All Comments on 'My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend'

by slnovak

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
Louwho59Louwho594 days ago

I enjoyed your story and am hoping for a part two, SOON!!!

Fifty41Fifty417 days ago

Don.t you just luv daughters and baby sitters.mmmmm...great read ...had a few of those over the years...keep writing.wish I could write and tell story's so easily as a good writer.thanks babes.hot 5

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

As much as i would want a sequel love and getting married would ruin it so hope it wouldn't go that route.

Her getting impregnated by him would be really hot though

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Chapter 2 - The day that Jessica graduated from high school six months later, she quit taking her birth control pills. The Next day, Trey came by in his car, picked Jessica up, and drove to another state across the country. Jessica and Trey got married in that state. Jessica and Trey went on a three-week honeymoon where they fucked several times every day. Jessica was pregnant by the end of their honeymoon and gave birth to twins eight months and one week later. One baby was a daughter who looked just like Jessica, and one was a son who looked just like Trey. Over the next thirty years, Jessica got fucked often by Trey and he impregnated her fourteen more times. Jessica gave birth to seven more baby daughters and seven more baby sons.

cannaecannae24 days ago

Good protagonist. I liked Jessica a lot.

switchitter13switchitter1328 days ago

Omg I came so hard jacking my little 4 inches. Loved how you came so hard from his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I loved this story so much. I've read it multiple times, and hope there's more 🧡 you're amazing and keep at it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a remarkable story. I could feel both the arousal and the disgust, and the conflct to come. I didn’t detect any wrong notes and as much as I felt betrayed by my own arousal I also felt the dynamic pull of the illicit. It’s noir at a high point. I can’t say a perfect work but certainly an engrossing one. It’s addictive in its taste of a tremendous fall and a tremendous compulsion. I’ve read it over time at least 3 times. I don’t know why I was less impressed that this time but perhaps couldn’t hold the conflicted entirely in my psyche, or I was only interested in certain aspects and somehow ignored the fullness of outline. It’s ready to go deep into the details which may not happen in the us format but it’s tender, naive, confused aggressively perverse , starkly drawn, and concise. It’s a fave of unusual beauty and horror. Thank you for revealing a precision guided bomb.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwf2 months ago

Th is is just an incredible work. Kudos to the Author for a great start to what I hope becomes a series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clarify the 6month oddessy. That was just the beginning of an erotic hide and seek with mum. Who had the largest share of the 8incher

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hell yea! We need more real life romance where the strong Black man breeds an entire family of pink skinned bitches. Thats the way it is with me and my wife. We let Jerome breed instead of me, thats what we know is good for society, for sexual reparations and racial harmony.

OdfellaOdfella3 months ago

I think a sequel is needed, so you have one?

Crimsonera2Crimsonera24 months ago

I've been waiting YEARS and still no second part? 🥺

lightheartedlittlelightheartedlittle4 months ago

this story is 20 years old no continuation huh?

Becaa57Becaa575 months ago

A nice and sexy story, not sure it qualifies as non-consent being as he basically seduced her. I can relate to the uhmmm not that adequate boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to see the continuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is likely a waste of time given how long the author has been away, but if he were to continue the saga I would like to see Trey doing Mom in great detail. After all, she's loving Treys big cock. Seeing her submission as a fuckslave would be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a welll told story that sounds to me like it really happened.

barkingdrgnbarkingdrgn7 months ago

Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Saying no when you think yes and teasing build the tension for a bigger release. I would have no problem making love with my step-dad but fear mom finding out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot. It has me horny for an older experienced man.

cynthia0920cynthia09208 months ago

wow surprising to hear all the judgmental comments. I was hoping for the sequel but I guess we won't be seeing it.

I understand her justification for not telling her mom, it's stated pretty clearly in the story.

He obviously has that predatory instinct, and is a horn dog who put her in a very awkward situation but was willing to take the risk to take and use both women in the household.

I would have liked to hear more about her sex activities with her boyfriend, she only fucked him a couple times (unsatisfactorily) but she seems like she was repressed and wanted more. Did they pet in the car after dates?

Did she give him hand jobs? It doesn't seem like she was experienced with oral either.

