bodies sometimes become aroused and may even reach orgasm. Research proves this. It does not change the fact that it's rape. The body responds to stimulation. What makes it rape is the consent. And no means no.

The author pointed out Jessica's confusion from being fondled, trying to cope with what her body was saying while objecting to what the man, Trey, was doing to her. And, as is often the case, Jessica believes that if she told her mother, her mother would not believe her.

Some may enjoy the domination. That's fine for them. The definition of erotica varies from person to person.

Primate females respond to male aggression by offering sex. They do this to avoid injury and diffuse the situation. Humans have the layer of culture and socialization added to it. A majority of people can be condition to accept anything, especially if it is widespread. North Koreans worship the Great Leader because to speak out against him means not only condemning yourself but also your entire family to "education camps" that you don't return from. Individual and group dynamics play their part as well. Some individuals are strong enough to resist such conditioning, by dint of personality, by having some sort of support system or both. Those who feel helpless or powerless in other facets of their lives may even develop Stockholm Syndrome; it is their desire to survive that helps bend their mind to accepting a bad situation as normal, even to initially defending the abuser. Stockholm is a variation of what's now called traumatic bonding; battered-person syndrome is another.

Our culture sets the ideals and we are socialized to accept these ideals as the norm. This can be something as simple as which side of the egg to crack (Gulliver's Travels), to not stealing from the "in" group but compelled to steal from those outside the group, and worse (like whether it's okay to eat your neighbor). That's all background.

What matters here is that while Jessica is submitting, she still objects. No means no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

Didn't cum but loved the stories plot

JaydiaJaydiaalmost 10 years ago
Pussy Conquered & Satisfied

Something to be said about a man's persistence. I love dominant, self-confident, slightly arrogant men who knows how to keep his eyes on the prize and deliver as good as he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

The domination and abuse of this girl made me very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Non consent - denial, nonacceptance, disagreement, violation...

Um, I'm confused about the people who are complaining. If you don't like this story than stay out of the non consent stories.

happybetahappybetaabout 10 years ago
if i tried somethin like that, i'd get the shit slapped outta me.

I go off on it,but really,that dang ol trey was about a creepy mofo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice

The narration of this story was incredible! but the fact the he was practically raping her... almost made me stop reading...

AndrewStowAndrewStowabout 10 years ago
Incredible!

Well narrated and completely awesome. They always cave...

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
i am disgusted with myself for reading this piece of . . . . . . .

this author is on my do not read list!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape

This story is a version of rape and isn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is dated 09/10/03, that's not from this year...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think you are confused...

The story written by "seductiveeyes: is dated 01/07/06. This story was written this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Warning

This story was plagiarised by seductiveeyes!! Try reading her story, she copied your idea!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
would you mind?

If you wont continue the story.... do you mind if I do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SLUT

to make this story better, if the mother would walk in and caught them both. Then the mother would know that her daugter is a SLUT. Story wasnt all that bad, but it could have a better ending, like the little slut had gotten pregnant.

badmolly18fbadmolly18fover 11 years ago
that could be me

It reminds me so much of my moms disgustoing boyfreind and what he did to me. For better or worse, i ended up loving what he did so much. This story was such a great remoinder of those crazy days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
duh

there won't be another chapter this was posted in 03

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was so fucking hot, it made me come TWICE! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huggybear1207Huggybear1207over 11 years ago
Extreme Hot!!

Can't wait for more-hope it arrives soon.

playswdaddyplayswdaddyover 11 years ago
hawt

so fucking hawt! I'd really love to see the sequal to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

Loved this story, and yes I am female and I love being dirty and treated like a slut too as well. It totally aroused me and got me excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved it...

Don't worry about the negative, I loved it and would love to read the next chapter. I hope that she stays with (mom's) guy. It's nice to know that a real man can get it done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh and FYI

To the whinny scab bitching about the story, I saw your profile, why don't you try writing a story yourself before bitching and others who actually do have the balls to post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not bad

haha three way, where's mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot & Sweaty

This was a great story it got my off lots of times. Hope u write more bout these people. Really want to know what happen in the 6monthes. I love how she saids no at first then accpects that she needs him to fuck her. Most girls act that why

johnmurdojohnmurdoabout 12 years ago
MMBF

can we find out what happens next 6 months

sublimesrucasublimesrucaabout 12 years ago
really better ending?

get out of non-consent/reluctance if you're gonna get your panties in a twist over this stuff! awesome read, got me off twice and I'm a woman who likes to be dominated and IS NOT A SLUT!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
One More Author

who believes woman are all sluts. The author tries to hide the fact by the title given, but in reality, all the girl had to do to stop his advances was to scream rape. One star for having no likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic story!

Wow, this story made me so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssierrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

this was a greeeeeeeeeeeeattttttttttttt story i almost came 5 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous