My Mom's Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
My mom sends me down to help Libby.
2.2k words
4.2
74.1k
49
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my adventure at Libby's house with my mom's friends I was never sure if my mother knew what happened, or was in some way involved. When I got home, she was nowhere to be found, unusual on a work night. The card she had me give Libby was certainly suggestive, "Hope you enjoy your birthday present, send him home in one piece. Hope to see you before the night is out, Love Carol." But was I really the present?

The next morning everything seemed back to normal.

"Good morning sleepy head!" she exclaimed as I made my way down stairs to the smell of coffee and eggs. "Did you drop the card off at Libby's as I told you to?"

"Err... Yes mom. Libby asked me to stay and help with the party, hope that was ok."

"Of course!" she snapped; all the friendly motherly compassion gone from her face. "If she asked you to of course it's ok, she is one of my special friends."

What the hell does that mean? But no way was I going to ask with her sporting the bitch cougar scowl and domineering tone...

It's tough to be too angry with her. After 11 years of marriage my dad just left one day. No warning, no money, nothing. Having to fend for yourself is tough enough when you are single, but having to care for two kids made it doubly rough! My sister, 2 years older than me left early. It's scary how much she looks like my mother, right down to the slim waist and firm round asses... But there I go again!

And then there was me. Could I come home after my first 3 years in college and get a job? NO. I was just there to freeload for a few months before heading back to the grind... those few months turning into another few months, now well into my second summer.

"Ricky, Libby called this morning."

Finally, back to the motherly tone.

"She needs help fixing something. Mark is out of town for the next 2 weeks. Head down at 11, she is out running right now."

"Ok, mom."

"And honey," concern showing in her eyes. "Help her with anything she needs... She hates it when Mark is gone."

Am I stupid wondering if she knows how her friends are using me?

"I will head down as soon as I get cleaned up." I promised, grabbing a cup of coffee and turning to leave, suddenly no longer hungry, my insides churning in anticipation!

"Slow down mister, you need food to keep your energy up!" my mom said sternly, while pointing at the stove. "Serve us both, now please."

Grabbing plates, serving up eggs, gathering silverware and two napkins took all of about a minute. Turning back toward the table I could see my mom watching me intently... sporting an unusual facial expression, one I had not seen before. Better yet, as I leaned over to put her plate down, I accidentally looked down at her chest, seeing her nicely rounded breasts and just the top of one deep red areola. The day was officially off to a GOOD start!

I walked up to Libby's door a minute or two before 11, just as she ran up. It was a warm day; I could see sweat glistening on her forehead. Her workout cloths did nothing to hide her perfect body, even her breasts were obviously large, even when crushed by her sport bra.

"Come in Ricky" she said after taking a moment to catch her breath. "I need some help."

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson" I replied meekly, remembering the last encounter we had, being meek seemingly what she wanted from me.

Following her perfect ass into the house was pure pleasure, thank god she had to fumble with the keys for a minute.

Once inside, she headed up the stairs, clearly expecting me to follow.

"I'm really sweaty right now, Ricky." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was already about to cum, just from hearing her say those words. The thought of tasting her dirty body was driving me over the edge. I remember Negah's smelly cunt, would Libby's taste like that after a long workout?

At the top of the stairs, past a door on either side was a large bathroom, more of a spa really. Double shower, private privy and a nice large double sink. The edging of the tub jutted into the shower, creating a natural ledge for sitting, or setting down shampoo etc. It was bare, looking more like a bench than a shelf, the grey tile glistening from being wet recently.

Outside the bathroom Libby stopped. Raising her right arm, she gave me a cool look, her right eyebrow raised expectantly. What she wanted was clear.

I could see how sweaty she was all over and I savored her musky smell.

She pulled me into her armpit as my nose filled with ripe body odor.

"Stick that tongue out and show me you're not as useless as your mother thinks you are."

Leaning into her pit, a soft smell hit me. The pungent smell of sweat filled my nostrils, but I ignored it, savoring the subordinate position she had naturally put me in. My tongue slowly pushed against her sweaty flesh, the salty musk nearly making me gag, razor stubble scratching my tongue. Knowing what was expected I began licking her pits, tasting the sour, sharp fresh sweat. I gagged a few times.

"You can do it!" she said, laughing at me. After what seemed like an eternity the smell had subsided and I deemed her armpits clean.

I thought to myself, "I love the real smell of women. the more real, the better." Honestly, the smell of perspiration was not what I had in mind!

I could see the glow on her face, she loved controlling me. Why was this so natural for her?

I followed her into the bathroom and watched as she opened the shower door and turned the water on, the temperature pre-set on the screen above the handle.

"Ricky, I need you to clean my cunt... now." she said softly. Slowly turning and sitting on the tub surround, spreading her long gorgeous legs, her sweaty cunt glistening in the artificial light.

I knew I was only there for her enjoyment and amusement, but for a moment her soft tone gave me hope that she actually liked me and was my lover.

"Ricky! Lick it clean." She commanded. I leaned forward, her musky scent washing over me, her run must have been a long one. She pushed her sweaty pussy onto my mouth, "Get a move on" she whispered, her voice getting suddenly softer as my tongue went to work.

I started by licking the outer edges of her cunt lips, cleaning up all the sweat that accumulated from her run. I remembered from the other afternoon that she tasted different than any women I had been with, which until the past week was VERY few! Frankly she tasted amazing. After I was sure the sweat was gone from her outer lips, I started working my tongue into her sweaty slit, as she moaned and her pussy started to drip into my mouth. I worked her clit, teased it at first, then I worked it hard and faster, until she was moaning and grinding into my face, a small amount of cunt juice flowing into my eager mouth.

Once her spasm's subsided, she reached down and firmly grasped my cock and lead me into the shower. She laughed at my surprised but happy expression. "Come on! You must have figured this out by now, you're only done when I say you're done!" "Lucky boy" she laughed. "Today I need a shower attendant."

She stood under the water luxuriating in the warmth while I stood behind her, chilly in the large open shower. Not being certain what she wanted from me, I stood there waiting. And waiting.

Handing me the shampoo she smiled and just leaned forward, clearing expecting that I would wash her soft brown hair. Feeling the slick liquid on my palm reminded me of other, smoother liquids that I had felt recently, but running my fingers over her scalp was intoxicating. Gently massaging her head and making sure to clean every bit of her hair, I suddenly felt her hands massaging my now stiff young cock, playing with it for her pleasure, not mine.

By the time I was done with the conditioner I suspect I had pre-cum running down the shaft, but it was hard to tell with the light water spray I was receiving along with the gentle hand job, which abruptly stopped, Libby turning her back to me, as she bent over to grab a scrubby and the soap.

Instead of standing she held the scrubby in one hand and spread her ass cheeks with two fingers from her other, wiggling her ass in my direction. Seeing the water flow over her cute anal pucker made my cock even harder if that was even possible.

Kneeling behind her I gently licked around her anal rose bud, then pressed my tongue firmly against it. Overcome with disgust at the smell and taste I pulled back, only to hear her laughter resonating in the enclosed space.

"So, you don't like that do you?" she said laughing. "I guess you can use your hands this time, I will decide if I tell your mother or not.

For some reason hearing that she might tell on me scared me. Frankly I am not sure why. My mother and I had always had a loving, cordial relationship. I was never afraid of her, but now, thinking that I might disappoint her I felt lost.

I pressed my hand against her asshole and rubbed up and down, some residual shampoo making this easy. Just to see how she would react I licked her there, once the shampoo had rinsed away.

"Oh, GOOD boy! She said. "Libby is very happy now!"

"I'm glad Mrs. Johnson." I sighed.

After handing me the scrubby and soap she raised her arms, making it clear that she expected a luxurious scrubbing. Gently cleaning her hands, arms, pits, then breasts I honestly felt at peace... this was my place. I loved being Libby's personal shower attendant!

Libby has firm handful breasts, I have been in love with them for years, now I was able to enjoy them on my terms, rubbing them, massaging them, then slowly taking each nipple between my lips evidently giving her pleasure based on the throaty growl I heard emanating from her lovely lips.

I would have enjoyed spending more time washing her legs, feet and cunt, but after a quick scrub and rinse she cut the adventure short and opened the shower door.

She stepped out and wrapped herself in a large soft towel, offering me nothing in return. Standing there, cold air making me shiver it was clear that I really didn't matter to her, I was just her shower attendant... There to serve, and occasionally to please.

"Come here." She said, easing herself onto her forearms, bending at the waist over the counter. "My pussy needs your cock."

"Yes Mrs. Johnson I said breathlessly." Fighting the urge to ram my rock-hard cock into her waiting pussy, I gently pressed against her outer folds, rubbing up and down and side to side. She was already wet, but becoming more so by the moment. Reaching back, she grabbed my testicles, pulling them downward to keep me from cuming, while pulling me into her.

I gently slid into her warm wet love tunnel inch by inch; my testicles held vice-like in her right hand. I would have blown my load on the spot were it not for the firm, somewhat painful downward pressure on my balls.

Holding still, my firm member pressing deeply into her love tunnel, she began to moan.

"oh Ricky, stay right there." She gaped, her firm round ass gyrating against my flat stomach.

"Stay right there!" I could hear her breathing louder and louder each time she gyrated against me.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried out. I could feel her tight womanly cunt spasm as she came, girl juice running down my testicles.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, but no.

"Pull out now Ricky." She commanded, her right hand pulling even harder on my testicles. "Go cum in the shower if you have to, but I want my cunt clean."

Doing as she suggested, I turned to masturbate in the shower. Happy laughter followed me in, my head low in humiliation. As I started to cum, I looked over at her, somewhat shocked to see a phone in her hand, the camera pointed at me.

"Libby, please," I said, pleading.

"Oh, sorry you poor boy!" she giggled. "I had to add this to my collection! Your performances are worth watching over and over!" "I have some friends that NEED to see this!"

With that she turned and walked out, evidently, she was done with me, my purpose served. Part of me wanted to be humiliated, but I honestly felt happy and more than a little proud. I had just fucked Libby, again!

I quickly dressed, still damp from not being able to dry myself off. As I walked to the front door Libby handed me what was clearly a Thank You card. "Give this to your mother Ricky" she said, watching me turn and walk out, closing the door firmly behind me.

A note to readers. Please comment. I appreciate knowing what you like, don't like or would like to see in future chapters. Thanks.