I would have enjoyed him justifying to her that even though sex with her mother was great, that her mother didn't like of wasn't good at oral and that their first encounter after the groping session and she was horny that he confronted her with his big cock and teased her about her boyfriend having her admit that his dick was small and she never saw a big one like his, and he convinced her to hold it ands stroke it, and tell her how much he wanted her to blow him and she did it and loved it.

He could've have told her he really wanted to fuck her but what he really wanted was for her give him oral and be his cock sucker and the story could've progressed by him finding ways to give him blow jobs.

of course eventually he would start fucking her but I think she would have loved being his secret cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

very hot, but lousy grammar.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't like rape and this is what this was......

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme9 months ago

Brilliant !

I’ve read this story so many times over the years I’ve been on this website.

I am DESPERATE for a 2nd chapter!

The story line is great and I love how she moves it from the kitchen to the bedroom. This story is very hot and the ending is such a huge cliffhanger!

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The shame from stupidly indulging your inappropriate sexual fantasy cannot be forced. Just self-imposed. It's that lack of judgement that makes one an unreliable mate or daughter or .....? The girl's lack of judgement cost a lot: maybe her mother if she proves a narcissist, a future husband, etc. So, yeah, it would truly be an odyssey that would possibly destroy her family life. Imagine telling a future potential husband how you got your illegitimate child. This kind of sh*t has happened in the recent past, as in an older daughter's surprise 'late sister'. Stupid girl. Stupid family as in the mother. Too bad, as this decently written story needed a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I couldn’t read beyond the first few paragraphs. I can’t believe her not telling her mom what happened.

Too stupid to read further.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminds me a bit of the movie Diary of a Teenage Girl with Alexander Skarsgard

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Mfkndragon Of course most parents would side with their kid(s) over their partner but sometimes people don't realize this and even if they do they might not want to jeopardize the happiness of their parent. Something you are completely wrong about is women will totally have sex with people they hate, there's a reason the number 1 best selling book among women by far is 50 shades of grey. Also if you talk to gigolos the number one request fantasy they get paid for is a rape roleplay where they engage in CNC. You can try to shame people for their fantasies but it's just a story and no one is getting hurt so your judgement means nothing

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

@sweetnothings77 I find what you said not very true and if it is you wanted it to start with otherwise you would have fought way harder than you said you did you think men are stupid enough to not see a half hearted little struggle before suddenly you give in well we ain't that blind or stupid most of us can tell when a woman wants it to happen there is always a tell tell sign that we pick up on right away

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Don't listen to those saying this was a good story there fucking with you this story was fucking pathetic for 1 you say the mom would have chosen the boyfriend over her daughter that's bullshit and anyone who has common sense knows that and 2 you the daughter hated the boyfriend but yet she still fucked him that's bullshit as well if she really did hate him she would have screamed or something to stop him not put up a half ass fight before fucking him anyone could tell she wanted to fuck him and it's fantasy like this story and others that give erotica fantasy stories a bad name and it's only these types of stories that seems to be full of people who are so fucking stupid they think women are so naive and weak that they don't know how to fight back or at least scream and the fact it's a fantasy story you wrote means you have at least had this fantasy which makes you sick and not in the good way and the few supporters of such trash is also fucking sick

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was an awesome story... If you can make it please! Make another part.... Where she became his slut and forced or seduce to have his dick on different occasions and places... Like in kitchen in morning, forced to share bathroom.. Until she and her mom get pregnant by same man and they become helpless to share him

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg i loved it as i have had sex with one of my moms ex bfs and it was good so good he was bigger than my bf and the orgasms i had were so intense. I cant help myself when he texts me i go to him just for more sex as its simply that good. He asked me if id ever had a 3sum and i said i hadnt. I arrived and a friend of his was there and we ended up naked and i had a 3sum for the first time and loved it. I felt badafter but want to do it again but secretly i wonder if there were more of his friends there how good it would be to have all of them take me. I never thought id become so slutty but i enjoy the sex so much. Alice and i live in the UK

bizarrpaarbizarrpaar12 months ago

My husband and i love it when our daughter Laura fucks my black bull Tyronne while we and my son in law Herbert watch - black owned is our life!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sweetnothings77

What else??

Pease, don't stop and keep telling us more about your story. I'm tempted to dig into your memory.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it. Next chapter?

Crimsonera2Crimsonera2about 1 year ago

I've been waiting YEARS for part 2!! Pleeeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am fairly certain that the way to deal with this is for a boyfriend, father, or close makle relative to beat the Tony character within a whisker of losing his life to warn him off. It's called a predator. I had a late teen daughter seduces by a mature married man many years ago which messed up her life for years. And legal remedies are hard to obtain if she is a young adult. Not to be a neanderthal but you have an obligation to have your female family members back or your SO if she is vulnerable. It's what you do. INot to be vigilante but BE there if and when required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I live in the uk and have been unfortunate to meet a few men similar to Trey. They do absolutely nothing for me in as much as I don't like those kind of men as they tend to be over the top with their very big cocks and over bearing attitude's to any female who comes within their orbit as it were. I prefer a quietly confident man who will take time with me and knows how to show a girl a great time and as we get to know each other things will move along as a matter of course so give me a gentleman everytime and you can keep the Treys of this world as I am not interested

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

I guess we all had friends of friends or girl friends boyfriends who hit up on me or others. My Momma even had a Man who with his friend decided I was to be his like Trey did to Jessica.

It started out we were drinking and smoking then some how they were in my room with me and His friend was holding my hands while my Mommas boyfriend was thrusting IN Me. They took turns and I just remember it Hurting. I was begging Him and then both of them that I'd Suck there dick even like I did at first but that just seemed to start them wanting more. It got pretty regular with my Mommas boyfriend when she would go to work or was like Jessicas Mom and passed out. I gave up trying to avoid Him to and just gave in to where when He came in my room I was all ready naked under the covers waiting for him to tell me what He wanted or to just Take me.

A Older Man I got with after them was amazed at how GOOD I could Suck His Cock and How I enjoyed it when He started Fucking me. I learned I liked Older Men and they lasted longer and were a bit more Rougher and Demanding of me and my Body so thats how I got use to getting my Orgasm and SCREAM Out when I did Orgasm with a Lover IN me or just some Man I was getting with who was BANGING Away at my Pussy from Behind like they was going for there Cum and nutt IN me. Most times I NEEDED to FEEL a Man CUM IN me to get my Orgasm and SCREAM GOOD on the end of them. I liked being called Names and Talked to Dirty. I even learned like Jessica to give it back so I could get them to CUM IN me when I NEEDED them to and I was ready to Orgasm On there Cocks. :-)

CoteativecumCoteativecumabout 1 year ago

Please continue with they're story! I'd love to see trey get her pregnant then breastfeed off her!! This was so hot! Please Please continue!! 😋😍

bizarrpaarbizarrpaarover 1 year ago

I made always clear that my black bulls own me....my daughters met my black bulls and they were raised that black men are superior alpha men - when the were 18 i made watch me fuck while my cuckold husband was dressed in his sissy maid dress and served us - they loved it. Today my daughters are both married to rich white men who love to watch them blacked and serve them as sissy cucks - BNWO is real in our white slave family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like both mom and daughter are about to have babies that are both going to be half siblings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

edit, edit! but not with the author!

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

So, this was enjoyable read, but what I've enjoyed more are the female reactions to it in the comment section. Girlies, absolutely love your admissions of arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot man. You should continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My dad divorced mom when she cheated. Even though dad fought for us 3 children mom's new friend and his money mom got us and we only got to see dad every other weekend. I was upset set really all 3 of us were but that didn't matter. I seen Jerod mom's friend feeling up Sarah my older sister. She finally got away from him. Luckily we went to dad's the next evening it was Friday and we would return Sunday evening. I told dad what I had seen. He talked to Sarah about what happened. Then he talked to all 3 of us. He got all 3 of us cellphones and said that we needed to keep them on silent so mom and Jerod wouldn't know. He set the phones up and showed us how to record,video, set up a group text so if we recorded anything that all 4 of us would have it. Nothing happened until Wednesday when mom was late at work. Jerod was feeling Sarah up again and I recorded it. She was begging Jerod to leave her alone. Jan my little sister was also recording it.I stopped and sent it to dad. He called 911 and explained and emailed it to them. He said he was on the way but the sheriff would probably be there first and to be quiet and let them in. I was surprised as to how quick they arrived. When dad got there Jerod was already in the cruiser. Dad showed his ID and the sheriff aloud us to go with dad. On the way to his house he called mom and explained that her lover was in jail and why. At first she didn't believe him so I helped Jan send what she had because it was getting worse as time went by. She apologized for not noticing and asked why none of us told her? I said that would not have helped because her nasty boyfriend convinced her to cheat on dad..I don't know how dad accepted but he aloud mom to move back in. At first she slept in a spare room but within a month she was back in bed with dad and then they remarried. We were all happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing missing, are the threesomes with the mom, lol

encore769encore769over 1 year ago

a beautiful story...ive had similar fantasies. Thanks for making me wet

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I call bullshit. She calls the dude a pig. Hates him so much that she can’t stand his smell yet she fucks him anyway. She says she loves her mother and Apparently not enough to tell her she’s dating a pig.

She needs to get real. She wants to fuck a real man and that’s exactly what she’s doing. She didn’t tell her mom because, as her mother is an attorney, she would throw the asshole out and she would be stuck back with ol’ limp duck.

I liked Trey. He’s a sleezy bastard who wants to fuck his girlfriends daughter. Just the kind of guy I like to read about on this site.

The writing itself was very good. Great sex descriptions for that reason I give it a five star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh, i wish stories would describe the men less. Takes me out of the scene entirely when i have to suddenly start blocking out the fact that the guy attached to the penis is hairy, old, and apparently looks like Tom Selleck 🤮😵‍💫

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Want to read more.

klebi3klebi3over 1 year ago

kann es sein, dass diese Geschichte schon als Buch aufdem Markt ist ?

klebi3klebi3over 1 year ago

kann es sein, dass diese Geschichte schon als Buch auf dem Markt ist ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people on this sight like the non-consent stories. In HS I would listen to my mom fucking her latest boyfriend, I didn't care, it was revenge fucking against my dad, good for her. The summer after my freshman year was different, her current squeeze was free with his hands and suggestions, my mom said he was just playful don't be such a prude. One night I came home from my boyfriends stoned & tipsy, half undressed after a romp in his car and passed out on the couch. The next morning I awoke naked, feeling as if I'd been raped. My mom was in denial, he been helping me get you upstairs to bed, you had no panties on honey and maybe a hand touch somewhere, forget about it, you were out of control. Things went south between us after that, I put a bolt on my door and spent most of my time with friends and never went home again after that summer. It fucked up my relationship with men for years.

cleareyedguycleareyedguyover 1 year ago

Interesting disconnect between the sexual fun and the fact that she got raped as a teenager and that the affair nearly ruined her family. I guess that makes it a 3 star?

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

this was terrific loved it so hot....... 5 star

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterover 1 year ago

You one very lucky girl, got the best of all well's Keep them leges open and wet 4 more>>>?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the ending was wrong wrong, you should have put..that was the beggining of a still ongoing secret afair with my new steddad i still enjoy today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should add another chapter ms/mr author, im not contented with the ending its like a cliffhanger... Anyway nice story very erotic that cause me to get wet

mrronmrronover 1 year ago

Very hot and, for the most part well written. The sexual buildup was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the daughter should do now is to show her mother her fanny full of treys spunk , mum he’s just raped me .

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

very good and yes please continue

Massive_Ass69Massive_Ass69over 1 year ago

Amazing! Love it. Can’t wait to read more

MurseDMurseDover 1 year ago

Was a great story. Been awhile so wondering if there was going to be any more of it. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was really angry when I was told that I had to live with my mother. She had cheated on my dad and her boyfriend was a real asshole. I had 6 months till I could say who I wanted to live with. I told dad that that was the first thing I was going to do when the time came. That changed because of the way that SOB treated us 3 children. I couldn't leave my younger siblings with that guy. It was like mom was afraid of him. After telling dad about that guy he suggested that I started recording anything that I thought that I could get by without getting caught. I would send them to dad asap. He would send them to his lawyer. It didn't take to long before his lawyer said we had enough to start the process of dad getting custody. I recorded 1 more time and it was when the guy slapped me. He went to jail and us children went to live with dad and mom was alone. I don't know how but mom and dad got back together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot...came 3 times😋

encore769encore769almost 2 years ago

WOW!!!! terrific! I could see myself as her. Trying not to be interested but at the same time knowing that she wanted to find out what her mother already knew. And then continuing to accept him as her secret lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My sister and I can relate to the first part of the story but not the rest of it. 1st part: Our folks divorced after mom learned our dad had been having an affair(s?) for years. Good riddance. When I was senior in HS and my sis was a junior at LSU, mom started dating, then having late night romps. For me it was a little odd at first, I met some of the guys, an assorted lot. My sis said mom needed to get out and about but after the 1st time hearing, she did ask me how I could sleep. Good laughs. 2nd part: None of mom's lovers ever hit on sis or me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story

JonConningtonJonConningtonalmost 2 years ago

Please come back with part 2!

LIPL0CKLIPL0CKalmost 2 years ago

Come back and write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to see Trey knock up both pussies with his big black cock and tell us how much cum he shoots in them. With him riding the daughter as she lay on her belly with his cock deep in her., humping hell out of her. His big nuts slapping against her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it! Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Love story Five Stars looks like Mom is getting Fucked by Treys Eight inch cock. Hopefully the daughter gets broke in to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What will happend if he leave the mom and take the doughter.merry her and leave mom behind .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So fucking good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting indeed. Good thing you put it in the title, tx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s a crime that this is your only story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesica is Moms daughter they are both being pounded by Trey the used car salesman that is Fucking both. FIVE STARS RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story it appears that Mom is getting fucked by Treys 8 inch cock and has been really enjoying it. The daughter seemed to like it as well she orgasmed twice then again. It’s a good story we need a second RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My mother is off her rocker said I best friend Sonny said he was also our neighbor and classmate we were tight. One night he came over and asked if he could stay until his dad got back from being on the road. I said we needed to ask my parents. They said it was fine with them but why? Mom and I had some words and she said it was ok. Ok my parents said but they wished that they could take it over because his father didn't need anymore stress. Later talking to Sonny he said his mother had been flirting with Zach a black football jock and he really thought his mother was going to cheat on his dad. Zack was almost 18 that wouldn't even date black girls and always flirted with the white girl. Yes he would get into a fight now and then but they never did anything about it. I suggested that we should sneak over and if something was going on get proof for his dad. We did get pictures of them kissing but his mom did stop it and made Zach leave and he did. It took a while but his mom had called asking if Sonny was over here? Yes dad said. Off of the phone dad said she's coming over. When she got there she asked when did you leave Sonny? Probably 2 hours ago did you just miss me? Well Zach and I was talking a while till he left to go home and study. Really Sonny asked? I had his phone and sent the kissing pictures. You should have seen her face when she looked at her phone. She stood up and said Sonny let's go home. He got up and thanks guys for everything you have done for us. I had called a buddy and asked if he could do a favor he said name it. I explained. He said it was time to teach stud muffin a lesson. He went to the local hangout and Zach was there later outside he kind of picked a fight with Zach and kicked his but Zach had actually threw the first swing..I sat at home with my parents and asked my dad to walk over to Sonny's home to check on them. We did and they were arguing. It was agreed that his dad didn't need to find out from anyone but his mom's soon as he got home. You could tell his dad was pissed that night he got home. He came over to dad's shop and was putting the beer away. Later on my mother came home and said she had just seen the darnest th. What did you see dear Mt dad asked? I was at the market and Zach walked up to Sonny's mom and she put a knee to his privates and he dropped on the floor and she just walked away. Dad and I both laughed. The next weekend Sonny his dad and mom were over for a cookout. Sonny's mom was talking dad all I heard was my dad saying that he was glad she got her head on straight before itvwas to late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot. too many "off ofs". confusion between lay and lie. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would you mind if I mentioned that the past tense lie is lay? I wouldn't mention this to anyone I didn't think was a very good writer, and might care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TREY IS A FUCKING BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I NEEEEEDDDD a part 2!

pinkynaughtypinkynaughtyalmost 3 years ago

Wow i died that was too hot

SiSubSiSubalmost 3 years ago

Fuck yes! This was super hot! More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this so much ❤️

MissEllie69MissEllie69almost 3 years ago

Was that it. Are there going to be more parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous